Ego Aside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am happy to help you Marsha," I said, knowing that my helping her might help to soften her blows. The amount of groceries was amazing and it took half an hour to unload and put them all away. Then she motioned towards the bedroom as if she had been here before..

"I am to bind you first, it is a part of the training," she said and followed me into the bedroom. She attached my arms to the tops of the posts on the footboard of the bed and grabbed up the leather paddle. "As a slave, I know how important it is to build up a tolerance to the paddle and lash. Count out loud for me, we are going to 150 today," she said matter of fact as she started to swing. I counted and felt pride that I was growing accustomed to the paddle, as well as growing aroused from the pain. I think the training lashes are more to keep slaves in their place as well as to build their tolerance, not to really cause massive amounts of pain. Some of my past whippings were to cause pain, but these were different. These I would learn to look forward to, almost to need them. She administered them with a solid determination, occasionally stopping to stroke my body, even commenting on how much she could enjoy me. I didn't feel the need to yell or squirm, not because she wasn't hitting me hard, but because I was seeing the spankings for what they really were, and I was beginning to like them. She seemed cautious to not touch me in a sexual way, as if it was an order.

When she finished, she untied me and handed me the paddle, raised the back of her dress, revealing a chastity belt that ran like a thong. She reached up and grabbed the posts. "If it pleases you, will you paddle me now?" she asked.

"Is this something Mistress Mara asked for me to do?" I asked in amazement.

"No, it has just been so long since a man has spanked me. You see, my husband died. He was my Master. I thought you might do this favor for me." She seemed sad and desperate.

Maybe if I did this, she wouldn't report me being flaccid, but then again, this would be a greater expression of free will. "Although I am sorry, I am to do what Mistress Mara or my Madame ask me to do, no more, and no less. You ask too much. If Mistress Mara is pleased with you, she will find you a suitable Master I'm sure," I concluded. I had so many questions about her, her services to Mistress Mara, her time as a slave, but I didn't get the feeling that questions were appropriate right now.

She bowed to me and thanked me. She dropped her dress and left, driving slowly out of the driveway. I returned to the pool and dove in to cool my burning ass cheeks. I floated on a raft for a bit longer before I went inside and began to clean up. I heard the phone ring as I stepped from the shower and ran to get it.

"Hello," I answered.

"You weren't hard for slut Marsha when she got there," Mistress Mara hissed.

"My deepest apologies my Mistress," I answered.

"Since this is merely a failure of your training, we will let it pass, but you did well to not give into slut Marsha's request to be lashed," she said. "We will enhance your training so you can hopefully learn to stay aroused all the time, even when sleeping. Someone will bring something for you to take with your dinner, it will help. Be ready for them."

Before I could answer, "Yes my Mistress," she had hung up. I quickly finished getting ready and as I stepped into the kitchen, Marsha was returning. She entered the kitchen and bowed slightly.

"Take these with each meal, they will help you with your training," she said as she handed me a bottle of herbal pills. "They are an herbal formula that will increase your erection. I wish you luck with your training," she said through a sad smile. I had so many questions, but felt that I would get to ask them one day. As she left I started getting my dinner ready. About half an hour after taking the pill, I felt warm and my penis seemed to attract more blood flow as I casually stroked it to keep it hard.


As I cleaned up after my meager meal, the phone rang and I picked it up. Before I could even say "Hello," Linda said, "Are you hard?

"Yes my Madame," I replied and gave myself another stroke, standing in the kitchen.

"Here is what you are going to do," she started, " and this is going to be difficult but I am trusting you. I want you to remove the butt plug and go sit on the living room floor. Take the vibrating gel dildo from the toy bag and insert it into yourself. Watch any of the Skin videos and masturbate until you are just about to come, but then stop. After you have stopped, you are to fuck yourself for 5 minutes with the vibrator, not touching your cock. After five minutes, do it again. Continue this until I get home. This is what pleases me, and it will not please me if you come," she finished.

"Yes my Madame," I replied, and headed off to do as she ordered me. It was one of the longest nights of my life. I finally got to a point where I could just ride the vibrator and masturbate and not get too close, not having to stop, but by the end of the 3 hours, when Madame I got home, my ass was sore, my cock was sore and my arms were tired.

When she arrived, I had just started another video and was working myself back up. "Keep going, Boy," she said as she strode past me to the bedroom. In a few minutes she returned in the corset she wore a few days ago and sat down behind me on the couch. I worked myself up real close again, and stopped stroking and started the vibrator in and out of my ass again. I felt her lean forward and she pushed me, indicating for me to lean forward. "Put your head on the ground," she said as she took the vibrator and continued to fuck my ass for a few minutes. When she saw me starting to soften, she ordered me to sit up again. "Stroke yourself and warn me when you are close, but don't stop until I say so," she commanded.

I stroked and stroked, getting more and more aroused until finally I was close and said so. "Don't stop, but don't come," she said. "Slow down if you have to, but don't you dare stop or come. I felt her lean forward and she began using the vibrator on me as I slowed a bit. I was getting closer and slowed down some more. She started fucking me faster as if fighting me to make me come.

"Madame," I said through clenched teeth, "I am getting very close." I slowed my strokes down to one every few seconds and stroked real slow, barely touching myself.

"Don't you dare come, Boy," she snarled as she reached around me and twisted my nipple hard. I winced in pain and removed my hand, knowing that one more stroke, or one more nipple twist and I would come.

"Madame, if it pleases you, I will stop so I won't come," I pleaded.

"Fine," she sneered. "Lean forward and turn sideways so I can watch you better," she commanded with a push and she leaned backwards. "I'm going to watch you fuck yourself in the ass, I love watching you do that," she continued as spread her legs she started fingering herself. I turned and leaned forward, reaching back and pushing the vibrator in and out slowly and easily, my cock bobbing up and down with the blood flow and with the penetration. I was still very close to coming and feared any stimulation might bring it on.

She watched me for 15 minutes or so, as well as watching the movie. She fingered herself slowly and leisurely, apparently not in an attempt to orgasm herself. Finally, she stopped me. "Lay backwards," she commanded as she arose and straddled my face. "You will eat my pussy and I am going to stimulate you. As before, do not come, warn me if I need to stop," she ordered.

"Yes my Madame," I answered as I lovingly began to use my tongue on her dripping pussy. She sucked on me, licked me, stroked me, fucked my ass with the vibrator and I felt like I was doing pretty well by focusing on pleasing her and not getting over stimulated. She slowed while I gave her an orgasm. She yelled out and tightened up until the pleasure subsided, then she lay forward, out of my reach and in better position to torture me.

She began to work on me in earnest now and after five minutes or so I couldn't take any more. "Madame, if it pleases you, I am close and need to stop," I gasped as she was stroking my cock up and down rapidly and ramming my ass in the same tempo.

"Just hold back, Boy," she commanded but she didn't slow down. I grunted with each stroke and fought with all my energy to not come. As my hips began to lose control, she stopped, a small amount of pre come pumped by itself from the tip of my penis and she licked it up. then turned around to face me, leaving the vibrator hanging in my ass and humming. She still straddled my chest, and moved forward to rest her pussy on my mouth. "Here, lick me and let me show you," she said as she began to ride my face. She grabbed my right hand and forced it around behind here. "Finger my ass as you eat me, Boy," she ordered. Within a few minutes she was obviously getting close and said so. "Ok, I'm getting very close and I am going to stop myself by focusing on your finger," she said as she tightened her ass around my finger, I started licking her harder, using my teeth as well as moving my finger in circles to stimulate her further. She smiled with her eyes closed and kept riding my face.

She did this for some time, proving she could control her orgasm. Finally, she stopped and spun around to work on me again. Same as before she got me as close as she could using her hand, mouth and the vibrator, denying my pleas to stop until I was about to burst, then she turned around again and had me do the same to her again, getting her close, she resisted her orgasm until finally she slid backwards down my body. She rested her pussy on my cock, without inserting it. She rode forward and back with my cock sliding between her labia for several minutes, each slide pushing my head onto her clit. "I am going to come now," she said through gasps. "You are not allowed to."

"Yes Madame," I answered, although unsure if I could. Lucky for me she came quickly and I still throbbed, wanting more. She lay on me and rested. The vibrator hummed on the floor, having fallen from my sore ass. After a bit I felt her cool juices dripping onto me. My cock continued to throb. Her breathing slowed and she sighed contentedly.

"It's time for bed," she said as she slowly got up off me. "You have been good so no plug tonight," she said. I rose to a kneeling position, my cock still bouncing from the blood flow, it had to be the herbal medicine doing it's thing, but I wanted to come so badly, but more than anything, I was proud to have pleased her.

"If it pleases you my Madame," I answered. She nodded and headed to the bedroom. I shut off the TV and VCR, grabbed the items lying around and headed in there too, kneeling as I entered. She cuffed my hands behind me, and again attached my balls to the bedpost. As I lay there, she bent to kiss and gently sucked on my still bouncing cock, while reaching up to twist my right nipple. I groaned with desire.

"Continue to be good," she said as she climbed into bed, "you are pleasing me greatly. We still need to get you to have better control though. I want your cock in my pussy, but need to know we can do that without you coming and without us having to stop. Good night my Slave, I love you," she added.

"I love you too Madame," I replied.

She was asleep shortly I am sure, but my cock throbbed for hours, and never really went flaccid like usual.

Day 6

When I awoke in the morning, I was as hard as I was when I went to sleep, but without the throbbing and bouncing. When I finally did fall asleep, I must have really slept well. Not only did Linda unhook my hands and my balls, but also she was nowhere to be found. Finally, I decided to go use the bathroom and found a note on the mirror. Taking it down it read:

Boy,

Today you get to re-roof the places on the barn that need it. I am in training this morning with Mistress Mara so you are on your own. Wear all the gear laid out for you, do a great job and if you finish early, enjoy another afternoon by the pool. Don't forget to take your medicine and try to stay hard for me. I may be home before work and will want you to please me. Continue to please me.

With love,

Madame

So, I put on my gear, and inserted the butt plug. It was the largest yet and not only hurt going in, but made it difficult to walk too. With my cuffs on, the plug, my cockstrap and my training collar, I ate breakfast, took my pill and headed to the barn. Amazingly, I was still erect. I used the pulley system to get the sheets of tin to the roof and replaced the three that were rusted through and leaking. I was done in an hour and heading back to the house. I went to the bathroom and upon taking out the plug, was reluctant to replace it. I left it out for a bit while I grabbed the oil and turned on the radio for outside. As I headed to the kitchen to get some tea, I saw the Grand Prix coming up the drive, so ran to the bathroom and reinserted the plug, then stroked myself a bit harder, although I was still pretty erect. Marsha entered by the kitchen door as I came into the room, we nodded to each other.

"I've been given orders to clean this house today," she said with a smile. "I've other duties too when I am done that involve you, but it'll take me a few hours first."

She started to remove her dress, it must have been in her directions to do the work naked. "Can I ask you some questions Marsha?" I said pensively.

"Yes Sir," she said cheerfully. She seemed in a better mood today. Her body was very large and not in an attractive way like Mistress Mara, but she had the same confidence in her nudity that I was learning and that Mistress Mara displayed. She leaned against the kitchen counter as we spoke. I finished getting my drink.

"How long have you been a slave?" I asked.

"For as long as I can remember, as I said, my husband was my Master. But I've only been with Mistress Mara for a year, she found me after he died," She looked sad again for a moment, "he had sent her word when he got sick to look out for me. I love Mistress Mara, but I really miss having a Master. She knows that without this Chastity belt, I am not to be trusted around men. That is why she calls me "Slut."" she finished.

"What sort of things do they do to you? Is it the same things that are done to me?" I inquired. "Like do they tease you and not let you come?"

"Everyone is a bit different. Some Doms have special tastes that they play towards, but Mistress Mara's people are very focused on not going too far past the Sub's limits either. For instance, you actually have few limits from what I hear and those will probably be respected, although they want to challenge you and push you past your boundaries as much as they can. Like me," she continued, "I didn't want to be with a female but was taught to want it as it pleased Mistress Mara. As far as orgasms, that is just the stage of training you are in right now, me too. When we get better at controlling them, then we will be forced to come, and often, to the point that it is difficult. I know that is one of your barriers, I've heard them talking. You have the habit of wanting to drop out of the Sub position after coming, most men do, but that will be fixed with time."

"You don't think they will make me be with a guy do you?" I asked apprehensively. "That is my big barrier. I don't want to be with a guy at all."

"I don't know, but if it is a tough one for you, you can bet they use it against you to force you through other obstacles," she said. "They may make you think there is a guy present but it isn't really, or they may make you do something else you don't want, with the threat of being handed to a Master. What else don't you like?"

"Well," I started, "being nude in front of strangers is tough," and I blushed. "Being spanked by strangers has been humiliating, but for some odd reason, it has turned me on. Like when you paddled me yesterday."

"Well, wait until there is a play party and you are teased and whipped by numerous people, in front of numerous people," she smiled, "Not my favorite either, but like you said, it turns me on anyway. Well, I better get to work now," she said as she headed to the hall closet.

"Why am I not ordered to clean this house?" I asked.

"You probably will be, but this is a part of my punishment for trying to masturbate around my belt," she said with a smirk, removing the vacuum from the closet. "Plus it is what I did for a living before I was taken in by Mistress Mara."

I thanked her for talking to me and went to the pool to tan and read. I stroked myself instinctively now to maintain my erection. I lie in the warm sun, reading erotic stories, stroked myself occasionally and enjoyed the music. I was self-conscious stroking myself in plain sight of Marsha, but I think she knew it was necessary. My only real discomfort was my ass, which was drastically stretched from the plug, but I was enduring it. It seemed better if I floated on my stomach in the pool on a float instead of lying on the lounge chair on my stomach, the plug hurt worse in the chair.

I floated and dozed until about noon Marsha came out and sat a plate down next to the steps of the pool, then entered the pool herself. "Mistress Mara ordered me to do some things to help you today. First, I am supposed to make sure you eat and take your pill, then I am supposed to supervise your work on maintaining your control for an hour and finally give you your lashes," she said. "It will please Mistress if you eat now," she said formally.

"Do I just say yes Marsha? Or should I call you something more formal?" I asked.

"We are both subs, Marsha is fine," she said with a smile. "It would be fun to do a beginner orientation," she chuckled.

"I need one," I said as I climbed up and sat on the steps of the pool to eat. We both chuckled a bit. "It wouldn't have helped though, without the training collar, I'd have been gone in a hurry."

"How about now?" she asked. "Would you leave without it now?"

"Well," I said between bites of the sandwich, "I could leave now, it isn't the collar that keeps me, it is my desire to please and my love for Lind…, er, Madame." I said with a smile. "I do enjoy feeling like I'm the center of attention, but I miss the orgasms. This is all just very exciting and I think that is mostly why I stay.

She pointed to my penis and reminded me to stay hard as we kept talking. I stroked a bit, although I wasn't really soft, just pointing down a bit. "I sure wish I could help with that," she said. I'm not allowed to touch you, but it is exciting to watch you." Suddenly I was very self-conscious, and finished my sandwich in a hurry. I took my pill and finished my tea. "Now you are supposed to masturbate near to orgasm repeatedly. I was told it is the same exercise you did last night. Where is the vibrator?" she asked.

I was mortified that she was going to be my supervisor for this, but excited too. "In the bedroom," I answered.

"We will just go in there then," she suggested.

I answered, "Yes Marsha" as I rose and we went in the house. She had worked hard to clean the house and it sparkled, floors mopped, carpets vacuumed and everything dustless. In the bedroom, the bed had clean sheets and was ready for bondage. I took the vibrating dildo from the toy bag near the bed and turned to face her.

"Remove your plug," she ordered. I was more self-conscious in front of this sub than I was in front of either Mistress. I did as I was told, but the humiliation was making my dick throb again. "Do it on the bed, Mistress wanted me to get a good show. Climb up there and shove it in," she said excitedly.

I climbed up on the bed and applied a generous amount of lube then slowly inserted the dildo, it didn't hurt at all, I was accustomed to bigger now so it was easy, it actually felt good as it vibrated and slid in and out. I closed my eyes in shame and to enjoy it. "Tell me how it feels," she said as she knelt next to the bed and rested her elbows on the side. "Tell me you like it in your ass." I blushed with shame, and was close to refusing to go on, as close as I had been since my first day. She could see that and added: "Mistress is pleased to hear her slaves talk about their experiences, I'd hate to have to tell her you refused me."

1...34567...10