Egg-Men of Rorga Ch. 02

Story Info
Doclin takes a mate.
2.1k words
4.07
5.8k
2
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers

My journal entries please me and who knows with whom I will someday share them. I am fascinated with the cultural differences between Rorga and Earth, the planet our people visited long ago and made significant improvements to. I write as if speaking to the people of Earth...this too pleases me somehow...

As the human male develops in the womb, it is programmed to mature to birth with a penis, not a clitoris...with two testes, not labia, with sperm ducts, not egg caches...with nipples? Most of the 'parts' of both genders are derived from the same cellular base...on Rorga, we do not fuss over the expression these differences take. We consider both genders to be equal. Both genders are compatible with each other and with themselves. Doclin has the firm muscular chest that human males covet...and he has nipples! Rorgan men are known system-wide for their sculpted pecs, their overall muscularity, the green hair that graces their torso, treasure trail and pubic bush, their sensitive nipples, their ambivalve anal passages...

There is something about him that I just can not comprehend. With a planet full of bisexual men, why does he pick me to talk to tonight. The dance floor is crowded and I can hold my own... been chatting with some friends, getting high on Rorgan syntherone. Our technos know how to elevate the male libido. A distillate of glandular secretions from male volunteers keeps the supply ample, and our males ready to enjoy the delights of sex with their buds. No one on our planet has an issue with same sex dancing, kissing, foreplay, or intercourse. We are born with the equipment to enjoy our choice of partners... and tonight, for some reason, this guy has decided to make me an offer I can not refuse.

He sidles up to me and with a smile to my friend and a hand on my shoulder, turns me away to face his face... that melts me into the floor in a pool of my own leakage. Is it him or his dose of syntherone?...I do not care...and he knows it. We dance as lovers do, his arms around my back, belly pressed to mine, breath so warm and full of him that our words just float in my now mindless euphoria. I feel his body pulsing and we grind together seamlessly as others, absorbed in their own spaces, do the same...no one notices or cares. We are just two more Rorgan men engaging in a familiar and normal mating ritual. No heads turn. Only mine spins uncontrollably and I begin to lose myself in the arms of this cocksman.

Earth puzzles us. With a planet full of barely differentiated humans, why do you chose to deny yourselves the pleasures of same sex interaction? Your males and females are bound by rigid customs that make little sense. Our bodies are very similar...with some interesting differences. Our females breed and birth. Our males inseminate and support the families that they conceive. Our cultures...are very different, indeed. When Rorga left earth the first time, we were certain of the success of our genetic efforts. Is the absence of male ambivalves the reason for such societal maladjustment on Earth?

His name is Doclin. He whisks me to a table and we sip and talk. I am many cycles beyond this Rorgan, yet he does not seem to care. His body is enticingly bulkier, yet we seem compatible on the dance floor, and, I wonder... "...for a year now and it is time I got back to mating - are you interested in mating with me, Corjix?" I can only nod.

My ambivalve is moist, and I can feel the nodules in its chamber begin to undulate with anticipation. We arrive at my cocksmans' quarters, and continue the Rorgan mating ritual. Whether male to female or between same sex couples, our ways are the same. We value all connections equally. No one on Rorga thinks twice about showing affection in public...no matter the pairing. Normal is as normal does. And right now, this male named Doclin is proceeding on schedule to take the two of us on a journey to ecstasy.

Those nipples of his are as sensitive as those on any male or female on any planet in the system...or in yours! With our coverings removed, the visual delight of our bodies fills us with an indescribable urge to connect. As I had hoped, we are indeed compatible physically, Doclin the slightly beefier version of me. We get comfortable on his sleep platform and I waste no time in preparing my cocksman for his nights efforts. The roughness of my cat-like tongue soon has his nipples erect and straining for more attention, which I gladly provide. Every ounce of electrical energy that flows from my fingertips is absorbed by his flesh...and Doclin squirms and moans his pleasure to the night. No Rorgan male can resist the full-on hormonal onslaught brought about by a willing partner...male or female. Tonight my partner is Doclin. Tonight he will take me as his mate. Tonight my ambivalve will delight in its fullness, in his presence within me, in the melding of his seed within my body.

At the time of first visitation, our technos did what they could with your genetic code. Our methods are now much more advanced. We have every universal right to restructure your code for its fullest expression of Life Joy. For now, as you have not the benefit of the ambivalve that is common to all Rorgan males and females...an anatomy lesson is appropriate. The ambivalve is essentially the entire passageway from external anal sphincter to the internal one...to the two internals, that is. Every male has a penis. They are of similar length here on Rorga...about six of your inches. The penis can vary in its curvature, no one type takes dominion or preference. The shaft is rougher than on the human, with a texture much like your burlap fabric. It delights the mouth parts to feel the slick roughness pass between the lips...to caress this skin with our tongues sends shivers through both partners equally. Small greenish cilia grace the large bulbous cockhead of all Rorgan males. The benefit of this penile fuzz for any pairing is obvious. When wet with the secretions from within, the cilia become slick and tantalizingly silky to mouth, to vulva, and to the ambivalve of both genders.

Sexually transmitted disease is unknown on Rorga. It will be one of the tasks for our technos to tackle should we ever visit Earth again. We are a fit race - with good immune systems, and secure visitation policies toward outworlders. Condoms are not on the Rorgan menu.

It pleases me to rub heads with Doclin - the traditional Rorgan greeting...and sexual aphrodisiac when copulating. I breathe deeply to inhale his scent...his hair co-mingling with that on my face. My body is on autopilot now, gentle kisses to every accessible area of my lover. The hair of his chest, his belly, the trail leading to his full luxurious man-bush...I nuzzle it all and as with his head, inhale this man-musk that fills my lungs better than the air that gives us life. Already sporting a fully engorged penis, Doclin suggestively moves his hips and his message is clear. My mouth parts are wet and when contacting the cilia of his cockhead, there is an electrical jolt that binds us in the dance of our copulation. As his penis slips easily into my throat, its surface undulates with pleasure...its secretions silky and warm, and so very, very sweet.

Men of Rorga have one external anal sphincter and ambivalve, as do our woman. The entire structure is exactly the same for both genders so for this telling, I will use the term 'male' to represent both genders. The ambivalve is both the excretory waste chute and the secondary sexual organ for all Rorgan beings. On Rorga, when birthing is the goal, males and females copulate much as they do on Earth. When pure pleasure without egg insemination is the goal, males will choose to penetrate the ambivalve of either a female or a male. Once penetration is accomplished, the chamber nodules undulate to caress and stimulate the penis...no 'thrusting' is necessary. At the innermost reaches of this chute is the first internal valve. This valve is broad and when the cockhead reaches it, the valve embraces the head within its ring. Gentle pressure is exerted on the cockhead by the valve. The male is completely satisfied in sensory overload, and the ambivalve recipient rejoices to the contact made with its cockhead cilia guest.

Doclin lifts my legs to his muscular shoulders. I tremble a bit as I watch him move closer to my body. The cilia is wet and his shaft nodules are visibly undulating in long shallow waves. I feel the cilia touch my skin. Again a charge of electricity passes between us. My passage opens and my lover enters my body with his. Nodules on shaft and ambivalve collide with predictable result. We are both in the throws of our pre-orgasmic dance. I feel my cocksman deep within my chamber...he feels my inner valve tighten around his head. He lets out the telltale three throat clicks that signal his closeness to completion. My second and innermost chamber valve stays tightly clenched to prevent any waste-mater from entering the chamber during penetration. The chamber is sterile when not used for excretion, and now Doclin and I are nearing our high points together.

Females on Rorga have a secondary chute in their bodies that connects with the lower ambivalve and is used only to drain fluid during birthing. Should a penetrating penis go off course into this particular chute, both parties readjust in amused fashion as there is no sexual benefit to either gender from such an intrusion.

His strength on full display before me, Doclin moves his upper body in writhe and rhythm yet he remains still within me - the ambivalve doing all the 'work'. Our eyes are locked together. He bends to place his tongue on mine. Then suddenly, with a jolt, my cocksman is once again erect in posture, his head rears back, I feel his engorgement swell even more and the sound of his moans set off a similar reaction within me. My muscles tighten, my chest begins to heave with breaths deep and quick-paced. Doclin mirrors my body and we enter the final phase of copulation. I feel the fluids within my belly start to move and gather at the base of my engorgement. I know instinctively that Doclin is in the same phase. My ambivalve begins to pulsate wildly and Doclin screams his delight into the air we share. Both shafts now fill with copulatory fluids and both ejaculate wildly - my own splashes on face, neck, chest and drips to the platform. I see pearls of my seed running down the belly of my lover. His seed gushes uncontrollably into my chamber, the valve within relinquishing its hold on his cockhead as copious amounts of his fluid saturate my inner body to the satisfaction of us both.

Prior to male-female copulation, the Rorgan female ingests a serum which prevents her lovers seed from reaching her egg chamber, if birthing is not the object of their union. In the male-to-male version of sexual gratification, no serum is required, as his seed is merely absorbed by the chamber and broken down for its component nutrient parts.

Our eyes lock once more, I feel his gaze upon the very soul within me. Our breathing, heavy and rapid, begins to reduce in severity and we nestle into one another, Doclin remaining deep within me, his engorgement dissipating slowly over the course of several parsecs. (I am aware of your Earth movie 'flub' and cannot resist the reference here!)

As we drift off into the world of dreams, Doclin and I know that this union we have shared is just a beginning for us. No words to that effect pass between us. Not yet. Words are unnecessary now. His head on my chest, the two of us join in our final dance of the evening. I have found my life partner...for he has taken my body and my heart on a journey this night that no Rorgan has ever matched. Beyond the sexual satisfaction I feel a connection with Doclin that defies words at this juncture. Perhaps another telling will do what I can not manage now. Perhaps our lives will yield story-worthy events. We shall see...yes, We Shall See, for I am no longer alone on my world...and neither is Doclin.

Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers