Eight Ball in Donna's Pocket

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my arm half under me, I spread my smooth thighs farther, burying the side of my face against the pillow. I bit down on my lip when I felt my fingers spread my open lips wider. My clit was so sensitive and swollen right then, I moaned low and long when I flattened my fingers against it, as I stroked gently but faster. I could feel my heart pounding and felt my forehead break out in light sweat. I need to cum so bad now. I worked my fingers, pumping them in and out of my pussy fast and hard. I stroked my clit and gently flicked across it with my fingertips. As I built up tension in my entire body, I moaned louder and breathed harder, knowing that I was close to cumming. Then I pressed my open palm harder against my ass, and wiggled my fingers deep inside me against the front wall of my pussy and rubbed just the very tips of my fingers across my clit. I held my breath and felt the tension in my body release, before feeling a wave of moisture wash across my fingers, still buried deep inside me.

Wiggling them slower, I felt my pussy contract again and I let my breath out on a loud sigh, when I felt another wave hit me. The fingers caressing my clit stopped and I lay them just against me, but continued to move the other hand, stroking my fingers in and out of my dripping wet pussy. I love the sound that my pussy makes after I've cum so fucking hard. I felt someone's strong hand on my ankle then he spread my thighs farther.

"All the way on your stomach, Donna."

Still catching my breath, I looked back at him over my shoulder and watched as Gary's neighbor stroked his cock; nice and big and hard. On his knees between my open legs, he leaned down over my back. I could feel his cock, hot and hard teasing my ass. I lifted my hips slightly, wiggling them left and right. I could feel his shaft actually jerk when I touched it. I looked back at him again and watched Bill get off the bed now. He grabbed my ankles and jerked me towards him.

"Get on your knees Donna. I want your ass in the air."

He grabbed my hips and pulled my ass back farther towards him. I tried to turn around and look at Scott, but Bill pushed my shoulders down. "Keep your face down on the bed. I want your pussy spread and in the air for me. I'm going to fill it more than you ever could imagine."

God I could feel my pussy soaking wet from just cumming, still horny. I felt the head of his large cock tease lightly down from my ass to my pussy, and I jerked my hips in response. Then I felt him plunge all the fucking way inside of me, burying his cock deep inside my pussy in one swift stroke. Thank god my canal was sopping wet and gaping from the previous activity. I clawed and grabbed at the sheets, crying out when he started fucking me with long hard strokes at first. I felt him pull almost all the way out and then ram back in so hard I had to hold on to keep from being pushed. Bill hands were high up on my hips, and I could feel him spread my ass cheeks, his grip was so tight.

I heard him moan low in his throat, growl almost, and he started slamming into me even faster. Deeper and harder he pumped his thick cock in and out of my tight little pussy. Bill's balls slapped against my swollen clit which caused me nearly to cum again already. I reached down under me and took his hard balls in my hand. I squeezed them and massaged them in my hand. I felt his hips slow their pumping. Instead he pushed into me slow and deep, grinding into me. With his balls in my hand, I pressed them to my wet pussy, letting my soft wet labia kiss them, massaging them against my hard clit. I started breathing harder, deeper again. I moaned out how much I loved his big cock. My pussy stretched to fit around him like a glove. He leaned over my back, and I felt him grab a handful of my hair. I could feel his taunt belly pressing against my ass and back when he leaned close to my ear.

"I wish you could feel how hot your pussy is Donna. I love slamming my cock into you!"

Then without missing a beat, Bill rose back up and pulled my hair, making me arch myself back even farther. His free hand reached out to smack across my ass hard. "Squeeze my cock with your pussy, Donna"

His cock pounded into me even harder and I felt myself almost being pushed over that edge. I told him to fuck me. Make me cum. I want to ooze all over his cock. Get him all wet with my sweet pussy juice. The hand he had on my ass now slipped around my waist, and I could feel him pulling me almost off my knees each time he rocked back and forth against me. Then Bill's hand found my jiggling tits, swaying and bouncing back and forth with each stroke of his huge cock. He pinched a nipple between his fingers. God I loved it! I felt my pussy lips swollen and wet kissing up and down his long shaft. I felt my pussy suck his big throbbing hard cock deeper and deeper. I breathed in short quick gasps, moaning and sighing on each breath and bit my lip.

Bill pulled my head back even farther still, pushing my tits straight out. Almost pulling my head back to rest on his shoulder, I felt his lips smooth and warm on the back of my neck, kissing and nipping across my shoulder with his teeth. I felt my pussy contract then. Bill felt my body tense up and he slid his hand down from erect nipple to my pussy. Ohhhh fuck yeah! His fingertips stroked sure and fast across my clit. I leaned back down away from him and flexed myself around his cock and began to change the tempo all at once. I pulled myself almost completely off his cock before I came back to meet his thrust with a determined force.

"Yeah that's it baby. Fuck me!"

That did it. I pounded back into him, feeling Bill's hips smack into my ass one more time, before my pussy convulsed and jerked hard around his cock. My vaginal muscles squeezed hard against it as my orgasm racked through my whole body. He slowly pulled his cock out of my wet pussy dripping with our mixed warm cum. I felt him lie down beside me on the bed. I was still on my knees with my ass up in the air. I looked up and saw his cock, big and proud right beside my face. I leaned closer and I could smell my sweet juice on him. I walked on my hands and knees over next to Bill, pointing my head towards his feet, I leaned down and told him I wanted to suck his cock down my throat, and that I wanted to clean all my cum off it. I flicked my tongue down across the bottom of his balls. Nice and fucking tight and full of hot cum.

I pulled one inside my mouth and sucked on it, lightly at first and then harder. I pulled with my lips and swirled my tongue all over it inside my mouth. I felt his cock, still wet from my pussy, pressed against my cheek. I reached out and gripped him in my hand, slowly stroking up and down. I felt his hips jerk when my hand reached the top of his cock, and my thumb stroked across the slick knob. I traced my tongue over his balls again, and took the other one in my mouth, giving it the same treatment and loving how hard and full of cum it was. I pressed his cock against my cheek, running my flattened palm up and down the front of his shaft. I used my thumb to tease up and over the ridge before stroking back down. I moved my lips again, sucking at the base, kissing and sucking at the underside.

As I traced my finger and thumb on either side of his thick cock up and down, my mouth reached the sweet sensitive slit starting at the ridge on the underside of his shaft. I glided my tongue out and traced it up and down, before I twisted my head and flicked my tongue back and forth across it. I heard Bill catch his breath, and he moaned low and deep when I pressed my tongue to the moisture oozing out the tip. I smeared it around with my lips and smiled against the head of his cock. I looked up at him and let him see the reddened tip of his cock lying on my soft lips, wet with his pre-cum. Then before he could tell me to, I opened my lips and started to suck on him. I took his cock painfully slow into my mouth and throat. Bill could feel my lips gliding down over the taught skin covering his throbbing hard cock.

Gradually I worked the tempo of my lips up to meet his demands. I loved hearing him moan. The little things men will say when you suck their cock. I worked faster up and down his shaft, massaging his tight wet balls in my hand. He could feel my tongue gliding and pressing against the front of his cock this time. My mouth came up to the ridge and I opened my lips, held my tongue out, and slid it back and forth all over the already wet knob before sucking him hungrily back down my throat again. I could feel my eyes water slightly as I took him even deeper down my throat. I pulled my lips back up only slightly, long enough to take a quick breath before going back down to ram his cock down my throat again and again. My hand was wrapped tight around the base of his cock. My free hand massaged his balls constantly, pressing them together in my hand, rolling them across my fingers.

My slick wet mouth wrapped around his cock, sucking on it. My throat squeezed hard at the head, over and again. I came back up and started taking long strokes again, up and down his shaft. I came up with my lips and let my tongue run up over the ridge to tease the very tip, before going back down again and again. My hand now followed up and down, twisting and pulling as I go up and down. I felt his body tense up, and I knew Bill was almost ready to cum. I pulled my lips back up his cock and off and beat the head against my tongue, slapping it hard. I told him that I wanted him to fill my mouth up with his hot cum. I wanted to feel my lips all slick with his semen. I placed my lips back on him and sucked at the head of his cock. I stroked him fast and hard, all the way up and down, keeping my lips at the head of his huge cock.

I waited to catch that first squirt of cum on my tongue. I felt Bill's hips jerk and his whole body tensed up. I moved until I was down looking straight up at him, never missing a beat, sucking him nice and hard still. I watched Bill, waiting until I heard his breath come in short fast gasps, before I opened my mouth. I felt his hand in my hair grip hard a few seconds, before I heard his breathing change. I pulled my lips back off his cock and stroked him in long hard strokes, feeling his cock jerk and pulse, as I laid the underside of the head of his cock on my tongue. The first shot of cum splashed out on my tongue and reached all the way to the back of my mouth and slid down my throat in a swallow. Then still beating his cock against my tongue, I felt another spasm shoot up through his shaft and felt his hot cum shoot all over my lips, splattering across my nose and chin.

I pulled my head back this time and closed my eyes, as another spasm made its way up through his cock. I felt his hot cum soak my cheek, and I turned my head slightly to feel it splash up high on my other cheek, getting in my hair and ear. I slowed down my hand and stroked slower, and felt one final jerk and thrust of Bill's hips, before he shot the rest of his load on my chin and tits. I opened my mouth and ran the sensitive head of his cock across my cum-soaked lips. I glided my tongue out and lick up the mess I made on his cock, and the say yes to answer his question about swallowing. Bill thanked us for the great fuck and then departed as quickly as he had arrived, saying he might be back tomorrow for seconds.

Scott pulled me against his naked body as we fell on the floor, with him on top of me. He placed his hands on the back of my head while giving me a hard, deep soulful kiss, which got progressively deeper and deeper for about five minutes. From my mouth he moved down my body until his mouth was on my wet pussy. Stopping only to tease my gorgeous tits and nip them just a little too hard, which I felt in my dripping, pulsating pussy. He gently swirled his tongue over my clit, sucking easily, while finger fucking me, stopping only to tell me how good I tasted. One hand massaged my ripe breast, rubbing the nipples through his fingers gently, and then harder, taking me to that place between pleasure and pain, which is so intense, bringing me to another orgasm. His other hand played with my ass hole or other parts of my body as he was eating me out. I reached the point I "NEEDED" his cock to fill my pussy.

I begged Scott to fuck me "Fuck me! Please fuck me! Please, I need your cock inside me!"

Scott lay back on the bed telling me "If I wanted it, cum get it".

He didn't have to ask twice for me to impale myself on his rock hard cock. I jack hammered myself up and down on his massive tool while straddling him, as he pinched my tits until they started to hurt; making my orgasm more intense. I turned around with my tits facing his feet so Gary could check out my pussy, as I rode Scott's cock like a bucking bronco; playing with his balls and thighs. (Thighs are a big turn on for me). Suddenly I stopped fucking him and we moved into the 69 position. I was on top tasting my own juices on him as it mixed with his pre-cum; we stayed in this position for quite some time. Scott decided to fuck me missionary style, so we put pillows under my ass before he drove his boner deep into my pussy.

He teased my by pulling his penis almost all the way out then pushing it back in, sometimes fast, sometimes slow. I wrapped my legs around his neck, pulling him deeper as he drove his 8" cock into my soaking wet pussy, making me have a mind-blowing orgasm, which was so intense I make a deep guttural sound from deep in my throat. Scott stopped moving long enough to tell me how much he loves the look on my face and the sounds I make when I cum. Scott took me from behind, as I held my pussy lips wide open; mounting me like a stallion mounting his mare. His breathing became faster and shallower, so I knew he was about to cum.

I was delirious with consuming passion, bucking, twisting and chanting "Yes, Yes, Yes, Fuck Me, Fill Me, Don't Stop!"

I felt Scott stiffen and moan as he shot a big load of cum deep inside my pussy. I felt his hot cum shooting inside me making us almost climax simultaneously. We finished climaxing, kissed deeply and he pulled out, wrapping his arms around me as I rested my head on his shoulder. When we finally went to sleep, I had Scott's limp cock in my hand.

Gary and I screwed again in the middle of the night. I fell asleep again, this time in Gary's arms after he gave me the most orgasmic pussy eating and fucking I have ever experienced. When I woke, the morning sun was streaming in through the drapes. Gary's arm lay across my tits and lightly rubbed my nipple. I gently moved his arm trying not to wake him. I rubbed my pussy, which was wet with last night's cum and it aroused me. I snuck beneath the blankets and between Scott's legs. I moved his flacid cock to one side and sniffed his balls. Mmmmm...... they smelled of spent cum. I wet my lips and nuzzled my face into his sac. I stuck my tongue out and began to lick. The sweet salty taste of cum lingered on his scrotum. Scott started to stir. I reached my hands up to his chest and rubbed my flat palms over his nipples. They hardened quickly.

Scott threw the covers back over my ass and spread his legs further. He put his hands on mine to quicken the pace of my rubbing. I sucked his balls both into my hot mouth. Scott bent his legs at the knees and lifted his feet off the bed, pushing his knees towards his ears. I had a great view of his ass. I took his growing shaft in my hand and pumped it as my tongue found its way to his head. Scott moaned and lifted his ass even higher for me. I licked his swollen head. I put my lips on his mushroom head and sucked. I dripped my tongue into his shaft. He moaned even loader. I pumped his cock faster. By now Scott had his hands on either side of my head and was pushing my face into his crotch.

"Suck me Donna!" he grunted. Between his legs I could see his rock hard cock pointing straight out. "Stroke that cock baby," he told me.

I pulled his slit apart and licked circles around the opening. I thrust my tongue as far into his slit as I could, swirling it around. He pushed his cock against my face. He was pumping his cock hard and grunting. He thrust two fingers into my wet pussy, as I sucked his cock. I brought him to the edge of orgasm pumping my mouth up and down on his shaft.

"Cum on my face baby! Spray my face with your hot jizz."

Scott grabbed his balls with one hand, pumped his cock with the other, tensed and then shot his huge load of cum all over my face. After he squeezed every last bit of cum from his hot balls he leaned over me and said. "Good morning beautiful!" and then kissed me deeply.

I then decided it was time to wake up our gracious host and strutted naked down the hall to Gary's room. The sun peaked in through the window and cast its brilliant rays over the bed where we had fucked through the night. From the mountain slopes outside came the scent of pine and the clean smell of fresh air that is only found away from city. A crane cried out from the lake that lay under the balcony, and woke Gary. I could feel a slight twinge of pain between my legs from the evening before, but not enough to make me regret a minute of it. We had started partying with the sunset and made fucked well past midnight. I crawled across Gary's muscular build, running my hand up and down his side and across his smooth soft stomach. I explored slowly around his navel, and from there, followed the trail of hair down his body.

I carefully slid my hand down between his legs and cupped in my hand the pouch of skin, gently, very gently, massaging its cargo with my fingers. Gary started to stir. I shifted my naked body against him, taking his nipple in my mouth and gently licked and drew it into my mouth. It hardened beneath my attentions, and Gary stirred some more. I shifted down his body, moving my hand up around his maleness while I slowly ran kisses down his naked form. Gently I ran my hand around his penis, and slowly tightened my grip, as I ran my hand up the shaft. And just as slowly, I loosened the grip as I slid back down. I repeated the process. After the second repetition, I felt the first throb in him, and pulled away so I could watch him grow and stiffen. Applying a kiss to the dark pink head, I again began to caress his organ, but with a bit of a faster rhythm.

He grew hot beneath my hand, and continued to stretch in length. Watching him respond had taken its toll on my own body, and I could feel my own need growing within me. I leaned down again to kiss the tip of his throbbing organ, and gently took it into my mouth, letting myself draw him deeply into me. After one time of taking him like this, I returned to the stroke of my hand, only this time much faster and harder. I again shifted my body, straddling his leg so I could press my own dampness against him. The need of my own body grew, as I slid my opening along his leg to the rhythm of my hand on him. I felt him stir now, waking up. He moaned softly. I again licked the head of him, and tasted the first drops, warm and salty. He was close now. I moved my hand faster along his organ, and licked the head every time my hand slid down his shaft.

He was as hard as a piece of metal now, and the veins were standing out on the sides of his cock. He throbbed more beneath my care, his breathing coming much faster. In my concentration between his legs, I forgot the need between mine. Fully devoted to bringing him to completion, I heightened the speed of my hand. Another louder moan escaped his lips, and he began to push himself up and down into my fist, still flying over his badly swollen member as fast as I could send it. He drove into my fist harder and faster, matching his rhythm with mine. Both of us were breathing harder now. He moaned again every time my tongue touched his head, and then he stiffened. I felt his whole body go rigid beneath me, his penis growing just a tad harder than I had thought possible. My hand continued its erotic massage, and I again licked the very tip of his head.