Eine kleine Fickenmusik

Info
A musical, erotic delight.
156 words
3.88
60.4k
4
does not have any tags
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a little different than your usual submission, in that it's musical. It's also the work of more than one person.

The music is by Nick Chapman, from the album "Wakka Chikka Wakka Chikka: Porn Music for the Masses, Volume 1." It was released under a non-commercial, attribution Creative Commons license, which means that it may be copied, altered, and distributed so long as it's non-commercial, and the author is given credit. I have given the author credit in the notes embedded within the MP3.

As for the "vocals," those I recorded myself, and hold the rights to. The mix I also did myself, and hold the rights to. The context was essentially this: after a year and a half of lusting after each other, two women finally get a room. Three hours of bondage and foreplay ensue, then out comes the strap-on. The rest you can hear for yourself.

Hope you like it!

--:--
--:--
1.0
Zoots_owner
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Innovative

I thought it was a fabulous idea, and the mixing is incredible. I can see where you'd want to emphasize the music over the voices, but for erotic value, I'd like to see you remix this and lower the volume of the music a bit or raise the volume of the women. Great work. Hope to hear more from you along these lines. In fact, I could see you releasing just the voices as its own separate piece. Thank you for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Music too loud

Loved it, but the music was too loud. I wanted to hear the women more clearly.

QuickDuckQuickDuckover 15 years ago
Awesome

Well that was different, and very well done. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it

Loved it. Would not change a thing.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

The WashĀ Mike's local car wash gets an upgrade.in Erotic Couplings
PretendĀ Forbidden tryst with a musician leave me wanting more.in Erotic Couplings
The WaitressĀ It's sweet. The pussy and the story.in Lesbian Sex
The Princess and The Black KidĀ A rich white girl and black kid from the wrong side of town.in Interracial Love
MeatpieĀ Surfer and I get steamy on Australia Day.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories