Eileen Goes Dogging

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of having to persuade her she appeared to not only take it as a fait accompli but be really up for it. It was a turn on to see her kissing the two guys and letting them grope her tits, ass and pussy and a real turn on to see how willingly she let them use her ripe mature body when they put her over the table and "roasted" her with Peter taking her doggy and Mark orally.

She was like a bitch on heat in her responsiveness and was ready for me to take her again after both had discharged their loads in their respective orifices and changed places to come off a second time - this time Mark taking her doggy and Peter enjoying her mouth before ejaculating over her face.

It was a fantastic turn on to see my wife turn round with cum running down her face her breasts exposed, big thighs open and big shaven mound just begging for cock and I was ready to oblige.

As I rode her she let herself go completely moaning that it was fantastic and when I asked her did she want more cock she moaned " Yes as much as you guys can give me."

I though I would go for the "bonus" and said "what about up your ass? "- she doesn't really like anal and was surprised when she moaned " Anything you want just give me plenty of cock."

That brought me off and it was left to Mark to be the first to sodomise her. I was surprised how willingly she turned round and put her big butt up to be used and in spite of my exertions I stiffened again when I saw Mark start to feed his long thick cock into her ass. Peter stifled her moan by putting his cock into her mouth as Mark entered the head of his cock into her anal ring and her scream as he rather roughly drove it home into her bowels. She hasn't been well used there and the tightness brought him off quickly and Peter soon replaced him. She was obviously lubricated by Mark's ejaculate because she relaxed enough to respond to Peter mounting her by pushing her big buttocks up to meet his thrusts.

By the time he came off I was ready to reclaim her big cool ass with its gaping and seeping anal ring for myself and she was very well lubricated so she was able to take it really well. She was buggered once more by each of the guys before I took a very tired and well ridden lady home.

Eileen

When I came back to leave the pub I was disappointed to see the guys had gone and a little sorry I had passed up the opportunity of having two young cocks pleasure me.

But as Tom drove I thought I would make the best of what I had intended. I reached over to find his cock semi hard. I murmured " would you really have wanted to share me with those too guys tonight?" I realised the thought had excited him when he stiffened markedly and when I asked him if he would liketo have see the guys give me " a good cocking" I felt him rise to a full erection. Bending down I opened his zip and as I ran my tongue round the head of his cock I felt him stiffen even more and I thought he was going to explode as he thrust a verey rigid cock up into my throat when I asked him had he really wanted to see the guys fuck my pussy, mouth and ass.

When we arrived at a riverside picnin area the car was rather abandoned as he came round and virtually pulled me out of the car towards a wooden picnic table. After a rather perfunctory kiss I felt the cold night air on my boobs as he roughly pulled them out of my top and he continued to grope them as he turned me round and pushed me over the table. As he parted my hips I thought he was going to bugger me but he obvously decided to leave that for dessert as he pulled my string apart and mounted me doggy.

It felt good to feel his large throbbing cock go deep into me with his balls hitting my rear and I was responding quite noisily when I heard a noise in the bushes ahead and realised there were people watching us from about 30 or 40 yards away.

I hissed at Tom "There's guys watching us" and I got up quickly and tried to push my breasts back into my top and pull my skirt down. I was stunned when Tom whispered "Its OK this is a dogging site, they're only watching and they won't do anything unless we want them to."

My protests were muffled as he turned me round and started to kiss me before pushing me down on my back on the table and pushing my thighs apart. In spite of some concern I was a bit turned on to think that we were being watched and soon relaxed enough to respond to his insistent thrusting. I sobered up a bit when he came off and was trying to straighten my clothing when I saw the two guys emerging from the bushes and realised they were the two young guys from the pub. I realised I had been set up for my first dogging experience.

I have to say I thought well bugger it if Tom wants me to get laid then that's ok and when the two guys closed with me and started to rather roughly fondle my breasts, pussy and ass I responded quite willingly.

Tom actually described me as being like " a bitch on heat" in my responsiveness as I not only let them grope me but put me over the table and Mark give me his firm young cock in my mouth while Peter shoved a large rigid cock deep into my pussy. It was a real turn on to be "roasted" in a public place by two such good looking young studs whose desire for my body was obvious. Initially I gave a very noisy response to the riding I was getting to tease Tom but thoughts of that was soon forgotten as my body responded in an almost involuntary fashion to the fucking I was getting at either end.

I was enjoying being impaled on Peter's cock when I felt Mark tense and I felt his ejaculate surge into my throat. As he withdrew I felt Peter grab my buttocks firmly and really ram his cock home before I felt the surge of his ejaculate.

I was quite turned on by the fact that they both obviously wanted me so much that they were still hard and in fact other than saying what a great fuck I had been hardly spend any time in changing places. Once again I was hard ridden doggy fashion by Mark while Peter took my mouth eventually shooting his climax over my face.

I have to say the whole experience had really turned me on and I must have looked a proper slut when I turned round to Tom and thrust my pelvis and pubic mound up to him saying " come on Tom you're next."

He didn't need to be asked twice and he pushed me on my back, legs in the air ,and went between my thighs. I have to say I was really up for this and let myself go completely and when he asked her did I want more cock I moaned " Yes as much as you guys can give me."

When I heard him say "what about up your ass? I moaned " Anything you want just give me plenty of cock." Once again I felt him tense and his ejaculate joined the mix already deposited in me.

I knew that I had issued an invitation to the guys to sodomise me and allowed Mark, by this time with another huge erection, to turn me back over the table. I remember feeling that I must look like a real slut with ejaculate from three guys seeping out of me and running down my stockings but it was exciting and I put up my rear quite willingly for Mark to use to part my bum cheeks and use the cum to lubricate my rosebud .

Initially he rather gently entered the head of his stiff cock in my anal ring but as I put my rear up to meet it he rather roughly thrust it in causing me to cry out. My moan was cut off by Peter putting his cock into my mouth.

Once again both guys were very energetic in their thrusting and in spite of Mark pounding my bowels it wasn't unpleasant and I was soon thrusting up my rear in response. His obvious desire for my rear meant that he didn't last too long and I soon felt his warm cum spurt deep into my bowels. As he dismounted he commented to Peter that my ass was every bit as good as it had looked in the pub.

Peter although equally big was rather easier to take as I had been opened up and lubricated by Mark and his cock was lubricated by being in my mouth so I was able to

relax and enjoy giving this young guy what he wanted. He really seemed to enjoy what he was getting as he gripped my buttocks tightly and thrust deeply into me. I hadn't really enjoyed anal until recently but it can be really pleasurable if you are well lubricated. When I was responding to his thrusts I heard Mark say to Tom that I really did enjoy being butt fucked and that I not only had a fantastic big ass but that I was nice and tight. When I heard Tom say I was tight because I hadn't had much use, I thought I would put on a show for them and really started to thrust my rear up to take Peter's cock and moan for him to really give it to me. I was rewarded by Peter coming off quickly and Tom quickly replacing me saying he was going to give me the buggering of my life.

Needless to say after he came off both guys wanted to enjoy my ass for a second time and I ended up with a rather sore bum with having been sodomised five times.

I felt like a real slut going home in the car with my stockings laddered and ejaculate over my hair, skirt and top and seeping from my pussy and bum but Tom reassured me that it had been a fantastic night and one of the best of his life. For my part it made me realise that I loved getting cock and was still attractive enough to get most men who I wanted.

12