EJAX-472: Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
570 Followers

"Very nice, Bonnie," Rebecca commented.

"Oh, that was just the opening act," my sister replied. "Wait until you see the main show. It's going to be something really special."

Little did my sister know at the time just how 'special' the main show was going to be.

As everyone began returning to their seats, Craig disappeared into the house followed by the twins. A few of the attendants approached holding wet and dry towels so that all of us could wash ourselves of Craig's plentiful sperm. I had to admit that Bonnie knew how to keep things interesting. Even something simple, like giving a guy a handjob, could be turned into a spectacular public event with everyone partaking in the fun. Regardless of the sperm, which so stubbornly clung to our faces, hair, and clothes, there was something so singularly erotic about Bonnie's little displays of lust that one could not help but enjoy becoming an unwitting participant. As I looked around the table and saw all the happy faces, I knew that my sister had plied her special magic well.

"So, what did you think sis?" Bonnie asked.

"Very convincing Bonnie. Very...real."

"As real as the sperm on your face."

"What?"

She pointed to my right cheek. I lifted my hand to my face and felt a small wet spot about an inch under my right eye.

"When was anybody going to say something?" I asked, annoyed.

Michelle handed me a napkin. "It's only a tiny drop for heaven's sake."

Bonnie laughed as I wiped the sperm from my face.

"You're so prim, sis. Nobody here has a problem with sperm, just you. And you help men to produce huge amounts of the stuff. It's ironic, don't you think?"

"I just don't like wearing it on my person if you don't mind."

"As I said," she continued, "you have a problem with sperm."

"No, I don't."

"Yes, you do," she insisted. "All the other women at this table have wallowed in the stuff at one time or another and mostly on your behalf. Even little Patti Ann just now, she took multiple cumshots to her face without batting an eyelash. You, on the other hand, would never do such a thing."

I was wondering where Bonnie was going with this interrogation. "What's your point?"

"My point is," she said firmly, "is that you're a prude. For all your research into human sexuality, you are, at heart, a puritan. You have absolutely no passion, no spontaneity, when it comes to sex. It's okay for everyone else to get splashed with a guy's sperm, but you, yourself, would never consider such a thing. I would like to know why. Why are you so afraid of taking a nice hot creamy blast of man goo in the face?"

I don't know why my sister chose this exact moment to criticize my sexual preferences. She knew damn well that I was not promiscuous, but neither was I a prude, as she incorrectly pointed out. Unlike her, I didn't need a man around me 24 hours a day to make me feel sexually fulfilled. I did have passion—for the right person. But she was right about my lack of spontaneity. It just wasn't in my nature. As far as sperm was concerned, I had had it shot over my entire body at one time or another and I enjoyed it. On several occasions I even swallowed the stuff. Did it excite me? Yes. Did I enjoy the taste of it? Not very much. Bonnie, like most of the other women at our table, had exhibitionistic tendencies that were closely allied to their own feelings of sexual adequacy that had absolutely nothing to do with my own estimation of my sexual self-esteem. Either she was playing another one of her games, or—and this was something that I dreaded—the effect of the alcohol was beginning to show a more adversarial side of her nature that I had rarely seen.

"Just because I'm not as willing as some of you to publicly bathe myself in sperm, doesn't mean that I'm a prude."

"Oh, come on, "Bonnie complained. "You treated that little drop of cum like it was poison."

"I just don't think that it's appropriate for me to be walking around in public with sperm on my face."

Bonnie guffawed. "Yes, I know. You like to do it behind closed doors where it's safe and nobody can see you, right?"

"As most normal people do."

"What are you saying, Christiana?" Michelle said. "Are you implying that people with exhibitionist tendencies are not normal? How can you say that? You of all people!"

Rebecca took this as a sign to jump in. "Christiana has a right not to enjoy getting cum in her face. There's nothing wrong in that."

"But what my sister is saying," Bonnie replied, "is that the only time sex is valid is when it's performed behind closed doors, right sis?"

"I didn't say that," I said defensively. "I choose not to express my sexuality in an open forum. If the rest of you choose to do so, that's your business. I'm not judging you."

"But you do think our behavior is abnormal, don't you?"

"From a psychological standpoint, yes. Exhibitionism is a fetish."

"But your experiment..."

"My experiment was just that: an experiment. It was not conducted with the intent of it being a showcase for exhibitionism. It was conducted as a scientific study and nothing more. Was it inherently prurient? Yes. If you choose to look at it as a jerkoff contest, that's your business. To me, it was simply a test."

Bonnie eyed me suspiciously. I knew she was enjoying this little tour de force with me, but I couldn't understand why she was doing it. Maria and Cheryl remained quiet, stuffing their mouths with forkfuls of salad.

"When was the last time you sucked a cock?" Bonnie said bluntly.

"That's none of your damned business," I replied.

"You see everybody, I told you. My sister has never performed oral sex on a man!"

"You're being ridiculous Bonnie. Why don't you leave Christiana alone?" Michelle said coming to my defense.

Rebecca tried to diffuse the situation. "Everybody, please stop. If the boss doesn't like to suck cock, eat sperm, or fuck in public, that's her business. All it means is that she isn't a fucking slut like the rest of us." She lifted her glass to me. "Here's to you boss," she began, "we love you just the way you are."

"Oh fuck, Rebecca," Bonnie said laughing. "I was just trying to get my uptight sister to go down on some guy tonight, that's all."

"Really?" I replied. "And who would that guy be? Oh, let me guess. Could that guy be your husband?"

Bonnie suppressed a laugh. "Actually he wanted to do both you and I at the same time. You know he's been dying to fuck you for years."

"So that's why you put me through all this?" I said relieved, but still a little bit aggravated. "Just so you could push me into having sex with your husband?"

"It is my birthday, sis."

"Some wishes come true, some don't. You have a lot of nerve Bonnie."

Michelle thought the whole thing was funny. "Watching the two of you argue is better than any sex show on earth!" she said with a hearty laugh. "Now why don't you both shut up and eat your food."

She held up her bowl of salad, still bearing traces of Craig's special dressing.

"Anybody for Caesar Sperm Salad?"

All of us laughed at her comment, which served to release some of the tension.

I have to say that the dinner was one of the most sumptuous feasts I had ever had the pleasure to enjoy. There were several main dishes to choose from and the liquor flowed freely. At some point halfway through dinner, I noticed that several of the attendants had crossed the lawn and passed through a gated fence from behind which nothing could be seen. Upon closer examination, it appeared that the gate was prefabricated and could be taken down easily by means of connecting beams, which held each panel in place. When I looked at Bonnie with a questioning look on my face, she only smiled and said nothing. A constant flow of men came in and out for about the next half hour until only one figure was left standing on the lawn. As the figure approached our table, I recognized the man as Bonnie's husband Philip.

"Hello everyone!" he said with a big smile. "How's the food?"

He was showered with simultaneous compliments from all of us on the choice of cuisine.

"Everything is perfect darling," Bonnie said to her husband. "Thank you."

Philip waltzed over to his wife and kissed her on the lips. "Happy birthday my love!"

"You are so sweet," she said tickled. "Don't forget sis."

Philip turned to me. He was a tall, fit, attractive man of about 40, with wavy brown hair, large liquid blue eyes, and a thick but trim moustache. He was impeccably dressed in a white suit with matching white tie and shoes, looking every bit like a modern-day proprietor of some exotic fantasy island. He had inherited most of his wealth from his father, who was a baron. But, to his credit, he took that money and invested it wisely, and in little over 20 year's time he had become one of the most rich and powerful men in Sweden.

"You look beautiful Christiana," he said with a genuine sense of affection as he leaned forward to kiss my face. "I saw the video of your experiment and all I can say is that it's absolutely astounding."

"Darling," Bonnie said interrupting him, "let me introduce you to my friends."

Philip had met Rebecca and Maria several times before, but Cheryl and Michelle were new to him. He wasted no time in making them feel welcome and the two women thanked him for his courtesy.

"Philip is such a doll," Bonnie began. "He took care of everything for my birthday, didn't you darling?"

He beamed at his wife. "Nothing is too good for my sweetheart."

"Have all the arrangements been made?"

"Yes, dear," he said. "I will be joining you a little later."

Philip excused himself and returned through the gated fence from whence he had come.

"What a charming man," Michelle said.

"Very charming," Cheryl offered.

"Okay, Bonnie," I said, "why isn't Philip here with you during your birthday?"

"I told you that it's a surprise—as much for you as it is for me. All this was Philip's idea, not mine."

I wasn't buying it.

"Let's take a little walk," I suggested.

Bonnie protested at first but I dragged her out of her chair and together we walked toward the pool, leaving our friends guessing at the reason for our absence.

"What's this all about, sis?"

"Are you telling me that you have no idea what he's got planned for your birthday?"

"Not a clue."

"I find that hard to believe".

"It's true, sis. I promised him that I would not interfere."

She said it with such uncommon directness that I felt inclined to believe her. If it were true, the suspense must have overwhelming. Knowing her need to control all aspects of her life, Bonnie could not have been comfortable being left in the dark about her own special day, and this sudden admission of deference to Philip came to me as a revelation. All I could think of was that there must have been some small tie-in to the events about to unfold in which my sister had no small part. What exactly that part was I could not imagine until, inadvertently, her puzzled expression gave me a clue.

"You look worried Bonnie. What's bothering you?"

"I told you I gave Philip the pill this morning didn't I?"

"Yes."

She laughed nervously.

"Well, he hasn't shown any signs of you know...so how do I know it's working?"

"You don't," I replied. "And there's no telling if and when it will occur. This is not a controlled study."

"I know that," she said curtly, "but if it worked on those other guys it should work on him too, right?"

It was at that moment that I knew she was not being completely truthful with me. If she knew nothing of Philip's surprise birthday plans for her, then why was she so concerned with whether the pill was working unless it was somehow related to the events about to take place? I decided to call her bluff.

"All right, what aren't you telling me?"

"About what?" she asked innocently.

"Don't lie to me Bonnie. You know more about what's going to happen than you're willing to admit."

At first I thought she was going to evade the issue, but she fooled me by dropping her guard. "Oh, what the fuck," she exclaimed, "I may as well tell you."

"Please do."

"I don't know the details. What I do know I learned from one of my servants who overheard Philip on the phone last week. It seems that he's going to take part in some wild ritual that he's been planning for months. Don't ask me what it is, I don't know. I gave him the pill because I thought it would add some excitement to the mix, that's all. I just wanted to spice things up."

"Why didn't you just come out and tell him about the pill? Why all the secrecy?"

Bonnie frowned. "Sis, you just don't get it do you? Excitement is created by spontaneity, not by just plodding along planning every little detail. I'm not like you, I live for the thrill."

"You deceived your husband."

"Oh, my God. You make it sound like I committed a capital offense!" she said raising her voice. "I wanted to make him experience the same kind of orgasms those guys in your experiment did. What's wrong with that?"

"Nothing, except that you weren't honest with him. You didn't let him in on your little scheme."

"Why should I? He's not the one in control, I am."

"And that gives you the right to lie to him?"

"What harm could it do?"

"You took away his choice."

She looked at me incredulously. "Choice? Who ever said he had a choice?"

It was at that moment that I discovered something new about my sister. In addition to being an arrogant, self-centered person, she was also a moral relativist, adapting to the changing moral climate as needs dictated. She really didn't care who she manipulated as long as she achieved her own ends, and it was this particular aspect of her character that was finally revealed to me in all its hideous glory. Although I knew that she loved Philip, I now knew that she loved power even more. And it was this overarching predilection for control over others that was the prime motivation for all her actions, both beneficent and maleficent.

"Did it ever occur to you that when you take away a person's choice, you take away their freedom?"

"Don't lecture me Christiana. I don't want to hear it."

"Did you ever stop to think that if the drug did work," I said, ignoring her, "it might put your husband in an uncompromising position?"

"I don't know. Maybe."

"Yet you secretly administered the drug knowing full well that he was going to be entertaining you and your guests tonight quite unaware that his body might be undergoing chemical changes in which he has little or no control."

"But that's the beauty of it sis! That's what makes life so exciting—not knowing what's going to happen next! I'm just doing my little part for the sake of creating some excitement."

"At your husband's expense!"

"I would never do anything to harm him, you know that."

"How do you know he won't be harmed? You saw what happened to your dog. We're not dealing with a subtle drug here Bonnie."

I saw a look of fear momentarily appear on her face and for the first time I felt as though I had broken through her barrier of arrogance.

"If you had told him about the drug," I continued, "he could have taken it as I instructed, and the two of you—in the privacy and security of your own bedroom—could have had all the excitement you wanted, provided, of course, that the drug worked. But instead, you chose to lie to him so that you could manipulate events to suit your own selfish ends, without regard for Philip's feelings or his safety. I curse myself for ever giving you that damned drug!"

Something I said must have made an impression upon her because I was greeted with silence. A few painful moments elapsed and then, without even looking at me, Bonnie walked away from me toward the house, never looking back.

I felt horrible. It was, after all, her birthday, but I just couldn't prevent myself from going on the attack. I realized then that I had been harboring some intense feelings of dislike for my sister ever since she became absorbed with my drug and the power it possessed. If it were up to her, she would give the drug out freely, to whomever asked for it, regardless of whether they needed it or not. She did not consider consequences. She did not consider side effects, or toxicity levels, or anything remotely concerned with a patient's right to safety and privacy. According to her scheme of things, all that mattered was that she controlled the reins of power—everything else was negotiable. I don't know if this attitude extended to the man she loved most, but it was possible. It made me sick to think of it.

I stood by the pool for a short while watching the sun's rays dance on the surface of the water. I was undecided as to whether I should stay or go home, but after careful deliberation I felt it was my obligation to tell Philip the truth, regardless of what rift this might cause between my sister and myself. As I made my way back to my table, I asked one of the attendants to inform Philip that I needed to see him immediately. The man ran off in the direction of the fence and disappeared behind it. A few minutes passed before I saw Philip walk out the gate, gesturing to me to come and meet him halfway. My stomach was in knots as we came closer, knowing that I was about to betray my sister.

"Philip, I have to tell you something," I said, with a sense of urgency.

"I know Christiana," he said. "I just spoke to Bonnie on the phone. She told me about the drug."

I stood there for a moment with a stupefied look on my face.

"She told you?"

"Yes, and I have you to thank for it."

"She didn't mean any harm, Philip. She's not an evil person, just unbelievably selfish."

"I know that. But whatever you said to her seemed to do the trick. Thank you my dear."

Philip hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Tell me more about this drug of yours. What's it called again?"

"EJAX-472. It's a male fertility drug that I created to help men with sexual problems."

He pondered it over a moment.

"I see. And I have this drug coursing through my veins right now?"

"Yes, but in a minute amount. It is highly doubtful that you will experience any effects from the drug, but it is not impossible. If you start to feel a heavy feeling in your testicles, or if you cannot control your desire to masturbate, these signs could be indications that the drug is working."

"Hell, I feel like jerking off most of the time anyway so I don't see what good your drug's going to do me," he said jokingly. "I suggest we forget about it."

"I felt it was my duty to warn you."

"I understand. Now why don't you go into the house and make peace with your sister. I want both of you to kiss and make up. And please, no more arguments. I know you've got some issues with her but it is her birthday after all."

He was right of course.

"I'll go to her right now."

He gave me a heartwarming smile and quickly retreated behind the fence. The fact that Bonnie felt compelled to tell him the truth proved to me that she did have a sense of loyalty to her husband after all. Maybe there were some things that, in her universe, remained inviolate—such as her love for a wonderful husband whom she was unwilling to sacrifice for the sake of spontaneity and the possession of power. It occurred to me then that Philip was too highly intelligent and intuitive a man to be so easily manipulated by my sister. All through their years of married life, he must have simply played along, indulging her whims and allowing himself to be controlled by her because he knew it added excitement to their union. He acquiesced because he knew it made her happy, because he loved her. And I knew now that she loved him.

As I walked back to my table I noticed that Bonnie wasn't there. I continued on into the house and, after searching for several minutes, found her sitting on the sofa in her living room staring out an open window. Her face was red and I could tell she had been crying for some time. She lifted her head toward me as I entered the room and for the first time in my life I didn't see my sister as the proud, arrogant, and selfish woman she normally was, but rather as a woman who had just lost her best friend. Upon seeing me, she began to cry anew, fresh tears flowing freely down the landscape of her lovely profile.

fmcchris
fmcchris
570 Followers