Either is Not the Only Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers

"God, Betsy, I love kissing and sucking your breast."

This delightful girl directed my face to her other breast and I kissed every spot I could and then I sucked in her nipple. Nipple and areola were about the size of a quarter. When hard her nipple was like a baby pea from our garden in spring. It tasted good. I sucked until she started to shake and then, again, I backed off.

"I was about to cum, I think." Betsy whispered.

"Would you like to cum with me at your breast?"

"Yes. Please."

Inga told me that when I found something a woman liked it was the right thing to do it again. She was right, again. In less than a minute Betsy was shaking again. I put my hand on her other breast and squeezed. She moaned and shook harder. She put a hand over her mouth and screamed.

As soon as she started to calm down she pushed me away and jumped off the table. She said, "Shit!" and tore off her boots and then her jeans. As they came off I saw that the entire crotch was soaked. I wanted to laugh but I didn't. I remembered when we were at the park and I had filled my shorts with cum.

"Would you like to use the bathroom?"

"That won't help. I'm dead! When my Mom sees these jeans you're dead too."

"Follow me."

I took the jeans and Betsy by the hand and took them in through the back door. I put the jeans in the washer and asked for her panties. She blushed and took them off. They were black and soaked. I turned the machine on and put just a little soap in. I set the kitchen timer for one hour and took Betsy in my arms. We kissed. I told her that the pants would be out in one hour and one hour after that they would be dry. It was over eighty that day and a good ten mile an hour wind from the west would dry them quickly.

I kissed her again. She relaxed. I guided her up the stairs and into my bedroom. She stared at my bed and then at me. "If you are going to give me the gift you spoke of, I want you to give it to me here."

I saw a small nod. I pulled off my clothes and helped her lie down on my bed. The covers had already been pulled down so the fitted sheet was open and ready for us.

Betsy was a sight on my bed. Her pale skin and lovely body had me hard and ready for her gift. I knelt beside the bed as I did when I was very young saying my prayers before bed. Now I knew what I had really been praying for all my life; a loving nude woman in my bed.

I leaned in and buried my face in her pussy. She opened to me and held my head as I licked her most sacred parts. As I ate her I took a condom from the night stand and put it on. She shook when I touched her clitoris and within seconds another gushing orgasm tried to drown me! I drank as much as I could and then climbed on the bed with her.

"We may need to start another load of laundry." I said as I kissed her neck.

"I think I love you, Nick."

She kissed my mouth and used her hands to guide me into her. I slid in easily although she was small her wetness made it easy. I felt the ridge of her hymen but she didn't cry out or even whimper. We established a slow rhythm and she made all the right noises. Soon I was sucking her nipple as we joined and she came again. I was wet to my knees and my bed was soaked but I didn't care.

Betsy's eyes opened wide and she said, "We forgot a rubber!"

"No. I have it on. Want to see?"

She nodded and I pulled back as I lifted from lying on her. She looked and smiled as she saw the condom on my penis.

"When ...?"

"You were busy being my lunch when I put it on."

"Thank you for remembering."

I slid all the way back inside her and increased the pace of our coupling and the force. Betsy took everything I had to give and loved it all! When I came she held on tight and wrapped her legs around my waist.

I was willing to lie next to her and cuddle for a little while but the lake we had created in my bed was uncomfortable.

We got off and stripped the bed. It was wet even on the mattress so we didn't remake it. I gave Betsy a t-shirt to wear and we went downstairs. We went out and ate the lunch at the table and we talked. We kissed and fondled as well. After we hung her jeans on the line to dry Betsy wanted to know if I still liked her.

She believed I wouldn't want her anymore when I knew. I took her in my arms and spoke the truth.

"I didn't like you because you were a virgin. I don't like you because of the size of your breasts. I don't like you because you are a great dancer or the smartest woman in the school. I like you because I like you. As far as your being or not being a virgin, I don't care. This was my first time inside you. It was your first time holding my penis inside you. Everything before doesn't matter to me. What matters to me is how you feel. Do you regret having been in my bed? Do you regret having given me the gift of being in you?"

"No. I knew what I was doing. No regrets. Since Matt told you he had used me for sex, are you wondering if he did?"

"Not really. If Matt was the great guy and wonderful lover he thinks he is you would either be with him or you would still be with him. Instead, you are here, with me, and I think that says everything I need or want to know about you and Matt."

"Would you be willing to be inside me again?"

"Yes! Let me go up and get another condom and we can play here in the yard."

As I headed for the house Betsy said, "That way by some time next week your bed will be dry."

Just before I came out of the house I looked at the table and Betsy was flat on her back with the small tablecloth covering her from knees to shoulders. I walked out and to her.

"I am the great Nickodini. For my first trick I would like to produce a beautiful naked woman from beneath this tablecloth!"

Betsy laughed and I pulled the tablecloth away from her body. I sat beside her at the table and began kissing her breast. My hands explored every curve and warm place on her body. Betsy made comments as I touched her.

"I like that. A little to the left, please. Lower. Lower. Yes! Right there."

I turned her on the table so I was between her legs and they draped over my shoulders. Lips to lips I caressed and was tantalized by her womanhood. I breathed in her fragrance, drank in her nectar, tasted her sweetness and felt her shake and quiver as I gently pushed her towards another orgasm. I reached for her breasts and found her nipples. My thumb and index fingers held her nipples and squeezed in a pulsating rhythm in sync with what my tongue was doing to her clitoris. I felt her about to peak and knew it was really wonderful. I was naked and so was she. The flood that I could not drink would simply fall to the grassy yard.

Betsy held on to the table edge and shook as she flooded us. I loved the feel and the taste of her. As she shook and held on I stood and slid the condom on. She bucked against me when she felt my penis at her entrance. I slid in as fluids flowed out of her and all over me.

"Oh God! Oh, God! I'm going to come again. Do me hard, please!"

I followed her instruction. I slammed home and pulled almost all the way out before slamming in again. I hit against her pubic bones so hard I knew I would have a bruise the next day. So would Betsy. I felt my juices rising and suddenly I was filling the condom and bellowing like a stallion.

"Nick! I can feel you! I can feel you cumming inside me!"

I didn't pull out for a long time. I was getting soft and had to hold the condom as I pulled back. My hands were shaking a little as I slowly pulled the condom off. Betsy sat up and took it from me.

"I read in one of my Mom's hidden novels that this tastes good," she said as she upended the condom and emptied it into her mouth. Then she swallowed and smiled at me.

I helped her off the table and we walked naked to the outdoor shower at the back of the house. I turned on the water and we kissed while we waited for the water to warm. When I was we walked under the stream and took our first shower together. We laughed and kissed and got very clean. We lost ourselves in the water and each other and missed the arrival of Inga and Hans.

They sat in the truck and waited for us to notice them. I noticed them first. I leaned to Betsy's ear and said, "What would you do if Inga and Hans found us like this?"

"Invite them to join us!"

I waved the invitation to them and a minute later my naked parents joined us in the shower.

"You knew they were here!"

"I saw the truck."

"I'm sorry. I'm embarrassed. I shouldn't be here naked with Nick in the shower."

"Bare assed, yes. I can see that!" Hans said laughing.

Inga hugged Betsy. I loved seeing their breasts pressed together. Inga spoke to her.

"Sweety, we knew Nick was bringing you here. We knew why. We have taught Nick to be a kind, loving, responsible young man. Sex is a part of that. You are not in any trouble here, nor are you in any danger. We would never say anything to anyone about what you do or don't do."

"Really? If my parents had caught us they would have killed us both!"

Hans spoke. "I've met your parents a few times at school events and they seem like pretty nice people but they grew up here and even though we are all from the old country they have been here two or three generations. Inga and I came here during the war. Our beliefs and attitudes aren't as strict as your parents may be."

"Let's dry off, get dressed and have dinner."

"Oh, I can't. I promised Mom and Dad I'd be home way before dark."

"With your permission I'll call them and ask if you can stay for dinner. That way they will know you are here and safe. I'll even have Hans and Nick drive you home after dinner."

"You'd do that? You want me to stay?"

"Yes!" "Yes!" "Yes!" From three voices.

"OK. Otherwise I really need to go."

"Either way, I'll drive you home, OK?" Hans smiled at Betsy.

Hans and Inga went inside to call and Betsy and I cleaned up our picnic. We also took Betsy's jeans and panties off the line. They were dry. We went inside and got the sheets from the washer and took them out to hang on the line.

"They know we had sex," Betsy whispered.

"Yes, I know. I told them yesterday that I wanted to join with you."

"Your parents are so understanding. If I had said I wanted to have sex with you my Mom would have locked me in a closet until I was thirty!" "That's too bad because we would miss out on a lot of loving if you were locked away in a closet." We laughed as we went back inside.

Inga had planned ahead. Dinner was in the oven and in about ten more minutes would be on the table. Inga reported that Betsy's parents were glad to hear that "the kids" were with Nick's parents and that she would be brought back home in a truck.

"I know you two are clean already but maybe you'd like to see what you can do about the upstairs."

We dashed upstairs and cleaned up the mess we made of my bedroom. We also kissed some more.

"Do you think your parents would let me come back again?"

"As long as we don't squirt all over Inga's sofa I think she would let you cum again."

For some reason Betsy hit me. We ate dinner and as we ate dessert of apple pie Inga spoke up about a serious matter.

"Did you use condoms?"

"Yes! I wouldn't forget."

Betsy blushed and looked at her plate.

"Betsy, did I embarrass you by asking?"

"I just didn't expect you to ask."

"I ask because I care. I want you both to enjoy each other as often as you would like, but safely. You can come over whenever Nick invites you, Betsy, and you can have sex out of the picnic table, up in his bed, or in the barn if you want."

"Thanks. I'll need to think about this. I never expected to know anyone who is so open and honest about all this."

"OK. You better get your stuff together and Hans will take you home. You have permission to be here, but not all night, yet."

Hans, Betsy, and I walked out to the truck and soon we were in front of Betsy's home. I walked her to the door. I reminded her that she and Andrea were coming to the farm on Saturday. She pecked me on the cheek and went inside. I floated back to the car and as I was getting in Lance rushed out of the house. He got close and greeted Hans and then asked me if I had heard the news.

"News?"

"Seems Matt was out riding around with his two buddies today and fell off his bike and broke his arm. His throwing arm. He'll miss the first six games of the season."

"That's too bad," I said, "Who do you think will be the new quarterback?"

"Coach said there would have to be try-outs on Monday." He was pointing at his chest.

"Well, if it's you don't let your head get big enough to fill Matt's helmet."

"No. I'll still be nice to the little people." We laughed and he went back inside.

As we drove home Hans asked, "Did Lance have something to do with Matt's accident?"

"I doubt it, but he isn't going to be upset about it either. Matt had said some things that weren't nice about Betsy. That wasn't very smart of Matt."

Saturday was the very next day. I didn't sleep very well on my wet bed. I put two towels over the wet spot and by morning I was wet and so were the towels. After I did my chores I went in for breakfast and Hans joined me. Inga had already eaten and was out in the garden. We talked about the farm and projects until we were at the sink washing our plates.

"Where are you and Andrea and Betsy going to have your conversation?"

"I don't know. Maybe out at the picnic table."

"By the time Betsy sits at the table for an hour she'll be sun burnt enough to need a doctor. Maybe somewhere in the shade?"

"Got a recommendation?"

"Take a couple quilts up into the loft. Open the doors at both ends and let the breeze blow through. Your have shade, hay to sit or lie on, and all the privacy you could ever want. If, for any reason you want us we'll be close by all day. Inga said that at lunch time she'll ring the bell ten minutes before she puts food on the table."

"It sounds like you two talked about this."

Hans nodded and headed for the door. At the door he stopped and said, "If it were me, I'd put some towels and condoms up in the loft now. Better to have something where you might need it than to need it and not have it."

I carried supplies up to the loft and made both seating with hay bales and spread a couple bales on the loft floor so it would be soft and comfortable to lie back on. I also took a pitcher of ice water and three glasses up.

Hans was right. The loft was a great place for us to be. With the doors open we had light, a breeze, and the smells from below were lessened. I had cleaned the barn as I did every morning but after the loft was ready I swept and raked it again.

When I took the sweepings out to the pile I heard the sounds of bicycles and girls laughing. My heart moved up to my throat and began to pound. They had arrived.

Betsy had been to the farm the day before and Andrea had never even seen it before. I hugged them both and gave them the tour. When we turned the corner of the house and faced the garden I wondered what, if anything, Inga would be wearing. She heard us and stood up, wearing bib overalls and a t-shirt. I relaxed. Betsy had seen Inga and Hans nude so I knew she was Ok but I didn't know about Andrea.

After the tour I led them to the barn and we climbed to the loft. Neither had ever been in a barn or up in a loft before. They liked it. Once they had checked it out they each came to me and we kissed. Then we sat down to talk.

"OK. How do we start?" Betsy asked.

"Ladies, I would like to begin. I've thought a lot about what I want to say, and do, up here today and for a long time after today." I paused and took a deep breath.

"I really like both of you. I want both of you to be happy. When I kiss you, when I touch you, when I am near you, I am happy. If I ask one of you to be my girlfriend the other will be hurt and maybe even angry. I value your friendship with each other as much as I value having you in my life. If I am faced with choosing between you, I cannot. It would damage your friendship and I won't do it!"

I took another deep breath but before I could speak they both jumped me.

Betsy helped Andrea hold me down and then she began, "You are our boyfriend. We talked last night and all the way over here this morning. We have shared toys and clothes and homework all our lives. We love each other. We want to share you too! We won't let you choose."

"Well, since that's settled all I can say is, Thank you. You've made me very happy."

We shared kisses and touches for a while and then Andrea said, "You do know that this is going to cause a stir in town?"

"Yeah. How do we handle this with our friends?"

"And with our parents?"

The loft was quiet for a while, while we thought.

"Maybe this is the time to ask adults who are on our side. Maybe Inga and Hans can help us figure out how to tell your parents."

"Let's talk to them at lunch, OK? Right now I want to enjoy just being with us," Andrea said.

"Then what do we say to our friends?"

"We could tell them that you and I have shared everything since we were three and Nick is part of everything." Betsy sat smiling on a hay bale, her legs folded and lots of leg showing. I remember thinking I wanted to remember the way she looked.

"What do I tell the guys?"

"Guys only want to know if you're screwing both of us."

"That is none of their business!"

"I'm glad. Matt will laugh at you and spread it around that he had both of us and you aren't even getting sloppy seconds."

"Matt is not even ready to battle me with his wits. He's unarmed! If he said that I'd simply say he couldn't keep either of you and I have both. End of story."

"Other boys may ask you in private what you do to have both of us like you."

"I care... No, I'll be honest. Right up until this moment I have avoided even thinking this word, but I think it is the right word. The reason both of you like me is that I love you both."

There, I'd said it. Inga was the only other woman who had ever heard me use that word. I'd resisted saying it because of what I was thinking. I'm too young to be in love. I've not known them long enough to love them. I don't even know what it feels like to be in love with someone who isn't your parent." I was finally saying it because that is the name I put on how I felt.

Betsy kissed me with a long slow soft kiss. Her lips were warm and just a little wet. I tasted strawberries. When she pulled back she said, "I'm wet."

I laughed and said, "There is the understatement of the twentieth century!"

Andrea laughed too. I looked over at her.

"I guess this is my time to talk. I laughed because, like we told you a few minutes ago, we share everything, toys, clothes, and you. We love each other. Listen to that. We love each other!"

I must have had a strange look on my face. I knew what she was telling me and I was so alright with it that my internal conversation was, 'Of course.' My face must not have been saying that."

"Nick, did you have oral sex with Betsy yesterday?"

I nodded.

"Did she about drown you?"

"Yes!"

"She has drown me more than once!"

"I love it!"

"Me too."

"I'm telling you that up until you I was starting to think I was queer. I tested being with boys and always went back to Betsy. I felt cared for when I was with Betsy. I felt loved. I kissed you at the party and I thought, 'This boy just might be able to care.' When we were together here yesterday and you gave me seven orgasms I knew you were really interested in me, my feelings. When you told me you couldn't choose between us I knew you could love us both."

"I do ... and I'd really like to see more of both of you."

"What would you like to see?"

"I'd like Betsy to take off her top and you, Andrea, to take off your skirt."

They stood up and took off just what I asked. I walked to Betsy and dropped to my knees in front of her. My face went to her left breast and sucked as much of it into my mouth as would fit. Her hands held my head and she took in a deep breath. I reached out to Andrea and held her leg, pulling her closer to me. When she was close I switched from Betsy's breast in my mouth to licking Andrea's lips. Her lower lips.

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers