EJAX-472: Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers

Within minutes, Bonnie had ordered all fifteen men to line up in a straight line directly in front of the arena, forbidding the camera crew to film any portion of the upcoming event. She waited patiently while Joey Balls slowly made his way forward, hindered slightly by his massive scrotum.

"This ain't gonna work miss," he said haughtily as he slithered by.

The little man, who just a short time ago had convinced us all that his good-natured manner was genuine, now seemed to be revealing a darker side of his personality. A few times I heard him curse under his breath, looking at Philip with unconcealed disgust and making ungentlemanly remarks to some of the women and me. Bonnie overheard his wayward comments and said something to him that made him fall silent. I never learned what she said to him, but he quickly drew his hands over his testicles, his face with flushed with fear.

After all the men had been assembled, Bonnie turned to me.

"Go ahead Christiana, it's your show," she said defiantly. "Make them cum if you can."

The other circus performers stood off to the sides of the stage, eagerly anticipating the event about to take place. Bonnie and Philip stood to my left—quiet, taciturn, with arms folded. I ordered Rebecca, Maria, and Cheryl to participate along with the two midgets, Packi and Pompi, and five other women from the group of performers, including Kira the Amazon. Alice, still onstage from her earlier performance, was forbidden to participate upon Bonnie's orders. I finally had to ask for four volunteers from the audience, and after a few minutes all the women were positioned next to the men they were going to masturbate.

Seeing that all was ready, I spoke to the crowd.

"It is my belief that these men are under the power of my drug and, as such, are completely susceptible to its influence. My guess is that all of them will experience orgasms of great magnitude no less than one minute from the time masturbation begins. In effect, what all of you are going to witness now is something that can only be accomplished by using my drug: multiple ejaculations that should last for at least 30 seconds or more—quite impossible for a 'normal' man. This will prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that my assertions regarding Philip Olmstead are indeed the truth."

I noticed that while I was giving my speech, the members of the orchestra had relinquished their seats and had moved to the far right of the arena, the gentlemen allowing their female associates to stand in front of them. And way off to the rear I could see the forlorn face of the evil clown, standing by himself near the stage exit. He lurked there furtively, unwilling to take a front row seat but too fascinated to stay away.

The air was filled with nervous tension as the men and their masturbators awaited my order to begin. I could see Michelle giving me the 'thumbs up' from her seat, and I frowned when I noticed that Patti Ann lay slumped over her chair, drunk.

Joey stood in the center of the line of men, his huge balls jutting out toward the audience in all their magnificent, mutated glory. Kira the Amazon stood next to him, looking every bit like a regal queen, her hands coated with lotion and ready to perform their masturbatory duty.

I performed a cursory examination of all the men's testicles, and even from a distance I could tell their respective sacs were bloated beyond what might be considered normal—definite proof that the drug was working. In Joey's case it was hard to discern the outward effect of the drug due to the outrageous size of his scrotum, but as I ran my hands over the protruding sac I could feel the telltale sign of billions of sperm rushing to coalesce with their brothers, demanding release.

"I don't need no drug to help me with my ejaculations miss," he said proudly, reveling in the feel of my hands on his balls. "I manage those long spurts of juice just fine on my own."

"I don't believe you," I replied, gently poking his sac.

"Believe it or not miss, it's the truth."

He stared at my hands as they felt around his sac.

"What are you doing?"

"This is amazing," I said in a hushed voice.

"What is?" he replied.

I quickly shifted position so that I could reach every area of his burgeoning balls,

feeling the influx of seminal fluid collect in massive pools at the base of his sac. It seemed as if he were manufacturing sperm at an unbelievably enormous rate, and I knew his masturbation was going to trigger an ejaculation of astounding proportions. I invited Kira to examine his balls, and as she did so she looked at me with a huge grin.

"It's like a water balloon!" she said excitedly.

Joey reacted to our inspection with dismay.

"Will you tell me what's going on doc?" he demanded.

"Get ready Mr. Balls," I said giving his sac one last poke.

"Get ready for what?"

"For the biggest 'cumplosion' you've ever experienced!" I replied laughing.

"Ha, ha..." he replied mocking me. "Cumplosion, that's good one doc! Ha, ha!"

"I'm not kidding," I replied earnestly. "If I were you," I said turning to Kira, "I'd stand well off to one side, otherwise you'll get drenched."

"Ain't no one gonna get drenched miss," he said flatly, "cause no one here is gonna shoot their bloody load!"

"You have no choice Joey," I said in a patronizing tone. "Your body is producing sperm at or near 300 percent—the result of taking my drug. And nothing on earth can stop you from ejaculating."

"I ain't taken your drug miss and I got complete control over my privates," he said with false bravado.

"In less than a minute from now," I said with assurance, "your balls are going to release about one full quart of sperm—more sperm, Mr. Balls, than any man has ever ejaculated at one time. And I am going to enjoy watching every single spurt!"

"Aw, go on you little fluffer," he spat. "Just for that I ain't even gonna get a goddamned hard on. How's that, eh?"

He continued to rant at me as I walked away from him, his promises of self-control turning into ravings of admonishment. Kira managed to calm him down somewhat, but he continued to hurl insults at me.

"Now listen to me, please," I said to the women, all of who seemed anxious to get underway. "I want you to give your man a rigorous handjob. Don't hold anything back. The sooner you get him to cum, the better. And it doesn't matter to me how you do it. Is that understood?"

The women nodded in general assent. I noticed that Rebecca had an extremely handsome man to work on and she smiled at me with supreme self-confidence, knowing that very shortly he would be relinquishing his sperm to her in gooey spasms of surrender. Maria and Cheryl stood on either side of her with determined looks on their faces, patiently awaiting my orders.

"Each of you will please take your man's penis in hand," I instructed.

I waited while each of the women did as I ordered.

"There's going to be a lot of ejaculate flying around, so be prepared. Just stay out of harm's way and keep stroking until you milk out every last drop of cum."

Looking out at the audience I noticed that the female members of the orchestra were standing quite close to the stage. I advised them to back away but they either didn't believe what was about to happen or didn't care and remained where they were. I looked at Bonnie who just frowned and shook her head at me in disgust. Philip stood next to her, uneasy and timorous, with a look of infinite worry on his face.

I then looked at my watch and gave the final countdown.

"Ready ladies? You will begin the masturbation...now!"

A flurry of hands immediately set to work on the flaccid pieces of man meat they held in their grasp. I quickly moved to the left of the stage as each woman applied her skills on her respective subject, the combined effect of all their hands' activity inducing many in the audience to break into fits of laughter. Rebecca, Maria, and Cheryl stood at the far end of the stage where I was now standing, each girl furiously pumping the cocks they held in their hands, teasing and coaxing them to surrender their sticky loads. From my vantage point all I could see was a long row of flexing penises, simultaneously growing in length and girth as the 15 pairs of female hands worked their collective magic. Within seconds, each woman was suddenly the proud possessor of a stiff and swollen cock—delighted to see such little effort yield such ample reward.

I watched with amusement as a few of the men tried to prevent themselves from becoming erect. One man tried whistling to distract himself from the luxurious handjob he was receiving at the hands of a beautiful, tall blonde. This made the girl concentrate on the sensitive tip of his glans even more as she hurled a litany of sexual slurs at him. In a matter of seconds he had stopped whistling and had shut his eyes tight, probably hoping that blocking the visual sensations would somehow lessen the effect of the girl's assiduous handjob. It didn't work. She laughed aloud as his prick continued to swell to even greater dimensions, looking at me with a wicked grin as her lovely hand moved swiftly up and down his long, sperm-clogged shaft, ecstatic over her victory over him.

Joey Balls seemed to be having difficulty too. For all his macho boasting about his being able to prevent himself from becoming erect, his prick was the first of the bunch to achieve full distension—a glowing tribute to the fine masturbatory skills of the beautiful Amazon. Kira worked his huge cock with both hands, pulling on the turgid pole of flesh with hard, upward strokes, heedless of his complaints. He looked at me steely-eyed, as if his anger could somehow prevent the inevitability of his climax. Thirty seconds had passed.

Almost as if on cue, all the men began to moan aloud as the combined effects of the drug and the efficacious handjobs took their toll. Sensing that her man was ready to explode, Rebecca relaxed her hand on his cock, waiting until I shouted the one-minute interval aloud before forcing out his orgasm. Maria and Cheryl, although not displaying as much finesse as more practiced masturbators like Rebecca, seemed to be having no trouble in getting their respective studs to surrender to their ministrations. The two girls giggled and joked with each other as they casually stroked the giant cocks they held in their hands, watching them grow until the crowns on each prick had turned a bright purple.

But the most entertaining sight of all was watching both Packi and Pompi masturbate their men, each of whom was well over six feet tall. Packi, instead of standing off to the side of her man to perform the handjob, stood between his legs and masturbated him with both hands above her head. Pompi, on the other hand, had taken a small wooden stool and had placed it to the left side of her man, preferring to masturbate him from an elevated position. I could tell that both men were extremely turned on watching the two pretty midgets because they complimented the girls relentlessly at the way they handled their pricks with such skill. Both girls responded to this unexpected praise by using one of their tiny hands to hold the men's balls while they used the other hand to stroke the men's cocks. I had to suppress a laugh as I watched them, not wanting to compromise the results of my experiment by drawing too much attention to the ludicrous sight.

"Fifteen seconds!" I shouted, preparing myself and all those around me for the onslaught of sperm.

Under normal conditions Bonnie would have joined in the masturbatory fun, but now she simply stood and watched in silent anticipation, not knowing what to expect or what to do should I prove her husband to be a fraud. I knew she hated me at this point. I had accused her husband of horrible things before an audience composed mostly of her friends: people, who like her and Philip, comprised the upper strata of Sweden's social and political scene. And although I, too, enjoyed great social prestige by virtue of my medical reputation, my sister and her husband were part of the higher echelons of society: a world inhabited by only the very rich and powerful who seldom allowed people of lesser social stature entrance into their sacred and private sanctuary unless in deference to a considerably influential member. Such was the case with my sister and me. She was the gatekeeper and I was nothing more than a gatecrasher. If my theory proved to be incorrect, these people would see to it that I would become the laughingstock of Sweden, not to mention my ostracism from my sister and her family.

I would recall later on that Bonnie's fateful decision not to have filmed the scene about to take place was something both she and I would live to regret. Michelle, who, in her wisdom, had the presence of mind to take pictures of the event with her camera, provided the only visual record of the event. She had only managed to take five or six pictures in total because her film had run out, but the pictures themselves revealed such an astonishing visual representation that they would ultimately withstand the closest scrutiny and refutation of the legal authorities who, in the not too distant future, would prevail upon me to disclose all information related to my studies with EJAX-472. Additionally, these same pictures would serve to play an instrumental role later on when I needed to provide physical evidence of my claims before a group of incredulous medical colleagues.

Momentarily lost in thought regarding these issues, it was the screams of the women in the audience that first alerted me as to what was taking place in the arena. Due to her magnificent masturbation technique, Rebecca had her man shooting his load several seconds before the others. Holding one of his ass cheeks firmly with one hand and stroking his cock wildly with the other, I watched as the first jet of cum spurted an incredible twenty feet away into the first row of seats, near to where Michelle was sitting. Rebecca looked right at me and said 'Wow!' as she laughed aloud, amazed at how far the cum had traveled. The women who had been sitting in the first row squealed as the thick rope of spunk caught them unawares, and quickly scampered off to a safer area, riffling through their pockets for anything to help them wipe the sperm from their clothes.

And then the second spurt followed, but this time it was joined by another fourteen ropes of equally thick and stringy sperm, fifteen stupendous arcs of cum all following a seemingly predetermined trajectory that shot out at a 45 degree angle into first several rows of seats, bathing everyone in its path with its sticky residue. Seeing one man perform such a feat was fabulous enough, but seeing fifteen cocks spit their collective juices all at once in perfect unison was utterly exemplary and its effect was not wasted on the crowd, who, when they were not retreating from the creamy bombardment, applauded and cheered loudly.

Over and over the jets of sperm were forced out, like someone taking a hammer to a bottle of hand lotion. The women doing the masturbating were both astonished and amused as they watched in total disbelief at the vast amounts of cum they were coaxing out of their subjects. I saw Maria laughing right along with the rest of them, shouting a slew of Spanish euphemisms each time another launch of semen took place. Her lovely hands, now coated with a generous helping of sperm, teased her man's prick to release several long strings of goo that seemed to defy the laws of gravity as they traveled upward to join the other streams of opalescent paste. I followed her gaze as she watched the cream sail out into the night air—a cascade of white rain that seemed to hang suspended for an instant in mid air until breaking up into its constituent globules and falling to the ground in one massive, slimy display.

"Doctor!" Cheryl shouted. "Look at this!"

Cheryl had been masturbating her man with very firm, sharp pulls, causing him to spurt shorter but more intense blasts of cum with every upward thrust. She seemed to find this highly amusing, as if she was milking a cow. The man looked down at his prick in wonderment, unable to comprehend the continuous flow of semen that seemed to obey the whim of the pretty brunette's artfully stroking hands. He appeared to be spurting one long rope of cum every second, and I counted along with her about twenty individual ejaculations in the space of twenty seconds. Eventually, she stopped stroking him so hard and simply let his prick rest upon her open palm as he fucked her hand and continued to cum.

Bonnie stood with her husband directly behind me and toward the far end of the stage. The expression on her face reflected a mixture of shock and dismay. Philip hung his head down meekly, knowing that his bluff had been called. It was not his nakedness that was causing him shame but his outright deceit and fraudulent behavior toward everyone, including his wife. How she would choose to react to his treachery I could not determine, but I knew that she had dolled out quite severe punishments to him in the past, and I surmised this new breach of trust would require no less harsh disciplinary action. As pleased as I was in proving my theory, I was nonetheless filled with anxiety over the thought that I may have caused an irreparable rift between my sister and myself by virtue of my success and subsequent disclosure of Philip's subterfuge. In some ways, EJAX-472 had become for me both a blessing and a curse. I would have to wait and see if my exposure of the truth would lead to a healing of wounds between Bonnie and me, or to a complete dissolution of our sibling friendship.

Amidst all the cacophony taking place on stage, two squeaky, high-pitched giggles cut through the din. It was Packi and Pompi, both hard at work on their respective men. Packi, who was standing directly underneath her man, was literally soaked with sperm from head to foot—all three feet, five inches of her, and she was squealing with joy at the results she was obtaining from the massive squirting tool above her head. Pompi, however, had managed to keep her body from being drenched, but both her hands were dripping with cum, causing the little girl to shriek with delight every time a portion of her man's orgasm ended up splashing into her tiny hands.

The repeated moans of pleasure from the men filled the air as their masturbation continued unabated. Only thirty seconds had passed from the first man's orgasm, but the lawn directly in front of the arena, and the arena itself, was completely saturated with sperm.

Kira, meanwhile, was busy handling Joey, provoking his prick to release a dozen or more cumshots in rapid succession before she decided to masturbate him with both hands. This technique caused him to shoot even longer arcs of cum into the general fray. Joey, himself, teetered back and forth on his little spindly legs as each jet of sperm was ejected from his body. I laughed as his gargantuan nuts throbbed violently with each spasm, forcing Kira to employ her upper body to help keep the little man stable. He had boasted to me that he would not allow himself to cum, but he was now producing more sperm than any man on stage, corroborating my claim that he had been taking my drug and proving to me that he was nothing more than a big-mouthed liar. 'Serves you right you little fuck!' I said to myself as yet another round of cream found its way out of his prick.

It was spectacular watching all these cocks shooting off at once, and for a while I just stood and admired the fireworks-like celebration. The reactions on some of the men's faces were priceless as they watched in shock as their cocks continued to shoot out the massive loads of sticky fluid. Sometimes these ejaculations would simply arc out into the audience on their own separate journey. At other times, two streams would crash into each other, causing an explosion of creamy sperm globules that hung momentarily in the air before splashing onto the ground below. A full sixty seconds had now passed and the rivers of sperm were still flowing.

fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers