EGGW - BBQ Pool Party

Story Info
No longer naive couple trapped in their past errors.
4.9k words
4.07
7.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EGGW - THE BARBECUE POOL PARTY

Sarah and Chris were invited to a pool party ostensibly to final a new contract with Chris's employer that would generate a commission to Chris of over $100,000 during the next twelve months. There would also be possibilities for additional contracts with other entities associated with Mario and Maria.

Chris and Sarah had rushed to meet the 6.00pm invite time in their smart casuals, with swimmers awaiting a pleasant winters evening in Miami at Mario and Maria's villa down by the sea.

They were greeted at the front door by their hosts, provided their first French champagne for the evening and hustled off to the pool area to meet around 20 other guests that had already arrived and were well on the road to being intoxicated. Their hosts were dressed as the white shoe set, with modern Italian cut clothes and jewellery that emphasised their obvious wealth and position.

Mario to Sarah with a serious face: I need to take your man for a while to my office. There are still a few details we need to clarify post my Board meeting this afternoon.

Mario and Chris moved to an office that backed onto the pool and could be seen to be going through pages of what appeared to Sarah as the contract. The door was closed so Sarah had no idea of what was being said between the two men, but they were joined by two others that Sarah assumed were directors. There was some remonstrating and Mario being a typical northern Italian, was gesticulating wildly with his hands. Chris was listening intently as you would expect, he turned to look out the window at Sarah, grimaced and got on his mobile probably back to Houston HQ. There were several conversations going on and phones were being swapped around actively, suggesting all was not well.

Meanwhile, Maria was escorting Sarah around the guests and introducing them, as Sarah kept a side eye on what was transpiring in the office. These people were part of the Miami upper set no doubt, although they greeted Sarah warm and friendly as one would expect at any BBQ. The clothes were couture and probably hand made to fit. The make-up was minimal, probably to deal with the Miami sun. The perfumes were subtle, but French. Sarah was at ease with these people and enjoyed her second champagne while she chatted and talked about her work back in Houston.

Sarah Recalls Her Lesbian Lovers

Sarah recalled a similar pool party she attended while she was working off her liability to Dante. The event was a post selection party for female athletes, principally swimmers, for pre-olympic trials in the Southern States. The participants were only women, super fit, healthy and demonstrably aggressive. Men had no possibilities of getting between the legs of these women and they were very positive they wanted lesbian relationships that they could nurture and develop on the road to the top in their fields. You could loosely call them the alpha females and they wanted access to any female with a great body, looks and femininity. Aspects of conversations with two of the ladies, Mary and Lucy would come back time and again in the future, as both had been abused as younger adults and their stories were concerning.

When Sarah first arrived at the pool party she could not believe how well she was greeted and made welcome, when the reality was they all knew she was there not as an athlete. After a few champagnes the more aggressive became less feminine and more open in their desires for sex with another desirable woman. Sarah had received more overtures for a romp in the bedroom than she had with her more regular style of male athletes at similar events. One particular well known leggy, tall and muscular swimmer took fancy to Sarah and sought to dominate her attention particularly after she had seen Sarah doing laps with some of the other girls in the pool. The fact that Sarah's swimmers were transparent in the water did tend to encourage bold actions. She came up behind Sarah and placed her long arms around Sarah's upper torso and slipped Sarah's one piece swimmers shoulder straps off her shoulders. Her nipples were exposed and Mary enjoyed full handfuls of Sarah's more than adequate boobs as she forced Sarah against the pool edge.

Mary whispered into Sarah's ear: You have too larger boobs for an athlete. I reckon your one of the hookers that Franky organised to keep us interested over the summer while we bore ourselves shitless in the pool.

Two other swimmers joined Mary and Sarah was soon without swimmers and her body was being woman handled, masturbated and finger fucked in all her lower apertures. What could she do other than enjoy the excesses she was being exposed to by these three. Otherwise why was she there? She was kissed, fondled , flicked and propositioned.

Within minutes she was in one of adjoining bedrooms and she had half a dozen women treating her like a toy for their enjoyment. Out came the dildos and the strap-ons, the lube and the handcuffs. She was being taught how women make love and in Mary's case how they fuck other women. She was handcuffed to the bedhead and two women held each leg encouraging them apart so Mary with her strap-on could access that wet pussy and rose bud. Once Mary was gently pushing inwards the assembled ladies took turns is kissing down Sarah's body, sucking and flicking her nipples and then masturbating her clit.

Mary for all her masculine features had no desire to replicate the Will and Dante's of this world. She actually took her time; none of this wham bam thank you mam. No body shuddering penetration and shoving. She used that strap-on like it was a real cock, trying to get it to reach into all of Sarah's sensitive zones and scratch all those in her way but in a deliberate thoughtful way. As if she was the one with the cock in her pussy, this is the way she would want it delivered. It twisted and reached the upper g spot, it caressed the inner pussy, lubricating on its way and reaching Sarah's deepest depths without bruising her innards. Sarah wrapped her legs around Mary drawing her in and matching her movements to those of Mary, timing to perfection and holding her very firm when the ultimate came for Sarah's explosion.

Mary: Your legs and your moves tell me you are a hooker, but your cumming is that of a woman who loves love.

With that she kissed Sarah passionately on the lips and enjoyed Sarah's moment.

One of the women really knew how to apply a dildo to another woman's body; she kept teasing Sarah while Mary was injecting that strap-on up Sarah's pussy deeper and deeper. Another of the women, Lucy had put her open pussy against Sarah's mouth challenging Sarah to make her come while Sarah herself was being fucked.

It was a female form of enjoyable gang bang that Sarah thought would be likened to how new female prisoners were welcomed to the cells. The sensations of an all over attention to fingers, toes, nipples, earlobes, inner thighs and pussy just builds and builds without relief or slowing; no ability to control or influence being part of the mental stimulation by making love to the mind, the greatest and most effective sexual organ. Sarah had four orgasms before Mary swapped over and allowed Sarah to eat out her pussy and achieve her own orgasm. Sarah was released from her bonds to allow her to make her own decision as to whether to stay or go.

The seven enjoyed each other for the rest of the night, with sleep coming as another pleasure in the small hours.

Truth is Sarah never felt threatened and she enjoyed being treated this way.

Franky came to "rescue" Sarah at the breakfast hours from her captors and sought to apologise.

The last words Sarah remembered from the event was what she herself spoke: Like why, I enjoyed it? Those girls taught me how women make love. How to be tender. How to be aggressive but within control. How to be loved and demand it.

Maybe I can get another invite sometime?

She did remember Lucy and Mary as special people. They told how much they had endured in their lives to get to the point of potential selection. There were abusers along the way. Something Sarah vowed never to forget for such young women.

The Deal

Sarah snapped back into reality.

Chris eventually joined Sarah by the poolside and they both enjoyed their third Moet while Chris outlined the problem.

Chris: The other Directors believe the pricing is 20% too high and there are not enough deliverability and timing tests against which they believe HQ should be assessed.

HQ has just told me to quieten them down, be as friendly as possible and provide a friendly face while they talk through the issues. Mario is going to be on the phone for a while and there is little we can do until HQ resolves some of these issues.

Everyone retired to a large outdoor eating area near the spit and BBQ, continuing to enjoy the fine food and now Italian reds, allowing some peace to break out and the Italians to be themselves in their typical effervescent fashion and celebrate the oncoming of the festive season. Presumably the problems had been expressed and it was now over to HQ to do the dealing.

An hour later and no one was seemingly feeling any pain, soft red desert wines were served and all ventured out onto the decks in the cooler night air to observe the stunning views. The conversations were all very civil and Sarah and Chris felt comfortable with how matters had settled down.

Chris's phone rang and he ventured off to a quiet corner, returning a few minutes later with a concerned face.

Chris: there are a few problems. HQ are saying they want me to set up an office here and spend around 10 days a month overseeing the completion of the work during this next twelve months to keep Mario and his people happy as HQ are always accessible. That would be a Houston cost, along with the travel and accommodation. They want me to make a personal appeal to Mario and Maria to intervene and they believe we can agree to a 15% cut; meaning my commission drops but it will still be around $80K over that twelve months assuming all goes well. There are a few other issues, but they left them for me to negotiate and promote.

Honey that means a number of things for us; both positive and negative. Here for two weeks a month until things settle down. Having to get Mario and Maria onside tonight to support HQ and us. A lot of smoozing with the other directors.?

If that works we may have a deal tomorrow morning and they sign off by exchange of emails. If not, we have some pissed off managers in Houston and no commissions.

Chris looked at Sarah for a reaction.

They sipped their reds for a moment while they thought the issues through.

Sarah: I always knew you would have to do a lot of travel until you established your client base. As we don't have any kids we just have to live with that if we have to. While you are down in Florida you may as well chase up those other leads we discussed and researched and of course there are the not for profit bodies of Mario and Maria?

On the promos with Mario and Maria, so be it. We really don't have any choices there I guess.

On the other directors, they seem to have just left about 5 minutes ago when you were on the phone, so we have to rely on Maria and Mario tonight. They are over there chatting to some of their guests who also look like they are leaving. Maybe we need to move rather quickly here to get their attention or we are going to be pushed out to a taxi.

The charm offensive began and the next hour was spent talking, drinking and marketing to those left around the pool. There seemed to be a hard core of around five couples or maybe better described as ten people. Smoozing, flirting, laughing at average jokes, listening to rubbishy politics and debating international finance and tax issues, which these people seemed to know exceptionally well.

The Swing

There was a movement in the sensitivities and Sarah sensed a mood change. Chris was too busy talking to note what was happening, typical salesman.

First one woman would go to a central table near the front door, wait for a second and then pick up a set of keys. She would return to the group, kiss another man on the cheek and then grab hold of the hand of another man. They would look at each other and smile. A few minutes later they would say adieu to the group and their hosts and they would leave holding hands as they walked out.

This was replicated four times in the next twenty minutes, leaving Mario and Maria, Boris and Natalie and Sarah and Chris.

Mario, Maria, Boris and Chris went off talking about something esoteric, leaving Natalie and Sarah to talk over the events of the night. Once the pleasantries were explored, more meaty subjects were discussed, like how Sarah fitted in and where she worked, what she did at Houston HQ and family. Somewhat direct Sarah thought, but softly softly was needed.

Natalie was an impressive woman in her own way. Attractive, perfect make-up and hair styled to modern short, shorts mid length and white, blouse was soft blue and largely transparent in the cross light, lacy half bra and sandals. The picture was sexy, sophisticated and desirable to most men, but not available to just any man, only those with real money. She was abrupt and to the point. She knew what she wanted and how to get it.

Sarah: I noticed that the ladies that just left all went to collect their keys?

Natalie: Yes I was watching you. You were thinking what's going on here? Darling most of the people here tonight are swingers. What you saw was ladies choosing their lover for tonight. The men seek to attract their partner through the evening until now when the ladies choose. Boris is married to the redhead who left about 30 minutes ago and I am married to Jerald who was the last to leave. Mario, Maria, Boris and I will spend tonight together doing what mature adults love to do and expanding our boundaries with new people like yourself and Chris. He by the way looks a most desirable man who I hope will enjoy what is between my legs often tonight, before we wear him out of course. Do you swing darling and do you enjoy women?

Sarah looked immediately at Natalie's eyes seeking to get every last message she could identify.

Sarah: We are not immature young things Natalie and we have discussed swinging and living outside our marriage. Chris travels a lot and that puts strains on us as a couple. We have not swung together. If Chris swings when he is away I prefer not to know.

Natalie: I noticed you answered the questions you wanted to answer. There were many you did not? What would you say if Chris came over here with an invite to spend the rest of tonight and the morning with us in the bedrooms?

Sarah: You speak plainly, so I will also. I am a senior exec in Houston with a very large multinational which has very strict policies on propriety and public image. I am not going to put that at risk jumping in and out of bed with any male or female who crosses my path and puts the word on me. Maybe if I was totally comfortable that a dalliance or two with discreet people that would never surface back home? Let's be honest Mario and Boris are seriously interesting men and all this wine and sexy conversation is getting me horny. I may have to grab that man of mine soon and take him somewhere quiet where we can enjoy each other anyway.

Natalie smiled at Boris as the group of four returned.

Chris took Sarah to the side of the pool.

Chris: Mario and Maria have invited us to stay overnight and enjoy their Christmas hospitality.

Sarah: Chris, they are swingers and what they want is for us to join them in their bedrooms into the small hours doing what comes naturally. Don't pretend otherwise.

Chris: You heard what I said about where this big contract is for us. If we don't stay there must be a big chance all that work and even my job goes out the window. Neither of us are virgins.

Sarah: Here am I trying desperately to put the last 7 months behind me and move on and all you do is confront me with the same overtures, requirements and pressures that I copped from Dante's people. Don't you remember what I endured that night from Will and later from Dante. You know nothing of the degradation I suffered in those 7 months of weekends and yet here you are saying go and fuck these people so we can get some commission. A lot of money, but that's not the point is it?

I'll tell you what. I will go to the main bedroom over there behind the pool and wait for you. You can make love to me all night if you so choose and we can enjoy each other on our second honeymoon. If you don't come in, I will put on my swimmers and come out here and do laps while you do whatever you bloody well want. This is not what I expected from you.

Are You Coming?

Sarah turned and left for the bedroom.

Chris being a typical salesman summed up his options, his downsides and the potential upsides. He approached the group of four and left for the bedroom.

Sarah heard noises next door in the smaller bedroom and watched as the door handle turned. Would it be Chris?

Chris entered and she rushed to his embrace planting kisses all over his body, neck and face, pulling him to the bed and passionately as a wanton woman attacking him as if he was the last man on earth. Their intensity was fuelled by the wines, the atmosphere and the sexual environment in which they found themselves. Their clothes were disposed as if they did not exist and they grappled with each other seeking to get the loving going. Sarah desperately wanted Chris between her legs and was anxious to discover how he made love to her; Sarah needed him to reassure her. She was after love and affection on her second honeymoon.

But what did Chris want and how did he express himself. How did he rate against the inevitable comparisons of Mary and Lucy, Mario and her French Canadian ex-client. Or was he going to just want to get his rocks off between the legs of an ex hooker, who he needed to close a deal and get his commission?

Was he just an immature man who was concerned only for himself and Sarah was his pleasure when he so chose?

Was Chris smart enough to know what was happening or did his alcohol binge cloud his mind and judgement?

The lovers enjoyed cowgirl giving Sarah the impression she was in control, until Chris flipped her over while still embedded in her pussy to full doggie. This was a sign to Sarah, so she teased him again by looking straight into his eyes lifted him against the wall and fucked him in the position of the palm, stung him with the bee and blew their minds with reciprocating motion. She wanted to tell Chris she had been working her way through the Kama Sutra cards, but maybe this was negative because it showed Chris she was no amateur obedient wife any longer. She had a mind of her own and he would not easily manipulate her, even on their second honeymoon.

All this exercise, alcohol and sexual relief had the obvious result as soon as both came together in a tumultuous over sensitive passionate embrace well laced with pure lust. They were exhausted from all the gyrations and mental passion that had enjoyed. Sarah was subtly teaching Chris the real passions of love making and he was enjoying every second until he was coming down from their highs and sensed the test. They crashed opposite each other embracing through their eyes as they fell asleep and rolled onto their backs naked and satisfied.

Morning Has Come.

Sarah awoke around 8.00am to the sounds of splashing in the pool and realised she desperately needed to pee.

What shocked her was the vision in the mirror of the bathroom as she sat on the toilet.

12