Egg-Men of Rorga Ch. 05

Story Info
Larma, Benbarz, Torgan...and Ziv4 Speak Their Testimony.
1.2k words
4.5
3.6k
1
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers

It was not that terrible. I mean, no one wants to be forced into impregnation, but...,well, I have had...dreams. There is a Noctile among my friends and he and I start a conversation. We talk about our differences. We laugh about our similarities. By dreams end, I have this definite feeling for him. I think he is hot. Anyway, the insemination was, for me, not totally unpleasant. When I opened my eyes, all was hazy, due to the lingering paraplaz in my body. I was alone in a small chamber. Then a Noctile entered and for a moment I thought...but that was just a dream. "I am Ziv4" The Noctilian came closer and begged me to forgive him and be unafraid. What a strange request. I was not afraid at all.

He told me briefly of his peoples plight, and why and how he was about to inseminate me. Rorgans are not afraid of sex. I remember staring at him and saying nothing. His eyes captivated me. They told me more than did his words. The insemination was rather routine...if you consider having sex with a Noctilian to be routine. Actually, I may not be so unique. Rorga and Noctilia have had trade relations for a long time now...surely there must have been clandestine pairings before this, even with the anatomy differences.

I was on my back, naked, all the time I was in the chamber. I could not move. The Noctilian straddled me and I was surprised to see what looked like a penis protruding from his sleekly shaped body. He entered me with purpose, but also gently. I thought...so this is rape. Rorgans do not rape, that is a Noctilian concept. The taking of a females egg and inseminating it over her choice of a seed partner is a strange thing to us. The whole concept added more fuzziness to my already drugged mind. He did not move within me. It was not long before I saw his eyes close. Then his mouth opened and that lovely, long, forked Noctilian tongue sprang forward. He seemed to stop breathing. As his eyes opened, he looked at me, uncoupled himself, and left the chamber. Others entered and drugged me again. That is all I can remember.

My name is Benbarz. How could they do this?! We have Noctile all over Rorga on supply missions. I even have a Noctilian friend. I don't understand! "Wipe your tears, Rorgan, we are all trying to figure this out...just tell us what happened on their ship." I was only half awake when they took me to a different chamber and shackled my arms above my head. My feet touched the floor, and I could not move. There were...I think there were two of them. Torgan was close to me - suspended as I was. It all seemed strange. I could not think clearly. Then they went up to Torgan and started to play with his body. We were all naked in the chamber. Hey - these Noctile had penises! One entered his ambivalve and the other one put some kind of machine on Torgans penis. They kept turning their heads to look at me. I remember thinking: 'Why are they playing with Torgan this way...why are we drugged and shackled?' Nothing made sense. Then he took the device off Torgans penis and I saw him take out a fluid filled tube and place it in a box. They laughed. You know what I mean. Noctiles have that funny way of snorting and moving. Then the two of them came up to me.

"Are you afraid, Rorgan?...are you cringing at the thought of us taking you as we did your companion?" I wanted to ask them what this was all about, but I could not speak - too much paraplaz in me. Why would I be afraid? Torgan and I have played together many times after a gig at the bar. Still, something in me knew this was different - this was not right. Torgan was not a part of it. He was used. "We will use your helpless body in the same way - tell your Rorgan friends to submit to Noctilia and we may be merciful." Then there was that snorting laugh again.

I felt something push into my ambivalve. It was stiffer...no, it was, I don't know just different. Then the same device that took Torgans seed was placed onto my own penis. It actually felt good! It felt a lot like Torgans mouth parts did. So, I could not do anything to play. I mean, I could not move, or talk. My body just kind of reacted. I could feel my seed move within me, and soon I was squirting it into the device. The whole thing made no sense. Why were we tied up? Why take our seed that way...why not just play? My friend Ziv4 has to help me understand all of this.

My parents chose my name because Torgan means 'man of strength'. I built up my body to honor my name, and love to dance at the bar to show it off. Ben and I are tight. He is the kind of Rorgan I would pair with, if we decided to go that way. To see him shackled next to me was hot. Okay - we do not shackle our playmates on Rorga. But it was hot, okay?! Two Noctilians started to play with me and after one of them used some kind of probe on my ambivalve, the other one stuck a box onto my shaft and it started to pulsate. Damn thing was warm, too. All I could think of was how right it felt - the same as when I am inside of Ben. I just got bigger and bigger until the thing fell to the ground, like it did when they had it on Ben. They reattached it and I filled that sucker with my usual heavy load of cream. Watching Ben get played with, well, that was really hot! I love seeing Ben naked - his body is really strong and sensual. Those Noctile had me jealous that it was not my hands caressing Ben. All I could think of was being with Ben again once we were back on Rorga. Why were we on their ship? I got drugged again and now here I am!

"The Supreme Council calls Ziv4 to testify" 'The All Is The Only' I have voiced the creed of our people for my entire lifetime. This is the first time I understand just how wrong it is! I never should have chosen the mission instead of death. My protest at conscription time is a matter of record. We should have bargained for the DNA as we bargain for supplies. Your fears at rejection were unfounded. The Rorgans would have helped us, I am certain of this. Our dire plight alone did not justify our actions against them. I have a Rorgan friend! How can I ever face him again?! You have placed our people in harms way - Rorga will never submit to our threats.

I performed my 'duty', but denied myself as a thinking being. No action against me now can compare to the shame I feel for 'following orders'. Your orders were wrong! You have brought shame to our people! You have brought us to WAR!

Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers