EJAX-472: Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers

With this final orgasmic display, Stuart and Denise left the stage amidst a thunderous round of applause. It was difficult for me to believe that the volume of sperm now covering the platform could have come from one man. But the evidence was undeniable. Judging by the look on Denise's face as they left the room, I imagined that their sex life would now take on a new life of its own.

It took Lynette and her crew about twenty minutes to clean up the mess. During this time I went to the ladies' room and returned to find Bonnie and Rebecca talking together. Bonnie motioned for me to join them.

"That drug of yours is something else sis," she said emphatically. "Are you sure you're not in league with the Devil?"

"I don't think so," I said.

"I was just telling Rebecca that I'd like to get my hands on some of that stuff for Philip."

I looked surprised. "You never mentioned that he had ejaculatory problems."

"He doesn't. I just think it's fun to see a guy cum like that."

"You got to admit Christiana, "Rebecca added, "any guy taking your drug would be the life of the party!"

"Absolutely!" Bonnie agreed. "Sis, you're sitting on a goldmine!"

I eyed them both skeptically. "Are you both suggesting that I should make this drug available over the counter? To any man who wants it?"

"Why not?" Bonnie said. "Guys would kill to have an orgasm like the one we just saw."

"The drug was designed for men who have sexual dysfunctions. It was not meant as a universal panacea for guys who have their hearts set on adult film stardom."

Bonnie pouted. "You're nuts sis, you know that? If I were you, I'd be thinking of ways to advertise and market the stuff. The money you rake in from the sale of the drug could be used to finance your future endeavors. Think about it."

"Bonnie has a point," Rebecca said thoughtfully.

"Hmm...maybe. I'll have to think about it—whenI get FDA approval. Meanwhile we have a test to conclude. Rebecca please see that our next subject is prepared."

"Sure thing," she said as she walked out into the outer room.

"Who's up next sis? Bonnie asked.

"This one's a very special case. Don't ask me anything more. Just watch and see."

"Spoil sport," she said as she walked back to her seat.

The special case I was referring to was Adam Hildebrand. As I walked onto the stage I thought back over the past two weeks and how often during that time I had imagined what it would be like to have his beautiful, strong hands caress my body. He was without doubt the most gorgeous man I had ever seen and all the women on my staff were in love with him. The particulars of his case revealed a pathological condition whose remedy appeared dim. Nonetheless, I hade made it my overriding concern to see to it that no stone was left unturned in the quest to find a solution to his problem. As I moved up to the microphone, I told Lynette to wait until after I had spoken before bringing Adam onto the stage.

"Ladies, our next subject will be coming onstage in a few minutes. Before he comes out, I would like to tell you a little about his case." I paused for a moment to clear my throat, then began. "The subject is a white male of 19 years old who has never in his life experienced an erection or an orgasm."

A chorus of low whispers immediately greeted me.

"His medical records indicate that his reproductive system is healthy with no apparent anomalies. So a pathology based upon physiological causes has proven to be problematical. It is my own contention that the subject suffers from some kind of psychological anomaly heretofore undiagnosed, but I am taking liberties in saying this. The truth is that, up until now, there exists no sufficient evidence to indicate why the subject should not be enjoying a healthy and normal sex life. Since the introduction of EJAX-472 into his system two weeks ago, there has been no indication of any change or variation in status. Electrodes introduced onto the skin of his penis failed to register an erection at any time during the period. His body is now fully saturated with the drug but I am not hopeful of a positive outcome based upon recent observation. Therefore, for this particular case, I am going to need the assistance of those volunteers who possess a great deal of patience and persistence. I am now going to introduce the subject. If any of you would like to volunteer, please come forward. The only thing I ask is that you do not divulge any personal information to the subject about yourselves whatsoever. I mention this restriction because it is integral to the success of the test."

I signaled to Lynette to bring the subject out. Rebecca, Maria, and Cheryl had all expressed to me their desire to assist with Adam's test, but he had become acquainted with them during his two-week stay and I wanted to introduce a random element into the mix. It was my belief that, after careful examination of his psychological profile, familiarity bred apathy, and the only way to overcome this mental block was to include women who were totally unknown to him. He insinuated as much to me the first time I ever interviewed him.

"Why do you think you have never had an erection or an ejaculation?" I hadasked.

"I don't know."

"Your doctor says that there is nothing physically wrong with you. How do you account for that?"

"I can't."

"You've had several tests."

"Yes."

"And all the results came back normal."

"Yes."

"Well, if it's not physical, it must be psychological. What do you think?"

"I don't know."

"Let's assume that it is psychological. Is there something about women that turns you off?"

"No."

He was emphatic on this point.

"Are you sure there is nothing about women that might cause you to think about them in a negative way?"

"No, I just told you."

"Okay. I want to ask you a series of questions. Please answer honestly. You stated that you have never had an erection?"

"That's right."

"Not even a morning erection?"

"Never."

"Have you ever had wet dreams?"

"Sometimes."

"Have you ever felt the need to masturbate?"

"Yes."

"And did you?"

"I tried a few times but nothing happens. I don't feel anything."

"What were you doing at the time?"

"Looking at dirty books, videos, and stuff."

"Did the images stimulate you?"

"A little. But after I tried a few times nothing happened so I stopped."

"What about real women? Do you get excited thinking about making love to a real woman?"

"It doesn't work that way."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, this girl I know likes me and she's really cute but I can't do anything."

"How long have you known her?"

"About two years."

"Do you feel any desire for her?"

"I told you, it's not like that. I like her but I can't make love to her."

"Tell me why?"

"I don't know why."

At this point I knew he was not being honest with me. I could sense he was holding something back that he did not want to reveal.

"So you like this girl, but you can't picture yourself making love to her. Right?"

"Yes."

"Well, there has to be a reason. Is there something about her that you find offensive?"

"No."

"Are you sure?" I mean, does she have body odor or something?"

"No, no...she's really pretty and everything. You know."

"I'm sorry but I don't know. You will have to explain it to me."

"There's nothing to explain."

"Come on Adam, you're not being truthful. What is it about her, or any woman for that matter, that prevents you from becoming sexually aroused?"

I saw the frustration in his eyes as he was forced to confront some terrible hidden secret about himself. In the next few moments he would either dismiss the whole issue or tell me the truth. Being that he had willingly volunteered for my experiment, I guessed he was willing to tell me what was wrong so that his dysfunction could be dealt with. He looked at me intently for a few moments and sighed heavily.

"Doctor Swensen, if I tell you the truth I don't want you to dislike me for it."

"I am not here to judge you Adam. I am here to help you," I said reassuringly.

"Well, you're going to think I'm strange, or maybe even a pervert, but I can't get turned on to girls that I know."

I was uncertain as to what to think of his admission. I had never heard of this type of mental aberration and did not want to make any snap judgments.

"Are you saying that you cannot feel sexual desire for any woman with whom you are familiar?"

"Yes. Am I crazy or what?"

"You're not crazy. Go on."

"That's it. If I know a girl, there's no desire."

"What do you mean by 'know'?"

"If I know her. You know, like if I know her name, where she lives..."

"Are you telling me that knowing a girl's name is enough to cause you to have no desire for her?"
"I guess so...yes."

I paused for a moment to think about this. I had never heard of this particular fetish but I had to bring it out into the open.

"Do you think you would feel desire if the girl was completely anonymous?"

He spoke up with renewed interest. "You mean if I knew nothing about her at all?"

"Yes. For instance, if you were sitting on a park bench somewhere late in the evening and a pretty girl approached you for sex—one whom you did not know—do you think you would feel desire for her?"

"I don't know. It's never happened to me."

"Try to imagine it. A strange woman wants to have sex with you. Would you be turned on?"

I didn't have to wait too long for his reply.

"Maybe...yeah, I think so."

It was a rather interesting exercise trying to comprehend his mind-set—one in which total anonymity of the female was the key to sexual fulfillment. He later confessed to me that at one time he did, indeed, have an encounter with a woman in a bar whom he did not know and who had been attracted to him. He recalled that at first meeting her he felt excited and wanted to touch her breasts. But as soon as she told him her name, he lost all interest and walked out of the club. At no time did he have an erection. Now, as he stood quietly in his white lab coat before an audience of strange women, I was going to force him to confront his fetish, and in doing so, hopefully put him on the right course to normal sexual relations.

Lynette removed his lab coat and uncovered a body that drew a collective sigh of admiration from the female onlookers—including myself. What stood before us was a vision of masculine beauty that could only have been fashioned by the hands of the gods. He was not tall, maybe 5' 5" or 5' 6" at best, but his body was perfectly proportioned and the lightly bronzed skin was flawless, with only the slightest hint of tiny blonde hairs on his chest and legs. The delicate and refined features of his face hinted at the feminine, but the illusion was quickly dispelled by the chiseled jaw and deep-set green eyes that sparkled with an almost preternatural intensity as he gazed upon the faces of the anonymous women. It was as if we had been given a special privilege, bestowed upon us by some Renaissance master, to behold this perfect symbol of the artist's creation. As I gazed at the magnificent vision before me, I was reminded of Michelangelo's "David," and felt for a moment that I was standing in a museum rather than in a laboratory.

Recovering from my reverie, I noticed that about thirty women were standing next to Rebecca.

"Okay," I said to the volunteers. "First I want to thank you for volunteering. However, I will need only three of you for this experiment."

There was a general expression of disappointment.

"I'm sorry, but we don't want to overwhelm the man now do we?"

I had no preset criteria for my selection; I simply chose the women who, to me, evoked a smoldering sexuality and possessed a kind of liaise faire attitude about themselves. Knowing Adam as I did, the more innately sexual and anonymous the woman, the greater his likelihood of getting an erection and possible orgasm.

Of the three women I chose, one was a beautiful black woman about 40 years old, one was a pretty blonde of about 20, and the other an attractive brunette who looked about 25. After warning them once more not to reveal any of their personal information to the subject, I had Lynette set up three chairs at the foot of the stage and asked the three women to sit down. I then had Cheryl escort Adam to where the women were sitting and told him to lay down on his back straddling all three of their laps. At first he looked at me questioningly, but I smiled at him reassuringly just before the grasping hands of the three women pulled him down on top of them.

Adam's head lay in the lap of the black woman, his midsection supported by the blonde woman's lap while his legs rested over the knees of the brunette. The black woman tucked her arm under his neck and raised his face closer to hers. She began by kissing his forehead, then his eyes, nose, and cheeks until she at last placed her lips over his and gave him a long, passionate kiss that made his whole body shudder. Compelled by her unexpected but welcome effort, Adam put one of his hands behind her neck, forcing her downward onto his eager mouth. They remained in this position for several minutes; their lips sealed tightly together, both unwilling to break the connection.

All during this time the audience was completely silent, and not one word had been spoken by either Adam or the participants. The blonde and brunette rubbed his body with long, slow, sensuous movements, their hands caressing and kneading the pristine flesh much as a professional masseuse might do, relishing the tactile pleasure they were experiencing. Intermittently, both women would lower their heads to his body and place light kisses upon it or run their tongues up and down over the delectable flesh, teasing him with their relentless ministrations.

So far, none of the women had touched his genitals, and I was glad they hadn't because it wasn't long before Adam's penis began to respond on its own. The blonde was the first to notice its upward ascent and drew the brunette's attention to it. The two women smiled at each other and gently rubbed their hands through his pubic hair and then over his balls, which were now beginning to swell right before their very eyes. The blonde tapped the black woman's arm causing her to take her lips off Adam's mouth long enough for her to enjoy the sight of his 8-inch cock now sticking straight up into the air.

Without saying a word, the black woman put both her arms around the boy, pulling him closer to her breast, as if she were caressing a baby. Adam responded by rubbing his face into her cleavage, licking the sensitive canyon between her breasts, desperately searching for the soft mounds of flesh only inches from his face. Sensing his urgency, she undid the buttons on her blouse and exposed one of her lovely breasts to him, which he immediately took into his mouth. He sucked on her nipple like a hungry infant, a low, grateful moan escaping from his mouth at intervals.

I was so aroused at this erotic sight, taking place not more that a few feet from where I was standing, that I immediately became aroused. As a result, I was forced to turn my head away from them in order to regain some sense of equilibrium. This was difficult to do because no matter where I looked, all I saw was a host of lustful faces, some of which were already in the throes of orgasm. They were quiet enough about it, but I saw several women with their hands between their legs, furiously pumping away and shuddering in ecstasy. Even Lynette, who normally had no problem retaining her composure under the most trying circumstances, fell under Adam's spell. All during the test, she had progressively inched her way closer to the action, and now stood so close to him that she could reach out and touch him. She watched intently as he sucked passionately on the other woman's breast, and she looked at me with an air of entreaty in her eyes. I knew what she wanted, and as she and Adam had never been introduced, I motioned for her to indulge herself.

Lynette had a face one might call 'cute' rather than beautiful, but I knew her oral skills to be nothing short of sublime, and just as soon as her knees touched the floor, her lovely mouth took Adam's swollen prick deep into her throat, enveloping it in one deft motion. The boy gave out a cry that was quickly stifled as the other black woman thrust her tongue deep into his throat. While the brunette kneaded his balls, the blonde grabbed his cock by the base and started masturbating him in and out of Lynette's mouth. Lynette sucked on the stiff cock as if it were a lollipop, running her tongue up and down its entire length and then fellating the tasty slab of meat until her lips met up with the blonde's fast stroking hand.

Suddenly, Adam pulled his mouth away and cried out in anguish like that of a wounded animal. He watched in complete amazement as he saw Lynette deliver the final victory blows to his now out of control prick. Her head bobbed up and down so fast that the blonde had to remove her hand as the boy's climax approached. Lynette then grabbed his penis with both hands and jacked him wildly as her lips clamped down around the tip of his shaft. I saw her throat muscles contract as the sperm shot out of his cock in violent spasms, forcing Lynette to swallow quickly.

For a few seconds she held her mouth over the spurting prick only to pull away when she began to gag. Now freed from Lynette's mouth, Adam's cock continued to ejaculate, sending cloudy ropes of cum shooting high into the air above their heads. The blonde immediately went down on him as Lynette continued to stroke his rigid pole, receiving several shots of hot cream in her mouth. She swallowed what she could until the overflow began to drip down her chin, forcing to pull her head away even as another thick blast sailed into the air. The brunette quickly took her place, swallowing six complete loads before removing her lips to receive a final anointment of lust across her face.

What finally broke my concentration was the sound of a single pair of hands clapping, soon followed by a gradual swelling of applause that swept over me like the tumultuous roar of a tidal wave crashing into the shore. As I stood there awash in the midst of this unbridled adulation, I watched as Lynette and the other women helped the dazed and fatigued boy to his feet, treating him as if he were some rare jewel that they were reluctant to have escape from their grasp. Several of the women in the audience approached Adam, admiring him, touching him, feeling themselves blessed to be in the presence of a god. Lynette helped him to put on his robe amidst a host of protestations, defending the young man from the overeager hands of the women who refused to let him go. Finally, it was Rebecca who had the presence of mind to call matters to order.

"Ladies, ladies, please return to your seats," she shouted into the microphone. "The final stage of the experiment is about to begin. Please return to your seats immediately!"

Within several minutes, all the women, including those who had volunteered, had returned to their seats. Lynette's uniform was once again stained with cum, but this time she was in no rush to change clothes. She thanked me for allowing her to participate and then returned to her duties. As Maria and Cheryl escorted Adam out, he turned to me, his face radiant with gratitude.

fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers