EJAX-472: Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers

"Make sure you shoot your load into the bowl, er... what's your name?"

"Craig, ma'm," he replied between gasps.

"I don't want any of your stuff splashing on the table or on any of us, Craig. Understood?"

"Yes, ma'm."

Watching this handsome young man masturbate himself in front of all of us was beginning to take its toll on Cheryl. She had always been a physical, hands-on kind of girl and I knew she was finding it difficult to simply look and not touch. Eventually, her libido got the best of her and she put her hand to his thigh, rubbing him up and down very slowly and sensually. Craig's entire body shuddered at the unexpected but welcome intrusion, his breathing becoming labored.

"Would you like me to rub your balls Craig?" Cheryl asked with a seductive smile.

"Yes, m'am," he said excitedly. "That would be really nice."

She looked up into his beautiful blue eyes and gave a sullen pout as her right hand slipped under his heavy, sperm-swollen sac.

"Oh..." he moaned, as she gently rubbed his two balls in her hand.

Bonnie was grinning ear to ear.

As my attention had been focused upon the erotic scene before me, I did not immediately notice the arrival of two young blonde girls who came bounding out of the house laughing and shouting. They had stopped a few feet to the left of me before I noticed them with my peripheral vision. The girls were about 18 years of age, the twin daughters of the wife of Bonnie's previous husband, Gustav. Both of them were around 5' 6'' in height and svelte, with cute little freckled noses and deep blue eyes. Their names were Alice and Patti Ann and they were visiting Bonnie on their vacation from school. Both were dressed in matching sexy pink bikinis that reminded me very much of two similar-looking celebrity twins I had seen on television.

I had met these girls several times before and I never liked either of them very much. 'Bitch' was the word that first came to mind when I laid my eyes on these two but Bonnie took an interest in them straight away. It made sense. They were very much like my sister when she herself was their age and I think she took the two girls under her wing as a mentor might do with a promising protégé.

At first, the girls stood motionless and open-mouthed as they watched Cheryl play with Craig's cock. Then they started chuckling as their initial shock gave way to nervous excitement.

"Where the hell have you two been?" Bonnie asked the twins.

"Playing video games in the den," Patti Ann replied, unable to tear her gaze away from Craig. "What's going on?"

"Do I have to explain?" Bonnie asked perfunctorily.

Alice looked at her sister and said teasingly, "As if you've never seen this before!"

"Oh, shut up you little slut," Patti Ann said to her sister.

"Stop it." Bonnie ordered. "Have you two lost your manners? Say hello to Christiana and everyone."

After all of us had exchanged greetings, the twins resumed arguing with each other.

"I am not a slut by the way," Alice said to her sister.

"You're the biggest slut I know," Patti Ann said harshly.

"Come on ladies," Bonnie said interrupting them. "Cheryl has asked for the 'house' dressing and Craig has graciously obliged her. Now, you can either stay and watch, or leave. Just don't interrupt."

Despite my sister's seeming nonchalance and cavalier approach to life, she could be a stern taskmaster when she felt the reins being forced from her hands. She would not abrogate control to anyone, not to Philip, not to me, and especially not to these two harpies. The girls could not help but respect her for this, and they called a truce, finding greater pleasure in the lascivious scene taking place right before their eyes than in their mutual antagonism toward each other.

Bonnie ordered the attendant to bring two extra folding chairs for the girls and, putting their quarrel aside for the moment, they sat side by side at our table watching as Craig brought himself closer to orgasm. Although he seemed a little nervous at the intrusion of the two argumentative vixens, he dutifully carried out Bonnie's directive and continued stroking his long, thick tool with a deliberate and rhythmical cadence, relishing in the feel of Cheryl's delicate hand as she lovingly caressed his testicles.

"I would like to see some sperm soon." Bonnie demanded of the boy.

"Yes, m'am," Craig replied in an obedient tone.

After several minutes had passed, it became apparent to everyone that he was taking too long to cum. Sensing his difficulty, Cheryl rubbed some olive oil in her palms and started to masturbate him herself. The twins snickered.

"How's that baby?" Cheryl said to boy.

His eyes rolled back in his head.

"Great!" was all he managed to reply.

I looked over at Rebecca. By this time her legs were spread wide open and two fingers of her right hand were pushing in and out her slit with increased vigor. She hardly noticed or cared about the other people around her with the exception of Craig. She watched with anticipation as Cheryl's hand flew up and down Craig's greasy pole with ever increasing speed, her face reflecting her own sense of urgency within.

"Bring him off already damn it!" Rebecca said to Cheryl. "And get that bowl ready!"

By this time any normal man would have shot his load. But for some reason Craig seemed to be having difficulty. Despite Cheryl's marvelous handjob, the sperm refused to fly.

"Oh, what I wouldn't give for some EJAX-472 right now!" Bonnie blurted out. "Come on boy," she said to Craig. "All the ladies want to watch you cum. What's the problem?"

"Did you ever think that he might be a little bit nervous?" Cheryl replied between strokes.

"He's doing fine, Bonnie," I said, coming to the boy's aid. "Just give him a little more time."

Rebecca hands were pumping furiously now. Her face was flushed and I knew it wouldn't be long before she would have an orgasm—most likely before the boy did.

"I wanna see you shoot your fucking load all over my face!" she cried.

Michelle laughed.

"Yeah, why don't you aim it right in her mouth," she said to Craig.

"Rebecca loves the taste of cum don't you, you wanton slut?" Bonnie remarked. "But I want you to shoot your sperm into the salad bowl," she said to Craig. "Can you do that?"

"I'm trying ma'm," the boy replied shamefaced, as Cheryl tried frantically to release his store of pent-up sperm.

During this time the twins had been talking softly to each other as if planning something. Suddenly, Alice got up and walked over to Bonnie and whispered something in her ear. Bonnie must have liked what she heard because Alice then walked over to Craig and slapped him right across the face. Patti Ann followed her sister's actions and removed Cheryl's hand from Craig's glistening penis and kneed him in the balls, causing the boy to fall to the floor in pain. We, as well as the other women at the next table, reacted with shock.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Cheryl screamed at the twins.

"It's all right, Cheryl," Bonnie said calmly. "Let it go."

Cheryl looked at me for support.

"Bonnie, what's going on?" I asked, seeking some justification for the twin's violent behavior.

"Don't worry sis. Nobody do anything. Just watch."

I knew better than to interrupt further, realizing that what we were seeing was none other than one of Bonnie's magnificent spectacles that she had staged many times before. Rebecca, however, did not appreciate the interruption. Whatever sexual excitement her self-pleasuring had given her had come to an abrupt halt with the cessation of Craig's masturbation. She groaned loudly and laid her head upon the table looking completely frustrated.

Alice grabbed Craig by his hair and pulled him up to a kneeling position. Patti Ann stood behind him, her hands resting on his shoulders.

"You should be ashamed of yourself!" Alice shouted at the startled young man. "You're a big disappointment to your mistress."

"I know miss. I...I'm sorry miss," the boy stammered.

Patti Ann dug her nails into his shoulders.

"A servant who can't cum when his mistress commands him to is useless!"

"Yes, useless!" Alice barked. "I think some form of punishment is in order, don't you Patti Ann?"

"Absolutely!" the girl agreed.

It was highly amusing to see these two girls, who had previously been at each other's throats, act their part in this production with such welcome cooperation. No one other than Bonnie and myself knew that the whole thing was just an act: that Craig and the twins were merely performing for Bonnie's birthday and that the entire event had been staged. The actors threw themselves into their roles with gusto, and it was a thrill for me to see my friends witness this unique performance totally oblivious to the fact that it was all a sham.

Alice looked down upon Craig and sneered.

"Get up!" she commanded.

The young man slowly got to his feet, cradling his genitals.

"What form of punishment does the mistress wish to inflict upon this creature?"

"Since this was his first offence and since it was a minor one," Bonnie began, "I think we should punish him with a spanking."

"Oh, come on Bonnie," Michelle intervened. "Are you serious?"

Bonnie eyed my colleague warily. "Don't interfere Michelle," she warned.

"You're not going to really have them spank him are you?" Cheryl asked my sister.

"I most certainly am," Bonnie replied. "Girls," she said turning to the twins, "give him what for."

Rebecca, although not in on the joke, seemed to accept the soon to be occurring spectacle with silent aplomb. Frustrated in her desires to achieve sexual climax, she just lay back in her lounge chair with a dreamy look on her face, as if she were in the process of recharging her sexual batteries for some future opportunity.

The twins placed two chairs side by side and ordered Craig to await their instructions. I thought it was hilarious that he should continue to hide his genitals behind his cupped hands after recently jerking off in front of us. But I think this was done more for the sake of the act than anything else.

"Ladies," Alice began, as she addressed the women at the nearby tables, "this man is going to get a spanking for disobeying his mistress. You are all invited to watch."

Alice and Patti Ann seated themselves and ordered Craig to lie down on his stomach, straddling both of them. Alice held him firmly by the hair as Patti Ann got ready to administer the punishment.

"How many whacks should he get mistress?" Patti Ann inquired.

Bonnie thought quickly. "I think ten slaps on his buttocks should suffice."
"Yes, mistress," the girl replied.

Seeing that the twins were really serious about spanking the young man, several women from the other tables came closer to witness the event. Bonnie looked at me and winked, conveying in that subtle gesture that everything was proceeding as planned.

"Are you ready for your punishment?" Alice asked Craig.

"Yes, miss," he replied in a contrite tone.

"Here we go," Patti Ann sang.

The whole thing may have been an act, but a casual observer might not have thought so from witnessing the enthusiasm shown by Patti Ann as she delivered the first slap to Craig's bottom. She raised her hand high in the air and brought it down upon his rear end with some measure of force. I don't think Craig was anticipating such pain delivered by the hands of such a small girl, and the look of surprise on his face was priceless. Patti Ann kept her blows well paced, about several seconds apart, in order for the victim and the onlookers to absorb the full measure of his distress. I had to admit that his buttocks were singularly muscular and beautifully shaped—a fact not wasted on the twins who had to suppress giggling from time to time in between slaps. He cried out in pain a few times, but for the most part endured the beating with silence. I could tell that Patti Ann was enjoying her role as disciplinarian, relishing each crack on Craig's bottom with sensuous delight.

Halfway through Craig's punishment, his buttocks became a rosy red in color, leading Bonnie to comment, "That's it Patti Ann, make each one count!" To which Patti Ann responded by hitting the hapless lad even harder.

The dozen or so women from the other tables stood around us admiring Patti Ann's precisely timed strikes, chastising Craig for his disobedience to his mistress while applauding the twins for their disciplinary skills. I found this impromptu vignette highly entertaining, and soon found myself cheering the two little vixens on as they delivered the final strokes to Craig's naked buttocks.

After Patti Ann had given him the tenth and final whack, she and her sister ordered Craig to his feet. The punishment was over.

"Now Craig," Bonnie began, "I expect you to..."

Bonnie stopped talking as Craig now stood before us sporting an immense erection, no doubt induced by the physical punishment he had just received.

"What's that?" my sister asked the young man.

"I got an erection ma'm," Craig said sheepishly. "I'm sorry."

"No need to be sorry young man," Bonnie said. "You still owe Cheryl her 'house' dressing, don't you?"

The twins giggled.

"Yes, ma'm."

Bonnie looked at Alice and Patti Ann. "Relieve him of his sperm, would you ladies?"

The girls looked at each other in an attempt to determine Bonnie's intent. Bonnie saw them vacillate and motioned for Cheryl to hold the salad bowl directly in front of Craig's swollen tool.

"Alice," Bonnie began, "I want you to masturbate him until he shoots his load into the bowl. Patti Ann, you can play with his balls."

"But I want to jerk him off," Patti Ann protested.

"You'll have plenty of cocks to jerk off later. Right now you will do as you are told."

Stifling a whine, Patti Ann took hold of Craig's balls as Alice began to masturbate him. Cheryl held the bowl just under his cock, anxious to watch him ejaculate into it.

"Make sure it goes in the bowl and not on any of us okay?" Cheryl instructed Alice.

Alice reacted to Cheryl's request with indifference, which made Cheryl somewhat nervous. I don't think she trusted Alice, and I couldn't blame her. Of the twins, she was the most intransigent and did not like to be told what to do. She wore a haughty expression on her face as she casually masturbated Craig's huge cock, as if she were too good to be performing such a menial task. Her thin, tanned arm worked its way up and down over the length of his prick, never skipping a beat. It appeared to me that she had performed this function on many a boy during her young life and I had to admit that she was possessed of a practiced stroke.

By this time several other women had gathered around us, forming a small crowd of about 40 or 50 women, all eager to witness the erotic spectacle. I could tell that Bonnie was enjoying the show immensely by the way she sat back in her chair casually twisting her short blonde hair into knots, as she often did when she felt aroused. For all intents and purposes, she looked like a queen as she sat nonchalantly on her chair surveying her subjects.

Craig suddenly let out a sharp cry as his chest rose swiftly up and down in response to the Alice's vigorous handjob. She knew he was on the verge of coming and increased her tempo, watching intently as his prick began to spasm. Patti Ann, not content to simply rub his balls any longer, boldly bent down and enveloped one of Craig's testicles in her mouth, unashamedly licking and sucking the cum-filled sac with lustful abandon. This proved too much for the boy, who could no longer hold back the rush of sperm.

Alice pointed the massive tool downward into the salad bowl that Cheryl held dutifully in her hands. "How do you like your salad dressing Cheryl?" she asked.

"Thick and creamy," Cheryl said teasingly as she looked into Craig's eyes.

Those were the last words Craig heard before his cock exploded. Sensing he was now coming, Patti Ann removed her mouth from his scrotum and kept her head right next to his cock, waiting for his ejaculation to commence. Craig's mouth was now hanging wide open, his lower body bucking like a wild stallion.

"Oh, God!" he screamed, as the first wave of hot sperm shot out of his cock.

The thick rope of cum flew out with such force that it hit the bowl on its rim, splashing partially into the leaves of lettuce and then ricocheting onto the table and into my own hands. The girls screamed with laughter as I held up my cum-covered fingers for all to see.

"Nice shot!" was all I could manage to say between fits of laughter.

Alice was delighted by the results of her handiwork, and instead of pointing the climaxing cock into the bowl, she aimed the spurting prick at random in an attempt to hose us all down with Craig's creamy spunk. I thought Bonnie would be displeased, but she merely sat back in her chair, teasing Craig to see if he could shoot a load of sperm her way. No sooner had she made that comment when he did just that—Alice's pretty hands coaxing out an enormous load of goo that flew high up into the air and across the table, landing in a massive display of silvery white droplets all over Bonnie's face and hair.

"Fuck!" she cried, quickly reaching for a napkin.

Rebecca was beside herself with laughter, and I myself could barely speak, as the sight of my sister's predicament sent me into howls of joy. Bonnie herself took the unexpected sperm shower in stride, wiping the stringy ejaculate from her face with a big smile, allowing herself to sample a few drops of Craig's creamy emissions.

Alice and Patti Ann giggled excitedly as each successive burst of semen brought forth from Alice's talented hand found someone else's body to anoint. This time Cheryl was the target. At first managing to dodge the first few waves of sticky paste, she was unable to deflect the third huge rope of sperm that somehow managed to fly straight into her open mouth. I watched as the surprised girl was forced to swallow the bulk of the sticky offering, letting the rest of it to spill from her mouth in huge globs.

Gales of laughter filled the air around me as Alice continued to pull on the spurting prick. The third and fourth shots of cum landed in Maria's lap, while Rebecca took a long, stringy load to her chin. A few short, but intense bursts of semen landed in Michelle's salad bowl, coating her right hand in the process. No one had escaped unscathed. Even Patti Ann, who had managed keep her face just inches away from Craig's prick, and who, along with everyone else, was laughing and enjoying his continuous ejaculations, was finally rewarded with several giant cumshots to her face when her evil twin decided to twist the massive prick in her direction at the last moment. Interestingly, the girl didn't flinch, preferring instead to let her sister's hand aim stream after stream of cum into her open mouth. She swallowed as much as she could, using her fingers to gather the residue that fell from her chin onto the table and swallowing that down as well.

As the last few spurts of cum dribbled out of Craig's tool, Alice removed her hands and wiped whatever cum that was on them onto a napkin. The entire crowd broke out into simultaneous cheers and applause as Craig, Alice, and Patti Ann smiled and announced that the show was now over.

"He shot quite a lot didn't he?" Michelle observed, noting the copious globs of cum atop her salad.

"Must have been storing it up for weeks," I joked.

"Certainly seems that way," she replied, staring into the bowl.

"Did everyone enjoy the performance?" Bonnie asked the crowd, still wiping the residue of sperm from her hair. "Weren't the kids great?"

Her query was answered with wild applause from everyone.

"Performance?" Michelle asked surprised. "So, this was all an act?"

"Yup. Put on for your enjoyment."

fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers