Either is Not the Only Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers

"They waited out there most of the time you were gone. I looked after I saw you coming into the barn and they're gone." He paused. "Did you take the bait?"

"He wanted me to get angry and fight?"

"If you were the new boyfriend and he said that he would have expected you to fight. You didn't take the bait and now he isn't sure what you're up to and he's not sure which girl you want."

"That makes two of us. I like them both. And, they have been best friends since first grade."

"Let's go in and talk with Inga. This is too good to leave her out of the conversation." Hans walked with me to the back of the house. I went in and he showered. A few minutes later he joined us at the kitchen table.

Inga had our supper in the oven and the table set. She sat with us and Hans got the ball rolling.

"Our boy has a dilemma, Honey. He likes both girls and they are best friends." Hans was grinning ear to ear. "He'll fill in the details for us both."

"It's more complicated than it sounds," I began. "Andrea and Betsy have been best friends since first grade. They both like me and want me for their boyfriend. Andrea told me today that if I pick one as my girlfriend the other will be hurt and it will damage their friendship."

"Back up." Inga took charge. "You left here at about nine this morning to meet with Andrea. Andrea was, until yesterday, Matt's girlfriend. What happened when you met? After all it is after four in the afternoon."

"I went the long way to get there, so that no one would see us, especially Matt. I got to her secret place at about ten thirty. It's by the river north of town. We swam in the river and we kissed. When we got out of the river she gave me two presents. Actually, she gave me more than that."

Inga squirmed. She was impatient.

"OK. So while we were in the river she took off her swimming suit and let me touch her everywhere. When we got out she offered me her virginity. I said No. She looked in the picnic basket and gave me a condom. We figured out how to put it on and she gave me her virginity. You don't want the whole story but let me say this, she had more than one orgasm and the rubber didn't break."

Inga wiped her brow. I knew she was worried about pregnancy. Hans waved his hands and I resumed the story.

"We talked and had lunch then she went home to go shopping with her mother and I rode home. When we talked she told me that she and Betsy had decided they were both going to give me their virginity. They both want me for their boyfriend. They talked and Andrea told me that she's worried because no matter which one I pick the other will be hurt and it will hurt their friendship."

"I'm glad you used a condom. I think it was a little premature for you to have fucked, but quite understandable. Hans and I were your age when we first were intimate. However, this is America, not Denmark or Sweden. You have a problem. Is it OK with you if you hurt one of these girls?"

"No. I like both of them. I've already been given Andrea's virginity. I'm supposed to call Betsy at seven tonight and ask her out for tomorrow. I rode to her house on my way home and her Dad said to call at seven."

Hans nodded.

"When you ask her out she will want to know where you are taking her. Where are you taking her?"

"I told her Dad that we would ride out to the quarry flats for a picnic."

"What does Andrea know about your plan?"

"It's her idea that I take Betsy out soon and let her give me her virginity."

"Then call them both. Invite Betsy out for tomorrow and bring her here. There's too big a chance that someone will catch you fucking out at the quarry. Come here. Hans and I will go to Scottsbluff tomorrow. We will leave after you go to get Betsy. When you call Andrea invite her to come here."

"I already ask her to get together with Betsy and me to see if we can work this out so everyone is happy."

"Good. Did you say when?"

"Saturday."

"Perfect. This can work for you if all three of you are strong. We will find out on Saturday. For now I want you to think about this: Either and or are not the only choices."

"I'm not sure what that has to do with my problem."

Hans put his arm around my shoulders and said, "Think about the quote. Don't think about the problem you think you have.

"Nick, Hans and I love you and are proud of how you are becoming a man. Part of the process is confronting difficult decisions. You don't need to know what the solution will be until the three of you get a chance to sit together and discover it, together. We will give you all the support we can."

"How?"

"Saturday, here. No interruptions and no spies. Hans and I will be around but not too close."

"Great! But, I don't know what to do!"

Hans reached into a drawer and pulled out a box. He gave the box to me and inside were twelve foil wrapped condoms. He told me that the small drawer on every nightstand was made for boxes just like that one. It did fit perfectly.

At exactly seven I called the Anderson's. It was no surprise when Lance answered. He couldn't let this be easy.

"Anderson's."

"Hi Lance. This is Nick. May I please speak to Betsy?"

"May I tell her the reason for your call?"

"Knowing you, you already have."

"Betsy, it's some boy who wants to ask you an important question." Lance yelled without taking the telephone away from his mouth.

After a short pause Betsy's voice answered.

"Hello?"

"Hi, this is Nick."

"Hi."

"Would you like to go for a picnic ride with me tomorrow?"

"I'll need to ask my parents if I can." I heard the phone being placed on the table. A minute later she came back on the line. "Daddy says it's OK. What time do you want me ready?"

"I'd like a pretty early start so about ten?"

"I thought farmers were up early?"

"I'll be up at four and done with chores by nine. Then I'll shower, dress and be on my way to you. Ten is about as soon as I can get there."

"OK. Now it makes sense. Are you bringing the picnic food or am I?"

"I invited you so I'll bring the lunch. Sometime if you invite me for a picnic you can bring the lunch."

"Then it's settled. I'll be ready before ten. See you then."

Inga volunteered to make the lunch in the morning and to have fresh lemonade in the ice box before she and Hans left for Scottsbluff.

I called Andrea and by luck or her plan, she answered. I set up the date for Saturday at our farm. I told her I had a special place for us to meet that was private and away from prying eyes. She said that she and Betsy would ride their bikes over. I got the feeling someone else was listening so that was all we said. Well, she ended the call by whispering, "Thank you."

I thought about my date all evening and dreamed about it all night. I still didn't know what I could do about Andrea and Betsy. In the short term I knew I was going to get another virginity given to me. Inga had been right. Being a good kisser had consequences.

It was still dark when I walked to the barn the next morning. It was cool and the sky in the east hadn't even started to lighten. As I opened the door and entered the barn I came present to the barn and why I was there. I gathered food for the animals and as I fed I checked them to see that they were OK. Most of my farm friends at school didn't like the hogs they had. They smell and generally have grumpy personalities. I had four that were in my care. My friends were right; they do smell and can be downright dangerous if you don't respect them. As they stood at the trough eating I scratched their heads. I realized that I loved these hogs. Not like I might love a person but if they weren't here, if they didn't need me, if I didn't care for them, I'd miss them. I got different food and went out to the coop and fed the chickens. I thought about life without them. Back in the barn I fed the mare. I noticed that the ten pounds of carrots I'd given her the day before were gone. I gave her more and walked back to the house and came back with an apple for her. She loved apples. I grabbed the rake and began cleaning the floor of the barn. It was a little early to milk the cows.

As I raked hay and manure I didn't think. Some days I thought about a test I'd have at school or something like that but some mornings my brain shut down and I was like a machine. My hands and legs knew what to do and did it.

When I was done in the barn I walked back to the house. I turned the shower on and waited until the water was warm before stepping under the spray. Suddenly, my brain was working and gave me the answer! I whooped and yelled, "YES!"

Both Hans and Inga came out to see what was the matter. I was jumping around in the shower laughing.

"What's gotten into you, boy?" Inga called over all my noise.

"I know what to do!" I yelled.

Hans and Inga smiled and went back inside. It was a few minutes after eight. I dried off and went in for breakfast. I sat down and a plate of fresh eggs and sausage with toast and jam were put in front of me. I was so excited it could have been a live snake and I would have eaten it! Hans finished his breakfast and went out of the house. Inga followed him to the door and reminded him that at ten they were going to Scottsbluff.

She came back inside and sat by me. She asked me about my feelings for the two girls. She didn't give any advice. I knew she was asking so I would think about my feelings and theirs. She asked if I wanted another lesson before I went to get Betsy. I had her sit on my lap and we kissed. I wouldn't call it a lesson, just fun and loving.

In between kisses I asked her a question. "Do you love Hans?"

"Yes. I love him completely."

"Do you love me?"

"I love you, completely."

I smiled. "I thought so."

"What are you thinking?"

"Out in the barn I realized that I love you. I love Hans. I love the hogs, the chickens, the mare and the cows. Love doesn't have to be limited."

"And..."

"It hit me in the shower that either and or are not the only choices. And is a choice."

"Are you talking about Andrea AND Betsy?"

"YES!"

"If we lived in a part of the world where there weren't other people with other ideas that might work fine but this is a community, and some people here have some pretty traditional ideas. You may find this is too hard a choice to have work. You may lose both girls for even suggesting it."

"We'll just have to talk about it and maybe live with it for a while. I think it can work and all three of us can be happy."

"Some young men would want this just so they could brag to all their friends that they were dating two girls."

"Some of the guys I know would tell everyone they had taken a girl's virginity! I wouldn't brag. I wouldn't say anything about it. It isn't anyone's business except theirs and mine."

"Let's get past today before we start making long range plans. On Saturday you three can talk about possible solutions to the dilemma. Today, be with Betsy."

"Right! I need to get dressed and outa here!"

I was half way up the stairs when Inga asked, "Did you put clean sheets on your bed, Lover?"

Before I could answer she called out again, "Just get ready and go. I'll do it for you!"

"I love you! Thanks!"

Ten minutes later I was on the mare and headed for Betsy's, carrying a picnic basket with me. I knew we would be going back to my house, but we'd still eat the picnic. I didn't take the long way. I went directly to Betsy's. Lance was out in the yard tossing a football with two of his friends. One tossed the ball to me and it wobbled in the air. Lance said, "Sometime you throw like Matt!" and they laughed.

I asked, "Don't you like Matt?"

Lance smiled and answered, "He thinks he's Gods gift to our school and football. He isn't."

"If I tell you something he said to me you will hate him as much as I do."

"Before you tell me were there any witnesses?"

"Kyle and Buster were there. If you confront them they will lie for Matt. Get someone else to ask them and they'll probably tell on him."

The younger guy said, "They don't know you and I are friends I can ask them."

"OK. What did he say?"

"He said he only dated Betsy and Andrea for the sex."

"He said he did it with my sister?" He was yelling without the volume, just the intensity. I knew Matt was in deep shit.

"Is that why you're dating her?" He was ready to pounce.

"I ask her out before he said that. If he didn't have his two goons with him I would have taken him on right there. I ask your sister out because I really like her."

"I'm glad someone does. Be good to her OK? I wouldn't want to hurt you."

"I'll be good to her."

Betsy came out of the house and said, "Are you here to talk to my brother and his friends or to take me on a picnic?"

"Hmmmm, I think I'd rather take you on a picnic."

"Then come knock on the door like you're supposed to!"

She went back inside. Lance and his friends laughed as I jumped off the mare and led her to the porch. I knocked and she answered.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes. Will you help me up?"

She came out on the porch and I helped her up on the porch railing and then onto the mare. I followed her on and took the reins. The mare turned and we waved as we left. I wondered to myself what was in store for Matt for saying he had sex with Betsy. I decided I didn't want to know. I decided I would know, after.

I headed south and Betsy rode along with my arm around her. I loved how she felt against me. We rode quietly for a block or more and then she spoke.

"What do you think Lance will do to Matt?"

"You heard?"

"I hate to admit it but I've been right by the door since nine-twenty."

"I'm sorry I made you wait. It was rude of me."

"You're forgiven. What do you think they'll do?"

"I don't know. I do know I'm doubly glad I'm not Matt."

"Doubly?"

"First, because if I was, I'd be with two goons instead of here with you. Secondly, because he's headed for a train wreck and he doesn't know it."

"I'm glad you aren't Matt, too."

We were out of town and far enough south to make the turn towards home. The instant I pulled the reins to the right at all the mare knew she was going home and our pace sped up. Betsy noticed.

"We're going to your farm?"

"Yes. It's private and no one's likely to bother us. I want to be with you and not be thinking about being interrupted by anyone. Is that OK with you?"

"I was hoping to be alone, really alone."

I looked ahead and saw Hans' truck coming onto the highway, headed away from us.

"See that truck? That's Hans and Inga headed for Scottsbluff. I don't expect them back before dark. How's that for alone, really alone?"

"Do they know we are going to be at your house?"

"Yes. I told them I wanted some private time with you and Inga said to have our picnic right there in our yard. She said that way if you need a bathroom or anything it was right there and not behind some bush."

"Oh. I like Inga. It feels strange to call her that. I want to say 'your Mom' but I know you don't call her that."

"I have a Mom. I have Inga. Both of them love me."

"Yeah."

The mare took us into the barn. I helped Betsy down and introduced her to the rest of my family. The hogs ignored her and so did the rest of the animals. She didn't smell like food and they didn't know her.

I walked her to the back door and she stopped me.

"Aren't we supposed to picnic out in the yard?"

"We can. Do you want to?"

"Yes."

I led her to our picnic table. On really warm or hot days Inga would serve dinner out at the picnic table. I unpacked the picnic and put it on the table. Betsy moved the tablecloth to one end of the table and she sat at the other end.

I walked to her, remembering when we stopped in the park. She opened her legs and arms and I stepped in. Our first kiss was warm, soft and promising. I held her gently, wanting to let her know I wasn't rushing her and that I was right where I wanted to be. I thought: "I am telling you I love you with this kiss." She melted.

If she hadn't been sitting she might have fallen over. She went weak in my arms. We kept kissing. Her tongue slid through her lips and touched mine. I welcomed her in and our kisses became more intense.

Betsy pulled back and I thought it was for breath. It wasn't.

"I want something from you. I want it today. I'm willing to give you something for what I want."

"OK. I can't think of anything I have that I wouldn't be willing to give you, so the answer is Yes."

"First, I want to know if you meant what you said to my brother."

"Yes. Matt did say those things."

"No. What you said about me."

"That I asked you out because I really like you?"

"Yeah, that."

"I asked you out because I really like you!"

"Then, I want something from you. I want you to love me."

"Love you?"

"I want you to take my virginity. I want you to make love to me."

"No. I won't take anything from you. I cannot make love with you. Inga and Hans have taught me that the love is either there or it isn't. Putting my penis in you won't make love. If I love you it is a way for me to express that love. I won't take your virginity. I will gratefully accept it as a gift you choose to give me."

Tears filled her eyes and spilled out.

"I knew you were the one. Inga and Hans have taught you how to love. You are so kind and considerate. I knew when I was kissed by you."

Her hands went to my shirt and began unbuttoning. My hands had been on her back and I moved them to the buttons of her shirt. It was a plaid western shirt and long sleeves tucked into jeans. When I touched the first button Betsy looked me in the eyes and said, "Take your time, cowboy. This heifer ain't runnin."

I let her finish with my shirt before I started on hers. She put my shirt on the table. I unbuttoned the first button and kissed her. I pulled back and watched as I unbuttoned the second button. She leaned towards me for another kiss.

When I leaned back I traced the edge of her exposed skin with a fingertip. She shivered. I unbuttoned the next button and opened her shirt to the edge of her bra. As I expected it was white lace. I leaned and we kissed again.

Betsy pressed herself against me as our tongues played. Her hands pushed on my butt and I knew she felt my hardness pressed against her jean clad pussy.

I pulled away again and unbuttoned down to her jeans. She helped me pull her shirt out of her jeans. She unbuttoned the rest of the buttons and opened her shirt for me. With deliberate slowness I knelt before her and kissed her breasts through her bra. Her eyes were wide and brimmed with tears as she sucked in her breath at the first touch of my lips to her bra.

Her hands went behind herself and I stopped them.

"No hurry, Sweetheart. Neither of us is runnin."

I wasn't practiced at removing a bra as I'm sure she was, but I did get it open. I took my time and pulled the bra free of her chest. I knew that Inga wore a 36C bra and I knew that Andrea was smaller than Inga. Betsy was smaller than Andrea. Her nipples were very small and hard. I looked for long seconds before Betsy spoke.

"I'm sorry they are so small."

"I'm not. If I was interested in size I'd date our cow. Her udder holds almost a gallon. I'm not dating your breasts. I'm dating you. May I please kiss your breasts?"

"If you don't, I'm going to die right here!"

As I put my mouth close to her breast I breathed out slowly, letting my warm breath get there first. Betsy took a deep breath and her nipple touched my open mouth. I flicked my tongue and the reaction was immediate. Betsy's hands grabbed my head and forced my face against her breast. As long as I was there and unable (or anxious) to get away, I sucked on her nipple. Gradually I increased the intensity until she began to shake, then I backed off.

She let go of my head and pulled me away from her.

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers