Ei 1644

Story Info
Some horrors can be worse than others.
1k words
3.14
26.7k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sullen eyes float in clouds watching, watching, watching, the long yellow river that once flowed red, red. I feel them: tens upon tens, hundreds hidden in the shadows, I feel the raining tears and acid storms. There, only steps away, behind the walls, behind the barbed wire, behind the hush of nothingness the zaimoku marched. They were stacked as lumber on East Zongsha Street.

Silence, silence, then the silence screamed from within the walls, within the souls, inside the minds as they slowly suffered and slowly died. Now their gaseous ghosts drift away, burning in the fog, lost in the haze of broken promises. The promises of food and safety, of protection were long forgotten. The scientist's chemical lies oozed day by day in Ei 1644.

Yung was a lucky one, surviving her first few days at the hospital. She saw many friends walked off in small groups and only a few returned. When they could speak, they told her of the snakes the invaders used in experiments, of how the victims swelled up and died in pain after the bites. They watched as others screamed and mercifully died from the chemicals they were given, and they told of those who survived for days as the experiments continued.

Some of her surviving friends helped to stack "lumber" carting the dead bodies from the examination rooms on squeaking carts, a sound they could never forget. Outside they placed the lumber along that horrible street in Nanking, where the stench of death made them choke. In their own small ways they tried to honor their friends, just as the Japanese degraded them. A blouse would be buttoned, hair pulled back, a naked body would be quickly covered, it was all they could do, but at least it was something.

Yung waited in terror as everyday others around her were lined up and walked out to the experiments and so far, each day, she was left behind for some reason. Several times they made her stand against a wall with some of the other women in her ward as men with bright uniforms, flashing medals walked past, looking them over, checking their teeth, their hair and their breasts. Twice before Yung stood in line with the women and watched as a few women were led out. Finally, the third time she waited in this line a short man came and looked closely at her, running his hand through her hair, looking in her ears and mouth, squeezing her breasts and then placing his hand between her legs and grabbing, laughing loudly.

She had to fight off her revulsion as he breathed on her with a putrid, stinking breath. His body stank too, of decay, a festering wound suffered in battle, a wound that got him a medal in a battle that got him a promotion. Still laughing, the man turned and walked away as she was quickly pushed to follow him.

From behind she could see him limp and as he walked down the two flights of stairs he had to lean from side to side, unable to bend one of his knees. Once downstairs, they walked slowly down the corridor, his boots echoing a resounding click, followed by a slight scuffle as he stepped proudly with one foot and then dragged his wounded leg slightly behind. As he passed the other hospital workers, they bowed, honoring him and Yung heard the word "hero" repeated again and again. Several of the Chinese patients recognized him and Yung could feel their fear and hatred seething inside them.

Stepping outside and walking toward a car parked at the front of the building, Yung looked back at the front of the hospital. The Chinese symbols on the wall had been pulled down and Ei 1644 had been painted in black. The man then opened the car door and spoke in very bad Chinese, "You will ride back here, next to me."

She climbed into the car and the man slid in next to her grabbing her and pulling her over to him. Trembling, she sat motionless as the car pulled away and then turned down a street and she saw it. Gasping, she held her breath as the stench of death wafted in through an open car window. The man then said proudly, "The tests must be going very well, they stack the lumber very high here, much higher than the other hospitals."

As the car pulled away from the bodies stacked in the street, she saw him fumbling with his pants and then she saw a bit of flesh as he pulled his flaccid member from his pants. The man stank, but it was not as bad as the odor in the street, this was bearable. He reached up and pulled her head down to his lap and said only, "Suck."

Taking him into her mouth she began sucking on him, feeling his cock grow as it oozed a bitter tasting fluid. He never fully hardened, but apparently her reluctant sucking did have its effect as he leaned his head back and closed his eyes. She continued sucking on him, not really sure what else to do, until he began lifting his hips up to her as he held her head down, shoving his organ deeper into her mouth. Suddenly, a warm, thick, bland tasting fluid filled her mouth, but as she tried to pull away in disgust, he held her head firm and growled, "Swallow it," in fractured Chinese.

Nearly gagging and choking, she swallowed the foul gobs, only letting a bit drool out of her mouth and down her chin. The man let her sit up and smiled as his saw the bit of cum now running down her neck. "It is a nice decoration. You like?"

Afraid to do anything else, she nodded.

"Ah good, we will do that again soon. We will do many things," he said, his had pawing at her breast. Pulling her blouse out and peeking inside, he continued, "Yes, we will do many things."