Ego Aside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started stroking my cock, tried to forget about the chubby face watching me, and started to talk about what I was doing. I described the feeling of fullness from the dildo and the rising heat in my cock as I got harder and harder. She rubbed the outside of her chastity belt, but I was certain it wasn't helping her. She ordered me to twist my own nipples and commanded how fast or slow I was to stroke. Finally, I got closer to coming and so slowed down on my own. "Are you close?" she asked excitedly, eyeing my cock. What if I said Mistress would be pleased if you came? She added.

I looked at her, startled. "I'd be afraid you were lying to me," I said as I stopped stroking, getting too close and started working the vibrator in and out instead of stroking myself. She was very turned on and I could see she wanted me.

"Maybe I am lying, but if you come, and let me suck you off, I won't tell anyone and we both will feel better," she whispered.

"No," I said. "Madame gave me orders to not come. Unless I hear it from her or Mistress Mara, I will maintain it.

"I won't give you your training lashes today?" she pleaded. "Please let me have a taste, you and I both need it." She was begging now, but I wasn't giving in.

"Marsha," I started to explain, "we can't, it is not for us, it is for them." I started stroking again, repeating the exercise.

"If you don't come and let me help, I'll tell them you did and you will get in trouble," she stood as she said this, resolute in her threat.

I stopped stroking, "Mistress Mara will know the truth Marsha, shall I continue this exercise?"

"No, that is enough, she said angrily, "time for your lashes. I was uncomfortable at this point with her giving me my lashes and binding me to the posts, but I didn't protest, and took the very hard lashes with only a few yelps and yells. She was hitting me very hard, but I was determined to take it. When she finished, I was panting and my cock bobbing from the stimulation and probably the medicine too.

I could tell she was tempted to touch me or to even try to get me off, but she resisted. "You and I have started a friendship, I wish you had helped me and let me help you, but I understand," she said. "I am to leave you here. I will see you soon I'm sure," she said as she left me hanging and panting on the bedposts. I heard her gather her things from the kitchen and then drive away.

I hung there for some time and all was quiet when I was startled as I felt a hand on my backside and turned to see Linda standing there. She had apparently sneaked in to watch, she was smiling. "You are such a good Boy," she cooed as she let me down. I knelt and gently kissed her ankles. "Go and do your workout by the pool while I get ready to go to work," she ordered with a reassuring hand on my head.

"Yes my Madame," I answered and headed outside. I ran through my martial arts forms and was full sweat when she called for me. I met her in the bedroom and knelt as I approached her. She was getting into it now and held out her ankle for me to kiss.

"You have the afternoon to read some more, stay hard and relax, but after dinner you must blindfold yourself and wait on the lanai. Be cleaned and ready," she said as she bent and kissed me, holding my chin in her hand. "Be a good boy," she finished as she patted me on the head and left for work.

I went outside and finished my workout, then read some more by the pool, swam a bit and finally figured I would go get ready. I did the usual, shower shave and whatnot, donned all my equipment, had a bite to eat, then put on the blindfold and waited on the lanai, kneeling on some pillows.

I probably waited half an hour when I heard a car drive up and two car doors closed. Someone came into the lanai and there was a moment of silence. They didn't move and neither did I. After what seemed an eternity, someone grabbed my wrists and raised me up, attaching my hands to the hook in the ceiling. Then the spreader bar was put on my ankles. I smelled the aromatherapy oil before I felt it and a woman's hands began to spread it all over me in very generous quantities. They removed my butt plug as they did so, fingered my ass with what felt like 4 fingers and stroked my cock to a painful state. They stepped away and for a moment, I thought they were going to leave and moaned for their touch. I heard a rustling noise and a slight whisper, then two bodies began to rub against me, both females thankfully, one in front and one in back.

They drove me crazy with the oil and their bodies, one stood in front and positioned my cock on their clit and rubbed back and forth for a long time, until I could hear them moaning, as if coming close to orgasm. The other rubbed me from behind, reaching under me and playing with my balls and ass. The one in back stepped away while the one in front continued, getting near her climax, and getting me close too. I focused away so that I would last, but it was difficult. The one in back returned and added something around my ball sack, then added weights, pulling down on my nuts and making me more aware of how close I was. She then pushed a small bead into my ass, then another, and another before reaching around and twisting my nipples with a lot of force, bringing me to the brink of orgasm. The one in front moaned in a voice unfamiliar to me as she finally came, but continued to stroke me with her hand.

She then spoke, "Should I make him come?" There was no verbal reply but she said to me then, "Slave boy, don't come, if you do we will whip you and your owner will probably do the same when he or she finds out." She kept stroking as the one behind rubbed against me and twisted my nipples. She pulled the beads in and out and finally moved away as I was gasping in my fight to not come. My hips started to buck on their own and the one in front stopped her stroking and let go of me, then something odd happened, the beads in my ass suddenly began to vibrate violently. I could feel it into my stretched balls and up into my stomach. It must have been a remote control and whoever had the remote, was switching them on and off, stimulating me ever closer. As this was going on, the other, I'm guessing there were only two, began to strike my cock with her palm and with what felt like a crop. This took me down from the brink and made me jump too. They thought this was funny and began to strike me on the ass too.

This went on for 15 minutes or so and then the other stood in front and did the cock to clit thing. She came very fast and all hands were removed from me. I heard them together, as if they were pleasuring each other for a bit. After a bit of this, someone kissed me, tasting of pussy juices, and I heard the door open, the car start up and drive away. I hung there with my ass vibrating so hard I was humming, and with my cock marked from swats and strokes. The weights got heavier by the minute and it seemed a long time before Linda got home.

"Wow," she exclaimed as she entered the lanai. "You are a sight." She let my arms loose, removed the weights and guided me through the house. She lay me on the bed, hooked my hands behind me, removed the beads but replaced them with the butt plug and then laid next to me. I heard her strip and get something from the toy bag. She then sucked on my engorged cock while she masturbated with a vibrator. After she came, she laid still for a bit, gently caressing me until I heard her switch off the light and pull up the covers. After many nights on the floor, the bed was very nice, but the pain of my desire made it a long night.

Day 7

I awoke this day to my mask being removed and my head being forced between my Madam's legs. I worked at whatever speed she commanded until she had an orgasm, moaning and groaning. She cooled down as I gently licked her labia.

With a tremendous contented sigh, she said, "go fix my breakfast and bring it in here," as she uncuffed my hands.

"Yes Madam, " I replied sleepily as I shuffled off to get her breakfast. Upon my return, she ate fruit from the tray while I licked and sucked her pussy as she ordered.

She commanded me to move up her body, sucking her tits, licking her neck and kissing her mouth a couple of times, but finally just ordered me to make her come. She directed me to lay in such a position that she could stroke my cock while I ate her to two more loud orgasms. I loved the way she moved my head around using my hair. I especially loved the way she screamed out as she came.

When she was finished, she ordered me to take away her tray, go clean up the kitchen and meet her in the bathroom. I hurried to comply and when I joined her in the bath, washed her according to the lessons I received on the first day.

She discussed the day ahead as I scrubbed her. "Today is a big day, Boy," she said idly as she lay back, luxuriating in the soap and my gentle hands. "Actually, it's a big day for both of us, since Mistress Mara will judge me through you, and punish me for every infraction of yours. Just so you understand what is going to happen, I am going to serve her today instead of going to work, Slut Marsha will come to clean the house and see to your preparation. Tonight there will be a small party here, where you will serve the dinner I prepare, and then serve as part of the entertainment. You are to be blindfolded, and pushed to your limits. If you balk at anything that is done or ordered of you, then you will be punished more severely than you can imagine. You will cause me to be punished too, which means when Mistress Mara is done with you, I will begin. The things you do tonight are not really with the strangers at the party, they are with me, and they are with Mistress Mara, if you think of it that way, it is easier. Also, forget your real name for now, you are Boy, and a very different person than your real life self. It will be easier to serve and endure the humiliation if you take this stance of separation." She exited the bath and I dried her, then she motioned me to the shower as she continued to get ready.

"Just focus on pleasing me and know that whatever is asked of you, whatever is done to you, is for my pleasure. See the people there as toys that I am using on you and it will be easier," she said as I shaved and showered. When she was ready to go, she opened the door and gave me a quick kiss and a pat on the ass. "I'll leave your instructions on the counter in the kitchen. I shouldn't be too long today," she concluded as she said goodbye and closed the shower door.

I sat in the shower for sometime thinking about what was going to happen and worried. The water running over me helped to relax me and I resolved to be strong and to endure. It was the challenge that made me determined to stay, it was all that kept me from heading to my truck and driving away. I gave myself an enema, cleaned up thoroughly and got out. I dried and went to the bedroom to my gear and put everything on. Then went to the kitchen. I grabbed a small breakfast as I read over the note left from Linda.

Boy,

As tonight will be a busy one, I have a few things for you to do today. First, remove the butt plug you have in and go without for an hour. Then put it back for an hour and continue to alternate while I am gone. Oil yourself up all over and don't wear your cuffs for now. Take your herbal medicine and stay hard as best you can, even though you will be working. Start by completely cleaning up the barn, sweep the main isle, hose it out and make sure the stalls have hay in them. Some may have slaves that need to remain out there tonight. There will be a delivery today of some equipment to go out there and a couple of pieces for the lanai too. The delivery person works for Mistress Mara so don't feel self-conscious. He is a slave too, and has orders not to speak with you. Marsha will come by to clean up too. Don't let yourself get caught up chatting with her, she is a bad slave and can't be trusted too much. She will have further orders for you once you are finished in the barn. Make sure to replace your cuffs once you are finished in the barn.

Be good,

Madame

I was so relieved to be able to remove that plug, but I have a feeling it is just to help prepare me for the party. I stroked myself hard, and even got pretty close to coming as I oiled up. I enjoyed the free feeling of running to the barn naked, my cock bouncing as I ran. I worked quickly to get the barn into a condition that would be presentable to quests. I got the impression some of the party would be out here. I cleaned up the stalls, added hay in a manner that would have made it tolerable on the night I had to sleep out here. I also threw a blanket into each stall, cleaned, and refilled all the water troughs. If anyone slept out here, they would be a bit better off than I was. After an hour I went to the house, reinserted my plug, and got myself erect and close to coming before heading back out. At times, I felt my dick was over stimulated and the only thing keeping me hard was the medicine. Maybe that was what they wanted.

The delivery guy arrived as I was sweeping up the loose hay in the main isle. Dressed in jeans and a tee shirt, he stripped naked before he began. Red faced, he nodded to me knowingly. It was obvious he was required to wear the same cock strap and butt plug I was.

He began to unload and put together some big contraption obviously designed to hold a slave in a kneeling and accessible way. He also put together a pegboard rack and equipped it with numerous whips, paddles, floggers and crops. Under the rack was a countertop, where he positioned numerous toys. I saw a variety of vibrators, dongs, butt plugs, cock and ball torture devices, weights, nipple clamps, pinwheels, penis pumps and an array of oils and lotions. He quietly asked my help to unload a giant X to which someone was obviously going to be bound.

After that, he drove up to the house and I met him there to help him unload a piece of furniture identical to the first one he unloaded in the barn. After we had set it up in the Lanai, he silently offered me his hand and in a whisper, introduced himself as Cliff. I gave him my name too and he whispered to not tell anyone he had spoken, he was supposed to be silent while here. I told him I'd not tell anyone and I left to let him finish his work. I went to the bathroom and removed my butt plug for the next hour. When I returned he had set up a table to hold the toys similar to the one in the barn, and Marsha was arriving. He seemed annoyed that she was here and hurried to finish.

She came in and stripped, displaying her large self with marks of the lash across her white backside. She said hello to the other slave and me. As she headed to the hall closet to get the vacuum, she seemed to purposefully brush past him, bumping his cock with her hand. "Sorry," she said to him with a wink, and headed on to her work. I helped him finish and he nodded to me as he left.

"He and I got in trouble together," she said as she returned to the kitchen, nodding towards the truck speeding away. "He gave into my offer, like the one I gave you, and we got caught." I was now even more pleased that I had not given in to her the other day. From now on, as he served Mistress Mara, he would also be as a slave to Marsha, because of his actions.

"By the way, you are supposed to put a different plug in, and mow the yard out front," she said as she pulled a longer plug from the bag she had brought in. It was too long. This was going to hurt, especially on the mower. "It may make you ejaculate from the prostate stimulation. Mistress Mara stated that would please her. You are also supposed to put your cuffs on for the rest of today. I nodded and hurried to the bedroom to put in the plug and to put on my cuffs. The plug wasn't too bad, but it did make me cramp up a bit at first and I couldn't stand up straight at first until I adjusted to it's length. As I entered the living room, she was running the vacuum, smiled and waved to me as I headed out to mow.

The vibration of the mower worked right through the plug, and stimulated my prostate. Because I was sitting on it, it pushed further up into me. My cock bounced along as I mowed, and twice I ejaculated from the pressure. It only took about an hour to get the main yard mowed and then to hose off the mower.

When I went inside Marsha was preparing lunch, which we ate together by the pool. "You are to remove the plug after lunch and go without one the rest of today. You are to go through your workout, then relax until your Madam gets home," she said as she handed me my pill. "I am about finished and will return to Mistress Mara's to prepare myself for tonight. I will see you then. Good luck, I hope you do well," she said with a sincere smile.

"Thanks Marsha," I answered.

As I started my workout, I saw Marsha answer the phone, then write something down for me before she left. We waved like old friends as she got in her car and drove off. When I got inside and read the note, it read for me to use one of the Penis pumps that were delivered today. I was to remove my cock strap and use the pump for 15 minutes, then rest for 10 minutes repeatedly until Madame got home. I took the one off the workbench and removed my cock strap. I sat in the sun working on my tan as I used the pump to stretch out the tissue in my cock farther. It didn't seem to make me longer, but made me thicker, and would probably make a big difference when I was flaccid…if I was ever flaccid again.

After using it 10 times and reading some more of the variations magazines, Madame drove up. She called me over and I helped her carry in the items she had brought with her. There were towels, blankets, tissues, candles, incense and something gift-wrapped. She kissed me passionately on the lips, smiled and led me to the bedroom. "We need to get ready," she said as she pulled me to the bathroom by my penis." You are filthy from mowing I'm sure, and I am from aerobics and from learning from Mistress Mara. We will take a shower together. Go ahead and get the water hot," she ordered as she began to strip from her jeans.

In the shower, I soaped her up and rinsed her before shampooing and conditioning her hair. She loved for me to massage her scalp and made me do that for a long time. She kept me hard with her hand and her mouth when she was sitting on the seat as I shampooed her. Finally, she had me lick her pussy for a few minutes before she climbed out and dried herself, ordering me to finish. I washed myself and cleaned myself out again before stepping out and drying. She roughly rubbed me down with some oil so that my skin was moist and glistened. It had a sandalwood smell to it that I liked. As we stepped into the bedroom, she sat on the bed and ordered me to kneel on the floor before her. "Lick my feet, suck my toes, work up my legs slowly and eat my pussy," she commanded with a smile. She was always a happy person, but I had never seen her more so. When I got to her pussy, she grabbed my head and ground herself into my face, then directed me away from her clit for a bit. She would cool awhile then direct me back until finally she wrapped her fingers in my hair and ground her sweet pussy on my tongue as she panted through an orgasm. I continued to gently lick her labia and the area around her clit as she lay back with a sigh, and cooled off.

After resting a bit, and enjoying my tongue, she ordered me to get the small wrapped gift on the dresser, which I did. "Open it," she said with a laugh. I felt almost guilty being a slave and getting a gift, but I opened it to find a red leather cock strap inside. It was studded, closed with snaps and had a "D" ring for attaching a leash. "Let me put it on you," she said as she took it from me and snapped it into place. It fit just like the other one, but looked much more distinctive in the red against my tan skin.

1...45678...10