EJAX-472: Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers

"Wait! Wait a minute!" cried Pompi suddenly. "We haven't measured his penis!"

"Oh, all right," Packi said feigning annoyance. "Go get the ruler."

Pompi opened up a big red wooden chest lying a few feet away and produced a normal-sized ruler. As she made her way to her partner, Packi crawled out from under the lion man.

Upon seeing the ruler, Packi admonished her partner, saying, "No, not that one! The big one!"

"Oh, yeah!" Pompi said cheerily. "This calls for a really big stick!"

As Pompi began looking inside the chest, she allowed half her body to disappear into it with only the tips of her toes sticking out over the rim of the lid.

"I'm looking!" exhorted the squeaky voice from inside the box.

Packi shook her head in mock dismay. "It's bigger than you," she said, "how can you miss it?"

"There's a lot of shit in here!" came the response.

Upon seeing this, Bonnie was laughing so hard that she began pounding my leg with her fist as if in a convulsion. "It's too fucking funny!" she said, gasping for breath.

"Did you find it yet!" Packi inquired.

"Yes! I found it!"

"Great! Come on out."

"I don't think I can," Pompi replied somewhat distressed.

"Oh, for Pete's sake! Are you sure?"

"I can't get out! Help! Help!"

Packi rushed to the aid of her partner but, try as she might, she could not lift her friend out of the box. She tried several different maneuvers, all unsuccessful but funny nevertheless, and finally had to resort to securing both of Pompi's feet to a rope connected to a pulley made especially for just this purpose. With both of Pompi's feet now attached to the rope, Packi began turning a giant wheel, which pulled the rope taut around Pompi's ankles and slowly lifted her out of the box by degrees. As Pompi's body was raised up, her hands held a giant ruler that she seemed to pull out of the chest vertically, which was, of course, an illusion. But the effect was nothing short of hysterical as Packi raised her partner higher and higher until Pompi was literally ten feet off the ground, holding in her hands what appeared to be a six-foot wooden ruler.

"You think this is long enough to measure that big cock of his?" Pompi asked Packi as she dangled in mid-air.

"I think so," Packi replied.

"Great! Now let me down!"

The audience howled.

All during this time the orchestra was playing music to underscore the activities in the arena, accentuating each bit of stage business in ways that added immensely to the general hilarity. At times I felt as if I were watching a world-class production, and I wondered how long it must have taken the performers to learn their routines, seeing that every action was carried out with such astounding precision. It also made me wonder how much money Philip had laid out for his wife's amusement. To get talent of this caliber was not cheap, and to get people to do such erotic things in front of an audience was far more expensive still.

As Packi lowered Pompi to the ground, the man-beast let out a roar.

"What's the matter?" Packi inquired of the beast. "Did your penis go soft?"

Again he growled at them.

"Lubricating cream!" Pompi shouted as she lunged head first into the giant chest.

In a few moments the midget jumped out of the box carrying what looked like a tube of gel in her hands.

"Good work, Pompi," Packi said. "Now start applying that stuff to your hands and then get to work on his penis!"

"Yes, m'am," Pompi obeyed.

The little girl squeezed out a generous amount of cream into her hands and then began to go to stroke the lion man's penis. She rubbed him up and down the length of his shaft vigorously with both hands, standing back once in a while to admire the results of her manipulations. "He's getting nice and big now," she said proudly.

"Good, good, keep going," Packi instructed.

After several more minutes of intense masturbation, the lion man's cock had achieved full erection and it jutted outward from his body in a most obscene fashion.

"I think it's as big as it's gonna get, Packi," Pompi noted.

"My, my," Packi said, admiring the results, "it think it's time we measured this thing, Pompi."

Having said this, she had Pompi hold one end of the ridiculously oversized ruler under his cock while she held the other end. The man-beast continued to growl every now and then, but by this time the girls were no longer afraid of him.

"There, there," Packi cooed, "don't be grumpy. We're gonna make you all better real soon."

"Well?" Packi said impatiently. "How long is it?"

Pompi looked down at the ruler. "It says 34...no, almost 35 cm."

"What the hell does 'cm' stand for?"

"How should I know?" she replied.

"Use your head," Packi complained. "What does it say in inches?"

Pompi again studied the ruler, adjusting the man-beast's cock to make certain she was accounting for every inch. "Oh, wow!" she exclaimed. "Could it be possible? Could her really be sixteen and one half inches long!"

Everyone in the audience let out a gasp.

"I can vouch for that!" Rebecca laughed.

"Amen, sister," Bonnie added.

Throwing the ruler away, the midgets now resumed the work they had begun earlier. Assuming their former positions, they now went to work in earnest, Pompi standing on the right side of the lion man grasping his monstrous set of balls, and Packi directly underneath him, stroking his huge prick with both hands above her head. As each of the girls stroked him in unison, the orchestra mimicked their actions, lending both a sense of dramatic urgency and a humorous touch to this wildly erotic scene. As their combined efforts grew in intensity, so did the music, each successive chord building up to an earth-shattering crescendo.

"I didn't know lions had such big cocks!" Packi said between strokes.

"I didn't know they had such big balls!" Pompi chirped as she squeezed his testicles with both hands.

Suddenly the entire arena went dark and the music stopped. Out of the darkness a lone spotlight shone on the trio as the lion man got ready to cum. The two wanton little elves urged him on, both their hands teasing his cock and balls until he began to erupt.

"Ahhhhh!" cried the lion man, as the first spurt of white cream shot out of the head of his prick and flew across the stage, arcing high into the air and disappearing into the surrounding darkness.

From behind me, Alice and Patti Ann clapped and sang their approval of the massive cumshot, giggling like schoolgirls as the sperm continued to spurt.

"Holy shit, sis," Bonnie remarked. "And he isn't even taking your stuff!"

I had to admit that the lion man had indeed produced an ejaculation worthy of EJAX-472. That first shot must have traveled about 10 feet at least—an incredible feat for a normal man. However, it was the continuous volleys of sperm that followed that made me wonder. I had never witnessed a normal man cum this way. Could it be possible that there were some men who could exude such tremendous amounts of ejaculate? Bonnie had told me about several adult film stars who could indeed produce massive quantities of sperm, but they were in the minority. Could this man be one of those lucky few capable of such a feat?

Beginning with the second spurt, which landed an equally impressive distance, I counted no fewer than nine intense, long-distance ejaculations, some fired off so rapidly that the air seemed alive with the lion's creamy white paste—long, sticky strings of goo that hurtled through the void like a stream of meteors in the night sky. And amidst all the wild gaiety taking place around me, I felt a terrible gnawing in my stomach as I contemplated the possibility that my sister may have had a hand in making these astounding orgasms possible. I looked at her, intently studying her face to see if there were any indications of satisfied expectation; any glimmer of satisfaction that hinted at the successful culmination of a premeditated plan. A few moments passed before she became aware of me watching her.

"Are you okay, sis?" she said concerned.

"Sure, I'm fine." I replied.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I'm just happy that you're enjoying yourself," I replied.

Judging by the look on her face, I knew then that she was just as surprised as I was by the lion man's performance. It appeared that he was indeed one of those few men who could manufacture vast amounts of sperm completely of his own volition, without the aid of any drug.

As Packi pumped the final few strands of cum from the black man's cock, the audience stood and cheered. The music swelled as the man and the two midgets bowed to the crowd and quickly ran to the rear of the enclosure, exiting out a rear door.

Several acts quickly followed. The first of these was what I can only describe as a high-altitude ménage à trois, featuring one lovely, buxom brunette and two men who, by virtue of exemplary agility, managed to perform what must have been history's first high-wire fuck. Once they had climbed up the ladder to the top of the platform, they discarded all their clothing and proceeded to walk out onto the high-tension wire. One man walked out first, carrying a long thin beam for balance. The other man had lifted the woman up by her buttocks in a forward piggyback fashion and held her close to him as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He, too, held a long wooden beam for support as the two of them slowly made their way out toward their partner.

The audience was very quiet during this performance of aerial daring do. The only musical accompaniment was that of a lone snare drum, which played a long, continuous roll, increasing or decreasing in volume as the acrobats' movements dictated. Sometimes when it looked as though one or all them were about to topple off their precarious perch and fall into the net below, the audience would cry out in empathy, hoping by such vocalizations to ward off the event. At last, when it seemed they had established a sense of equilibrium, I watched as the two men opened what appeared to be a packet of lotion that had been tied around each of their necks, which they used as a lubricant on their respective cocks. It was tricky business watching the two of them masturbate themselves without them losing their balance. But jerk off they did, much to the fascination of the crowd.

When both men had achieved erections, the man who had walked out first onto the wire approached the brunette from behind and slowly worked his prick into her asshole. She cried out at the invasion of her sphincter, but soon started moaning with pleasure as the prick slid in and out effortlessly. The other man simply guided his cock into her vagina and the three of them quickly established a rhythmically precise fucking tempo that was soon picked up by the orchestra. The men timed their penetrations so that both their cocks would be inserted and withdrawn at the same time, heightening the woman's pleasure. They held this position for several minutes until the brunette achieved orgasm, her screams of ecstasy filling the night air. Everyone cheered and applauded this splendid demonstration of skill and agility.

"I wonder if he came inside her," Patti Ann said to her sister.

"No, you idiot," Alice replied sharply. "Can't you see they're still hard?"

Indeed, the men were still very erect. I watched in fascination as the woman lowered herself onto the wire between the two men. She then took a prick in each hand and began to masturbate both men with quick, intense motions. It took only a few hard strokes to produce an astonishing double cumshot, with both her partners climaxing at the same time. I watched in fascination as the woman's skilled hands coaxed out several long ropes of cream that momentarily sailed out into the air on a parallel course before cascading down into the net. We all gasped as the sperm continued to spew out into the night air, holding our collective breath and hoping that no one would lose their balance while in the throes of orgasm.

Despite my vague assurance that my drug was not directly involved in these proceedings, I began to foster a lingering doubt about this belief when I once again witnessed these two men experiencing such long, sustained cumshots. Could these men be like the lion man? Were they, like him, able to produce incredible amounts of semen naturally, without the aid of a fertility supplement like EJAX-472? As I pondered this question, the act concluded to a thunderous applause.

"Have you ever seen anything like that?" Michelle asked aloud, enthralled by the performance.

"Never," Maria replied, equally captivated.

End of Chapter 3

fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers