Efrain and Cory Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dayne
dayne
283 Followers

Preston hugged him tighter. "It seems I have acquired a new human punching bag," he growled. If Jameson were a smart man, he'd skip town.

Indie glanced at us briefly before his eyes cut away. "Oh hell," he said. "If you start doing that 'pity Indie' shit, I'm kicking you out." He chuckled a little and patted Preston's thigh, but his tense expression didn't fit his casual tone. "Damn, I'm a fucking pro at dragging down the scene."

I jumped, startling Efrain. "Drag!"

"Huh?" he said.

"The drag review at Market," I said. "A Night of Kings and Queens. JoeD and Mae Tricks are supposed to be there."

"Who?" Indie asked.

"Drag queens. Well, JoeD is a drag king. I heard they're good. We need to get tickets."

"I almost forgot about that," Preston said.

"Drag kings?" Efrain said. "Shit, I've never seen drag queens in real life, let alone drag kings."

"So a drag review is...?" Indie started.

When all else fails, fall back on the old standby of changing the subject.

~*~*~*~

dayne
dayne
283 Followers