Ego Aside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are going to put that siding up today Boy," she said between bites. "Just like yesterday I want you to come check on me every hour to see what I might need. Because your ass is looking pretty sore, we won't make you wear the plug today, nor the cockstrap, to give that time to breath a bit. Hurry along and see me in an hour.

"Yes my Madame," I answered as I removed the cock strap and headed out the door towards the barn, naked except for the collar.

I worked hard and got a lot done in an hour, it was going up fast and being a barn, didn't have to be perfect. After what felt like an hour, I headed up to the house to see Linda poolside talking on the phone. As I approached, I dropped to me knees and she motioned me to get a drink from the glass of tea she had there, I finished it off and poured her some more. Then she pointed to her pussy and spread her legs, saying aloud, "Eat my pussy, Boy."

I don't know who she was talking to, but there is no doubt they heard it, I listened to half the conversation as I worked to please her. Every so often, she would slow me down or speed me up, but at no point seemed in a hurry to come.

"No, he has actually been doing about as I expected," she said. "He fought hard and realized that the real fight was in enduring it. I think he will do perfectly. He is doing a great job eating my pussy right now." She blew a kiss at me, "He is learning to please me very much," and she ground her pussy against my face a bit. "I'm very proud of him. What's that? Of course you can, I'll make sure it's all ready. Call me afterwards and tell me how it goes. I'll leave you a note. Ok, talk to you then, have fun," she finished and hit the disconnect button on the phone.

"Oh boy, you are doing better, this feels so good I could just enjoy this all day. How close to being done are you?" she asked as he pulled my head up by my hair.

"I'll be done well before lunch if it pleases you Madame," I replied, sitting up on the edge of her chair as she directed.

"Ok, I'm going to fix us lunch today so you go ahead and work until you are done, no need to check back on me, I'll see you when you are done," she said as she waved me away with one hand and played with her pussy with the other. "Wait," she said as I started to crawl away from her. "Stand up and masturbate for me Boy," she said as she started working on her pussy with some earnest.

"As you wish my Madame," I said as I started to stroke my cock to hardness. Before I even got hard good, she was screaming out an orgasm, then waved me away, warning me against further touching myself.

I returned to the barn and finished the siding within two hours. I spent a little more time cleaning up and loading the old siding into the truck before heading to the house. I saw that she was in the kitchen, so I showered off outside and dried myself before going in on my knees. She fed me from a large tray of meats, cheeses and fruits as she ate, and put the rest in the fridge for later. When finished, she arose and ordered me outside. "Go get some sun while I get ready for work, Boy," she ordered. I responded respectfully, went outside, oiled up, and lay back, enjoying the warmth.

After about an hour, she opened the bathroom window and ordered me inside, I rushed to comply, crawling into the bathroom as she finished her hair. "Get cleaned up and ready, Boy, while I finish getting ready to go," she said as she left naked from the bathroom. She took her dinners to work and was probably going to go get that ready. I quickly took care of business and made sure I was squeaky clean inside and out. When I entered the bedroom all my gear was laid out for me, the cuffs, the cockring and the butt plug. I applied it all and started to head to the kitchen when my Madame came into the room. I dropped to me knees almost instinctively. The training was apparently working.

"Good boy," she cooed as she grabbed me by the hair and stood me up. "I'm so glad to see you getting the hang of this, it makes me so proud of you." She pushed me backwards onto the bed. "I'm going to leave you here while I go to work, you be a good Boy while I'm gone and I'll let you please me when I get home. If Mistress Mara shows up, treat her as you know you should." I was lying sideways on the bed, so she cuffed my wrists, one to the headboard, and the other to the footboard. She cranked my legs up high and cuffed them to rope tied to the tops of the 6-foot posts that made up this 4-poster bed. My legs were high in the air, exposing the butt plug and making me feel very vulnerable. She then lubed up my cock, got me very close to coming, then slipped a device over the head of my penis that led to a bulb which she placed in my hand. "This should help keep you aroused, squeeze it to stimulate your cockhead, but you are not allowed to come, you will be hard for me when I get home." She then put on the padded blindfold, turned on the TV for me to listen to, apparently a porno set to auto rewind, gave me a kiss and left for work.

I listened to the porno and used the bulb to keep myself hard, no matter how much I pumped, it was only teasing and stimulating, it wasn't going to get me off in any possible way. The time wore away until the bulb and sounds of lust from the porno were no longer keeping me hard. I used my imagination and fantasized about things. To my surprise, the images that kept coming back to me, the ones that seemed to stimulate me most were the images of me being humiliated, subjugated and tortured by Linda and Mistress Mara. The training must really be working because I was really looking forward to being teased, and to pleasing them again.

As the time slipped by I began to get hungry and counting the number of times the porno had rewound, I figured it was near 6-O'Clock. That was when I heard a car drive up. It must be Mistress Mara, but then I lay in horror as I heard two car doors close. I heard a key in the front door and then voices as the two people entered. I heard Mistress Mara's voice as she said, "Here's the note," and she read it aloud, but too softly for me to hear. The floor creaked as the two people entered the bedroom and I heard a chuckle as they took in my predicament. To my surprise, I was harder than ever, and very humiliated.

"Good afternoon, Boy," Mistress Mara said as she moved over near my head.

"Good afternoon my Mistress," I answered as respectfully as I could.

She reached over, grabbed my nipples, and twisted them painfully. "I heard you had a night in the barn and that you already have worked up to 100 swats, sounds like you have been bad and kept your Madame busy. That is going to stop now though isn't it?" I answered affirmatively and she continued. "I have a friend here who is going to take the truck to the landfill for you, but first they have a surprise for you. Since you haven't gotten your swats today, we are going to do that for you." With these words, she released my nipples and climbed up on me, settling her self down on my face. She still had her pants on but still ordered me to stimulate her. While she was doing this, someone was whipping me across the ass with the leather paddle.

"Since you can't count out loud, I'll do it for you," Mistress Mara stated as she ground down on me, counting aloud the number of swats I was taking. The hits were not intolerable, and if anything, they got me harder. I was beginning to want them, to need them. Mistress stroked me as I took the paddling and finally counted "one hundred." She climbed off me and knelt next to the bed, putting her lips near my ear and whispered that she was proud of me. I beamed and was glad to hear her pleasure. "Will you do anything to please me, Boy?" she asked.

"Yes my Mistress, I will do my best to please you in anyway I can," and answered. I seemed to feel her nod and the other person pulled out my butt plug.

"Will you beg to take it in the ass if it pleases me?" she hissed in my ear.

"I want to please my Mistress, but it is my deepest hope that my body is for girls only," I replied, knowing I was going to get punished for saying it, but needing to make a stand.

She reached up, took my right nipple between her fingers, and twisted it hard, making me grimace. "It is for a girl you insubordinate slave, it is for me, beg me to take it in the ass Boy," she commanded.

With great hesitation I uttered the words that I feared most, "Please fuck me in the ass my Mistress." She nodded again and the other person smeared a heap of KY jelly on my ass hole. I moaned in shame and fear.

"You are doing good, Boy, it pleases me to see you like this," she whispered before climbing up and stroking my now flaccid penis and ordering me to squeeze the bulb to stimulate myself. "Beg again, Boy, let us hear you beg for it," and I felt something resting on the edge of my sphincter. I hesitated and the paddle was brought up onto my ass, jolting me to blurt out what she wanted to hear.

"I beg you Mistress, if it pleases you, fuck my ass." I was so full of shame. As it was inserted I became aware that although it was soft like a real penis that is wasn't real, it was a strap-on the stretched me out, causing me pain as I fought to relax my muscles, to accept this intruder. I was relieved that it wasn't a guy, although I suppose it is like Mistress stated, it would have been for her anyway. Knowing it was a girl, or at least a strap-on allowed me to relax and to be stimulated by the experience, even regaining my hard on. As the stranger fucked my ass, Mistress Mara tapped up and down my body with the riding crop, smacking my nipples, chest, stomach, cock and balls. It wasn't to hurt me, just to stimulate me. After making use of me for 10 minutes or so, the stranger pulled out and Mistress Mara rose off the bed.

She unhooked me and led me to the bathroom to relieve myself and clean up a bit. When she removed the blindfold I saw only her, but heard someone driving away in the truck. While they were gone, Mistress Mara enjoyed the fruit, meat and cheeses from the tray in the kitchen and even shared some with me, feeding me and making me clean her fingers as I knelt before her in the living room. When done she tied me back to the bed, but sitting up this time and without the blindfold so I could watch the new porno she started. She inserted the butt plug before tying me down and handed me the bulb to control the stimulator. "You keep being such a good boy, and you will please Mistress Mara so much, we may have to show you some special attention, she whispered in my ear before rising off the bed. She waved casually over her shoulder as she gracefully moved her voluptuous self outside to meet her partner, and they drove away.

The clock on the VCR told me as it got closer to midnight, and as time went by, the porno and stimulator just weren't enough to keep me hard. I fantasized more and more and when Linda got home, I was ready for her. She entered the bedroom and quickly moved to the bathroom to cleanup and get ready for bed. When she emerged, she was in her Madame's Robe and climbed up beside me on the bed.

"Mistress Mara called me at work and told me about tonight," she said, seeming a little concerned. She removed the stimulator and moved to straddle me as she spoke. "She said she had someone here to take you in the ass, but she didn't say who it was. She did say she was proud of you, and that you served her well. She said if it pleased me, that she would be pleased for you to feel my pussy on your cock tonight," and with that she rose up and sat her pussy down over my hard cock, slipping inside for the first time since my days of slavery began. She threw her head back and moaned, " and it does so please me."

She didn't move but instead reached down and fingered her clit while impaled by my raging hard-on. As she approached her orgasm, she started to move up and down to add sensation to her coming. Just when I thought I was going to have to ask if it pleased her if I came, and be turned down, she came with a scream and stopped moving again.

She ran her hands over my chest, playing with my nipples and my nipple ring. "I'm sorry I couldn't be here to at least see your first time at that, it turns me on to think of you like that, it pleases me to know you did so well," she said as she started fingering herself again. She leaned forward and kissed me, searching my mouth with her tongue while she fingered herself to near orgasm again. Through kissing lips, she rasped, "Do not come," and she started fucking me again.

I was very close and needed to focus so I imagined being fucked in the ass and focused on the shame, it seemed to help but finally I had to blurt out, "Does it please Madame if I come?" knowing the answer and preparing for her to stop, I was shocked and overjoyed to hear her say,

"Yes, come for me my slave," and I did. It wasn't the earth shattering orgasm you'd have thought after all I had been through, but it was enough to make me ready to be out of the get-up, off the bed and out of this role. From our past, Linda knew that when I came, the game ended, I couldn't maintain the role unless I was super turned on. She came with me, screaming her pleasure to my grunts of joyous release, then collapsed on my chest. She reached over to the bed stand as I started to stir and grabbed the ball gag. I started to complain but she knew if she kept me silent and tied up, that the period of me wanting to be released would pass, and I would be slave again as the sexual appetite increased.

She moved off the bed and cleaned up a bit, then holding up the collar control to show me, she undid my cuffs from the bed and attached them to each other in front of me. She undid my legs and then attached the leash and pulled me off the bed with it. Standing me tall by puling on the leash, she cleaned me with a warm washcloth and then ordered me to the floor, again attaching my leash so I was immobile for my sleep. She kissed me passionately before crawling into bed and falling asleep.

Day 5

Again I awoke a slave, my mouth dried around the ball gag, my ass filled with a plug and my cock strapped tightly and tied to the bedpost. It was late in the morning, nearly 10ish and I could see Linda's hand hanging off the side of the bed above me. I tried to roll over a bit to get more comfortable and she leaned over the side of the bed to look at me, she had been awake for some time I guess.

"Breakfast in bed today Boy, hurry," she commanded as she reached down and unclipped my leash, removed the gag, then uncuffed my hands from behind me.

"Yes my Madame," I answered as I hurried off to prepare a plate of fruit and some cereal for her. I nibbled some fruit as I was preparing it. When I returned to the bed, she sat the tray next to her and began to eat from it, motioning me to her as she directed my head to suck her neck, her breast, moving down her body to her pussy. She finished her breakfast and sat back to enjoy the orgasm I was building in her. With a deep sigh, she released and lay backwards, throwing her arms out in ecstasy. She lay there for a long time, with me just gently lapping at her labia as she cooled down. I was beginning to think she had fallen back to sleep, but finally, she stirred.

"Very nice, I needed that, I need that every morning," she said as if making a command decision. She caressed my face and looked at me lovingly. "You really are getting the hang of this, just remember not to fight it, this is how things are and they will be perfect so long as you don't fight it."

I nodded and answered, "Yes my Madame, I will try."

She got out of bed and headed to the bathroom, "Time for my bath Boy," she said as she went about her morning ritual. I ran her water, leisurely bathed, shaved and dried her. She ordered me to get ready too as she finished her hair and headed out of the room. I took care of all my business and stepped out of the shower, dried myself and got on all my gear that was laid out for me. It was a different butt plug this time, a much larger one, but after the time spent stretching me out, it wasn't too painful going in.

"I am going to go shopping before work today, Boy." Linda said as she entered the bedroom, with me dropping to my knees. She was already dressed for work. "You have the day to yourself but stay near the phone, I will be calling you to give orders. Get some sun. Enjoy the pool. There are a couple of books you need to read. I put them on the counter. You may as well start today. Mistress Mara or one of her people will come by again too so stay ready. I trust you to behave, you have done well and I want things to be as easy for you as possible. We will be giving you your training lashes tonight unless they are done before hand by someone else, so look forward to them." She bent down and stroked my cock a couple of times to get it hard, and left the room with a pat on my ass.

After she left the house, I went towards the pool. The books on the counter were the Sleeping Beauty trilogy by Ann Rice, the Story of "O" and some manual about anal sex and your health. There was also a collection of Variations magazines. I grabbed the Variations and noticed there were specific pages folded down. I headed to the pool and relaxed in the sun as I read these stories about bondage, submission, dominance and the like. I was getting very tan in my time off and made sure to lie on my front too. At lunch time the phone rang and I answered it.

"Hello," I said apprehensively.

"What are you reading?" Linda asked.

"Some stories about female domination in a Variations magazine, Madame," I replied

"What do you think of them? Do they turn you on?" she asked.

"Yes Madame, in a sense, but they pale in comparison to what I have experienced this week," I said truthfully.

"Are you hard?" she continued?

"If it pleases you my Madame, I can be very quickly," I said as I started stroking myself.

"Yes, Boy, it pleases me to know you are hard and your body desires me. Keep yourself hard for me all day, but you know the rules on coming. How does your ass feel? Is that plug injuring you?" she asked, sounding concerned.

"I focus around the constant pain, but I don't feel it is doing any permanent damage," I said, then added, "I hope it pleases you Madame."

"It pleases me, Boy," she answered. "Keep hard, get some sun and be aroused when I get home."

"Yes my Madame," I answered. She said goodbye and hung up.

I read and sunned all morning, enjoying the pool and the solitude, as well as the feeling of contentment brought from the sense of accomplishment these few days had given me. I was disappointed in some of the stories. None of them sounded real to me, and even though obviously made up, they still paled in comparison with what I had been through so far. For lunch, I had a sandwich and afterwards found myself falling asleep poolside. I awoke to the sound of a car pulling up. As I glanced over my shoulder, I saw a heavy-set woman with black hair and in a soft, billowing blue dress get out of a Grand Prix and motion to me. I figured it must be one of Mistress Mara's people so I didn't wrap myself with a towel, as I instinctively wanted to do. I approached her and she bowed to me. I bowed back, realizing that this was a slave, and not a Dom.

"Hello, my name is Marsha," she said as she opened the trunk of her car. "I am delivering groceries here as Mistress Mara has requested. She said I am to call you Sir because I have been bad, but she also said you were supposed to be hard when I arrived, you are not, I will have to report that.

"I have been asleep, my deepest apologies to our Mistress," I said and bowed my head.

She nodded thoughtfully, "If it pleases you, you can help me unload? Mistress Mara said it would please her for me to do it alone, but that I could ask your help. She also said it would please her for me to administer your training lashes today.