EFT: Little Red Riding Wood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Red pushed the dazed woodcutter to one side, stood up and grabbed him by the collar. "You see why I love this 'monster'?" she yelled at him, "Because you and your kind do nothing for me!". So saying she dragged the woodcutter to the door and threw him out of the house with as much force as she could muster. "Tell everyone I don't need rescuing, I'd rather be a Wolfman's bitch than have to fake orgasms on human cocks!" Red yelled at the top of her voice before slamming the door shut.

Wolfie came over to her and said adoringly "I love you too Red, lets make this house into a home and fuck happily ever after ...". So saying Wolfie led Red to the bed, laid her down and with great care and devotion licked all of the encrusted cum, sweat and other juices from Red's body. When he had finished Red felt a burning desire in the centre of her being, and saw from Wolfie's hard cock that he shared her desire. Red rolled onto her stomach and got onto all fours by gripping the headboard. As Red felt Wolfie's hands on her waist and his cock begin to push apart her pussy lips, starting to fill her cunt, she thought "I'm happier than I've ever been, and it's all because I ran into the Big Bad Wolf on the path to Grandma's house ..."

*****

And that is how Grandma's old house came to be known as 'Scream Cottage’, as all anyone who came within a mile of it could hear were screams of "Yes Wolfie, Fuck me there! Harder!"

*****

The author would appreciate feedback by email.

12