Ego Aside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dropped to my knees and kissed her ankle, "Thank you my Madame," I said as I showered her feet with my love and respect.

"You are welcome, Slave," she said as she motioned me to look up. "We have a lot to do, but I think tonight will be great. I have to go cook and while I do, you will do your orgasm control exercises in the living room. Come on," she said with a smile, as she gathered up the lube and vibrator.

She started a video and bent down to suck me until I was very hard, then left for the kitchen. I stroked until I was very close to coming, then stopped and used the vibrator on my ass until I calmed down some. I repeated this as before for an hour until the house began to smell of Italian cooking and Madame returned into the room with a clip to hook my arms together. "Lay back," she ordered as I stopped again to use the vibrator some more. I lay back and she sucked my cock until I was ready to explode, she then stopped and used the clip, making sure my hands were bound behind me. She then used the vibrator on me fast and furious while twisting my nipples, driving me nearer to coming. She leaned forward and whispered in my ear. "It is very important that you not come tonight, to be able to hold off your orgasm completely. To help with this, it would please me to have you shoot your come now, don't forget to still ask permission though," and she started to stroke me, looking me straight in the eyes.

It didn't take me long, my hips were moving on their own, and I asked permission for orgasm. "No," she replied as I grit my teeth and held on. She didn't slow down but just kept going, I focused and worked to not come until finally I just warned her that I was coming unless she stopped. Abruptly she stopped, removed the vibrator and pushed her finger up into my ass. She put her lips on my throbbing cock and pushed on my prostate until I ejaculated into her mouth. She swallowed it without ceremony and then looked at me and smiled. "I said shoot your come, I didn't say anything about orgasm, silly Boy." She said with a sly smile.

"Now go wash up and set the table for tonight. If you are very good tonight, Mistress Mara and myself may let you come someday." She stood and went into the bedroom to get dressed for tonight. I set the table. She had set out silverware and plates for six people and six small plates. I wasn't sure what to do with the small plates, so I set them near the plate, thinking they were for salad plates. When Madame came into the living room, she was dressed in a red bustier, a red leather thong with a chain hanging over the slit in the front, black fishnet stockings and patent red knee high boots. She had put her hair up into a bun and had applied makeup fitting for the evening. She was stunning, exotic and a little frightening. She corrected my placement of the small plates and ordered me to place them on the floor next to each chair.

"Go put on the items I've got laid out for you in there, Boy," she ordered as she began to light candles and incense. I found a red leather latigo harness that had a ring in the front and back, each with four heavy, studded straps coming off of them. Two straps went over my shoulders and the shorter ones went under my arms. The leather cuffs were red and there was an odd looking butt plug, that had long strands of horse hair coming out of the top of it. When inserted it looked like a tail hanging out of me. Once I was ready, I went to greet Madame on my knees.

She was sitting on the couch watching the porno that had been in and motioned me to her. She had me stand for inspection, straightened my hair a bit and then ordered me to kneel before her. She laid her legs across me as a footrest and we waited on the guests to arrive.

To my horror, the first to arrive was a gay master and his slave. The large master wore leather pants and boots. His fat belly covered with hair, as was his face, shoulders and back. I later learned, this type of man is called a "Bear" in their community. The much younger, thin slave wore a terrible looking leather hood with a zipper over his mouth, cuffs, a collar and black combat boots. The contrast of their sexually charged, brutal relationship and our strict yet loving and usually gentle relationship was extreme. I was certain this slave was not treated the same way I was. They were introduced as Master Dave and his "Dick."

The next to arrive was another Master, but he had a female slave that was also his wife. He dressed much as the gay Master did, but with a flowing white shirt, like something we would think of a pirate wearing. They were in their mid 40's and she walked beside him with a leash on her collar. She wore the typical store bought chain and leather bra and panties that did not seem to fit anymore. They didn't seem like theirs was a real strict relationship to me. She called him "Master Bill," he called her "slave Alice" and they seemed to enjoy the roles more than they really lived it. His demeanor seemed almost weak to me, as if they should have switched roles, but maybe this was the only place in his life where he could be in charge, so this is how they did it. Maybe they were switches and it was his night.

Madame handed me a tray of crackers and cheese to walk around with and warned me to not jump or flinch if someone touched me. She told me that all slaves were free to be touched by the Masters and Mistresses unless it had been expressed otherwise before hand. Thankfully, the gay master didn't touch me and the other was too busy trying to convince his wife to kneel to really care. She took some crackers though. Madame served the drinks for this first group that arrived, but shortly, Mistress Mara's car arrived. She came in through the back door and slipped unseen to the bedroom. Her slave Marsha smiled at me as she came from the bedroom and took her place serving drinks. Marsha was in a toga type of slave getup that seemed appropriate on her. It flattered her too, crossing her chest and exposing one breast. Her hair hung down in delicately prepared ringlets and she shyly showed me that the chastity belt had been removed. She seemed so proud.

The next group to arrive was a Mistress and her two slaves. The slaves were husband and wife. Marsha passed by and whispered to me that they had been in service for a year and hadn't had sex together in all that time. The slaves were both nude except for collars, which were leashed together. They seemed a bit underfed, but were very obedient. It was apparent they were not allowed to meet anyone else's eyes and always looked down. Their Mistress, Mistress White, wore a green-feathered mask and a long silky gown that matched it. The gown was in layers, but was still transparent. Her nudity underneath was evident. Her brown hair was shoulder length and very straight. She seemed to float into the room and her slaves dropped to a half kneeling position, eyes cast downward whenever she stopped. They had lash marks across their backs, chest and legs, not just their asses as mine were. The man looked bruised a bit too on his neck and face. That made me think that Mistress White wasn't overly found of men, and had a greater potential to be cruel to him.

The last car to arrive was a big black limo. I opened the door to the house on my knees as the Mistress stepped inside, followed by a small, oriental slave girl. The Mistress was Dame Alexandria and this slave was called Jade. Dame Alexandria displayed Jade like a jewel. Jade was led by a small golden leash that was attached to a matching chain that ran between her nipple rings. She was the only other slave I saw with piercings. She also had a clit hood piercing with a small chain hanging downward a couple of inches with jewels on it. This was all she was wearing, but I am certain it was worth more than my truck. Whenever Dame Alexandria stopped, Jade knelt and wrapped herself around her Mistress' leg. It was apparent to me that her instructions were clear. She was to put her ear on her thigh, her hands on her knee and her pussy on the heel of her boot. The very fit, Dame Alexandria was dressed in high fashion. The bustier and corset were black and gold, strung with jeweled and gold beads. She wore ankle high boots with white lace stockings, held in place by garters. She wore a short puffy skirt that reminded me of bloomers with ruffles, but it was easily pulled up so that her slave girl could admire and feast upon her pussy. If I didn't know better, I'd almost have said Jade was underage, but having been in martial arts all my life, I had learned how to judge the age of oriental women fairly well. She was young, but she was at least 18.

Dame Alexandria also had 4 other slaves that I saw Cliff leading to the barn. Cliff was wearing a toga similar to Marsha's. He led the slaves by a chain that linked all their collars together. Dame Alexandria's other slaves consisted of 2 males and 2 females. The men were short, but seemed as if they were in good shape, the women too were in remarkable condition, one of which was well over my height of 6 foot. One of the men had his hands cuffed and his feet yoked. I noticed that he too wore a training collar like mine. I was suddenly ashamed of my collar. I didn't want to be one of those slaves that needed a training collar. I wanted to be like Jade, a showpiece to fill my Madame with pride, for her to wear like a jewel.

The early part of the evening was a blur. I served munchies while Marsha served drinks. My cock was stroked by Dame Alexandria and was slapped on 2 occasions by the Master Dave. I overheard Master Bill trying to convince his slave to suck my cock at one point, with her, flat out refusing. Mistress White played with my butt cheeks and seemed surprised at my unusual butt plug. I think she even went and asked Madame about it. Things didn't get too heated between folks just yet, but it was still really wild and difficult to take it all in.

After everyone had visited a bit, Mistress Mara emerged from the bedroom in a flourish with Cliff on her arm, escorting her. She looked like a goddess, wearing a golden trimmed toga with one breast revealed and some kind of gold thread woven into her hair. She had sandals with the wraps that wound up to her knee and seemed to have some golden glitter on her skin. She was stunning. She may not have arrived in a limo, she may not have had the best physique but she definitely was queen of the ball. I was proud to be one of her slaves.

All the Masters and Mistresses greeted Mistress Mara with respect. Dame Alexandria gave her a tremendous hug. They talked together and showed off their slaves. Dame Alexandria told of how Jade spoke little English. It seemed Dame Alexandria had found her in the street, prostituting herself and addicted to drugs. She had been with her two years now and was learning English and going to college. Her other slaves were fairly new. The tall woman was from Eastern Russia. She was in her service until she gets citizenship. Apparently, Dame Alexandria was helping her with that. The man in the training collar was a problem slave for someone else so she has taken full control for a year until he is broken in. She stated that she might want to trade him to Mistress Mara at some point. The other couple, were a married couple that got in trouble gambling and to keep the mob from killing them, Dame Alexandria paid off their debt. In return they are in her service for two years. They are apparently very good slaves, and I can see why. As she talked about all this, she played with Jade's chain and even directed her to lick her upper thigh a bit. I learned later that Dame Alexandria owned several restaurants in the Miami area as well as some stock inheritances. She was very wealthy.

Everyone seemed impressed with her slaves and with her. She looked around the room and her eyes settled on Master Bill and his wife Alice. "Tell us about you two," she said, with an elegant wave of her jeweled hand. "You seem like the most real people here. We tend to live in a fantasy world, it is refreshing to meet real people."

Master Bill cleared his throat and stood up from his seat on the couch. "My name is Bill, this is my wife, Slave Alice. We read about bondage and discipline from magazines and decided to try it. This is our second play party. The other was in Tampa and was a little too scary for us. This isn't a lifestyle for us, we just play at it," he concluded and sat back down.

Mistress Mara approached him, "If you see us do anything here that you want to ask questions about, or want to learn about, or even to try out on one of our slaves, just ask. We want to help you learn about this and maybe it will become more than just play for you, maybe it will become something more like it is for us. Hopefully it will be as fulfilling," she said. "Master Dave," she yelled as she hurried over to give the big bear of a man a hug. "Introduce yourself and your slave please."

Madame came into the room from the kitchen and called me over to her. She whispered for me to go put my tray away and return to kneel beside her. I hurried to comply. As I returned, she attached my leash, but not to the cockstrap, instead to my Prince Albert piercing in the tip of my penis. I knelt beside her and gently kissed her thigh as Dave began to introduce himself.

"Well, My name's Dave," he began in a voice that in no way matched his features. It reminded me of Mike Tyson, the boxer, except it was more feminine. He was a huge, hulking, leather master, with the voice of a squeaky housewife. The brutality of his dominant style was evident as he jerked his slave to his feet by the leash attached to his collar and then apparently shoved his thumb up his ass. The slave threw back his masked head and moaned, his cock jumping to attention. "This is my slave, I just call him my "Dick," Dave said as he stroked his poor victim a second before yanking his thumb out, smacking the slave in the back of the head to have him kneel again. "Dick is bisexual so I sometimes attend play parties like this, that aren't strictly gay leather, so he can get a glimpse of what he could have had once upon a time." The drama of their relationship was very different from ours. There seemed to be little romance, just raw, sexual energy.

The group's attention turned to Mistress White and she arose from the back of her male slave where she had been sitting. "My name is Mistress White, and these are my weekend slaves. I am currently without a live in slave, but that is probably because I am too fussy. Slave 1is the female and she is a good girl most of the time. It was her idea to attend me a year ago to explore her bisexual side as well as her submissive nature. Slave 2 is her husband and started attending me because he wanted to be involved with his wife, now he is all mine, but not a very good slave. He has a lot to learn," she said as she ground a high heeled shoe into his back, leaving a nasty looking gash.

Mistress Mara interjected, "Maybe it would be a good idea to separate them for a time. If you are interested in a trade later on, just let me know." She looked at Cliff and I could see the fear rise up in Slave 2 as he realized, his wife, whom he was very jealous of, was potentially going to be with another man, as well as with this woman that dominated them both. He looked heartbroken. I felt badly for him, he didn't belong here, but he loved his wife this much. I began to think that maybe this was Mistress Mara's way of preparing him for the eventuality of the separation from his wife. If she was exploring her sexuality in this way, and he was tagging along for the ride, then it probably wasn't going to work in the long run.

The party now turned its attention to Linda. Mistress Mara introduced her as her student and former foot slave. "See, you truly can rise up and join the ranks of Dom if you serve well, but as Madame Linda has shown, it takes a great slave to make a great Dom."

Linda stepped forward and I crawled along closely. I tried to sit like Jade did, resting my cock on Linda's ankle, but my balance wasn't quite what hers was, but I got it close enough to get a smile from Madame, and a pat on the head. "This is my Slave, Boy. He was my boyfriend but was having some difficulty knowing his place. After only one week of extreme training, you can see the results." She pulled on my leash indicating I should stand. "He is very handsome and tan. He has a firm body," she continued as she ran her hands across my back and down over my buns. "He keeps himself erect for me always and is learning how to hold his own orgasm until it pleases me." She pushed my back and told me to bend over, which I did. I was mortified as she removed my tail plug and began to finger my ass, "and he has worked hard to get his ass all stretched out for anal play." She reinserted my plug and grabbed my hair, making me stand tall, my face red with humiliation as Master Dave clapped at the last remark and commented that it was important for all slaves to keep ready in that way. "He has shown a lot of promise, and provided he serves all of us well tonight, he may earn the privilege of replacing his training collar with a leather one more suited to him," she finished with a smile of pride.

Lastly, Mistress Mara stepped up. "Most of you know me, some of you have served me. I am Mistress Mara and I am a lifestyle dominant. Currently in my stable is the Slut Marsha," she said as she indicated to the smiling, heavyset woman kneeling nearby and holding a glass of wine for her. "Marsha's Master left her to me at his passing. She has begun to be a really good slave and it is my hope I can find her another master, even if only for a short time. She has learned to service me, but it isn't in her nature." She then indicated that Cliff bend forward and kiss her ankle. On his knees with his head bent forward to her foot, she introduced him. This is Cliff, he has been with me for many years. Similar to Jade, he was an addict and I saved him. Five years ago I offered him his freedom or to be trained as a Dom, but he continues to be my loyal servant." You could hear his repeated kissing of her foot. "Now that we have all met," she continued, let us go ahead and eat. Everyone headed to the dining room except for Linda and me as well as Mistress Mara and Marsha. We all went into the kitchen, where Mistress Mara gave some last minute instructions.

"Marsha, you keep those drink glasses filled. Boy, you will serve the appetizer and main course, and then you take your place beside your Madame. Marsha and Cliff will serve desert before we move them all to the lanai," she finished, as she dipped her finger into the sauce and tasted it with a look of satisfaction.

We all answered in unison, "Yes Mistress Mara," and hurried to our duties. Madame Linda handed me a tray with salads and soups on it and sent me to the dining room with a pat on my ass. Marsha was finishing up filling all the drink glasses with wine, wine coolers, beer and tea as I entered the room. Each of the masters and Mistresses seemed to feel obligated to feel Marsha up as she served them. Some were carcasses, some harsh grabs, others inserted fingers, and Dame Alexandria even used a breadstick.

I was prepared for similar as I moved around the table with the tray, but because of the large tray, my task was more dangerous so folks were a bit gentler. Dame Alexandria ordered Jade to give me a quick suck as I set her soup down. Master Dave roughly grabbed my ass and made a sound like a hissing snake. Mistress Mara had me stand next to her for a few minutes and stroked my cock after I set her salad plate down. As I got to Mistress White, she stopped me with a gentle hand on my ass. "Do you like men?" she asked.

"I serve my Madame, if it pleases her then it pleases me," I answered.

She smiled, "Is it in your nature to like men, before you served, were you Bisexual?" she corrected.