Ego Aside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clank
Clank
5 Followers

That night, Madame attached my hands to my neck and teased me for hours as she watched pornos. She did allow me to put on a robe to answer the door for the pizza delivery person, who happened to be a girl, but she wouldn't let me tie the robe shut. My cock stuck out and my cuffs and collar were very visible. The heavyset delivery girl seemed surprised, but all she said was, "Oh another one of those couples huh?" I smiled and tipped her well. Madame fed me pizza as she stroked my cock, keeping me so close to orgasm it was painful. I couldn't imagine not being allowed to come, but I really wanted to please Madame, and avoid a beating so was willing to do anything. She ordered me to eat her pussy while she enjoyed her dinner and afterwards, I cleaned up and took the garbage out to the road in the darkness of night. Finally, she shut off the VCR and TV and led me to the bedroom. She allowed me to use the restroom and to brush my teeth before cuffing my hands behind my back as I lay on the bed. She lay down beside me and masturbated to orgasm with a gel type vibrator, kissed me goodnight, pulled up the covers and rolled over to sleep.

I was on fire, my cock, my passion, my mind, my spirit. I needed release and had no way to get it. I rolled against her to try to turn her on enough to want me more. She switched the light back on quickly and rolled me onto my front straddling my back to hold me down. She took the paddle and hit my ass hard 20 times until I was crying out and begging her to stop. My ass throbbed instead of my cock now. "You need to remember your place, Boy." She scolded. "You are lucky I let you sleep inside at all, much less in my bed."

I snapped, "Look Linda," I yelled, "this is enough, it was fun at times but the pain is too much, it's not fun and I've had enough, it's time for it to stop."

She grabbed the paddle and swatted me hard another 10 times, with me struggling to get up the whole time, but she straddled me. When she finished, I could feel her clip the leash to my cockstrap and she pulled me to my feet harshly, making me scream out loud. "Linda please," I begged, "This is enough, lets just make love and go to sleep." The snap of the leash pulled my cock and balls backwards and pushed the butt plug in at the same time. It also made me yell out and beg further. From the nightstand, she produced a ball gag. I had seen them in magazines. She yanked my leash to get me to open my mouth again and stuffed it in, attaching it behind my head. She then yanked me to follow her as she stormed through the house, out the lanai door and down the road towards the barn. Once there she flicked on the yellowish light and shoved me into a stall. She took a rope, threw it over a rafter, and tied it to my wrists, which were still cuffed behind me. She pulled it tight, forcing my arms upward and forcing me to bend forward. I struggled to remain standing and she proceeded to use the crop on my already painfully sore ass. She was angry and not pulling any punches. I lost count and all I saw was darting lights behind clinched eyes. Finally, she stopped, breathless from her own effort, and released my arms, shoving me to the hard ground. She hooked my leash behind me and out of reach so my privates were tied to the wall.

"You seem to think this is a game." She yelled at me, her face red with anger, mine red with pain. "This is no game, you are mine to do with as I wish and if you don't serve me well, I will trade you to one of the other Mistresses or maybe even a Master. You will NEVER refer to me by my name again. I am not your girlfriend, I own you, and you are my slave. You would do well to understand this. You will sleep here tonight and from now on until I think you understand." She left and flicked off the light. I heard her angry footsteps head to the house and I really began worry about what would happen.

During the night the mosquitoes found me, as did the flies, some ants and I even heard mice not to far away. None of this mattered because my imagination was running away with me. I thought about what would happen if I didn't follow her orders. She could give me to some gay guy to be raped. Rape from a girl was cool, but I was not interested in guys in the least. Anything was better than getting whipped more, I really hated that, it hurt and although a twisted nipple or a soft spank from a hand was ok, there was no pleasure in what I enduring.

Day 3

When morning came, I had slept very little, my lips dried around the ball gag. I was sore, filthy, angry and a little scared. Here I was, sleeping in a stable, my balls tied to the wall and my ass filled with a butt plug. Madame, as I had resolved to address her from now on, arrived a few hours after sun up. She wordlessly untied my leash from the wall and used it to pull me to my feet. "You can pee out here Boy, " she ordered and I did. She then led me to the house. She shoved me into the pool and stood at the side, leading me from one end to the other by the leash fed backwards between my legs, finally leading me to the stairs and out of the pool. She dried me and led me inside where I had one hand released and the gag removed so I could eat the breakfast set out for me. Madame was dressed in jeans and a tee shirt and seemed ready to go somewhere. I finished the meager breakfast and Madame laid down the law for the day.

"You are going to get to workout while I go get some supplies," she led me to the stationary bike, attached my hands and balls to the device and set it on a program that would take me up and down hills for 2 hours at various speeds. "When I get back we will get to work," she said as she tugged on my cock a bit before leaving.

The bike never got the speed dangerously high, but I was pretty tired when she returned in less than an hour. She left me on it as she went to the bedroom and changed into what would from then on be her Madam outfit. A Silky flowered robe that covered her elegantly to her ankles. She unlocked me from the treadmill led me outside and forced me to kneel beside a lounge chair as she removed her gown and lay back in the morning sun. "You will suck and kiss my feet Boy, as I explain things to you a bit," she said as she stuck her foot out.

"Yes my Madame," I responded and set to work on her foot. I sucked and licked each toe, one at a time.

"You are going to get to work on the barn today. I want the center isle completely cleared and anything that we won't ever use again should be thrown away, you will be making a run to the landfill later, but I will allow you some clothes for that, no worries there. I am going to get some sun and relax. Every hour you will come to me here poolside and see if I need anything. Now get to work," and she pulled her foot away.

I bowed and said, "Yes Madame," as I hurried to the barn. I could feel her eyes on me all the way there. I spent the morning piling up old fencing, broken tools, and unrecognizable things that had been stored there for decades. I swept up the isle so it looked like a place for a dance. Every hour I went to her to see if there was anything she needed. The first time there was nothing, the second time some tea and a backrub was needed, the third time she oiled me up and got me very close to coming before ordering me back to work, warning me to not play with myself. When I got back to the barn I did stroke myself a couple of times, but thought better of finishing, my backside was still burning from the lashings I'd received. I unloaded the new siding she had purchased and loaded all the garbage on the truck. I went to inform her I was ready to go to the landfill and she motioned me to her as she floated on a raft in the pool.

"Sit on the edge here boy," she said as she slipped off the raft she had been floating on and swam to the edge. I sat down with my legs in the water. She washed my privates with pool water before stroking me and sucking on me. At one point, I started to place my hand on her head and she quickly slapped it away. "Hands behind your back, you touch me when I say you can, Boy," she muttered. After she got me really close to orgasm, she stopped and ordered me to help her from the pool and to dry her off. Then I held her robe for her as she slipped into it. She pulled me inside by the head of my engorged purple penis. By now, I had been wearing the cock strap so long that it was ruthlessly painful. Once inside she handed me a pair of cut off blue jeans that were so short my cock would fall out of the bottom. They looked like something the gay guys at the beach wore over their thongs. "This is what you will wear to the landfill. Stop and buy some lunch for us, and a nice red wine on your way home. The roasted chicken place will be good." She took money from my wallet and handed it to me. "This should cover it, and here is your driver's license. I'll hang on to the rest for you," and she patted my wallet on her hand.

I looked at her questioningly, "You can speak, Boy," she responded to my look.

"What of my current attire may I remove for the trip Madame?" as I raised my arms showing the cuffs and pointing at my collar.

"I'll remove the cuffs and collar, but we'll leave the plug and strap in place," she said as she removed the items.

I left feeling scared and ashamed. Here I was in super short shorts, with a butt plug in me, and my straining cock being tortured by a strap. As I left, the thought of leaving and going home crossed my mind, but I was determined now to prove I could endure this and not wimp out. I hurried and made the landfill drop off without incident, picked up the lunches at the chicken place and stopped by the liquor store for some wine. I made sure to tuck my cock in as best I could before going in, but felt very self-conscious standing in the line with all the other folks stocking up for the day. It was humiliating and made me harder than ever.

When I returned to the farm, Madame was waiting by the pool. I set her lunch on the table next to her. "Put the wine inside for tonight, Boy. Then I want you to come back here," she ordered without looking up at me. I hurried back outside where she sat up and stripped off my shorts, removed the cock strap, ordered me to turn around and removed the butt plug. She put my collar back on and then ordered me to swim 20 laps of the pool. It felt so good to be rid of that strap and plug that I bowed deeply and thanked her sincerely.

The laps helped me to get cleaner and to refresh me from my lack of sleep and hard work. I could feel the bug bites and lash marks sting in the cool water, it felt good. When I had finished, she motioned me out of the pool and to the chair beside her. She moved over to me and began to rub oil all over me, easing the pain from my cock strap and stroking me to hardness again. She reached under and fingered my sore ass too, spreading the oil, which eased my pain. Finally she sat down on my stomach facing me, she leaned forward and looked deep into my eyes. "You are doing fairly well. I checked out the barn and it looks much better. Tomorrow you will remove the old siding and replace it. For the rest of today you will sun, and please me. Continue to do a good job and your life will be much better. Are you proud that you have pleased me so far, Boy?"

I nodded and replied, "Yes Madame," and I really meant it. I was pleased to be making her happy, but I still really wanted to come too. She slid up and down my oily body for a good ten minutes or so, especially working my cock up and down between her labia and across her clit. She seemed really close but was getting me close too. She started going faster and I started to moan as I was reaching my peak.

She glared at me and rasped "Don't come Boy," as she ground down on me. I was so close, and really wanted to come but didn't want to get into trouble, but was past the point of control.

"Stop Madame," I finally cried and as she stopped moving, I ejaculated up between our oily bodies. It was a very unsatisfying ejaculation without the orgasm. Nonetheless, I was doomed.

She was livid. "How dare you!" she screamed at me. "Not only do you come without permission, but you stop me from having mine?!" She slid up my body, pinning my arms with her knees and slamming her dripping pussy on my face. "Eat it Boy," she groaned as she ground down hard on my mouth. I could taste the bitterness of my own come in her pussy as I worked on her clit, rubbing it with my teeth and nibbling at it. Finally, she came hard, yelling out then spinning off me. She stood over me glaring with fire in her eyes, her body dripping from our juices, oil and sweat.

"Madame," I tried to explain, "I ejaculated but I didn't orgasm, see, I'm still hard," I said as I pointed at my still throbbing cock.

"That is no excuse, you have no control and need to be disciplined. Get inside and clean up thoroughly," she ordered as she turned away from me dove into the pool.

I went inside and showered, purged my bowels, gave myself an enema and shaved completely again. When I dried and went to the bedroom my equipment was laid out for me, but there was more this time. Not only were the cuffs for my wrists and ankles laid out, as well as a spiked cockring, but also some type of belt, it had two big rings on the front and back and clips on the sides for attaching wrist cuffs. I put it on and used the anal lube for my ass to numb it some, but I didn't see the butt plug anywhere. Should I be relieved or scared? I peeked out the window and saw Linda still by the pool so I hurried through the house and crawled out of the lanai to kneel beside her.

"Stand up you pig," she sneered as she arose. First, she attached my wrists to the sides of the belt, and then she grabbed my nipples, squeezed and twisted them hard, until I cried out and danced on my tiptoes. She continued with the pressure while talking. "You are a pig to come without permission, you must learn to control your self better and only come when it pleases me, which at this point may be never."

I winced in pain and tried my best to reply, "Yes my Madame, please forgive me…please." This only made her twist harder, making me yell out loud.

"Forgive you!?" she yelled. "There is no forgiveness for a slave, only retribution! You will pay for what you have done and fear forever that it will happen again!" She pulled downward now, dropping me hard on my knees, and then releasing my nipples. She straddled my back facing my rear and forced my head to the ground with her weight. She reached under and behind me, clipping the leash back on my cockring and threaded it backward between my legs then upward through the ring on the back of the belt, nesting it between my butt cheeks. She then grabbed a larger vibrating gel dong from the nearby toy bag and unceremoniously shoved it into my ass, resting the leash over it to hold it in place. Rising off me, she pulled on it, shoving the dong deep into my ass and cranking my cock and balls backwards at the same time. "Stand up," she sneered as she pulled me towards the wall of the house. She reached up and attached the leash handle to a hook on the eave of the house, forcing me to my tiptoes to avoid impalement on the device in my ass.

"Now then," she started with a sly smile, "we have two things to work on. One, we are supposed to get you up to 100 lashes by Friday, but since you have been so bad, we will do that today. Secondly, we have to work on your self-control. We will do both at the same time and may be here until late in the night." With that, she started to hit me with a strap across my exposed ass. I couldn't help but try to turn away, but this just angered her more. "Ok, we need to take control away before you can learn it I guess. She attached the spreader bar to my ankles, hindering my ability to turn without losing my balance and possibly losing my balls from the fall. She continued and hit me for probably 20 times, very hard. "The 100 start when you start counting them Boy," she said as she slowed down.

"One," I counted as she started again. My ass was on fire. "Two," I cried out as she hit lower. "Three, four, five, six, seven," I screamed out the next ones as she moved and swung with great force. "Eight, nine, ten," and they stopped. I opened my eyes and saw Madame move in front of me. I was gasping for air from the pain as she released my right hand, poured oil in it and ordered me to masturbate. I started stroking myself from my flaccid state and within a few minutes was getting hard. She helped by caressing me and playing with the dong in my ass, turning on its vibrator for a few seconds every so often. She pinched and twisted my nipples teasingly and it wasn't long before I was getting close to coming.

"Make sure you ask permission to orgasm Boy," she hissed as she scratched at my balls.

"Yes Madame," I answered, picking up the pace a bit. Finally, I was getting really close and said, "Madame, does it please you for me to come?" knowing the answer.

"No Boy, it doesn't, stop stroking," she ordered and I stopped just as she starting hitting me again, this time with the paddle. I counted through the next ten and we stopped and started the teasing again. This time she stood behind me, grasping the vibrating dong and with it's base on her clit, she moved her hips in and out, as if fucking me with it. She ordered me to stroke myself as she did this. It didn't take as long this time for me to get close and again I asked permission and was ordered to stop. I counted through the next ten swats of the paddle and then my wrist was clipped to my side again. This time Mistress knelt down, sucked on me slowly but with a great vacuum for a long time until finally I asked her for permission again, and was denied. I received the next ten hits counting through gritted teeth as my ass was throbbing and felt like lava. This went on until I had received 100 swats from various paddles, crops and the worst, a thin cane rod. I am sure my ass was beet red, and possibly bleeding. I had tears in my eyes but was proud that I at no point begged for her to stop. I had taken them and proven I could endure it. However, I don't know how much better I had become at holding my orgasm.

"You have pleased me Boy," she cooed as she ran her hand across my chest, moving behind me and examining my ass. She picked up the coco butter from the table and applied it liberally to my ass, cooling it and making me feel a lot better. My trembling stopped and she unhooked me from the eave of the house. She unhooked my hands, removed the spreader bar and removed the belt. She bent me over and applied some of the lotion to my sore ass hole too. "We are getting this very ready, Mistress will be pleased," she said as she ran her fingers in and out of my ass.

She grabbed the toy bag, the control button and my leash and led me inside. After I bathed her, fixed her dinner, did some housework, she had me leisurely lick her pussy for a couple of hours as she read a book. Every so often, she would order me to stroke myself to stay hard. That night I was allowed to sleep as I had the night before, but instead of in the barn, I slept on the floor next to her bed, with my balls tied to the bedpost.

Day 4

When I awoke the next morning, Linda was stepping over me to head to the bathroom, she unhooked me from the bed as she passed and ordered me to join her. After we both peed and brushed our teeth, she handed me the coco butter to apply to my ass. In the mirror I could see the damage done and saw welts that I knew would be there for years. The lotion had done a good job though and the soreness was tolerable. She commanded me to fix breakfast as she threw on her jeans and a tee shirt, rushing outside to meet the delivery guys bringing the new roofing for the barn. They unloaded and drove away and Linda entered the kitchen as I served up a waffle with strawberries and cream for her. I had toast and orange juice. Today was the end of a 3 day weekend and Linda would have to go to work tonight, she worked from 3 until midnight, so she had the day to play.

Clank
Clank
5 Followers