Effy & the Forbidden Book Ch. 11

Story Info
Effy has a fantasy threesome with Amy, & the truth revealed.
4.7k words
4.52
5.2k
7
0

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumonk
bumonk
708 Followers

CHAPTER 11 - A threesome and the truth.

A few days had passed since Effy and Isha's night together, not yet finding the opportunity for a repeat performance. In fact, Effy had struggled to find anytime alone with either Isha, or just with herself. She was getting pretty horny. Her mind wandered to various depraved situations. Her pet cock quietly working when in bed at night was great, but not quite enough.

It hadn't helped Amy had stayed in the last couple of nights. Not leaving any opportunity for Effy and Isha to explore each other. Effy had almost suggested Amy join in just so they could do something. Effy had resisted though. She didn't know what she had with Isha yet but knew it was special. She didn't want to share her, yet. They had become closer than ever. Effy's suggestion that Isha become her Searcher when she herself becomes a Hunter had cemented a bond between them that seemed unbreakable.

At lunch, when Effy had found out that Isha and herself had a free period this afternoon, and Amy was busy, her eyes lit up. She winked at Isha across the picnic bench.

"Suppose you two will be at it again whilst I'm working hard," Amy said, sitting next to Isha and catching the wink. She gave them both a sly smile. "Like little lesbian rabbits."

"I wish," Effy said, laughing at Amy's bluntness.

"Stop it you two," Isha said. Her eyes flicking around. She was still uncomfortable with anyone else knowing about her sexuality.

"No one can hear," Amy assured her.

"I have some research to do anyway," Isha said. She gave Effy a 'I'm sorry' kind of look. "I need some time in the library." She desperately had to look into this book Effy had. She felt an urgency to find out. She didn't know how, but she knew the longer she left it the more dangerous the situation would become.

"I can come and help," Effy said. "If you want?"

"No it's okay," said Isha. A bit too quickly. She had to recover fast. "It's just I better do it alone, I'm more productive that way. Sorry." She reached and touched Effy's hand on the table. Only briefly before taking it back.

"Get a room you two," Amy said, her mouth full of sandwich. "Anyway I'm out tonight so you two can practice some new moves later. My fuck buddies been busy for a few nights so I need a catch up too."

Amy started rambling on about what she was going to do to him and what she was going to let him do to her. Effy half listened and half thought about Isha blowing her off on her offer to help at the library. Oh well, she thought, I'll go and have some fun with a fantasy then. She continued eating and listened to Amy. Fuck that girl was dirty, she thought, and that was saying something after what she had been up to these last few months. It was turning her on massively to listen to her, she needed to do something about it.

"I better get going," Isha said. "Spend some time together later, yeah?" she looked at Effy.

"Definitely," Effy said, smiling. She didn't really mind Isha going to the library alone. It was obviously important, besides it gave her some time for some fun. Isha stood and gazed longingly at Effy, who smiled back.

"Don't mind me you two," Amy said, grinning at them both. She liked the fact her two best friends were happy together, "God you're both going to make me want to vomit." Isha walked off laughing.

"Sorry Amy, we'll try not to be too sickening for you," Effy said.

"I better get to lessons, catch you later," Amy said standing up. Effy couldn't help but watch her as she slung her rucksack over her shoulder and walked off. Her skirt rose slightly as she walked, showing her perfect legs. Her firm ass swaying under her short pleated plaid skirt.

"Fuck," she said. She stood up and headed to her secret sex room, as she liked to call it. An enchanted room. Just a disused classroom to anyone else's eyes, but in reality it had a large bed in the middle. Perfect for her experiments with the book of erotic incantations. As she entered she opened her bag, letting her pet cock jump onto her hand, he was pretty big now, nearly eight inches when erect.

"Who's a big boy," Effy said, tickling it just under the head. It shivered and went hard. "I thought you might like to fuck me whilst I'm in my fantasy, cum as many times as you want?" The pet cock nodded as best as it could when it was solid, jumping up and down in excitement.

Effy stripped naked this time, sitting on the edge of the bed and spreading her legs wide. She had decided she had soiled her clothes too many times. Effy reached down and spread her pussy lips, pushing a finger in. She uttered the lube incantation and her cunt filled with a slippery substance, ready for her pet cock. She leant over the cauldron and performed the usual incantation, falling backwards. The last thing she felt was her pet cock entering her.

Her eyes cleared, she sat in an armchair. It looked like an old cottage. Irregular walls and low wooden beams. Like some of the houses in the local village by the cottage. She heard laughter. She recognised it straight away as Amy's, and sure enough Amy entered the room with a young man behind her.

"There's your drink babe," she said, handing over a glass with a clear liquid in it. Effy tasted it, nice, she thought, a gin and tonic. Effy wondered before she entered the mist if this fantasy would probably contain Amy. She hadn't been able to get her out of her head since lunch, when her sharing all her sexual exploits.

"Thanks Amy," Effy said.

Effy guessed the lad was her mind's version of Amy's new boyfriend, or whatever he was supposed to be. He was handsome though, Effy thought. Medium and fit build, short blond hair. He sat down on the sofa, Amy next to him. Amy was stunning as always. She was in a small tight pair of denim shorts, and a strapless low cut crop top. Her perfect body beautiful in every way. Her flat stomach and thin waist. Her firm round ass squeezed into the shorts. Her pert ample bosom pushed together, creating a crevice of cleavage you would happily dive into.

"What are we going to do to keep us entertained then?" Amy asked, a mischievous glint in her eye, looking over at Effy.

"Don't mind," Effy said, looking over herself. She was wearing her tight black Linkin Park t-shirt, and a short black pleated skirt, on her legs she had thigh high fishnet tights on, and black boots on her feet. Nice, she thought, complete opposite of Amy's look.

"What about truth or dare?" Amy's boyfriend suggested, looking from Amy to Effy. A look of excitement flashing across his face.

"Good idea Tom," Amy said. "You up for that Effy?"

"Yeah, why not," Effy replied, already knowing where this night was going.

"Excellent," Amy said. "I'll go first. I'll take a truth. Tom, you can ask first."

"Okay then," Tom said, thinking hard. "Do you prefer spit or swallow?"

"Lame start Tom," Amy said, smiling, Effy laughed. "Definitely like to swallow, but you knew that didn't you Tom." She gave him a wink, he smiled. "Okay Effy, truth or dare?"

"I'll start with a truth?" Effy said.

"Good," Amy said, "have you ever had anal?"

"Starting slow then I see," Effy said, knowing she was in her fantasy made it a lot easier to answer these questions. "Yes I have."

Amy laughed. "Good girl, did you enjoy it?"

"That's two questions," Effy said, grinning.

"Oh you tease," Amy said. "My go. I'm going for a dare. Effy you choose the dare."

Effy sat thinking, it was a fantasy right, she thought. She could literally choose anything. She was already really turned on just in anticipation of the evening. "I want you to suck Tom's cock."

"I like this girl," Tom said. Unzipping his jeans, and undoing the button.

"Told you it would be fun," Amy replied, kneeling down in front of Tom. She squeezed her ass cheek with a hand, sticking her fine ass out. Caressing her ass cheeks, just for Effy.

Tom pulled his cock out, not quite fully erect. It was a good size though, Effy thought, and it was soon solid as Amy wrapped her hand around it, pulling the skin down. The throbbing head revealed, blood racing to fill it up. It was a good 7 inches. Amy stroked it and licked the head, running her tongue around the bottom of the throbbing head. Tom groaned. She leant forward and swallowed the head in. Her mouth stretched around it, her head moving down, taking him in deep, forcing him down her throat. She gagged, coming back up for air.

Amy looked over at Effy, spit and precum stringing out from Tom's cock to her lips. She smiled before taking him in her throat again, deeper and longer. Gagging again, she wretched, more spit coming out of her mouth. She then started sucking him off, wanking him off with her mouth. He groaned.

Effy was on fire between her legs. Her juices leaking into her underwear. She wanted to run her hand up her skirt, but she held on. She wanted her first touch to be someone else. Her hand stroked her tights instead.

Amy carried on bobbing her head up and down for a bit and then pulled her mouth off Tom with a slop of spit. She stood up, leaving Tom to slowly stroke himself.

"Who's going now?" Amy said. "Tom. Truth or dare?"

I think I like the dares," Tom said.

"Okay," Amy said, a wicked grin spreading across her face. "Lick Effy's asshole."

Effy, who had just taken a swig of her Gin choked and spluttered. Tom just stood up and walked over to her, his cock dangling out from his crotch, still rock hard.

"Up you jump then," he said to her.

"This escalated quickly," Effy said, standing. "How do you want me?" It was all quite comical to Effy. Not quite being real, but she was horny as fuck so didn't care.

"Turn around and bend over," Tom instructed, kneeling down.

"Don't touch her pussy," Amy said, "just her asshole. That luscious cunt's mine."

Effy groaned at Amy's talk and bent over, placing her hands on the back of the chair. She felt Tom's hands slide up her fishnets to her naked thighs. They went up under her skirt to the waistband of her black panties. He pulled them down. The wet fabric parting from her wet lips, making her shiver with pleasure. She thought she was going to explode if someone didn't touch her pussy soon. Tom lifted her skirt over her waist. Her firm ass and narrow hips on show, the small bud of her ass hole twitching in anticipation.

Tom leant forward, gripping her boney hips in his hands and licked her hole, she groaned loudly, gripping the chair tighter. He spat on her and licked, working the spit into with his tongue, her anus letting him in. His tongue explored just inside her rim. She felt her juices run out of her pussy.

"She's so horny she's leaking," Amy said, standing and watching intently as Effy's juices dripped onto the chair. Amy's hand was between her legs, pushing the crotch of her shorts into herself.

"Please touch me," Effy begged, the tongue in her asshole worked away, but the fire in her cunt burned painfully

"Not yet," Amy said. "I want to be the one to touch it first."

Effy groaned, writhing on the tongue inside her, her asshole twitching and squeezing it. Toms tongue flicking in and out, rimming her and then penetrating.

After a while of immense pleasure and torture Tom got up, leaving Effy bent over, gasping. The game was forgotten, Amy helped her up to a standing position and ran her hand over Effy's breasts through her top. Effy kissed her, their faces locking together, their tongues exploring each other. Amy's hand ran over Effy's flat stomach and down over her skirt, it went under the hem, sliding up between her legs. Effy opened them, desperate for her touch.

Amy stopped abruptly on Effy's inside thigh, she could feel the heat emanating from her, the wetness on her inner leg.

"Oh god, don't stop please," Effy begged. "Touch me."

"How much do you want it?" Amy teased. She gave Effy's pussy lips the gentlest touch making her tremble.

"So much. Please Amy," Effy said. The need in her voice shamed her, but she didn't care.

Amy kissed her, deep and passionate, pushing two fingers into her at the same time. Effy's whole body melted onto the fingers, pushing down as she groaned. Amy moaned at how wet Effy was. Her cunt throbbing and hot, juices covered her fingers and ran over her hand.

Tom watched them, stroking himself as he watched Amy's hand move under Effy's skirt.

Effy fumbled with the button on Amy's shorts, undoing it and pushing her hand inside her shorts and panties. It was Amy's turn to groan as Effy's finger ran up her slit, sliding between her pussy lips.

Amy pushed her fingers in deeper, feeling around inside Effy. Both groaning. They fingered each other whilst kissing. Effy's free hand groped at Amy's large breasts. Amy started rubbing Effy's clit, her hand moving fast, Effy's orgasm building. Then suddenly, she stopped.

"Lie down," Amy instructed, sucking her fingers into her mouth. Effy did what she said, lying on the floor and opening her legs wide, pulling her skirt up around her waist. Amy knelt down, her head lowering between Effy's legs. She ran her hand down Effy's inside thigh and pushed two fingers straight into Effy. A loud groan escaped from Effy's lips.

Amy's fingers slid easily in and out of Effy, her pussy juices leaking out. She added another finger, stretching Effy wider.

"Oh fuck yes," Effy cried, her hips spasming as a wave of pleasure crashed over her.

"Let's see what you can take," Amy said, pushing a fourth finger in, Effy's opening gaping to take it. Amy pushed her fingers in and out, squelching noises emanating from her pussy lips as her juices got squeezed out over Amy's fingers.

Effy, up on her elbows, watched Amy between her legs, smiling broadly as she finger fucked her. Movement beside her caught her eye as Tom stood up and moved behind Amy. He started undoing Amy's shorts and then pulled them down around her thighs. He wrestled them off her the rest of the way and then parted her legs.

"Oh shit no," Effy gasped, her eyes snapped down witnessing Amy and feeling the pain as Amy forced her whole hand into her. Amy had pulled her fingers out and added her thumb. Forming a spear of digits she pushed all five fingers back in, Effy's cunt accepting them gladly till the knuckles. Effy grimaced but couldn't protest. She wanted Amy's whole fist.

"Relax babe," Amy said, "you can take it." She pushed harder and Effy screamed in pain as Amy's knuckles stretched her opening, then with a satisfying squelch, slid in. Effy's pain turned to pure pleasure as Amy's whole fist filled her up.

Amy groaned in pleasure as Tom, who had positioned his cock between her pussy lips, pushed into her hard. His shaft slipped all the way in and he started slowly fucking her.

Amy tried to concentrate on the fist in Effy. She felt around inside, exploring her cavity as Effy writhed and groaned,her pussy squeezing Amy's wrist. She pulled her hand backwards and forwards, starting to fuck her with her arm, pushing deeper each time. She pushed up against Effy's stomach, her flat belly bulged slightly.

"This is way too fucking hot," Amy said. Effy was groaning loudly.

"I'm going to cum," Effy said, "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck." She fell onto her back and orgasmed, Amy took the full force of her squirting in the face. Effy's hips raised, forcing Amy's arm deeper as she shook violently on her wrist. Amy spluttered as Effy's cum hit her in the nose and mouth, some shooting up and soaking her hair. She recovered quickly and caught some in her mouth, drinking her down.

A long groan escaped Effy, the hand inside her giving her an intense orgasm. She lay there. Her body spasming. Listening to Amy's moans getting louder, as her attention was now fully on the cock banging into her. The hand inside still moved with every thrust going into Amy, keeping Effy's orgasm flowing.

Then Amy decided to remove it, sliding her hand out with a pop. Effy yelped at the stab of pain when she stretched wide over the knuckles, and groaned at the empty feeling as it finally slid out. Amy stared into Effy's gaping cunt as it slowly closed.

"Harder," Amy shouted, looking over her shoulder. "Fuck me harder." Tom did. "That's it, ram that fucking cock into me, ram it deep. Oh shit yeah. I want that cum so bad. I want it filling me up. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

Tom was going for it, spurred on by the torrent of filth coming out of Amy's mouth.

Effy had a sudden idea and moved quickly. Spinning around and slipping her body under Amy's, scooting across the floor on her back, bringing her face close to the cock banging in and out of her pussy. She stopped when she had the perfect view of Amy getting fucked. She spread her legs under Amy's face, inviting her in, before lifting her own head and attacking Amy's clit. Amy bent down trying to suck on Effy's clit, but Tom was going for it against her ass. She was on the brink of an orgasm.

"I'm going to cum," Amy screamed. "Keep going, keep going, keep going. Holy shit wank."

Effy smiled at Amy's curses, watched her breasts in her crop top rocking back and forth. Her flat stomach just above her leading to the cock sliding in and out of her.

"FUCK!" Amy screamed, her whole body tensing. She pushed her head into Effy's crotch, gripping her slim legs as the orgasm rocketed through her. Tom groaned almost instantly, firing his load into her pussy. His hips spasming with each load, they shook against each other. Effy watching in fascination. Amy's cunt tensed and relaxed on the shaft inside her.

Tom pulled out slightly, letting the cum spill out into Effy's waiting mouth. She opened wide to accept it. Tom then pushed his cock into Effy's mouth without warning, his thick shaft sliding down her throat as he ejaculated some more, she gagged and swallowed. He then pulled out, thrusting back inside Amy, finishing his last few loads inside her. He pulled out again, more cum spilling down into Effy's mouth.

Effy drank it down eagerly, swallowing it in and feeling it slide down her throat. Her love of cum was increasing daily. Tom pulled out and Amy knelt up, letting the cum run out of her onto Effy's neck and chin. She started to grind her pussy into Effy's face. Effy stuck her tongue out, lapping at Amy's pussy lips and slit as she rubbed her crotch over her face.

She heard Tom move and she gasped as she felt her thighs spread open wider and her hips lifted off the floor. Then groaned as she felt Tom's cock slide easily into her well fisted pussy, her ass against his lap. She closed her eyes, lost in the sensation of Amy humping her face and being fucked by Tom. Tom was still rock solid, it was a fantasy after all.

Tom grabbed Effy's thin waist, his fingers digging hard into her ribs as he thrust into her. Amy moved forward, bending down and started licking Effy's clit and caressing Tom's balls.

"Do you need something a bit tighter Tom," Amy asked, a mischievous glint in her eye.

"Yes please baby," Tom said, smiling.

"Turn her over," Amy said, kneeling up and helping maneuver Effy on to her hands and knees.

"Oh god yes," Effy said, realising where this was going. She moaned at the thought of Tom in her ass whilst Amy watched. She was now on her hands and knees, her narrow hips up in the air.

She gasped again as Tom entered her from behind, groaning as he filled her again, replacing the emptiness with hard throbbing cock. A shiver ran through her as Amy's tongue touched her asshole. She felt her spit hit her anus and then run down over the shaft fucking her.

Amy's tongue worked into her, adding more spit. Then a finger slid in, widening her, more spit. She felt Amy slide another finger into her anal cavity. She moaned loudly as Amy eased them in and out. She zoned out for a minute, enjoying the pleasure, coming out of it when Amy squeezed in another digit, making her gasp in pain.

bumonk
bumonk
708 Followers
12