Eighteen Wheel Christmas Story

Story Info
Trucker gets Christmas present by helping.
5.5k words
4.24
46.9k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: there is an element of truth to this story. As a trucker I have stopped many times to help stranded motorists. Those relief efforts were pretty mundane but what if?...Also, this story could have gone into several categories, but the virulence of the loving wives readers was too much fun to pass up! As always, I'm doing this for fun. I've never entered a story contest before. If you don't like it, SORRY! But still, everyone have a very merry Christmas!

********

Eighteen Wheel Christmas Story

It had been six years since his divorce. He really did miss Maureen, she had been such a beautiful woman. Red hair, green eyes and an hour glass figure, even after twenty years she had been so special. It only took her three months to totally destroy his life, his world. He never did find out how she met Marcus the pimp. He tried so, so hard to get her back, but in the end, she had become property of Marcus. Joe was devastated. He almost decided to end it all. She had been his everything. He lost it all. His tears would have filled a pool. He almost drank himself into a coma.

His son returned from college, his name was Elvis.

No, he wasn't named after the singer. He was named after his paternal grandfather. He saved Joe's life. Picked him up and took him to the hospital. Joe had come so close to dying from alcohol poisoning. He had such a fine son.

So for a year, he battled the demons with his dad. Finally Joe said, "Elvis, I love you so much, but it's time for you to get back to school. I'll be fine.

I'm not drinking, I go to my support group, I'll be back to work soon. Please. You have to get on with your own life. I will be fine. If I start to have problems, I'll call right away, ok?"

"Dad, my school is three thousand miles away. But you are only a phone call away. So help me, If I don't hear from you every week...I'm jumping on a plane and I will be back here in a New York minute. College is fine. You are my dad. You will always come first. Every week, you hear?"

"Yes mom!" They embraced.

His son was soon in the friendly skies. But he was ok.

He went to AA meetings for years. He got back to trucking.

He had occasional dates with the widow from down the street. She was kind of sex starved. He didn't ask her what she did when he wasn't home.

He didn't want to know.

North Jersey in the winter can be daunting for a trucker.

Not only do you face inclement weather, but the world's largest bedroom community has the severe influx of idiots from the big Apple. These people don't know how to drive when the weather is good, let alone snow and ice conditions!

December 24th found him delivering near Hoboken. He did everything in his power to get finished as quickly as possible, including helping unload. Still, it was well past 6 pm when he rolled out of the consignee.

It was snowing hard as he turned off the big road onto route 46. He was a little shocked as the road was almost deserted. He knows the news services had been hyping this snowstorm, a nor'easter as 'the storm of the century' etc.,

etc... Come on. Anybody from Rochester or Buffalo would laugh at the end of the world hyperbole.

Still, he was driving a truck, not a snowmobile. So when the snow got to about eight inches

He gave serious thought to finding a hotel or place to ditch for the night. Merry Fuckin' Christmas! Oh well, shit happens.

The road was getting progressively worse to drive, hell it was getting hard just to see! There was a little car on the side with a pregnant woman trying to open her hood. He pulled over to try to help.

She was quite beautiful, but she was weeping. She had a terrible welt under her left eye.

Someone had hit her with a ring on. Whoever had really injured her cheek, that mark could be permanent. She saw him, he's six-two and two-hundred twenty pounds. He does look a little scary. She looked terrified.

"It's ok miss, I'm here to help.

What seems to be the problem? Car won't start?"

"I don't know." She started to cry again.

"Well lets have a look." He opened the hood and there didn't seem to be any reason for the engine not to run. He opened the door, there were two little ones in the back shivering. He had to take action right now, this instant.

"Miss (He noticed no rings) why don't you and your children sit in my truck. Its very warm, and cozy in there. Would that be ok?" She looked like she still didn't trust him. "Please, I'm really trying to help you. Your kids are freezing. Please!"

She relented, getting her children from the little car. He had to help her up into the cab, her pregnancy making climbing in by herself almost impossible. She had a very nice big fat ass. He really liked a nice fat ass on a woman, and hers was perfect. He had to boost her up, and he didn't want to remove his hands.

He went back to her car, and checked the gauges. She was out of gas.

He called the state police. He appraised them of the situation. They were sympathetic, but the fact was they were dreadfully short handed. Could he care for the little family? Maybe get to a hotel. The police were having a very bad time with the snow and accidents. He went to tell her.

He jumped up into the truck.

"Miss, your car is out of gas. I called the state police, there is nothing they can do at this point. They suggested I take you to a hotel or motel. What do you want to do?" He looked in her beautiful dark brown eyes. He was smitten.

She looked at him with a look of dismay. "I don't have a penny to my name. I don't know what to do. What will happen to my children?" She burst into tears.

"Listen to me. Wait. What is your name?" he asked.

"Maria Consuela Martinez. Wait, no I mean Gonzalez. I'm going back to my maiden name. My husband does not want me at all. He is fucking some young girl, she just turned eighteen. He is a bastard." She launched into a diatribe in Spanish, he was pretty sure there were lots of bad words.

"I will take care of you. My name is Joseph Santino. I live about a hundred miles from here in Pennsylvania. But with the snow and ice, I don't think we can make it. I will find you and the children a hotel room. I will pay for it. I can sleep in the truck. Tomorrow we fill your car with gas and you can resume your journey. We have to get food for the kids quickly too before everything closes for the weather and Christmas. There is a store near here if we hurry. What about car seats?"

"I had to leave in a hurry. I don't have any. They certainly wouldn't fit in your truck either."

"I don't like taking chances, but I don't see any other way. I have a crash barrier that goes in front of the sleeper. Do you want to ride in the back with your kids?"

"Thank you, but I'll ride in the seat. Can you put up that barrier? Please."

"Do you need anything from your car?"

"There is a changing bag and a bag of diapers, and my purse.

Oh and my phone on the dash."

He got her things and the car keys. He left a note and put his cell number on it. He got the truck ready and they went down the road at about fifteen miles an hour. The high wind and lack of traction made the truck drive sorta squirrelly. He found a place that had a motel. Christians Motel and Bar. He tried to get a room. They were totally booked. The guy was nice though. He let him park in the back lot for twenty bucks. So with that taken care of he went in search of food. There was a Chinese place next door. So he got the kids and Maria and they struggled through the mounting snow. Once they were settled in the restaurant, things were much better. The kids really liked moo go gai pan and sweet and sour chicken.

The kids delighted in fortune cookies. A nice time was had by all. The only down side was Maria was starting to show signs that the baby was on the way.

That plus her huge tits were leaking. "I need to be milked!" She smiled wickedly.There were two huge wet spots on her shirt. They were getting bigger by the second. They trudged through the deepening snow a bit more quickly.

He carried the children in his big arms. When they reached the truck, he boosted them in and quickly got them into the sleeper. He jumped back out and lifted Maria in very carefully. He pulled down the top bunk, put each child up and under the covers, and put up the barrier. It was made from seatbelt material, it would keep them from falling out.

Maria and Joe crawled into the lower bunk. It was the size of a full size bed, and it was warm.

They got busy right away. Her tits were amazing. Huge and firm. Her dark nipples were just aching to be sucked.

"Joe, please suck my milk out! My tits really hurt from the pressure. PLEASE!" She didn't have to ask him twice.

Milk was dripping from both nipples. Joe had fantasized about sucking milk from huge tits for years. It was becoming a reality. He was ecstatic. He tweaked and twisted her left nipple as he sucked like a baby on her right tit. He loved the sweetness and the warmth of her milk. He was so hard his erection hurt a little. Maria was getting so, so turned on. She wanted to fuck him so badly. Her pussy was leaking like a faucet. She leaned to his ear and whispered, "Joe, please fuck the shit out of me. I need you now. I need your dick inside of me. PLEASE!" She had a real physical and psychological need for his throbbing member. Joe stepped up to the plate. She was on her back with her legs spread as wide as she could make them. Joe tantalized her by placing his dickhead on her cleft, but not quite touching her clit. He would move himself up and down just touching the outer lips. Maria was going bonkers for his dick. She was trying to thrust up into and onto his erection.

"Do you want it?" He teased.

"Oh PLEASE please PLEASE give it to me. I need you so bad come on...stick it in! I beg of you!" She was hot for it.

He relented and shoved his hard meat all the way in, in one long continuous push. Maria had an instant orgasm as he slammed into her cervix. She didn't make a sound because of her children, but she sucked in air and held her breath as she came time and time again. They went at it for a long time.

Maria was amazed at his stamina, and his ardor for a pregnant woman with two children. Joe was amazed at her sexiness and desire as she matched him thrust for thrust. She had climaxed many, many times. It felt like they were made for each other, but he dismissed that thought as magical thinking. The great sex was probably interrupting rational thought. He had so much fun draining her whopper size boobs. For her part, Joe did everything she liked, from the teasing to the satisfaction. She had NEVER come this many times, or as hard as with this wonderful man. Her soon-to-be-ex husband could never get her to climax so easily, not that he even tried. He just didn't give a damn. She wanted to put that bastard out of her mind.

Joe couldn't wait any longer. He said "Here I come!" Maria came with him. She thought, this man is so good. We should get married. Or at least live together and try to fuck each other to death! They held each other for dear life.

They rested in each others arms. Maria felt cared for. Joe felt needed. They both felt thankful. The snow swirled outside the big rig in ice cold splendor, but inside the cab it was all warmth and delight. The storm raged on.

Maria woke up. Somehow she knew something was wrong. Perhaps a sixth sense, or womans intuition, for whatever reason, she knew something was wrong... Joe got up, noticed a horse trailer next to the truck. Some straw bales were on the ground and a patch of straw between the two vehicles. Obviously a place for the animals to go.

In front of the trailer was a fancy double door pick up truck. It appeared the owners were asleep. Maria was quite adamant. She thought she smelled something. Auto exhaust is what she smelled. Joe thought that was weird, he could not smell anything but her wonderful womanly scent.

He had heard how pregnant women had heightened sensitivity, so he got up, got dressed and checked everything out. Everything seemed ok. Just to make make her feel better, Joe went over the five feet to the pickup truck. There were three guys inside, not moving at all. Then he did smell it, just faintly. Auto exhaust, Maria had been dead right. He banged on the door, started screaming. One of the men moved. Thank God! He rolled the window down. Now Joe could smell the acrid smell of car exhaust.

The man looked at him confused. There was some nut job screaming at him to wake up. He did smell something funny.

Joe took action. He reached in and pulled the door lock up. He opened the door, and pulled the man out. The man's lips were blue. But he was alive!

He checked the other man up front. He wasn't waking up. He had a pulse though. He pulled him from the car. The third guy in the back seat, seemed in better shape, he had his window cracked a fraction of an inch. Could that have saved him? Who knows, Joe thought.

There were two little dogs in the back. They weren't moving at all!

"Listen to me guys. You were all being asphyxiated by exhaust fumes. Carbon dioxide can kill you quickly, and you wouldn't even know it. It might have killed your dogs here too."

Joe picked up the animals, one to each arm and pulled them out of the car. The dark little poodle seemed to want to say thanks, but the Pomeranian wanted to kill him. He made cooing noises and the animals looked a little more alive.

"Looks like we have to sleep in the trailer guys. Thank God it's heated! Oh and thank you mister for rescuing us. Who are you? I'm Frank DiCaprio."

"I'm Joseph Santino. You any relation to the movie star?"

"I wish. No we only follow one star. We work for Elizabeth Williams. That is Bob Wagner over there, he's the gopher, and the professor, Pete Kaufman. I'm the sound engineer."

"What are you guys doing here, besides trying to commit suicide?" asked Joe.

"We're trying to get to Bethlehem over in PA. Ms. Williams is booked at the casino there for a couple of days." Said Frank.

"Yeah, that's the star we get to follow, she's flying across the friendly skies, we're eating snow in New Jersey!" Observed Pete.

"What are you guys hauling in a horse trailer? I didn't see any horses in the windows."

"Our movie star boss requires her animals.

We have three goats, several sheep,two ponies and a cat that hides in here somewhere. Sometimes we bring the chickens and ducks, But they stayed home this time. So the front compartment is empty."

The snow and wind had stopped momentarily, and the men seemed to cheer up a bit.

"Do you guys know how close you came here? All three of you had blue lips. How do you feel?" Joe asked.

"I feel woozy. Thank you mister for saving us. I'm Bob."

The men shook hands.

"I have a splitting headache. But that could be from my friend Jack Daniels here. My name is Pete. Thank you Joe.

How did you know?"

"My ladyfriend told me something was wrong. She smelled the exhaust from five feet away in a snowstorm. She is amazing. She's also nine months pregnant and could deliver anytime. Her name is Maria. I just checked on you to put her at ease. Where are you going to sleep? You can't sleep in the car, that would kill you."

"The animal trailer is heated. It has two bunks and lots of hay and straw bales. And we have sleeping bags. We will be ok. Thank you again for saving us." The wind was whipping again and more snow started to swirl around the men.

"Merry Christmas! guys" Joe said. "Merry Christmas!" from all three responding.

Joe climbed back in the truck.

He checked the gauges. Three quater fuel. Good. Temp normal, volts ok. Oil pressure ok. Everything ok. He stripped down to his boxers, and climbed in with Maria in the bunk. She was warm and naked.

"Your WIFE called." Her eyes drilled him. She was handing him his phone.

"I don't have a wife. I have an ex wife. We haven't been married for five and a half years. She traded me for a pimp, and she became a whore. Last I heard from her she was turning tricks in Las Vegas. She broke my heart. I...

I almost took the easy way out.

My son saved me and cared for me. I thank God every day for him. I thank God I met YOU.

Do you have any feelings for me?"

"Joe we just met. I...well...

Ok, yes I DO have feelings for you. But we must be crazy, we just met. But so far, you are the best man I've ever met. You make me tingle. Nuts right?"

Maria was honest.

"Maria, I am so damn happy I met you. I tingle too. When we first locked eyes, I was amazed and I continue to be amazed.

I know it sounds insane, but I want YOU. I'm thankful to God for this chance with you."

Maria and him locked lips and kissed and hugged for a long time. They made long luxurious love, again and again. He came twice, she came too many times to remember. The last orgasm for her, she shook and her legs spasmed as she had an earth shattering cum. She screamed that time. He covered her screaming mouth with his own. Wow.

"Merry Christmas!" She was breathless.

"Oh come ye merry gentlemen! Oops looks like I did! Merry Christmas Maria. You are the best present I could ask for."

"Likewise Joe. Likewise"

"Oh oh." He was surprised when he was suddenly drenched. "Oh shit. My water just broke. I'm so sorry for the mess."

"Don't worry about it! I will take care of you. I'm gonna call an ambulance."

"Joe!!! Oh, oh. Contracting oh shit!"

"I'm dialing 911"

"Ooooohhhhh!" Maria screamed. Joe was getting her a couple of things to wear. Sweat pants, sweat shirt. Socks.

"Emergency Services, please state your emergency." He had his phone on speaker.

"Woman in labor. Just broke her water, in contractions right now." Joe said.

"Where are you please?"

"Behind Christians Motel, in the back lot. We're in a tractor trailer. With all this snow, I doubt we can go anywhere."

"Sir, we are trying to do our very best, but we are facing the same difficulties as you are. Is there anyone at your location that can help you? We are sending help, but with this much snow, it will be a while."

"Tell her 5 minutes apart!

Tell her it's my third. I think twenty minutes to half hour. Tops!" Maria said.

"I heard her. Listen carefully.

I've talked to the ambulance and fire-rescue squads. The fastest they can get to you is one hour. You might want to find someone there, a doctor or nurse to help you through this.

I can talk you through it, but I'm not there so my help for you will be limited. Do you understand me?"

"Well, tell them to do their best. We'll try to find help here.

I've got to hang up, my phone is gonna die!" I put the phone on the charger. I got my coat and went next door to the animal truck.

"PETER, ROBERT, FRANCIS PLEASE HELP ME! PETE, BOB, FRANK!! HELP!"

"What is the matter Joe? What's wrong?" Pete asked.

"Maria has gone into labor.

It's her third, she thinks fifteen or twenty minutes. She's five minutes apart! I can't deliver her in the truck. What am I going to do?"

"First, don't panic. Second, we'll all help.Third, we have to move her out of your truck.

We have a bit more room in the trailer. And the trailer is heated.

So go get her ready to move. We will be there in two minutes

Ok?" Pete was on the ball.

"Ok, I'm getting her into sweat pants. That's the best I can do." Joe said quickly.

He jumped back in the truck.

"Maria, we're moving next door." He made sure she was decent, sweat pants and shirt.

With her extremely large breasts, the sweat shirt just barely fit.

He got her to the passenger seat, jumped out the other side and carried her to the horse trailer next to them. He knocked with his foot on the side door. Frank opened the door and helped them in.

There was a wool horse blanket on a bunch of straw bales. This was as primitive as it gets, but it was warm and dry.

12