Effy & the Forbidden Book Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry baby," Amy said. "You ready for some cock in this tight ass of yours?"

"Yes please," was all Effy could manage. Tom pulled out of her and moved up to her anus. Amy pulled Effy's bum cheeks apart, giving her and Tom a great view of Effy's expecting asshole. It twitched in anticipation.

Tom positioned the tip of his throbbing member against the anal opening and pushed, the tip stretching Effy.

"Slowly, slowly," Effy gasped, his thick cock widening her sphincter. Tom went slowly. Effy ignored the pain as he entered her anal passage, his cock filling her ass. Effy started to feel dizzy, lightheaded.

Tom fucked her ass from behind, Effy had the feeling she was watching from a distance again, losing control.

"Fuck me," Effy groaned. "Fuck me hard in the ass you dirty bastard. Amy got those fingers in my dripping cunt." The words that spilled out of Effy weren't her own, she couldn't stop it. "Hurry, get that whole fucking hand in."

Amy slid under her body, looking up at Effy's pussy, she started pushing fingers into her, then all of them together. Effy's vision blurred in ecstasy.

"That's it you little bitch. Push it in, oh fuck, all of it. Yes," Effy couldn't control what was happening, she started panicking, a strange feeling with an orgasm building too. She screamed as Amy's fist slid into her, the angle stretching her to breaking point.

"I'm going to cum, keep going you filthy human bastards," the words kept coming. "For all my gods, keep going. That's it, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. I'm fucking cumming you mortal scum."

The last strange words snapped her out of her trance instantly, what the fuck, she thought, this is my body. It felt like she watched from afar as she orgasmed, feeling the pleasure, the squirting on Amy's fist, her body shaking. She forced herself back into her body.

"No, bitch!" came a scream from Effy's mouth as she took control, feeling fully the cock in her ass, the fist inside her, and the pleasure assaulting her senses. Her whole body was convulsing.

She forced herself out of the fantasy mid orgasm, her eyes glazed over. She appeared on the bed, shaking violently, a mixture of orgasm and shock, she lay there panting.

"What was that," Effy said to herself, then groaned. She looked down between her legs to see her pet cock inside her. She was covered in her own juices and the cocks cum, it looked like he had been having fun. Cum was squelching out the side of her pussy.

"Holy shit," she moaned again, as it eagerly fucked her. Her panic was slowly being forgotten, replaced by more pleasure, she couldn't seem to get enough. The memory of her frightening experience starting to fade as she let her cock fuck her. Both of them eventually reach climax at the same time.

By the time they were done Effy had forgotten how her fantasy trip had ended, her memory having been successfully altered from deep inside her.

It was late evening by the time Effy returned to the dorm.

Effy walked in, the door swinging inwards. As she stepped in she felt a hand on her shoulder and a wave surge through her, she spun, her hands raising.

"What the fuck?" she shouted, whilst turning.

"Whoa, whoa," a voice screamed, "it's us, don't shoot." It was Isha, with Amy hiding behind her. Effy felt funny, slightly weak.

"What did you do to me?" She asked.

"We have to be quick," Isha said, panic in her voice. "You have a spirit inside you, from the book." Effy tried to protest, how did they know about the book? "Don't try to argue, you know you do, don't deny it."

Effy had suspected for a long time now, but everytime she tried to think about it, something or someone inside distracted her. The memory of what just happened seeped back, fragmented, but there.

"She's a spirit called Greta Lustria," Isha continued. "She's trying to raise a spirit called Darian. So that they can give birth to the demon of all demons, she..."

Effy interrupted. "Stop, she'll know you're talking to me."

"It's okay," Isha continued, "I've done a dampening spell, it won't last long though, and we'll make sure she doesn't notice if you go back to just as you came in."

"How do we get her out?" asked Effy. Now her mind was clear she didn't like the fact her body was being used, she shuddered, "we need to get her out."

"We do," said Isha, as she took Effy's hand. "She's going to consume you if we don't. If it wasn't for the fact you're so strong she would have done already. We have two options, one, we kill you and trap her, then try and bring you back, but it's too risky. The other is a potion, but it's hard, one of the ingredients we're having trouble with, we were hoping you had an idea."

"What's the ingredient?" she asked, already knowing what was coming.

"Troll cum," Isha said, blushing, "and it's very hard to get hold of".

"I've got some," Effy said. It was her time to blush.

"How the fuck have you got some?" Amy said.

"It's a long story," said Effy, she looked down, unable to meet their eyes.

"You really are a perv," said Amy, looking more proud than disgusted.

"No time," said Isha. "Where is it, we need to be quick."

Effy rummaged in her bag, pulled the lunchbox out and handed it over. "Won't I remember what you told me?"

"No," Amy said, "turn round."

"Wait," Effy said, remembering her dream as she turned. "The book, you have to get her back in the book. It's how they did it before."

"Okay," Isha said, "we'll get her out, and..." Isha thought, knowing Effy wouldn't remember, but still needing to tell her. "I love you."

Effy smiled, "I love you too."

Amy took Effy's shoulder, grinning. She recited an incantation that wiped Effy's memory of the last minute. Her and Isha snuck back out the door. Effy stood in the doorway, alone. She shook her head. Weird, she thought, she put it down to a dizzy spell. She had been over doing it a bit too much lately.

Inside Effy, Greta Lustria stirred, she knew different. She had blacked out too and she was too long of this world to think it was something innocent. It was that pretty little bitch Isha, she thought. As soon as she had found out Isha had wanted to be a Searcher, Greta knew she would be trouble.

She also had worries about Effy. She was so powerful. The upside being the power she would have if she succeeded in taking over this body, but the downside was if she failed. Effy had more than enough power to stop her and her beloved.

Greta decided she would have to move fast. It was a risk, but one she had to take.

To be continued,

Thank you for reading.

12