Eighteen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,531 Followers

"Oh Mike, mmmm right there don't stop," she moaned.

She was really wet and I used her juice to play with her clit while spreading her open with my other hand. My cock was rock hard and oozing pre-cum again, but she never noticed with her eyes closed or glassed over. My finger sped up on her clit, while I watched the reaction on her face. She was biting her lip and tightening up everywhere. I think I was going to make her orgasm soon.

Putting my finger inside her extremely tight hole made her convulse and call out in pleasure. She was definitely a virgin. Her pussy was tight around just my index finger and I wondered how I was going to get my cock inside of her without ripping her to shreds. She was cumming now, making small little noises as her body shook, with the waves of pleasure. Watching her body react to my touch was very satisfying and the little noises she was making were a turn on. I wanted to taste her, to lick her wet lips and stick my tongue into her tight hole.

Moving down on the couch I kept fingering her until I was in position with my head between her legs. She cried out when she felt my hot tongue lick her lips and find her clit. She was hot and wet and tasted better than I expected. Having watched my share of porn I knew where to find the clitoris and kind of how to lick and nibble it. I must have been doing okay because she grabbed my head and forced me forward into her body. I explored with my tongue finding her clit first, then her urethra and finally her tight vagina that seemed to pulse as I forced my tongue past the tight opening. Back the way I came I took her expanding nub between my teeth and nibbled it as I flicked it with my tongue. This really got her going and I thought she was going to pull my hair out by the way she was grabbing my head.

"Oh Mike, Oh my... oh my.... I'm going to die! It's so good!" she called out.

I responded by flicking her clit faster until she lost in again. Her body shuddered with a spasm so hard I lost my grip on her clit and had to just lick it as best I could as she thrashed around and yanked on my hair.

"I want you now Mike! I want you inside of me!" she screamed.

I kicked off my shoes, shorts and boxer, crawling up her body. We both still had our shirts on but didn't care at the moment. My cock found her moist folds naturally, fitting perfect between her legs. She grabbed my head again and kissed me forcefully as I pressed forward very slow. It was so tight and hot I thought I was in the wrong place and almost stopped until she grabbed my ass and pulled me inside of her. She cried out a little with the rush of my penis entering her body but soon adjusted and moaned as I pulled a little back out. We weren't virgins anymore.

"Oh Mike, it's wonderful, we should have done this earlier," she whispered in my ear.

"I'm glad Rachel," I said and emphasized it with another slow thrust, easing my length deep inside of her.

"Yes! Do that more!" she screamed.

Good thing I had cum earlier because I wouldn't have lasted another second with her tight pussy wrapped around my cock. It felt better than the blowjob. I raised and lowered my butt, driving my cock in and out of her in slow deliberate motions. Her legs wrapped around me, not letting me get away, while she scratched my back and shuddered under my thrusts. It was so perfect we had totally forgotten to use protection.

I had my arms under her, holding her tightly as I gently pressed in and out of her hot tunnel. Feeling her small breasts on my chest reminded me of them. I fidgeted with her shirt and unclipped her bra. She got the idea and helped me with her shirt and mine as well. Finally naked together our flesh melted as one, only increasing the pleasure flowing in our bodies. Her breasts were perfect, round firm and when her areolas bunched together they darkened just like I liked. I played with her left nipple and breast while holding myself off of her with my right hand. I kept the thrusting up, easing my dick in and out of her.

She scratched my back and grabbed my naked ass, pulling me into her while pushing up to meet my thrust. We were one, totally in tuned with each other like this wasn't our first time. She pulled me faster into her, working on another climax. The increased friction and speed had me on the verge of ejaculation quickly. The sensation caught me off guard, suddenly reminding me I didn't have a condom on like I planned. I didn't exactly want to be a Dad at eighteen. I tried to slow down but she was much too aggressive wanting me to drive it in faster and faster. It felt too good to stop and when she peaked her pussy became even tighter squeezing my load right out of me.

We convulsed and climaxed together, moaning and panting as our bodies exploded with bliss and rapture. My cock let loose inside of her and I felt it convulse and spurt many times deep inside of her newly deflowered vagina. No way to call it back now and at the moment I didn't really care.

I collapsed on her, breathing hard. She was the same and neither of us could speak for a few minutes. I knew she had a mess inside of her but I didn't know what to do about it. I really didn't want to bring up the subject of unprotected sex. I guess we'll just have to wait and see in a month or two.

jasliz
jasliz
3,531 Followers
12