Eight Years Later

Story Info
She finds her old flame, but is the fire still burning?
2.2k words
4.14
14.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie's jaw dropped when she saw Evan's picture on MySpace. Was it possible that she'd just found her high school flame after eight years? Something deep in her belly fluttered as she clicked the button to request him as a friend. Coming out of a trying divorce, Marie was both excited and afraid to seek out a new relationship; however, meeting up with sweet Evan once more would definitely be worth it, she thought.

She met him at the county fair, and it was love at first sight. Evan was a year older than Marie, and he attended a different high school. The boy's mystery kept her intrigued. He wrote poetry and songs and loved the Ace of Hearts. He was sweet and passionate, and one night, he shared a dance in the rain with her. She could still remember how it felt for him to pick her up off the ground and hold her in his arms. He'd sing in her ear, and she'd melt away. They were both conversationists, and they'd spend hours talking on the phone to one another.

But like most high school romances, their's didn't last. Marie's love for Evan began to grow stronger by the day, and that frightened her. A silly teenage girl, she didn't want to get hurt, she didn't want to be tied down, and she was too immature to try. So Marie and Evan went their separate ways. Marie grew up, got married and divorced, and Evan tried his hand at one failed relationship after another. Through all of their trials and tribulations, they had each briefly thought of the other, but they had no idea that fate would reunite them.

Marie was also unaware that just as she had seen Evan's picture online, he had seen hers, too. Even before her friend request went through, he had sent one to her. Before long, the two were chatting like old friends. They talked about the past eight years and what direction life had taken them, and they reminisced about old times together, like dancing in the rain. Soon, it became evident to the both of them that they should meet again, just to see if, by chance, the spark was still there. So, Evan made plans to come see Marie the following weekend. He lived two hours away, but couldn't resist the trek to see his former girlfriend. Although there were plenty of flirtations being made in cyberspace, neither of them discussed their desire for one another. Time and their upcoming meeting, they knew, would tell.

*******************************

Concentration became a difficult thing for Marie that week. She worked feverishly to clean her apartment, to change the linens on the bed, to make things perfect for her old flame's visit. She didn't know how the reunion would turn out, but she wanted to be prepared if it was in her favor. Just thinking about taking the Evan she remembered into her bed was an exciting thought. After all, in high school, she was a virgin, as was he, and the couple had made it no further than kissing and heavy petting. She was eager to show off her adult skills in the bedroom, and to share them with her high school sweetheart was an exciting concept. Marie found herself watching a lot of pornography that week, too. The sexual tension she and Evan shared through their online conversations was torturous. The night before the visit, she hopped online to chat with him while he was at work.

marie_00: Hey!

rainsongsleeper: Hi, sweetie.

marie_00: How's work?

rainsongsleeper: Boring, as usual. What are you up to?

marie_00: Oh, I've been looking at lots of naughty stuff online. Teehee.

rainsongsleeper: Naughty stuff? What, like porn? Haha.

marie_00: Yep.

rainsongsleeper: Really? I was just joking.

marie_00: Hehe. Well, a girl's gotta get her kicks somehow, doesn't she?

rainsongsleeper: LOL. Absolutely! What are you looking at, exactly?

marie_00: Well...mostly just lesbians. Pretty soft-core stuff, really. I just can't get into looking at dicks all over the place, but I don't mind watching women.

rainsongsleeper: So, you like girls?

marie_00: Yeah, but I've only experimented a time or two. I just prefer lesbian porn, that's all.

rainsongsleeper: I don't think I should be getting this horny at work. :P

marie_00: Teehee! It's good for you!

rainsongsleeper: I may need to take a bathroom break.

marie_00: Take me with you.

rainsongsleeper: What?

marie_00: Call me once you're in there. 555-6984.

Evan signed off almost immediately, and Marie's heart began racing. She hadn't actually heard his voice yet, she realized. However, she was feeling too frisky to not have some fun. A few minutes later, her phone rang.

"Hello?" she said.

"Uh, hey," Evan replied. There was a long pause and Marie began to giggle.

"So, are you in the bathroom?"

"Yes," he said."

"I'm looking at pictures of two women licking each other," Marie began. "One is blonde with big, fake tits. She's gorgeous. She's wearing black stockings, high heels, and nothing else. The other girl looks somewhat younger. She's got long, straight black hair and tiny perky breasts. She's not wearing anything." Evan was quiet, but she could hear his breathing quickening.

"Are you touching yourself?" she asked.

"Yes, are you?" he replied.

"No, but I will if you want me to."

"I want you to."

Marie reached down and slid her hand inside her soft, lacy white panties. She began rubbing herself slowly. "Okay, I'm touching myself," she said. Evan moaned.

"I wish I was there," he said.

"What would you do to me if you were here?" Marie asked.

"I'd hold you for a long time," he said. "Because I can't believe I ever let you go."

Marie smiled. She longed for his touch.

"But then," he said, with a devilish tone, "I'd start by kissing every inch of your body. I'd undress you, and bathe you with my tongue. I'd worship at the alter between your legs until I knew you were satisfied."

Marie rubbed her clitoris faster and faster as Evan spoke. Soon, she broke out in a wave of pleasure as an orgasm washed over her. She couldn't believe the things he was saying, but she wanted to return the favor.

"Mmmm..." she purred. "And I'd take your cock in my hands, in my mouth, and I'd give you oral pleasure until you came." She knew he was stroking himself, faster now, because he didn't respond. He was silent, and she took it as a sign to keep talking.

"And then, after you go soft, I'd keep on licking and sucking until you're hard again. Then I'd climb on top of you, take you into my pussy, and I'd ride..." She was interrupted by Evan's explosion. He let out a long, deep moan, and she knew she'd accomplished her goal.

They finished with nervous, uneasy laughter. They were both so lonely, and they craved another's touch so badly. Both Marie and Evan feared the amazing chemistry they had was only in cyberspace, or now, limited to the telephone. Tomorrow, they would find out if the physical attraction presented itself when they were face-to-face. Neither slept a wink that night.

*******************************

Marie jumped when she heard the knock at the door. Evan was early, and he caught her by surprise. This is the moment of truth, she thought. She was eager to open the door, to see her old flame again after eight long years, but she was also embarrassed by their phone conversation the previous night, and nervous that, just maybe, the physical version of Evan wasn't all she'd hoped for. She put her hand to the doorknob, took a deep breath, and turned.

He was so handsome, more handsome than she ever remembered him being. Even though he'd towered over her in high school, he was much taller now, and he had aged very well. He sported a well-groomed but manly beard and was broad and strong-looking. Without thinking, Marie stood on her tippy-toes to greet him with a kiss.

"Well, hello to you, too," Evan laughed. The couple hugged for a long time before Marie showed her new guest around the apartment. Then she led him into the living room where they sat on the couch to do what they did best - talk.

They spent the next couple hours marveling over one another, recognizing how much they had changed. As Marie described her failed marriage, Evan, almost absentmindedly, touched her leg. Marie stopped speaking and stared into Evan's eyes. She knew, at that moment, Evan had brought the spark with him, and she recognized how badly she wanted him. She leaned in to kiss him, and Evan returned her kiss. Slow, soft kisses soon turned hungrier, and Marie climbed on top of Evan, straddling him on the couch. She could feel his erection through his jeans, and she rubbed her crotch against his, hoping to entice him to move further. Instead, much to her dismay, he pulled away.

"I'm sorry," Evan said. "It's just that you just got out of a bad marriage, and I'd like to take it slow." He was tender and sincere, and although Marie wanted him now more than ever, she was overwhelmed by his respect.

So she slowed down, but continued to pelt him with kisses. Marie and Evan spent the evening on the couch, laying there together, touching each other softly and sharing many more kisses. Evan spoke of how he'd wondered about Marie through the years, and Marie apologized for breaking up with her teenage boyfriend so many years ago. She hoped that now, after all this time, she'd have the opportunity to make it up to him.

*******************************

The next morning, Marie woke up in bed with Evan next to her. He had decided to spend the night, and although she'd changed the linens, no love was made in them the night before. Evan wasn't kidding when he said he wanted to take things slow; he simply held Marie and spoke sweetly to her until she fell asleep.

"Mornin' sunshine," he said.

"Mmm...good morning," Marie smiled.

"I'm going to have to get moving soon," Evan replied. "I have to work later today, so I'll need to get on the road."

Marie's smile faded. "Will you come see me again? I can't let you go a second time."

Evan took her face in his hands and stared deeply into her eyes. "Yes, sweetie. I'll be back soon. I'm not letting you go, either." He kissed her passionately, and she melted into his arms. This time, however, his kisses seemed needier, hungrier.

"We made it all night, right?" he asked. "That's slow enough, isn't it?"

Marie broke out in laughter, and immediately climbed on top of him. "Slow enough for me," she said.

She leaned down to kiss him, and her long brown hair flowed onto his chest. He ran his hand through it, pulling it away from her face. He kissed her back hard, and his tongue between her lips sent a surge straight between her legs. Without hesitation, she lifted the silky black nightie over her arms and tossed it to the side. Her soft, creamy breasts bounced out, and Evan took no time to cup them in his hands. He licked her nipples, flicking his tongue across them and biting them every so often. Marie moaned under his touch, the saliva on her breasts as wet as the soft spot between her legs. She rubbed that spot across Evan's hard member, which she felt beneath his boxer briefs.

Once he was squirming for more, she crawled down to the foot of the bed, stood up, and removed her panties. He quickly tossed his bottoms aside as well, and his dick stood up, ready for action. Marie was ready, too. She climbed back up, greeted his cock with a kiss, and began licking the shaft with long strokes. She took it into her mouth as deep as she could stand and held him there until she gagged. She wanted to suck his dick longer, but she had already pushed him to climaxing limits.

Evan pulled her off of him and gestured for Marie to lie down. She did so, face down with her ass in the air, offering her pussy for rear-entry. Instead of fucking her, though, Evan began licking her cunt, slowly, then faster, until Marie was bucking against his face. "Can I please fuck you?" she asked, desperately. She had waited for this long enough. Without response, Evan lay down beside her and pulled her back on top of him. "Ride away," he smiled. And she did. Marie slid Evan's cock into her soft, wet pussy until she could feel it deep inside of her. Slowly, she rocked back and forth, rubbing the most sensitive of parts inside her belly. Evan used his hands to push against Marie's thighs, to open her tight pussy even wider, to shove himself in even deeper. He pushed up and into her, and she grinded herself against his cock until she started coming. She did so over and over again, and the contractions her pussy gave eventually made his dick explode. They came together at the end, unlike either of them had ever experienced.

*******************************

Neither Marie or Evan were willing to let the other go this time. Two months down the road, the couple moved in together, and are happily married today. They make lots and lots of conversation, and they still dance in the rain.