Ego Aside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Mistress White, my nature is strictly women," I answered.

Master Dave leaned over the table and said, "I told you so, I can spot a breeder and he is definitely a breeder. He would make a good one to toy with, but you can tell by his walk."

She smiled at him and patted me on the ass as a thank you for her salad. I continued handing out the dishes and then knelt next to Marsha as Mistress Mara indicated. Marsha leaned against me. She obviously was very turned on and just needed to touch someone. Her skin felt hot to me, I was glad to be her friend. This strange party didn't seem as scary with her here.

As they finished their soups and salads, I hurried to collect the plates as Marsha refilled glasses. I returned the dishes to the kitchen where Madame had another tray ready with the main course. There were two choices, Lasagna or Spaghetti. Madame patted my ass, ordering me to swish my tail as I left. She began to unload dishes from the first tray. I made the rounds and again Jade sucked on me, but I don't think Dame Alexandria ordered her to do it, or that she knew about it. I didn't linger but hurried on to serve everyone. To my horror, Master Dave felt inclined to rub my ass and to cup my balls. My cock went limp in a flash for the first time in days and he smiled across to Mistress White.

"Ok, ok," she said. "You've convinced me, not everyone is Bisexual and just denying it."

"Listen Sweety," Master Dave said to her, "I am gay and have no desire whatsoever for women, the idea makes me ill, no disrespect, but I am as repulsed by women as this man is with other men. He can be taught to suck a cock, or take it in the ass, but without a lot of coaxing, he won't be turned on by it. If he isn't turned on by the training, it just won't take." He released my balls and looked up at me, "Thanks for helping with the demonstration their, Boy," he said as he patted me on my way. He really seemed nice, I liked his attitude and his analogy about straight and gay, even if he did make me gross out.

As I got around the table to Mistress White, they were still discussing it. "Well, I just think that if he understood what his wife was feeling, he would be a better husband and a better slave to me," she said, obviously thinking about making her male slave try out a male Dom, poor guy. He was sitting on the floor next to her, chained by his neck to his wife, and I could see he was crying. "Take him for a weekend for me, at the very least, it will make him appreciate being with me better," she said.

"I'll take him, but I'll not force him to do anything out of his nature, but maybe just being there will be revealing to him," Master Dave promised. He really was a reasonable guy. I realized that her slave was probably better off with Dave than he was with her. If given the opportunity, I would have to point that out to him.

I finished serving the meals and knelt proudly next to Madame Linda's chair. Everyone ate, some put food on the small plates for their slaves like Madame did for me, but others seemed to just ignore them. As I peeked under the table, I could see that Master Dave's slave was sucking on him as he ate, as was Jade on Dame Alexandria. Slave Alice was checking her nails and trying not to look. I stifled a laugh at her. Cliff was eating as Mistress Mara had set him out some food. Madame Linda rested her hand on my head and the back of my neck as she spoke to folks, as if I was a comfort for her. Eventually, she ordered me to clear the table as Marsha and Cliff served desert.

As everyone began to eat the exotic ice cream desert, Mistress Mara ordered all slaves under the table to serve their Dom or preferably, someone else's. Apparently, this is a standard practice and the more practiced slaves dove under the table to find the one they wanted. Cliff got to Dame Alexandria in a heartbeat. I headed for Mistress Mara. Mistress White's female slave, Number 1 headed towards my Madame with her husband in tow as they were still bound at the neck. He ate at his wife's pussy as she worked to make Madame Linda come. Marsha rushed to Master Dave, after Slave Alice let her know with a glare that only she would be touching her husband. Marsha wanted a man, even if he was gay. The slave known as "Dick" had little choice but to head to Mistress White. He seemed pleased with the choice. She on the other hand, seemed disappointed that Jade wasn't burying her face in he pussy. Jade was under the table and realized that there were too many slaves and she was without a Dom to please. That was when I felt her slide under me, and begin to suck me with a purpose. I focused on Mistress Mara and was determined to not let her tight lips and strong suction get me close. In a few minutes, the Doms began coming. Some yelled, or screamed, the more dignified ones, Dame Alexandria and Mistress Mara grunted through theirs. I was quick after Mistress Mara's orgasm to reach back and pull Jade's light frame to me, so I could finger her as I lapped lightly on Mistress Mara's labia, to help cool her down. Jade seemed satisfied with this and let my near exploding cock alone as I brought her off. She had a kind of yelping orgasm that seemed to surprise the Doms sitting around the table. They laughed and chuckled, only guessing what was going on. Finally, Mistress Mara ordered the plates removed and everyone back to their places.

I helped remove the plates and everyone moved to the lanai where Marsha served drinks. From the kitchen, Madame quickly bustled me to the Lanai so that she wouldn't miss anything. Cliff had outfitted the room with mounds of pillows. As we arrived, everyone was getting comfortable on the pillows as Mistress Mara sat on her throne-like, Rattan chair. Madame led me to a spot near Mistress Mara and we sat on the pillows. Cliff was busy positioning and binding Marsha to the contraption he set up in here. She was in a kneeling position, her legs and arms in wooden troughs that could be positioned and locked into place at various angles. There was room to get under the contraption, as well as easy access to all major erogenous zones. Lastly, he blindfolded her and stood to one side, bowing to Mistress Mara.

She nodded back to him and raised her voice. "For those of you new to our parties, now is the time to show off our slaves. Some of us will display our slaves with only ourselves punishing and teasing them. Others, like me, will allow anyone of the Doms to either perform themselves, or allow their slaves to perform on this slave. I make one request for Slut Marsha, do not let her come, make sure you stop before she does. You may begin," she finished as she motioned to Cliff.

He turned towards Marsha and grabbed her head, forcing his cock into her mouth. With a practiced skill he controlled the speed using his hands on her jaw. Mistress Mara then raised her voice again, "Who will whip this woman as she pleasures my other slave?"

Everyone was playing shy so Mistress Mara motioned to Dame Alexandria for Jade to do it. Jade seemed ecstatic and quickly took to the task of using the crop on Marsha's ass. Her small frame left the floor with each swing, her gold chains swinging and dancing. She smiled and often laughed aloud as she worked. It was apparent she had never done this, but if she ever became a Mistress, would be a very tough Mistress. She would enjoy inflicting the pain too much. After a few minutes, Marsha was near screaming and unable to focus on sucking Cliff's cock so Mistress Mara called for them to switch places. Jade took her dangling chain between her fingers and pulled it upward, revealing her clit, and then shoved her pussy into Marsha's face. Marsha went to work and I'm sure she knew who it was. Cliff was a much kinder whip master, even though he owed her for getting him in trouble, he seemed content to use the paddle and slowly deliver steamy swats designed to get her hotter, but not to cause her much more pain. Jade finally yelped out a short orgasm and stepped back. She bowed to Mistress Mara respectfully and Mistress Mara waved her away in dismissal, then announced, "Now will everyone come and inspect her please. You may do as you please, but at the very least give her a swat and a teasing touch."

All the Doms got to their feet and some brought their slaves too, like Mistress White. Madame left me sitting, to watch. They swatted her ass, some used the toys on the counter on her. She had vibrators used in both orifices as well as dicks shoved in her mouth. She had the pinwheel leave small tracks across her back and her breasts. Even Master Bill gave her some whacks from the paddle and pinched her nipples. Slave Dick eventually fucked her until he was ordered to pull out and shoot into her mouth. If she came, she did so with great stealth, but judging by her movements when he pulled out, she was still in great need. Cliff used great care in taking her down and cuffed her hands behind her back before gently sitting her on the pillows next to Mistress Mara. Her welts were visible, but she was blind to the pain, she was seriously in heat. When he removed her blindfold, her eyes darted hungrily from person to person, looking for anyone that might give her relief.

Mistress Mara was already motioning to Dame Alexandria and Master Bill for them to display their slaves. Cliff helped to cuff and suspend Jade from the hook in the ceiling that I knew so well, while Master Bill helped his wife onto the rack recently vacated by Marsha. Dame Alexandria gave a rousing display of her whipping techniques, using various multi-tailed whips. Jade responded with delight to the whipping, as if she were coming with every hit. Dame Alexandria ripped hot wax all over Jade, making her squirm and lust even more, and finally brought her to screaming orgasm using two vibrators, one in both of her holes.

In contrast, Master Bill was having some difficulty as Slave Alice as letting him know in no uncertain terms was he to hit her very hard. She refused when he tried to put the blindfold on her and it wasn't long until his pathetic attempts to dominate this spoiled, whinny bitch had Mistress Mara applauding to them to signify that they were through. Madame leaned over to her and whispered something about how they both needed a whipping. Master Bill looked confused and Mistress Mara called him over to her. I heard her talk to him through the sounds of the whip still being used on Jade, "Do you want me to teach you how to dominate her?"

He looked a bit ashamed, "I don't want to force her, I want her to enjoy it," he said.

"She will enjoy it, but there are some rough areas that have to be powered through first. It is harsh and seems cruel, but she will appreciate it in the end. It takes time. For this slave," she said, indicating me, "it took a week, full time. For her," she indicated his wife," it may take a month, but it can start tonight. Does she work? Have a job that will miss her?" she asked.

"Um, no," he stammered. "Her dad was wealthy and we live off that, I work, but we really don't need the money."

"Do you really want this?" Mistress Mara asked. "Does she really want this?"

"I know she does, she talks non-stop about being dominated" he said as he looked down at his feet," but in reality, I do too, I don't want to be her Master, I want to serve instead. I get the impression she just doesn't see me as a dominant type, so doesn't do what I tell her to, and I love her too much to hurt her."

"I thought so," said Mistress Mara. "However, we need to sit together and be real clear on what is going to happen, I don't want you two to end up like Mistress White's poor slaves. One is watching his marriage crumble as his wife tries to satisfy an insatiable hate filled, latent lesbian. We will meet for lunch here on Sunday to discuss your training," she said with command so strong that he could answer no other way than, "Yes Mistress Mara."

"Remove her and let the next one go," she ordered as Master Bill, soon to be Slave Bill moved away from her. Cliff unbuckled Alice and helped her down as Master Dave roughly moved his Slave onto the kneeling rack. Right away he tied some complicated looking knots of rope around the slave's cock and balls, then added weights to make his balls stretch downward. He added a huge amount of weight, making the slave buck in pain. He roughly stroked and slapped the man's dick as if in contempt for it. There was no direction or plan to his attack, he just moved from place to place, smacking here, biting there, pinching another spot and finally began to welt him using the cane rod, the worst of all the implements. Marsha, Cliff and I winced, as we all knew its touch. The slave screamed out through his mask, but rocked his body in desire and lust. The hits became light swats up and down the back as Dave began to finger his slave's ass, increasing the number of fingers until finally the slave ejaculated on the floor and collapsed in his restraints. Master Dave then proceeded to have the slave suck his cock until he exploded on his masked face. Cliff helped to unlock the slave, and Master Dave helped his slave back to their seats. The slave missed the rest of the night, as he had his face planted on his Master's cock, gently sucking all night.

Dame Alexandria called to Cliff and with an approving look from Mistress Mara commanded him to lower Jade enough to put his dick in her ass. She said she would allow him to come if he could hold out for ten minutes. Mistress White moved over to help and positioned herself so that Jade could eat her out as Cliff slowly banged into her ass. At the end of ten minutes Cliff spoke out, it was the first time I had ever heard him use his full voice. He asked Mistress Mara if it pleased her for him to come. She said "No," and he obediently pulled out. Cliff helped to release Jade, and she was ordered to dance around the room. She did this for the rest of the night. Her dance included not only erotic motions, but masturbating herself, performing orally on anyone else that was nearby for brief periods and also offering her pussy and ass for others to touch and tease. She was obviously in need of release almost as badly as Marsha was.

Mistress White eyed Jade hungrily and finally called her slaves to her. She ordered them to the floor and she sat on her female slave's face as she ordered the male to put his cock in his wife's pussy. He was not to move. She teased both of them with pinching their nipples as she rode her Number 1 to an orgasm. Then she picked up a crop and began to use it on Number 2's back and ass. He was trying so hard to not move but finally could resist no more and pumped two times. As she jerked him back by his hair, his come arched out and across his wife's belly and legs. Apparently coming was not a no-no to Mistress White, but he was expected to do a lot more. His Mistress forced him to clean up all the spew off his wife as his wife cleaned his now deflating penis. The sensitivity in it was apparent as he fought to not jump and jerk away from her mouth on his head. Finally, his sensitivity subsided and he began to get aroused again. This time his Mistress made him lay down and she sat on his face while his wife inserted his cock in her pussy. Mistress White kissed and fondled the woman as she rode his tongue. She ordered the woman to slow down or speed up according to her own incoming orgasm, so that they might come together. When they finally did, they embraced and lay down together in a very passionate kiss. The male slave sat there looking dejected and left out. Until finally, they got up off the floor, and Mistress White attached him to the hook in the ceiling. She proceeded to beat him ruthlessly as his wife stood their, still chained to his neck. Through all my tortures, I could look back and see a purpose to them, some enjoyment, some training. There was a reason every time I was whipped. This was the first time I had seen someone whipped because they were hated. It was obvious that Mistress White had no desire for him and would prefer to only have his wife. Finally, Mistress Mara sent Marsha began to applaud, signaling that this session was over. As the man was let down and they left the floor, everyone applauded just as they did for each of the shows, but several seemed to feel badly for the male slave.

As I looked around the room, I realized that all the Masters and Mistresses had performed except for my Madame. Mistress Mara stood up and raised her hands. "Thank you everyone for the great displays. You all are beautiful and talented, as are your slaves. Cliff will be making more drinks for the remainder of the night and I ask a special favor." She then motioned towards me. "This slave has reached the end of his initial training and has proven himself in day to day work and obedience. For the rest of tonight he will be on the kneeling rack and I ask that everyone partake of him in anyway you desire." I trembled as Marsha was ordered to bind me to the rack. Madame gave me a reassuring touch on my arm as I walked to the rack. Everyone applauded Mistress Mara and headed to the bar. Marsha bent down to look me in the eye as she lowered the blindfold, she whispered, "Don't worry," in my ear as she moved away.

For several minutes, I sensed no one as I am sure everyone was socializing and refreshing his or her drinks, but before long I felt a cupped hand come down hard on my ass. This person spanked me repeatedly and seemed to relish the sound of their hits. I heard others move into the room and began to feel hands caress and pinch me all over. My cock was stroked, my balls pulled on and my butt plug removed. Someone finally decided to really go to work on me and methodically began to use toys on me. First were the nipple clamps, then the ball stretcher. While they added weights to the ball stretcher, they also added some to the nipple clamps, making me wince in pain and shame. I felt someone underneath the rack and a pair of lips began to tease my cock with licks and nibbles while the person up top started using a vibrator on my ass. Then the whipping started. Before this, all my lashes were on my ass, these were on my back too, as well as the backs of my thighs, but they weren't real hard, kind of playful. The person underneath me would suck me while alternating between removing and reapplying the nipple clamps and playing with the weights on my balls. They didn't seem in a hurry to make me come, but it was building me up anyway.

After a bit, the vibrator was removed, and the clamps take off my nipples. The person underneath began to work a little faster as I felt someone climb up behind me and someone moved in front of me. I felt something pushing on the greased ring of my ass hole as the person behind roughly grabbed me hips for leverage. I did not know whether it was a guy or not, but I wasn't thinking that way, I was picturing Madame Linda and in my mind, this was pleasuring her. The person in front grabbed my head and guided me to lick her pussy. It was a familiar taste and I knew right away that it was Madame Linda. The person behind pushed roughly as if to deny me knowing whether it was a guy or a strapon, but after 2 strokes I knew it was a strapon and I was relieved to feel the large woman bend forward to rest her breasts on my back and her tummy on my ass as she slowly fucked me. It was Marsha and she was again being denied what she really wanted, but was getting to screw me in the ass. I was guessing it was Jade beneath me as she stopped and smacked my dick a couple of taps playfully before sliding out from under me. I focused on making my Madame come, but every time I thought I had a good angle, she would move or manipulate my head so that I was far from being able to work on her clit. She didn't want to come apparently. Suddenly she pulled away and Marsha got very still.

"Everyone come and enjoy," my Madame yelled out and I heard people chuckle as the rose to their feet to come torture me. Marsha pulled from my ass and I felt a plug inserted. The next few minutes were fuzzy as hands were on me all over. I was spanked, pinched, groped and teased. Whoever used the pinwheel couldn't see how hard they were pressing underneath me and pushed too hard, causing me to bleed a bit from the prick marks on my chest. The hands began to move forward and I felt my Madame's pussy on my mouth again right as I heard a whooshing sound. A couple of practice swings and in the next moment someone, I'm guessing Dame Alexandria began to whip me with the multi-tailed whip. She was swinging it in big circles as she did with Jade and it grazed my ass and thighs, stinging with each pass. The lips returned on my cock, although I think they were different this time and there was no denying that their attempt this time was to make me come. I worked hard to focus on my Madame's tasty pussy and not on my growing arousal. My tongue danced all over and finally as she ground into me, I sucked down on her clit and worked it between my teeth and tongue, pushing her over the edge.