Eighteen Wheels & A Denim Miniskirt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronde
ronde
2,385 Followers

Well…, in truth…, I can do all that, too. It’s just that I’ve gotten used to having her along, you know? I’ve got the best of everything – a job I love, a wife I love more, and she loves coming with me. Not many guys can say that.

Sometimes, I wonder if it was fate or just blind luck that I was driving to Hopkinsville that day. Maybe there’s some master plan for all of us, and that day was my date with destiny. Then again, maybe it was all just that cute little denim miniskirt.

***********************************

Thanks for reading this work. Please vote to indicate how much you enjoyed it, and leave comments or feedback if you can spare the time. Your votes and feedback are the only way I will know how much you enjoyed my effort, and furnish the only means to improve my writing.

Thanks again,

Ronde.

ronde
ronde
2,385 Followers