Eighteen Candles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seanathon
Seanathon
1,646 Followers

Their hands roamed back and forth beneath the warm blanket as their bodies twined together, exploring each other's flesh as their lips and tongues explored each other's mouths. And as Craig's hand slid behind her, Beth's hand slid between them.

"You're so stiff," she whispered. "Want me to suck you again?"

"No, it's my turn." He went to move down her body but she stopped him.

"Let me suck you," she whispered, as she pulled the comforter back up around her neck.

Craig shook his head and reached out, gently making her let go of the cover as he pulled it back. She tensed and put her hands on her belly, smiling weakly at him as he gazed down at her naked body.

She wasn't eighteen any more. But as his eyes slowly drank her in he didn't see breasts that weren't as full as they'd once been or curves that weren't quite as firm, he saw the girl he thought he'd lost. And as he leaned close and inhaled her scent, letting her fragrance fill him, he whispered, "beautiful."

He kissed her breast, his lips brushing against her skin as his tongue softly flicked at the tender flesh at the center. She shuddered at the contact and as her body responded, her nipples stiffening at his touch, he moved from one breast to the other and kissed and sucked them both.

Beth sighed, her breath coming faster as her hand slid down between his legs, stroking him as he kissed her. And as his kisses drifted lower she reluctantly moved her hand from her belly, closing her eyes as his lips traced a path across her soft skin.

He moved even lower, forcing her to let go of him. His hands slid between her legs and as she slowly parted them she put her hands on her breasts, caressing them as he trailed kisses along the inside of her thighs.

She licked her lips, gently biting the lower one in nervous anticipation. And when his tongue touched her -- just the briefest touch -- she arched her back and moaned. It had been so long; she couldn't remember the last time she'd been kissed like this.

His hands were on the inside of her thighs, holding on as she rocked back and forth, squirming against his tongue. He flicked it back and forth at first, teasing her, tasting her. And then he zeroed in on her tiny rosebud, holding on tighter as she gasped and tried to clamp her thighs together.

But Craig had waited too long for this, too long to taste the girl who'd sucked him so well more than a week before. He brushed his lips and danced his tongue across her tender flesh, loving the sounds she made as he pushed her toward the edge. And when he felt her hand in his hair, trying to push him away as she twisted back and forth, overwhelmed with pleasure, he didn't relent.

Her sharp gasps grew in intensity, her moans bounced off the bedroom walls, and when she came, she came hard.

"Fuuuck," she groaned, her entire body stiffening as an orgasm vibrated through her.

But Craig hadn't stopped and every touch of his tongue jolted her like an electric shock. She pushed at his head, whimpering for mercy, and this time he relented as he moved back up her body and smiled down at her.

Beth's hair was matted to her head and her chest was heaving as she tried to catch her breath, exhausted from the workout he'd just given her. But her eyes went wide when she felt him press against her, his stiff length prodding at her sensitive flesh.

And as he spread her wide she squeezed her eyes shut, pleasure overwhelming her again. He thrust forward until he was completely inside her and stayed like that, her tenderness enveloping his thick shaft. There was a tear at the corner of her eye and he kissed it away. And when he kissed her lips, the salty taste of the tear lingered.

"Are you okay?" he whispered.

She opened her eyes and smiled. "More than okay...I don't think I've ever felt better."

"Me either." He kissed her gently on her forehead and then rocked his hips back and forth, filling her with long, slow strokes.

She moaned in approval, digging her painted fingernails into his back as she whispered encouragement. And then she lifted her head, lightly running her tongue across her lip as she watched his cock slowly piston in and out between her thighs. It seemed impossible to believe his thick length could even fit inside her tiny opening but the fit was perfect, like two pieces in a puzzle.

Their bodies rocked together in perfect synchronicity, but it didn't last long. Craig couldn't help himself, he'd waited too long and she felt too good. His strokes came faster and faster, and Beth had to put her hands behind her head, bracing herself against the headboard as he pumped his cock in and out of her. Her sharp moans echoed every thrust, drowning out the sound of the bedsprings squeaking beneath them.

Her eyes rolled back in her head; it felt like he was trying to fuck her right through the mattress. "Want me to turn over?" she gasped, hoping for even a tiny breather.

But he just shook his head. And when she saw the look on his face she knew why. "Are you going to come?"

"Uh huh," he groaned, his face a mask of concentration as he tried to hold on for just a few more delicious strokes.

"Come inside me," she pleaded, her hands on his hips as she encouraged him to go as deep as he could.

And he did, filling her with one last, long stroke as he released inside her. "Oh fuuuck," he groaned, shuddering against her as crashing waves of pleasure overwhelmed him.

She pulled him close, keeping him inside her as she crushed her lips against his, holding him tight as a second orgasm rocked through her. And when she finally broke the kiss he collapsed on the bed beside her, both of them weak with exhaustion.

"Wow," she said, still trying to catch her breath.

"Sorry if I got a little carried away," he said. "I hope I wasn't too rough."

"Oh god no, I loved every second of it. It reminded me of my birthday when you had me bent me over the couch, giving me my present."

He laughed. "You are so dirty."

She laughed too, and slid her hand between them and squeezed his hand. And as she turned her head to the side and caught him staring at her she smiled. He didn't need to say a word; the look in his eyes said everything.

"I'm so glad you came," she whispered.

He arched an eyebrow. "Umm...so am I."

"I didn't mean it like that!" she said, playfully slapping his shoulder. "I mean I'm glad you came to see me, to give me the candles. If you'd waited another day it might have been too late."

Craig brushed his fingers against her cheek. "I should have come sooner."

"I don't blame you. I know how hard it must have been, after the night we spent together, and then finding out the truth the next morning. It was hard for me, too.

"When I knocked on your door, I honestly thought you were the type of guy who was just...you know, only looking for a booty call."

He laughed. "Me? Why would you think that?"

"I don't know, it just seemed that whenever I saw you coming home late -- "

"Wait a second -- saw me? What were you doing, watching through the peephole?"

She bit her lip and turned red with embarrassment. "Umm...anyway, like I was saying, that night I knocked on your door I thought it was just going to be a one-night thing...I never meant to fall in love with you.

"That's why I wanted to move. Knowing that you were so close, but so far away...I couldn't stand it. Every time I went out I'd look up at your window, hoping to see you."

He smiled. "I saw you. I was hiding behind the curtains."

"So you were spying on me, too?" she said, and teasingly pinched him.

"I couldn't help myself, Beth, that night wasn't magical just for you. I followed an eighteen-year-old girl back to your apartment, but the girl I slow-danced with, the girl I wanted to have breakfast with, the girl I couldn't stop thinking about...that was you."

She swallowed hard, searching his eyes as tears welled in her own. "You have no idea how sad I was when you left, how sad I was when that last candle finally went out. I thought it was all over."

"Are you kidding me?" he said, as he pulled her close and brushed a tear away. "It's just like the song says, we've only just begun."

* * * *

Thanks for taking the time to read my story, I hope you enjoyed it. I had a tough time deciding whether to put it in Mature or Romance, but decided in the end that -- just like in this story -- their love for each other trumped the years between them. And finally, this is an entry to the Valentine's Day Contest so, if you enjoyed it, please don't forget to vote ~ Seanathon.

Seanathon
Seanathon
1,646 Followers