Effy & the Forbidden Book Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Effy's body shook and convulsed. She wanted to crawl into a ball but was stretched out wide. She felt so exposed as she continued to cum.

Isha was groaning beside her. Greta had knelt back down between her legs and had a couple of fingers from both hands inside her. Stretching her for Darian.

Darian finished his unloading and pulled out. A torrent of Darian and Effy's cum ran out of her and slopped on the floor.

Effy, still twitching, watched in horror as he moved towards Isha.

"Don't you fucking dare!" Effy shouted.

"It's okay," Isha said. "I want it." Effy's head dropped.

Greta pulled her fingers out. She put them in her mouth and sat on the bed in the middle of the room. She then opened her legs wide and started playing with herself. Amy's body was amazing, both Isha and Effy couldn't take their eyes off her. Greta was writhing and groaning on her fingers. Her free hand was squeezing her breasts.

Isha's attention was diverted when Darian moved in front of her. He immediately started trying to enter her. He pressed the tip against her. Isha felt her need intensify as soon as he touched her. It was intoxicating.

He pushed the tip in and slowly pushed forward. Isha screamed as he stretched her open.

Darian slowed, pulling out before trying again. He wanted the girl to enjoy it. It gave him more power if they wanted it. He eased in.

It felt like it took ages to squeeze into her, but when Isha's cunt finally gave way she screamed in pleasure. The cock broke through her tightness in one orgasmic pop. It made her cum instantly.

Darian felt the power surge up his cock. He nearly ejaculated but managed to hold on. He let the feeling pass before starting to fuck Isha.

Isha was groaning with every thrust, still cumming. She was still riding her orgasm as she got fucked hard by Darian. His hands played with her breasts and nipples, pinching and twisting them in his fingers. The cock felt so big inside her, she felt its hardness on her stretched pussy lips.

Darian started grunting as he thrust into her. Then with one final loud grunt he ejaculated inside Isha. Filling her with cum. His demon body produced another substantial amount of cunt. With every thrust of his hips he filled her some more.

"Oh god," Isha moaned, as cum splashed against her inner walls.

A loud groan came from Greta as she orgasmed on her fingers. Amy's body tightening with pleasure. Amy groaned inside too, feeling the pleasure. She had tried to regain control of her body, but she was trapped fast. She felt like she was fading away. She was terrified.

Effy saw how much better Darian looked, his body looked tighter and more muscular. He looked less ill. Stronger. She watched in fascination as Darian pulled out of Isha. Cum stringing off his cock, the river of cum flowing out of her girlfriend.

"You fucker," Effy spat. Now she had been satisfied the anger had returned. They were strung up like pieces of meat, cum running out of them. She had to get free and quickly.

Darian laughed. He walked over to Greta and ran a hand up her inner thigh as she still shook from cumming.

"Soon it'll be your turn my love," Darian said. "Our child will be born." Greta moaned in anticipation. "I am stronger now. A few more fucks and I'll be strong enough for you."

"I've waited so long for you my love, I can wait a bit longer," Greta said. She straightened herself out and stood. "I need to get out of these boring clothes though."

"And I think I need some," Darian said. "Let us go and find new attire."

Darian put his hand on Greta's shoulder and they both disappeared.

"Great," Isha said. "They can teleport." She looked down her slender stretched body, cum still dribbled out of her. And Effy she noticed.

"Are you okay?" Effy said, a look of concern plastered all over her face.

"Yeah I'm fine." she replied. "Sorry. I wanted him so much." Isha looked down, ashamed.

"Don't you dare," Effy said. "He's got some spell thing going on where we can't resist him. It's intoxicating. I'm the one who should be apologising. This is all my fault." A tear ran down Effy's face. She tried desperately to hold it back. She had caused all this for her friends. If Amy died she would never forgive herself.

Isha saw the tear run down her cheek and then drop onto her perfect pert breast.

"Don't cry because of them," Isha said. "Use it. Turn it into rage. I've seen you angry and if you channel it then they're in deep shit."

"But with my hands like this," Effy said, wriggling her fingers.

"We'll find a way out," Isha said. Thinking hard.

Just then their potential saviour appeared. Effy's pet cock floated up from under the bed and nuzzled Effy's face.

"Good boy," Effy said. "Can you get us free?" Effy tried to link her mind to it, but it was no use. She was too weak. Darian fucking her had drained her power.

The cock tried to wriggle against the bonds. Trying to prise them looser. It tried for a long time. Effy and Isha willing it on. After a while it was obviously hopeless.

"You need to hide," Effy said. But it was too late. Effy felt the air fill with static as Darian and Greta appeared.

Greta was wearing a short black dress, black stockings, and black high heels. Darian had jeans, an old Iron Maiden t-shirt, boots, and a long black leather coat. The first thing they saw was the floating cock.

"That fucking thing," Greta snarled. She launched herself across the room.

The cock dodged her flailing hands and sped for the underside of the bed. Darian stood still and muttered an incantation. Effy's cock stopped cold in midair. Darian moved forward seizing it in his hand.

"Interesting," Darian said. Studying the penis.

"Get your fucking hands off it," Effy said. Fear for her friend deepening inside her. She tried to remain calm. "Please let it go. It means no harm."

"What do you say my love?" Darian looked at Greta.

"That thing nearly stopped us earlier. It nearly freed them whilst we were away," Greta replied. "Kill the meddling bastard."

"No!" Effy screamed.

Effy watched in horror as Darian smiled and then squeezed his large hand. She closed her eyes just in time, but it didn't stop her hearing the crunch, or her own cry of despair.

To be continued,

Thank you for reading.

12