Egyptian Femdom For Somali Men

Story Info
Egyptian dominatrix tames Somali guy in Calgary.
1.5k words
2
13.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,109 Followers

"Manal, you're way too controlling," whispered my sub, Omar Jibril, as I raised his legs in the air, angled for the perfect position and gleefully pushed my strap-on dildo into his tight, cute ass. Once I penetrated him, Omar the macho Somali brother began singing a different tune, and I absolutely loved it.

Omar looked at me and I saw a mixture of lust, admiration and fear in those dark eyes of his. I'm five-foot-ten, with curly black hair and dark bronze skin. Exotic, that's the word people use most often when they meet me. Curvy and sexy, and neither fat nor thin, but with a big booty, that's how I've occasionally described myself. I look pretty good in a black tank top, black leather miniskirt and thigh-high black boots. Omar's gaze tells me the brother definitely agrees.

Deep within the basement of my parents house in the south end of metropolitan Calgary, Alberta, Omar and I got down and dirty. The website I recently set up generates a lot of traffic, just like I thought it would. I used to advertise in the back pages of the Calgary Sun newspaper, but I've moved on to greener pastures.

The carefully selected and decidedly provocative words "Muslim Femdom" seem to attract a lot of people, since many people consider a dominant Muslim woman to be something of an oxymoron. I guess they feel that way because they definitely haven't met me. Painful mistake if you ask me.

"That's Mistress Manal to you, pathetic worm," I said, a wicked smile on my face as I worked the strap-on dildo into Omar's ass. The big and tall Somali dude winced as I swiftly penetrated him, and I watched his otherwise handsome face twist in concentration. To really shine Omar on, I slapped him hard across the face.

With his hands and feet bound by the strong restraints I recently acquired for our makeshift dungeon, Omar was positively helpless. Not an easy thing, considering he's a six-foot-four, strongly built specimen of Somali masculinity. Now he was completely in my power, and I couldn't get enough of it.

"Whoa there," Omar said, his big brown eyes widening in shock once I slapped him. I love surprising my subs during play, seriously. The look on Omar's face was pure shock, followed by anger, and resentment, and I smiled wickedly, and thrust the dildo even deeper into his ass.

Omar gritted his teeth, trying to tough it out like so many of my male subs have tried over the years. I wouldn't have it any other way because I like to dominate strong men. Weak men don't appeal to me for obvious reasons. I like a challenge. Give me that sweet ass Omar, I thought wickedly as I plunged my dildo into the forbidden depths of my sub's ass.

"Stop holding back Omar," I said, and a wicked thought shot through my brain. I grasped Omar's dick in my hand and began stroking him while fucking his ass with my strap-on dildo. The Somali stud moaned deeply as I stroked his dick to its full hardness, and I felt Omar hold his breath as I caressed his dick head.

"Yes ma'am," Omar whispered, and I nodded contentedly, glad that my sub was finally learning to follow proper decorum. I'm a stickler for the rules as far as BDSM goes. Some people might say that I'm anal about the rules. Well, I'm anal about a lot of things. Big L.O.L. moment there, I guess.

What else can you expect from a gal named Manal Ashraf? I swear, several times when I tried to make a Yahoo account, the damn site refused, saying that my name has profanity in it. Don't ask. I am a professional, unlike a lot of whip-sporting sex kittens who've seen a porno flick or two and think they're dominant when they're really not. There aren't a lot of Muslim women in the North American BDSM scene, and that's a damn shame.

I was born and raised in the City of Calgary, Alberta. My father, Ahmed Ashraf is Egyptian, and my mother Amina Osman is Somali. I consider myself as Canadian as anyone. After graduating from the University of Calgary with a bachelor's degree in business, I looked for work all over Alberta and couldn't find anything worth my time.

That's how I ended up a clerk at a Chapter's bookstore, I guess. While working in the store, I discovered BDSM literature and became utterly fascinated. I began attending munches for the BDSM community in Calgary and Edmonton, and began exploring with willing parties. Thus, I found my true calling. I am a dominatrix, and I am damn good at it.

"Nice dick you've got there," I said, pumping my hand up and down Omar's dick, and the Somali stud sighed happily. Dude is really well-endowed, I must admit. Still, I don't like a dude who gets cocky when being complimented about his cock. That's why I twisted Omar's dick, and he cried out in pain. I winked at Omar, drinking in the look of fear and shock I saw on that handsome mug of his.

"You're a mean one," Omar said, somewhat angrily, and I saw anger and defiance in his eyes. With his jaw set, Omar refused to say another word, even though I twisted his dick this way and that, and even pinched on those big, dark and wonderfully hairy balls of his.

"So that's how you want to play it," I said, glaring at Omar, and he smirked without answering. I smiled, and then grabbed something from a nearby table. My trusty flogger, bright red and ebony, and one of my favorite tools when it comes to taming unruly male subs who don't realize that in my dungeon, a domain where female power is at its utmost, I reign supreme.

"I will make you my bitch," I retorted, and the challenge I saw in Omar's eyes thrilled me like you would not believe. I fucked him some more, slamming my strap-on dildo into that sweet, tight Somali ass of his. Omar grunted but did not scream, and I decided to go to town on him.

How do you break down a strong man? Well, if at first you don't succeed, I say try again. Oh, and if one thing doesn't work, try another. And if none of these work, then throw everything you've got at him. That's exactly what I did to Omar Jibril of Somalia. I whipped his chest, his arms and his legs. I nearly crushed his balls between my fingers, and of course, I plunged the strap-on dildo as far into Omar's ass as it would go.

"Fuck it I give up, bitch! You win!" When those words left Omar Jibril's lips, I smiled and then did something which really, really pissed him off. I pressed a special button on my mechanized strap-on dildo, and it shot its load deep inside of him. That's right, I've got a cum-spewing strap-on dildo. I pumped load upon load of hot, artificial cum in Omar's ass.

"Oh fuck," Omar said, sighing and slumping on the table, held aloft only by his restraints at this point. I gently touched Omar's face, and looked into his eyes. At last I saw what I had been looking for. A look of utter defeat and utmost surrender. Finally I, Mistress Manal of Calgary, Alberta, claimed victory over my sub, Omar Jibril.

"Thank you Mistress Manal," Omar said, smiling and even hugging me as I freed him from his restraints. I looked at this tall, beautiful specimen of African masculinity and smiled. Omar is simply beautiful, seriously. I smiled and then helped him up, and pointed him to the showers at the far corner.

"Wonderful," I said to myself as Omar Jibril, a happily married father of three, educated in civil engineering at the University of Toronto and employed at Avmax Group Incorporated, one of Calgary's top aerospace companies got into his fancy Mercedes and drove off into the night.

I always check out my potential subs thanks to some wicked software I've got running on my website. You'd be amazed how much you can find out about people's lives. Omar's wife Khadija Hassan is a lovely Somali woman he met in Calgary and their sons Kader, Ibrahim and Wahid are lovely. Lots of professional men come to me for services, and I welcome them. I used to feel bad about the secret background check but not anymore. Always know who you're dealing with, those are words that I live by.

After this memorable session, I went to the upstairs shower, and cleansed myself. Then I sat in my living room and watched the newest episode of Revenge, a show that I find deliciously addictive. Ever since Dexter and Breaking Bad ended, TV has become boring, with few exceptions. Revenge, Arrow, Game of Thrones and Supernatural, that's all I watch nowadays.

As I sat there, I couldn't focus on the TV episode. My thoughts kept drifting back to that session with Omar Jibril, the handsome Somali brother with the hot body and the big dick. A thrill shot through me and I felt a wetness begin between my legs. My hand slipped between my thighs and I began fingering my pussy. Sweet Omar, I thought as I closed my eyes.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,109 Followers