Effy & the Forbidden Book Ch. 13

Story Info
Darian restores power with a mother and daughter threesome.
3.1k words
4.64
5.8k
8

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumonk
bumonk
697 Followers

CHAPTER 13 - Power Restored.

Darian wandered the new world. It was late in the evening, darkness beginning to fall. It was so alien to him. Full of people in strange clothes, and these car things! To him, a new kind of magic, large wheeled hunks of metal that moved people around.

This world will take some getting used to, he thought. He felt so out of place. People stared at his large frame as he passed. Menacing in his long leather coat. Men looked concerned. Woman stared lustfully. The aura he emanated drew their attention.

He had decided he had to get out. The skinny girl had been crying and shouting because he had killed her pet cock. It had offended his ears.

He had an important mission though. He needed more sex. Twice more should be enough to revive him. Then he can impregnate Greta and she can give birth to the destroyer of this strange new world.

Greta had suggested he use the girls that were strung up on the walls. Effy and Isha he remembered their names were. But if he did they would die, and he wasn't sure yet if he wanted that.

The Effy girl was powerful. She would be a good minion for his son. A great body too. Along with the Isha girl they would look good by his side. If he could turn them. If not they will die. The fates will do what they please.

Greta wouldn't like it, he knew. Tough shit, he thought. He was the father of the chosen one. She would do as he said.

His attention was diverted when he glanced in a shop window. A blonde woman caught his eye through the glass. It was a cafe, the sign said. Whatever that is, he thought. He entered.

A bell rang as the door swung open. The woman was sweeping and her eyes turned to Darian. They widened slightly at his size. She was pretty, Darian thought. Middle aged and a great figure. Full breasts, slim waist, and a firm round ass. Long wavy blonde hair. She was wearing a long summer dress. Light blue with white birds.

"Sorry we're closing soon," she said. Her eyes swept over the man's body and stopped at the bulge between his legs. She felt an instant arousal. "We can make you a coffee?"

"That would be nice," he said. Flashing his most disarming smile. He hadn't missed the 'we' part. Who else was here, he wondered.

"How do you like it?" the woman said. She couldn't take her eyes off his handsome face. His long dark hair framed his hard face. She could just see tattoos on his neck line of his t-shirt.

"Surprise me," he replied. He had no idea what she was on about.

"I'm Abbie," she said. She wasn't overly sure why she was giving this man her name. Apart from the fact he was very attractive.

"Darian," he offered in return. Darian scanned the room for someone else. Killing someone would be messy, but necessary.

"Freya!" Abbie shouted. "Can you make an Americano please?" There was a pause whilst she listened for a reply.

"I've just cleaned the machine!" came a female voice back again. Darian's eyes lit up.

"Just do it please," Abbie shouted back. "My daughter. Always in a rush to get out."

"'I'll be late out now," Freya grumbled inside the kitchen as she made the coffee. Her mother could never say no to that last customer. At 18 years old Freya spent most of her Saturday nights out in town, and this one was going to be no different. The earlier she could get around her friends house to get ready the better.

She made the coffee, stuck it in on a tray with some hot milk and exited the kitchen.

When she saw the huge man talking to her mum she nearly dropped the tray. Freya knew very well that when she was around attractive men she became the clumsiest idiot you could know. And this man was certainly attractive to her.

She concentrated hard as she walked across the cafe and put the tray down. The man's deep blue eyes watched her every move. Normally this would creep her out, but his eyes just filled her with want.

"Thank you," Darian said. He couldn't believe his luck. The daughter was a young slim version of her mum. Long blonde hair. Hers was straight though. Smaller breasts and ass. More slender. She was wearing a pair of blue sports shorts. High on her waist and high on her slender tanned thighs. She had on a yellow t-shirt.

Freya went and stood by her mum. They both stared at him.

Darian stood and took his long leather coat off. His large biceps stretching his t-shirt. Abbie let out a small moan.

"You can get off if you want," Abbie said to Freya.

"What!" Freya said. It took her a second to realise what her mum meant. "Oh no it's okay. I'll wait for you." No way was she leaving this man for her mum. He's mine, she thought. Or even better, both of ours. She wasn't fussy.

Darian smiled. "Did you say you were closing?" he asked. He took in a large gulp of coffee. He wasn't overly sure on the taste.

Freya looked at her mum who hadn't seemed to notice. That should have been hot, she thought. Hot like him. She felt so turned on. She wondered if his cock was as big as the rest of him.

Abbie was wondering the same thing. She was annoyed that her daughter hadn't left. She wanted this man right now.

"Um yeah," Abbie said, coming out of her trance. "I might as well close. I'll let you out when you've finished your coffee." Abbie crossed the room and locked the door. She put the blinds down.

"I won't be long," Darian said. He smiled at Freya as her mum's back was turned.

Freya nearly orgasmed on the spot. She felt herself leak slightly into her panties. A small groan escaped her lips. Fuck, what's wrong with me, she thought.

Her mum noticed and became instantly jealous. "Go finish cleaning the kitchen," she told Freya.

"But mum...." started Freya.

"No buts," Abbie said. "Go, or there's no going out tonight."

Freya stomped off, raging. How could her mum embarrass her in front of the hot man. She started angrily finishing off the kitchen.

Abbie couldn't help but cross the cafe and stand by Darian. She looked down at him in his chair. She wanted him so badly.

Darian looked up at the mum. These two were so perfect. He reached out and put his hand under Abbie's skirt, running his hand up her thigh. He caressed her leg, moving higher.

Abbie moaned at his touch. She felt pleasure run through her body to between her legs. It got stronger as the hand rose higher and touched her through her panties.

"My daughter?" Abbie protested weakly as Darian rubbed her gently. He pushed the fabric into her. Her swollen pussy lips spreading and letting the tips of his fingers in.

"It's okay," Darian said, as he moved aside the crotch of her panties and pushed two fingers into her. She was so wet they just slid in with no resistance.

The concern for her daughter was released in a loud groan. Darian fingers probed and rubbed her insides. She looked down at the bulge in Darian's jeans and it looked big. She needed to see it.

"What the fuck?" Freya said, hearing the groan. She walked silently to the swing door and peeked through the window.

"Holy shit," she said. She watched as the man had his hand up her mum's skirt. She then saw him take his hand out and her mum kneel down in front of him, between his legs. She undid his jeans and took out the biggest cock she had ever seen.

"Oh fuck," she moaned. Her hand went between her legs. She couldn't help it. She pushed into her crotch with her fingers. Her sports shorts rubbed against her as she started to play with her clit.

"It's so big," Abbie said. She wrapped two hands around Darian's shaft. Rubbing it up and down. It was hard and throbbing.

Abbie knelt higher and wrapped her lips around the head. Forcing him down her throat. She took in more than Darian thought possible. He moaned at the feeling. Abbie's hands worked on the base of his shaft. She came up for air, spit trailing out of her mouth before she forced it in again.

Abbie gagged and then started working her head up and down on the cock. The thick shaft throbbed on her tongue. She couldn't wait to get it inside her.

One of her hands moved between her legs and she easily pushed two fingers into herself. Her juices coating her fingers. She moved to her clit and started rubbing.

Freya's hand was in her panties now. She worked her clit too. She was so jealous of her mum, hoping she would get a go too. Her mum looked good at sucking cock, so she made mental notes.

After working Darian's cock for a bit Abbie's desire became too strong. She stood up and dropped her panties. She lifted her skirt and straddled his lap, positioning the large cock against her cunt. She forced herself down, screaming in pleasure as Darian stretched her wide and slid in.

She started lifting herself up and down his shaft, forcing him in deeper with each downward push.

Darian groaned. He lifted her dress over her head and took her bra off. He grasped her breasts and squeezed.

"Oh god," Abbie moaned.

Darian looked over at Freya. He smiled as he saw her hand bulging her shorts, the fingers moving inside. He had known she would be there. He beckoned her over with his finger.

Freya couldn't resist; she pulled her fingers out of her shorts and walked over.

As Freya came Darian took off his t-shirt to reveal his tattooed muscular torso.

Abbie caught her movement out of the corner of her eye and moaned as she saw her daughter. She couldn't stop though. Her orgasm was building.

Freya stopped next to Darian and he reached out and squeezed one of her breasts through the fabric of her t-shirt. He ran his hand down her body. Over her ribs and narrow hip. His hand went between her legs. Freya moaned pleasure.

"Please don't," Abbie begged.

Pulling aside Freya's shorts and panties he ran a finger up her slit, before pushing a finger in. He added another. He started moving his fingers inside her, just like he had with her mother.

Freya had been close to cumming on her own fingers though, before Darian had beckoned her over. That feeling had returned quickly. It felt like electricity running through her. Her senses were overwhelmed by pleasure. She couldn't stop it.

She gripped Darian's thick bicep with both hands and squeezed tight. She was groaning loudly, her eyes rolling into the back of her head in pleasure. His fingers hit every sensitive nerve in her cunt.

"I'm cumming," Freya moaned, her voice trembling. Her cunt exploded in pleasure. Her juices covering Darian's fingers. She shook violently. She had to concentrate to stay standing.

"Fuck," she groaned. It took sometime to come down from her orgasm. Her opening squeezed Darian's fingers hard.

Darian took his fingers out of Freya. They were dripping with her cum.

"Taste your daughter," Darian said. "See how much pleasure I can give her."

"Oh god," Abbie said. She couldn't stop herself as she sucked on his fingers, tasting her daughter. Freya cumming had been the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. It was all too much for her. Her own climax was reaching it's finale.

She watched in fascination as Freya started to undress. Her daughter had grown into a beautiful woman. She rode Darian's cock faster. Her cunt sliding up and down it, stretched wide.

Freya took her t-shirt off, then her bra. She pulled down her shorts and panties. Freya stood there naked, waiting for her turn on Darian's cock. To pass the time she reached out and touched her mum's left breast. Feeling and caressing.

That was the catalyst that sent Abbie over the edge. She started cumming on Darian's cock. She screamed in pleasure. Her pelvis grinding into Darian's lap. Forcing him deep.

Darian decided it was time too. He wanted the daughter now. He grunted as his cock erupted inside Abbie, filling her with cum.

Abbie felt it fill her up. So much cum. It quickly filled her up, hitting her inside walls. The pulsing throbbing shaft felt so good inside her as she continued to orgasm. She sat on his lap for a bit. Shaking and moaning.

She started slowly moving on the cock again. She wanted more. Cum squelched out the sides of her cunt as she moved.she realised at that point she had no energy left.

"So tired," she mumbled.

"It's your daughters turn anyway," Darian said. Freya moaned beside him. She desperately wanted what her mum just had.

"No please," Abbie begged.

"You heard the man mother," Freya said. "It's my turn on that big juicy cock."

Darian lifted the mum off his cock. An unnatural amount of cum slopped out of her, covering Darian's shaft and balls before hitting the floor.

Darian stood. His cock still rock solid. He manoeuvred Freya and bent her over the table. He widened her legs and positioned himself behind her, touching his cock between her legs.

"Oh god yes," Freya moaned.

Darian looked down at Freya's petite body. Hopefully he would fit inside her, he thought. He didn't like causing pain through sex, it was supposed to be fun.

"Help you daughter," Darian said to Abbie.

"Pardon?" Abbie said. She was in a bit of a daze.

"Get down there and pleasure your daughter whilst I enter her," Darian said.

"I'm not doing that," Abbie managed, but she did want to. She wanted to see her daughter up close. To touch her.

"Then she will be in pain," Darian said. To prove his point he eased the tip of his cock into Freya. She screamed as he stretched her wide.

"Too big," Freya moaned.

Abbie moved quickly. She got on the floor between Freya's slender legs. Her body looked amazing from this angle, Abbie thought. She couldn't believe what she was doing as she stuck her tongue out and started teasing Freya's clit.

Freya moaned in pleasure at her mum's touch. Then agony as Darian pushed into her further. Her tight cunt widened slowly around his thick head.

"Fuck it hurts," Freya moaned.

"It's okay," Darian soothed. "Soon it'll be pure pleasure." He wrapped his large hands around Freya's slim waist as he pushed hard into her.

Freya closed her eyes. She thought she was going to split in half as her pussy resisted the large cock. Her mum's tongue was taking her mind off the pain though. Then she screamed. Her cunt gave way, taking in the head of Darian's cock.

Abbie stopped licking for a second to take in the sight of the big cock inside her beautiful daughter. Then she returned to her clit. Her daughter tasted so good.

Darian started to slowly fuck Freya. Easing back and forth. Going deeper with each thrust. His cock impaled her.

"Feels so fucking good," Freya groaned.

Darian sped up. He was soon deep inside her and pounding away. Freya groaning loudly with every thrust.

It wasn't long before Freya was nearing orgasm. The assault on her cunt and her mum's tongue having the desired affect.

"Keep going," she moaned. "Make me cum."

Darian reached around and fondled her small breasts with one hand. He pulled her up into him. Her slender body stretched tight.

"Fuck I'm cumming," Freya gasped. And she did. Hard. Her whole body spasmed violently. Her tight cunt squeezed Darian's cock as it covered the shaft in her juices.

Abbie stopped and just watched in amazement. Fuck was she aroused, she thought. Her hand went to her cunt. She pushed some fingers into her cum filled pussy. Darian noticed.

"Get on the table and spread those legs," Darian instructed Abbie. She couldn't resist him and did as she was told. Her pussy glistened with cum.

Darian bent a still twitching Freya back over the table.

"Clean your mother out whilst I fill you with my cum," Darian said.

"No. Please," Abbie moaned weakly.

Freya eagerly bent forward. Her mum's cunt looked great, she thought. She buried her head between her mum's slender legs and got to work.

Darian started thrusting into Freya again. He could normally control himself, but these two had him holding on desperately to his cum.

Freya's face was soon covered in cum as she lapped away. Her mum was writhing and groaning on her tongue. Her hips pushed up into her daughter's face.

Abbie wove her fingers into Freya's blonde hair, pulling her into her pussy. Freya's tongue worked feverishly on her clit. Freya desperate to make her mum cum.

"That's it sweetie" Abbie moaned. "Just there, keep going. I'm going to cum. Oh fuck."

It wasn't long before Abbie was cumming into Freya's mouth. Freya sucking in her juices eagerly.

Abbie's groans and Freya's tight cunt sent Darian over the edge. He felt power surge through him as pleasure surged through the shaft of his cock.

He grunted and then jizzed in Freya. The cock already filling her completely didn't leave any room for cum. It filled every last gap. The feeling made Freya orgasm again. She screamed.

The sperm forced Darian's cock out of her in an explosion of cum. Darian's last squirts covered her pert ass and slender back. A torrent ran out of her cunt and over the floor.

Freya's slim petite body shook and then her legs gave way. Darian let go of her. She collapsed to the floor into the puddle of cum and juices. Her legs tangled under her.

Freya sat there twitching as her mum shook on the table.

"By the Throne of Balar!" Darian said. It wasn't often he was taken by surprise, but the scene in front of him was a welcome one. I might have to visit these two again, he thought.

He felt revived. The power in him throbbed. It was time.

"Thank you Mother Abbie and Daughter Freya," Darian said, putting his cock away and picking up his coat.

"Don't go," Freya and Abbie both begged in unison, but it was too late.

With a pop Darian disappeared.

To be continued,

Thank you for reading.


bumonk
bumonk
697 Followers