Egyptian Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nilequeen26
nilequeen26
30 Followers

As the maid finished she rubbed scented oil onto her skin then handed her a small hand mirror. Isetnoferet was shocked at the reflection she could barely recognized herself.

"You have done such amazing work." She enthused. As she was lead to the dinning room she could hear the low murmur of voices floating up the stairs. Her gown was simple white held up only by a collar of thin gold accented with lapis lazuli. It was made of the finest linen, revealing her beautiful body clearly. A gold band with a fringe of light blue gems held her hair back. A few heads turned as she entered the room gradually grew silent. Amenmeses stood and beamed, " This is, my dear friends, is Isetnoferet she has come to stay with us here at the house."

She was lead to the seat beside Amenmeses, the seat usually held by Sithora. She nodded her greetings names were given to her so fast that their was no way she would remember them. As Sithora was led in she saw that her usual seat was taken by Isetnoferet and fumed inwardly by this action, she nodded stiffly towards Isetnoferet and Amenmeses. Sithora was made to sit beside one of Amenmeses' guests, she had seen this man before his name was Nehy. He was a tall thin man with cold calculating eyes; this man actually frightened her he was known for his ruthlessness and cruel treatment of women. " How lucky I am to have such beauty by my side at dinner tonight." Nehy drawled licking his lips hungrily.

The table was long with Lotus flower petals spread over it, many small bowls were spread on the table full of scented oil with glowing wicks floating inside of them. There were a few torches along the wall giving the room a soft warm glow. Isetnoferet talked to the other women of local gossip actually beginning to feel at home and welcome. Through out dinner the alcohol flowed freely making it easier for Amenmeses to do business with Nehy. Nehy kept running his hand firmly up Sithoras leg and each time he did she looked pleadingly over at Amenmeses. Amenmeses would just stare back at her and grin, Sithora clenched her hands beside her she couldn't stand having this man touch her. Nehy kept becoming more and more bold with each drink grabbing at her breasts feeling between her legs, Isetnoferet just looked on in shock beginning to feel uncomfortable.

Nehy whispered to Sithora, " I can't wait to go a round with you." All she did was glare at him. By the end of the dinner Nehy was passed out in the lap of Sithora, much to her relief. After the dinner was through Amenmeses asked Isetnoferet, " Please play the harp for us, show us your rare talent." Everyone watched admiring her beauty. As she did Sithora was thinking of a way to get rid of her. Amenmeses rose and went over to Isetnoferet when she was done and helped her to her feet and turned and said his farewells to his guests and left the room. Sithora was so infuriated that she pushed Nehy`s head off of her and stormed out of the room.

Amenmeses took Isetnoferet back to his room, it was a large room but simple. It had very little furnishings, there was a long couch covered in a bright yellow cloth with a plain rug in front of it the sleeping area was separated by a screen and in one corner was a washing stand. There were two windows covered by a thin red material. The walls were painted bright red and yellow with lighted wall sconces in the corners. Amenmeses sat her down on the long couch as he walked around and stood behind her. He leaned over and ran one of his hands down her arm, she looked away afraid that he might see her desire for him in her eyes. He grabbed her by the chin and turned her head toward his and looked into her eyes. Smiling he told her, " Listen to what your body and mind are telling you." Leaning forward and kissing her.

Her mind swam with her need for him, she kissed him tentatively at first then as her passion built she kissed him with more need. He brought a hand up and brushed it along her breasts, he felt her nipples harden he heard her gasp slightly. He stood her up and lead her to him he slipped his hands up her back to undo her dress letting it drop down to the floor. He stepped back and admired her beautiful body; she looked down at the floor feeling a little uneasy about him looking at her that way. " You have nothing to be ashamed of I find you beautiful." He told her softly.

She looked up into his eyes she wanted to touch him but she was too apprehensive and couldn't move her arms. Amenmeses grabbed her hand and placed it on his chest; she took in a deep breath as she felt the heat of his skin against her hand. She stepped forward and started to move her hand along his chest marveling at the feel of his body. She could feel his breathing become more rapid she slipped her hands under his robe and slipped it off his shoulders. She opened her mouth wanting to say something say anything but only her lips moved and nothing came out.

Amenmeses pressed a finger on her lips and whispered " Shh." Isetnoferet wrapped her arms around his neck pressing her body against his, all inhibitions melting away. He lifted her and carried her to his bed laying her down tasting her lips. He lay down beside her, she could feel his hardness against her thigh, and he ran a hand along her thigh then her inner thighs. She opened her legs letting his fingers caress her moist folds. Isetnoferet moaned softly, " Ah yeessss." Running her hands along his arm.

She raised her mouth to Amenmeses's gently stroking her tongue along his. Rolling on top of her he placed his manhood at her entrance slowly entered her. He closed his eyes engulfed by his craving for her, he moaned, " My sweet baby, my sweet girl." as he felt his full length in her.

Wrapping her legs around him she raised her hips to meet his. He moved inside of her slowly delighting in the sensations of her body, Isetnoferet clung to him as she felt every inch of his shaft in her. Amenmeses rolled her over and grabbed her hips and guided her along his cock. He caressed her breasts rolling her nipples between his fingers. Isetnoferet could feel her orgasm building deep inside of her; she raked her fingernails down his chest grinding against him harder. She cried out as her orgasm flooded over her body, her walls milking his shaft making him explode deep inside of her. She collapsed on top of him. He held her close running his hands through her hair kissing her forehead letting her drift off to sleep.

During the night Sithora slipped into the bedroom of the head guard, Kha. She slid into his bed and started to kiss a path down his chest to his stirring erection. She let her tongue linger on his flesh delighting in rousing him. As he is stirred from his sleep he grabbed her and threw her onto her back there was only one person knew his weakness for a tongue bath. He growled sleepily, " It has been a long time since we have been together so what do you want?" She pushed him onto his back and climbed on top of him she ran her moist slit along his now rigid dick she explained what she wanted.

"I need to get rid of a certain somebody." Her voice was icy. " I see let me guess that new pretty little thing he brought back with him." He chuckled he knew Sithora was the jealous type. " Yes," she leaned forward and ran the tip of her tongue over his ear " When does the next load of slaves leave?" She was purring like a contented cat she knew this would work it was too easy for it not to. Looking at her suspiciously, " in about a week no later. You don't think you can get her in that load without him knowing do you?"

"I know I can it won't take much you just have to do it tomorrow. I know you can get in touch with that rickety old trader, have him come before Amenmeses comes home from business that night." Her nails traced patterns over his muscles on his chest. " Hmm yes while he is gone is the only way I could slip her name on the list then get rid of it without anyone but you or I knowing."

Before she descended upon him she made him promise, "Promise me that you will do it." " O.k. I promise you I will." He grabbed her by the hips and thrust himself into her.

In the morning Amenmeses rolled over and kissed her as Isetnoferet slept rousing her from her sleep.

He looked into her eyes softly caressing her face, " I have to go away for the day on business but I will return by nightfall. You can do whatever you please for the day; you can come and go as you but after lunch a seamstress will be by to get your measurements."

"All right but do you have to leave me alone here so soon?" she asked sleepily. " I am afraid so but don't worry why not write your father that letter then spend the rest of the day thinking of me, time should just fly by then." Amenmeses got dressed and kissed her good-bye and left. When Isetnoferet rose she decided to go into the garden and asked for a scribe to join her, she wanted to write that letter to her father. They sat under a large sycamore tree to keep out of the warm sun. When she had finished it she had dismissed the scribe and wandered the gardens.

Kha had sent off a messenger just before the sun rose and the house had risen for the day, the less people saw the better. The timing had to be right, he knew when the seamstress was arriving, he wanted her gone by then he could so easily make it look as if she never returned from shopping. Just as day broke a messenger returned with old mans reply saying he would be there before noon.

He approached Amenmeses before he left " Sir the slave trader will be here within a few hours..." Before he could finish his sentence Amenmeses said, " Fine I can trust you to take of it there a only a few going out. I am going to be late and can't take care of the little bit of finalities right now tell him I will take care of it tomorrow." With that he left Kha took a deep breath shocked that everything was going so well.

Kha had the list of slaves prepared before the slave trader came; He made one addition to it, Isetnoferet, the trader won't mind one last minute addition, especially one that will bring such a good price. He can easily omit it on their copy and Amenmeses will never know. Kha will just stick with the story that she went out for a walk and never came back. Once the trader arrived Kha went to find Isetnoferet he found her sitting in the garden. He asked her, " Please come with me Isetnoferet."

"Oh is the seamstress here already?" she asked hoping so that she could leave the grounds for a while. He led her to a small room off the kitchen, " Please wait here."

The door opened moments later and a weathered middle-aged man walked in, he looked her up and down making her uncomfortable that felt she had to cover herself with her hands. As she did the man pulled her hands away and kept a tight hold on her wrist.

"I really don't think that this is necessary for being measured."

"Silence I never asked you to speak slave." Isetnoferet's eyes widened when she realized what this man was doing. She had seen the way slave traders inspected their slaves when they wanted them to go to the slave market. He forced her to bend over and shoved his fingers into her cunt. She started to panic and screamed out for help but no one came. He grunted his approval to Kha who was standing just outside the door where she couldn't see him.

The man began to drag her from the room she started to kick and scream, " You can't do this I'm not a slave." Kha helped drag her to the caravan of slaves. Isetnoferet looked around in a panic hoping that by chance that Amenmeses would come back early. She called out, "This is a mistake I'm not a slave." Kha came up to her and asked her, "Why do you think that you were acquired through a business deal like a slave." Isetnoferet felt the sting of the comment; Kha continued, " Amenmeses only wanted to use you for a while then sell you to repay your fathers debt, apparently he grew bored with you sooner than he thought."

Isetnoferet felt as if she is going to faint, what Kha said couldn't be true Amenmeses had never treated her like a common slave he told her that he would never harm her; he was so tender last night. Afraid of what will happen to her now she looked around to find a way to get help or let Amenmeses know what has happened, but she remembered the words that Kha said that 'Amenmeses was going to sell her to repay her fathers debts.' Suddenly the caravan started to move her heart felt as if it would beat out of her chest from fear, her mind reeled with doubt of his promise to never harm her. Tears began to fall down her cheeks deep down she knew she had to cling to the hope that Amenmeses or her father would come looking for her though her father wouldn't suspect anything for sometime. Sithora watched the scene from a window and smiled with satisfaction, thinking it should be easy to make her memory disappear since she was only here for such a short time.

They arrived at a busy market square in Pi-Rameses in the afternoon, crying softly as she took in the scene before her. The slaves were unloaded in a small corner and one by one brought up to a platform where people could view them and make their bids; panic took over her as she started to think about what will come of her. Isetnoferet is led to a back room with a few others instead she looked around confused. There were others there as well some were in chains others like her were left free. The smell of the dirty sweaty bodies within the small space was overpowering. It wasn't long until the slave trader came back with another man who was well dressed. He said nothing and looked over her and the others with her. She looked down, the man lifted her chin and turned her head from side to side then he ran a finger along her cheek. She felt humiliated she was the daughter of a landowner and a fairly successful businessman and this is what she has become, a common slave. He smiled and nodded towards the slave trader, he chose one other, a young man. Isetnoferet and the man were lead out of the tent and the well-dressed man motioned over to two men who were immediately by their sides.

They were led through a maze of streets the whole time Isetnoferet watched desperately hoping to spot Amenmeses. Then she thought, what if what Kha said was true, she fought her tears. They finally arrived at a large home surrounded by a wall with an iron gate at the entrance. Isetnoferet and the man are led to different areas; she was lead to a large room. The floor had a mosaic of pictures on it of women by a pond, and the walls painted a blue. There was a long couch and a couple of stools, along the back wall it opened up onto a garden. In each of the two far corners there was a large alabaster vase.

"Please wait here." she looked at her dress and arms and realized she is mess covered in dust, she hoped that she would be allowed to wash and rest. She needed time to figure out what to do. Isetnoferet heard someone come in and she turned and looked up. Standing in the doorway is a tall beautiful, lean man with short brown hair, soft brown eyes and a slight smile upon his lips; he was wearing a plain white short robe. She had never seen him before but he seemed kind enough maybe if she explained the situation he would help her.

She opened her mouth to speak but he raised his hand to silence her. Isetnoferet thought she should please him so he might be more inclined to help. He walked around her slowly without saying a word then when he is back in front of her he tore the gown from her body. She gasped and as a reflex pulled her arms around herself to cover her. He chuckled " Get used to being naked."

He moved her arms aside; he ran a hand along her collarbone, her shoulder, down her arm, Isetnoferet looked away unable to look at him. His hand continued to wander over her as he moved around her again, down her back, along her buttocks, her thighs, her tummy up to her breasts and finally her face. He made her look at him, he ran his thumb along her bottom lip, she tried not to become aroused by his roaming hand but he could see it in her eyes. She felt her knees become weak. "You'll do fine." he turns and walks away.

A man came in and led her to a smaller room that had two other rooms connected to it. He tells her " These will be your rooms and you are to remain in here until you are summoned." He left her shutting the door behind him; she heard it being barred from the outside. She looked around the room it was quite simple there is a stool and a rug along the floor, there are windows but they are high along the wall. In one room there was a bed piled high with luxurious covers, and in the other room was clothing chest and a washing stand and make up table. Isetnoferet went and washed herself off, feeling somewhat better then she went through the clothing chest. The clothing ranged from plain gowns to elaborate ones, amazed she shut the chest and discarded the ruined one she was wearing and retired to bed.

The same man who led her to her rooms awakened Isetnoferet. "Prepare for dinner, what you are expected to wear is laid out for you." At first she was confused but she quickly remembered what has happened. She got up and went into the next room and dressed into the sheer long robe that was laid out. She then does her hair and puts on the gold headband that has lapis lazuli lotus flowers inlaid along it. She then applied kohl to her eyes and a bit of red ochre to her lips, when done she looked in the hand mirror and is satisfied with how she appears. Isetnoferet went and waited in the main room it wasn't long until he returned for her. "The basic rules are don't speak unless spoken to, keep your eyes down and do what ever he asks." He spoke quickly and curtly. "What do I call him?" She asked. He looked at her funny, " Well of course call him sir unless he otherwise says so." He led her to the garden thinking that he should tell his boss that he suspected she hadn't been a slave for long, he decided not to worry about that now.

Torches illuminated the bright blossoms of the many kinds of exotic flowers and light the garden. The table was set beneath a large sycamore tree, Isetnoferet was lead to her seat there is no one else but him for the dinner, and inside she was relieved. He looked at her asking, " What is your name." Softly afraid to speak any louder, " Isetnoferet."

"Well Isetnoferet please sit down." He thought to himself how he was going to have to give his man a bonus for this find she cleaned up well. He continued to ask her general questions about her, where she is from, what is she trained in if anything etc. Isetnoferet told him everything about herself and her story. He listened, not interrupting enjoying the sound of her voice. As she told her story they ate dinner, she glanced up occasionally to see his expression, hoping he would help her. " I am afraid that there has been a mistake you see my father had recently given me to a local businessman, Amenmeses, in payment for a debt but this morning for some reason the head guard of the house lumped me in with the slaves and here I am. I must be able to reach of Amenmeses."

When she was done he just nodded giving no indication of what he was thinking or feeling. Inside he was ecstatic he finally had something that Amenmeses wanted and he planed to use it to his advantage. "Come over stand beside me." He commanded.

She was confused he hadn't said a thing and she found it difficult to read his face. As she stood there he ran a hand up her leg, he planed to find out what Amenmeses has been enjoying. His mind was working though, he must make plans for an elaborate feast and invite him but only once he had driven her hope of getting back to him out of her. He smiled to himself and leaned forward slightly and kissed her just above her mound.

"What makes you so sure that it was a mistake? The way you tell it, it does sound like you are a slave. One that has been traded from one household to another."

nilequeen26
nilequeen26
30 Followers