Eighteen, Horny, & in the Family

Story Info
Danny's gives him the show of a lifetime.
1.5k words
4.03
211.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was doing it again. Danny couldn't believe what he was witnessing. He was staring now through his window across the small lawn into her house. She was standing there, her back to him, in plain sight. Through the parted curtains he could just barely see the curve of her naked bottom as she moved slowly back in forth to the inaudible music. Danny imagined that it was jazz. He knew that she liked jazz, he watched her go every Saturday to listen to a local jazz band play at the nearby bar. He hummed what he could remember of their music as her watched her sway to the sounds of her stereo. Sometimes Danny wondered if she did this just to entice him. He was into whatever he couldn't have.

Danny had always been that way. But Danny had no way of predicting the temptation that he had created for himself when he had found an apartment for his 18 year old niece across the courtyard from him. He hadn't seen Lara since she was a small child. He remembered her as a beautiful child, long blond curls and big icy blue eyes that always got her whatever she wanted from her parents or anyone else for that matter. He imagined that much had not changed. Lara was just starting college and over enrollment had left her without a dorm assignment. When Danny's sister called from El Paso to tell him of their problem he offered up an apartment that he leased out, giving them a break on the rent. He was happy to help. But now, as he watched his niece dance sensuously to the music he began to feel that he'd made a mistake.

He looked up again as she turned facing the window. He caught a glimpse of her hard nipples and her full breasts and his body ached for her. Slowly she began to run her fingers over her breasts one at a time as she danced. Her dancing was becoming more provocative as well, her hips moving back and forth more forcefully. Danny imagined what it would feel like to have those hips riding him, to feel her gently sway as she was on top of him. He felt himself getting hard at the thought of it. Lara's hands slowly moved down her body. She began to touch herself and Danny wished the curtains were drawn further apart. He could only faintly make out what she was doing. Half of Lara's body remained in silhouette and Danny's imagination was running wild. Suddenly Danny had an idea. He grabbed his phone and placed a call to Lara. As the phone rang he watched reach for the receiver, she was only barely visible now and Danny could only hope that she would return to her previous position, giving him a better show. She answered on the third ring.

"Hello?" Her voice sounded like honey, sensual and innocent at the same time, it made Danny even harder.

"Hi Lara. This is Uncle Danny. I was just calling to check in, I'm on my way out of town and wanted to make sure you didn't need anything before I go." Danny thought this sounded plausible, she was after all a long way from home. He watched her window closely hoping to catch a glimpse of her; she had disappeared all together.

"Uncle Danny!" Lara's voice was full of excitement "I just fine but I'm glad you called I was feeling a bit lonely, you want to talk?"

Danny couldn't believe his good luck, or maybe luck had nothing to do with it. Danny was beginning to think she was doing this to him on purpose. He saw her return to her window. She was looking straight at him and her curtains were finally open enough that he could see her fully naked body lit only by the candles in her room and the moonlight from the night sky. Lara was talking about her classes and he new friends and how she liked her apartment, but throughout the entire conversation she was standing there in front of her window looking at him and touching herself. She had one hand gently caressing her right breast and the other making slow circles over her clit. The mundane conversation was hard to keep up as he watched her fondling herself.

Danny stood up and faced her dropping his pants to reveal to her his full erection, showing her the impact her little show was having on her uncle. After this revelation Lara casually suggested that he come over to say goodbye before taking off, stating that she had something to give him. Danny agreed and hung up. He quickly pulled on his pants and ran across the courtyard to his niece's apartment. He could only guess what she had for him, but he knew what he had for her. She had put on a sheer floor length robe to open the door. Through it Danny could just make out the outline of her nipples and it was all her could do not to take her then. She gave him a big hug and invited him to sit down while she got his present. Danny did as he was told sitting by the very window that had tortured him for the past month. He couldn't believe what was about to happen as a result. Lara entered the room with a bottle.

"Uncle Danny I thought maybe I could give you a little massage to relax you for your trip if that's all right." She sounded so innocent and unsure, Danny was surprised.

"Lara honey that sounds fantastic" He replied reassuringly.

She began taking off his shirt and instructed him to lay face down on the couch. Danny did as his niece suggested and lay down. He heard her rubbing the massage oil into her hands and was eagerly anticipating her touch. She began lightly, running her hands up and down his back with the oil. Danny was softly moaning at her touch feeling his erection return. She began to slide off his pants and run her hands over his whole body. The oil made her touch even more sensuous. Then he felt the brush of her nipple on his oiled back. She must have slipped out of her robe Danny thought. She slid on top of him and he could feel both of her breasts now pressing against his oiled body.

She was sliding herself up and down his back, pressing her body against his back so that he could feel every inch of her. She ordered him to flip over on the couch and face her and Danny complied revealing his hard penis to her as he did. She lay down on top of him sliding her stomach over his hard cock pressing him into her. Her hands traced his stomach as she rocked back and forth on top of him. She rubbed him stomach and chest with more oil and began to writhe on top of him pressing her breasts and stomach into him. She slowly made her way down to his erection and took him into her mouth. He felt her take him into her warm and inviting mouth and groaned as she began to gently suck at him. Her tongue spiraled around his hard cock as her mouth moved up and down.

Danny wasn't sure how much longer he could hold out. She stopped then and stood up, revealing to Danny her fully naked body up close. She laid herself down on the floor pulling him down from his position on the couch. He was on top of her now and for the first time that evening in charge of what was about to happen. He took her then sliding his hard cock into her. He entered her slowly at first and then finally faster. She was screaming for him to fuck her harder and he did feeling every inch of her, loving the feel of her from the inside. He pulled out to come on her stomach but she surprised him by taking him in her mouth and finishing him off there. By the end of the experience both uncle and niece were exhausted. Danny was unsure of what to do next, but Lara surprised him by taking the first step.

"Thanks for coming by Uncle Danny" Lara began as if he had just come by for a cup of tea "I hope your trip goes well and that you liked your going away present" Danny was still speechless. Lara began to cover herself and hand him his clothes. He dressed and made his way to the door and she followed close behind. He was just out the door a little dazed and confused when he heard her say softly "Oh yeah, and thanks for the fuck." Danny made it back across the courtyard then still unbelieving of what had taken place, wondering above all if it would ever happen again.