EJAX-472: Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers

He looked at me, his face downcast.

"I'm sorry Christiana, but when Bonnie told me how wonderful your drug was, I knew I had to have it. It's the dream of every man to have those kind of orgasms and I just couldn't help myself."

It struck me as odd that Philip would bother to concoct such an elaborate scheme to obtain my drug by theft when he was one of the wealthiest men in the country. He could have simply used his influence and power to market the drug to any pharmaceutical company and I would have given him a fair share of the profits. But then I remembered that both he and his wife were penultimate voluptuaries, sacrificing almost anything in their pursuit of pleasure. And EJAX-472 had become for him the ultimate representation of this perverse goal. He wanted to steal my life's work and take credit for it, and he wanted those marvelous orgasms—all for nothing.

"Is this the truth? Yes or no?" I asked Luis.

"Yes," he said, looking at Philip with thinly veiled hatred.

Bonnie shook her head in disgust. "You're a prick, Philip. A real prick!"

The women in the audience shouted their agreement, some hurling various objects at Philip in their anger. He covered his genital area with his hands and turned his back to the crowd, gingerly sidestepping the volley of missiles to avoid getting hit.

"Ladies," I said trying to quell the attack, "he will be punished I assure you."

A few more objects were hurled at the naked and defenseless man and then the barrage stopped.

"So, Philip," I began, "tell me. You being a businessman, how were you going to explain to the scientific community the creation of EJAX-472? You know nothing about genetics or biology do you?"

He smiled weakly.

"Oh, come on Christiana. I have half the scientists in this country in the palm of my hand."

"Meaning they would do all the work and you would take all the credit, if that were the case?"

"Of course. What good is power if you don't know how to use it?"

"You stole her drug you son of a bitch!" Bonnie screamed at him. "How could you do this to me!"

"To you?" I asked surprised.

"And Chris too!" Bonnie added, realizing that it was I, and not her, who was the real victim.

Philip hung his head in shame.

"You are going to return everything you stole from her," she continued. "Do you understand me?"

"Yes, dear...I'm sorry. I'm really very sorry Christiana."

I took a little pity on him then, feeling his apology to be genuine.

"Well, since you have told the truth Philip, I will be merciful. But you did a rotten thing to me and you are going to be punished for it."

He looked at me a bit surprised, as if his belated apology would somehow serve to suddenly make everything all right. I told him to remove his hands from his genitals, which he reluctantly did, and I noticed that his scrotum was still fully distended, confirming my previous observation that he had taken more than one pill. I examined Luis' sac and it, too, was similarly swollen.

I would recall later on that something in my mind must have snapped at that point because all I could think of was how to publicly humiliate both Luis and Philip such that Bonnie herself would be proud of me. I was beginning to experience that sense of exhilaration that Bonnie so often felt when she was the one in control and calling the shots. Now it was my turn, and I was going to make the most of it. Almost without any effort at all, the details of their punishment took complete form in my mind. It would be a spectacular entertainment worthy of the Olmsteads themselves.

Calling all the women together I quickly formulated a plan and soon had everyone prepared for both men's punishment. Bonnie gave a few orders and within minutes Packi and Pompi appeared on stage carrying a paddle in each hand, followed closely by Joey Balls and Kira. I ordered the attendants to wheel Luis out to the center of the stage facing sideways toward the audience.

"What are you going to do to me?" he cried out in panic.

"You don't think you're getting away with it do you?" I replied calmly. "You're going to be punished too."

"No! You can't do this to me! Not again!"

Maria moved in close to Luis.

"I'm so dying to kick you in the nuts!" she said threateningly.

"I'd shut up if I were you," I advised him.

Seeing Maria's foot posed to kick him in the balls, Luis remained silent.

"Let's start with you," I said to Philip.

He looked at his wife with a pathetic expression on his face as if trying to win her support.

"Don't look at me," she said to him. "I can't help you now."

I ordered him to turn his back on the audience and bend over and touch his ankles. I could tell this was the last thing he wanted to do, but sensing his wife's anger, he thought it the lesser of the two evils. As he bent over the audience applauded at the sight of his firm buttocks sticking out in the air. I then told Packi and Pompi to stand on either side of him, paddles at the ready.

"Oh, no," Philip complained, "not a spanking!"

"Keep your mouth shut Philip or you'll get worse," I warned him.

On my orders, the two midgets began whacking his bottom with the paddles. I had them time their hits so that one paddle would strike one side of his bottom followed by a hit on the opposite side. After several whacks, Philip started to cry out in pain, but I had the girls continue, telling them to put all their energy into it. They complied with my request by using both of their hands on the paddles to increase the intensity of the blows. It was a hilarious sight watching this formerly cavalier, self-assured man now reduced to being the plaything of the two tormenting little elves.

"Please," Philip begged. "I can't take anymore!"

"Keep hitting him!" Bonnie ordered.

The crowd enjoyed this former well-respected man of the community being punished for his crime. One woman even left her seat to whack his ass with her hand, giving us all a good laugh.

I let the punishment continue until his buttocks had turned a bright red and then ordered the girls to stop. By this time the man was reduced to tears.

"Can I get up now?" he asked between sobs.

"Yes," I said, "but your punishment is not over."

"Not over?" he replied timidly as he rose to his feet. "What do you mean?"

"Because you and Luis have been taking my drug for several days now, you both have a build up of sperm in your bodies. That sperm needs to be released."

Telling Rebecca and the others to carry out my previous instructions, they led Philip over to Luis and forced him onto his knees before the puzzled Latino.

"What is this?" Philip exclaimed.

Without answering him, I nodded to Cheryl to begin masturbating Luis. As she put some lube into her hands, Luis stared at her wide-eyed, sensing he was about to suffer at the young girl's hands the same way he had a week earlier.

"What is she doing?" Luis asked me with alarm.

"Administering your punishment." I replied tersely.

As Cheryl began to fondle his penis, I gave orders for Kira to do the same to Joey.

"Get the son of a bitch nice and hard," I said to the Amazon. "It's going to be a tight fit."

All the women in the audience laughed at my remark as Kira began to jerk him off.

"What's going to be a tight fit?" Joey said alarmed, as he tried to break free of the attendants' grasp. "What's going on?"

"I'm punishing you too." I said.

"What the fuck for? I'm innocent!"

Bonnie laughed.

"That's a good one, Joey! "she said. "Come on, give it up. I know you've been in league with my husband from the start."

"Yeah," Rebecca commented. "Look at your balls little guy. They're full of EJAX-472."

As Kira's handjob brought Joey to full erection, his balls once again began to swell to enormous proportions.

"I ain't givin' you ladies the pleasure of watching me cum a second time!" he exclaimed, much to our amusement.

The little man continued to protest against the expert handjob he was receiving, but in a short while the drug began to take hold of him and his whining ceased. A look of pure pleasure came over his face as Kira worked both of her hands up and down the length of his penis with firm, determined strokes.

By this time Cheryl's delicate hands had produced an enormous erection in Luis. Like Joey, he protested until the point where he could no longer escape the pleasant sensations he was experiencing and soon grew quiet, captive to the drug and Cheryl's incessant stroking.

"Rebecca, take some Vaseline and lube up Philip's asshole."

"Oh, no," Philip said with fear, "what are you doing?"

"Shut up Philip," Bonnie said. "Not another word."

Rebecca carried out my orders and applied a thick coating of lube to Philip's sphincter. He cried out in pain a few times as her hands came in contact with his sensitive bottom, but otherwise gave he gave her no trouble.

"Please!" he begged, "don't do this to me!"

"Do you want another spanking?" Bonnie asked.

Fearing he'd be paddled yet again, Philip held his tongue and allowed Rebecca to finish applying the lube.

"Kira," I said, "put some Vaseline on Joey's cock."

"Don't do this," the dwarf said half-heartedly, even as Kira rubbed the lube over the tip of his shaft.

After carrying out my request, I had Kira move Joey into position behind Philip.

"No, no!" Philip screeched. "Anything but this! Please!"

I ordered Packi and Pompi to slide in under Philip and told them hold onto his genitals in case he failed to comply with my orders. Within seconds the two little girls scooted under him and waited for my order to begin.

The sight of Philip on all fours with a huge penis ready to invade his front and back orifices was absolutely ludicrous. Joey's huge balls rested up against his buttocks, making Philip wince in pain every time the dwarf shifted position. The little man's immense cock was only inches away from Philip's asshole, all greased up and ready to make its entrance into his dark tunnel. Luis, meanwhile, was totally under Cheryl's control at this point. He had a dreamy look on his face as she manipulated his cock at her leisure, giving himself over to her in a gesture of libidinous surrender. The absurdity of the picture was made complete by the addition of the two midgets, who parked themselves on their backs on either side of Philip, grasping his balls and cock with their hands.

"Okay, Philip. This is the deal." I said in a totally uncompromising voice. "You are to suck off Luis while Cheryl masturbates him until he ejaculates. I want you to swallow as much of his cum as you can. At the same time, your friend, Mr. Balls here, is going to fuck you until he cums in your ass. If you flinch in any way whatsoever, the ladies below you will rip your testicles off. Am I clear?"

"Please, Christiana," he implored me, "do I have to do this?"

"Yes, Philip," I assured him, "you have to. Now stop complaining and take your punishment like a man."

Kira, aided by Rebecca and Maria, guided Joey's tool into Philip's asshole. It took some doing but the girls finally managed to insert the head of the little man's cock into the crack, much to the dwarf's and Philip's protestations. Even though all the men objected to this homosexual encounter, they could do nothing to prevent it, since they were all under the absolute control of the drug and were physically overpowered as well. Curses from the three men were hurled at me as I watched Philip's ass being violated, but I felt little sympathy for the man. To my mind, he was getting off lightly and I was thrilled when Kira forced Joey's cock deep into Philip's asshole, making him cry out in pain.

At the same time, Cheryl and Bonnie drove Luis' engorged cock into Philip's open mouth, laughing as his lips clamped down around the thick piece of flesh. He tried to speak out but could only mumble a few words before his mouth was stuffed with cock. Bonnie held her husband by the hair as she rocked his head back and forth along the length of the sperm-laden tool, Cheryl's hands continuing to stroke Luis' shaft with long, leisurely movements.

End of Chapter 4

fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers