EJAX-472: Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers

"Perfect shot!" Bonnie said, congratulating the man who had fired the cannon.

As the men retrieved the dazed little man from the pool the crowd cheered and applauded my sister.

"Bonnie, you're too much!" Michelle said laughing. "Just too much!"

We all watched as the attendants escorted Joey to the front gate and then pushed him through it, warning him not to come back.

Kira was still standing with us, laughing right along with the rest of the women at Joey's ignoble exit.

"You're always welcome here," Bonnie said to the Amazon. "But your boss is not."

"I don't blame you Ms. Olmstead," she replied. "Joey was very rude to all of you and he got what he deserved."

"I'm sorry I had to do this, but he had to be taught a lesson."

"Speaking of lessons," Cheryl said. "What about our other little friend over there?"

She pointed to the figure of Luis, who was still hanging suspended from the wooden frame.

"Oh, I forgot about him," Bonnie said, almost as an afterthought.

"You can't leave him hanging like that Bonnie," I said. "Take him down."

"Feeling pity for the man who tried to ruin your career?"

"Please, Bonnie."

"Sure sis, sure," she replied.

She sent several of her men to retrieve and dress the now defunct clown as she gave the order to prepare the cannon for another round of fire.

"Are you going to shoot him into the pool too?" Rebecca asked.

"Not quite," Bonnie replied with a devilish grin.

Luis was led up clothed in a jumpsuit and helmet. He looked disheveled and quite disoriented from his recent ordeal, but that did not stop him from insulting us. I noticed that his hands and feet were not bound, and as such, it took several men to restrain him.

"Go ahead and insult us all you like," Bonnie said to him, "it only makes my task easier."

Luis looked at her as if she were a piece of fresh meat.

"You know what I'd like to do to you right now?" he said hoarsely. "I'd like to fuck your brains out!"

Bonnie laughed.

"I'll bet you would you little prick, but we don't have time for that right now 'cause you're going on a little trip."

"Oh yeah, bitch? You think you're going to do the same thing to me that you did to that little man?"

"Not exactly," she replied coyly. "I have a different destination for you in mind."

All of a sudden his face turned pale as he looked around at the sea of female bodies pressing in all around him.

"Somebody do something!" Luis cried. "Dr. Swensen, don't let her do this to me!"

"Every action has its consequences Luis," I said. "You should have thought about that before you stole my formula."

"Throw the son of a bitch in!" Bonnie ordered her attendants.

"Get away from me you fucking assholes!" he screamed at the men as several pairs of arms reached out to grab him.

Amidst the shouting and cheering of the crowd and amidst Luis' incessant litany of curses, he was finally forced down into the mouth of the cannon.

"Give my regards to all your drug-dealing friends amigo!" Bonnie shouted as she gave the order to fire the cannon once again.

"You fucking bitch!" cried the voice from within the cannon. "I'm going to fuck you up right up your lily white, Swedish ass, you fucking whore, you..."

Fire!"

The cannon jerked back on its supports, and with a great boom spit the former foul-mouthed little clown high into the night sky at tremendous speed. I could still hear him cursing as he sailed through the air toward the pool. But something was wrong. Unlike Joey before him, his trajectory was off. In fact, he overshot the pool entirely and just kept on arcing higher and higher into the sky until he flew straight over the estate wall, landing headfirst into a grove of apple trees just beyond the surrounding hedges.

"God, that felt good!" Bonnie said with a hearty laugh.

The crowd went wild.

Cheryl and Maria did a little impromptu dance to commemorate the event while Rebecca and I hugged each other with glee. The twins momentarily shared in all the excitement but were soon engaged in an argument and thereafter seemed oblivious to what was going on around them. Kira just looked at them and frowned.

"I'd like to borrow this cannon from you Bonnie," Michelle said. "There are a few people I'd like to get rid of myself."

"This thing belongs to Joey Balls," she replied with a smile. "You'll have to ask him, if you can find him!"

We all began squealing like a bunch of hyenas. Simply imagining the sight of the insolent dwarf's recent sojourn through the night sky was enough to provoke fits of laughter from everyone.

"Well, ladies," Bonnie said. "Show's over. Time to go home!"

In took well over an hour for the all people to leave. Bonnie made it a point to say goodbye to everyone and she received many well wishes for her birthday as well as congratulations for disposing of the two fools.

After assuring Michelle that I would look into the matter of the "involuntary ejaculation" problem as soon as possible, she left, hugging me warmly. The maids were now cleaning up the house, running back and forth from room to room trying to wipe off the traces of food and drink from the night's excesses. Rebecca had stayed behind, along with Maria and Cheryl, for a final drink with my sister and me.

"You don't think we killed him do you?" Cheryl asked me.

"Nope," I replied. "One of the attendants told me he saw Luis running away."

"Probably got a few bruises though," Rebecca said.

"I think we bruised his ego a lot more," Bonnie chuckled.

Maria looked thoughtful. "I would watch out for him. He's very crafty. All that clown stuff and everything...I think he will be back."

"There's always that chance Maria," Bonnie said.

"Where's Philip?" I inquired.

"Somewhere in the house doing something."

The five of us sat for moment in silence watching the maids hard at work.

"Sis," Bonnie said suddenly, "I'm sorry for everything. I don't know what's happened to Philip. I thought I knew him better."

"Don't worry about it Bonnie. The formula is safe again in my hands."

"That's not what I mean," she said, her voice growing softer.

The other girls and I remained silent, waiting for her to continue. When she didn't speak, Rebecca broke the silence.

"What's wrong Bonnie?"

My sister took a drink from her glass and spoke slowly.

"I consider all of you my friends, so I feel that I can trust you."

I felt a confession coming on. The girls, anxious to hear what she had to say, encouraged her to continue. Looking straight at me she began.

"There can be no love without trust right? Well, I don' think I can trust Philip anymore."

The maids continued to work around us as we sat silently staring at each other wondering what she was getting at.

"I don't think I can forgive what he did to you sis. He almost turned me against you."

She paused to consider her next words.

"I'm not sure if I love him any longer. In fact, I'm thinking of asking him for a divorce."

At what point my sister had come to this realization I couldn't tell. The events of the day had depleted her energies and she looked very tired, probably saying things she only half believed or hadn't truly thought out.

"Bonnie," I said, "don't even think about that. You've been under a lot of stress today. You need time to relax. Give yourself a day or two and then tell your husband how you feel. Maybe you can work things out."

"Is that your professional advice, doctor?" she said with a slight smile.

"It is."

"That's good advice," Maria stated solemnly. "Listen to your sister."

"Absolutely," Rebecca said. "You don't want to make any decisions about your future until you've had a good night's rest."

Bonnie looked at Cheryl.

"And what do you think lady?"

"I want to be shot out of the cannon!" she blurted out, falling to the floor in hysterics.

All of us started laughing right along with her until Bonnie seemed to have regained some of her normal composure.

"Thanks girl, I really needed that."

Suddenly we heard the sound of screaming coming from an adjoining room. The five of us scrambled to our feet and made a headlong dash toward the source of the commotion. Bonnie was the first one there.

"Oh, my God!" she said as she stood in the doorway leading to her bedroom.

"What is it? I said trying to get a glimpse.

She just stood there in shock.

"For Christ's sake, let us in!" I shouted.

Pushing her aside, the rest of us moved past her into the room.

"Holy fuck!" Rebecca exclaimed.

The two maids looked at us in horror, their faces and clothes looking like they had passed through a car wash.

"I can't fucking believe this! I can't believe it!" Maria exclaimed.

"Wow!" was all Cheryl could say.

There on the bed lay Philip, completely nude. In his hands he held his huge, stiff cock, and it was firing off rope after rope of creamy ejaculate high up in the air—so high that the ceiling above him was completely covered in sperm. Thick globs of his spunk hung precariously from the light fixture above his head and periodically fell down in huge pasty streams onto his body.

"Somebody help me!" he pleaded. "Make it stop!"

"Do something sis!" Bonnie screamed.

"There's nothing I can do," I replied. "He'll stop on his own...eventually."

The maids, who had tried to come to his aid, had gotten drenched with his out of control orgasm and stood there, like the rest of us, in complete awe at the man who was spurting cum like a fountain. He was experiencing the same "involuntary ejaculation" problem that had happened to Joey Balls earlier in the day.

As we watched Philip continue to ejaculate, I knew something would have to be done immediately. If this side effect of EJAX-472 was happening to him and Joey, then it might be happening to my former test subjects as well. For all my good intentions, I felt as if I had opened up a Pandora's box.

About a minute later, Philip's orgasm did indeed end, much to everyone's relief. Bonnie saw to it that the exhausted man was showered and put to bed. She then had the entire room cleaned from top to bottom. The other girls and I helped her as much as we could and then left. As I stood in the doorway saying goodbye, Bonnie took my hand.

"You've got a big problem on your hands sis, much bigger than mine."

"I know," I replied. "It's an anomaly, some strange side effect...I can't account for it."

She placed a small black suitcase in my hands.

"All your stolen goods are in here—the drug, the papers, everything. Take them and find out what the hell is going on. Otherwise you're going to find yourself faced with a ton of lawsuits. And even I may not be able to help you."

"I'll get to work on it first thing in the morning," I said, kissing her on the cheek.

"Good luck sis," she said, as I walked down the steps.

As I made my way to my car I suddenly had a horrible thought. What if the "involuntary ejaculation" problem wasn't the only side effect of EJAX-472? What if there were others? I thought the drug was safe. It had certainly passed the final testing stages with flying colors. But now I was seriously worried that the drug I had unleashed upon the world in order to solve men's sexual dysfunctions would only serve to create new problems: problems that could never be cured by simply swallowing a pill. It was with these thoughts in mind that I sped away into the uncertain darkness.

************

John Cardelli looked up at the classroom clock and sighed. It was 3:30 PM and he was glad that this was the last class he would have to teach today. In fact, his class was the only class being held in the entire school: the other classes having all been dismissed a half hour earlier.

St. Bridget's Preparatory School was one of the most highly respected schools in Sweden and John had been teaching French there for the past four years. This advanced class was a special class comprised of all girls—18 to 20 years of age—who represented the intellectual crème de la crème of the school. These girls were destined for great careers awaiting them in politics, government, and foreign services, and some of them, following in the footsteps of their predecessors, would inevitably go on to serve as ambassadors to many foreign countries. They were therefore coddled, indulged, and in most respects, favored amongst the rest of their classmates, and the exemplary status bestowed upon them by their academic superiors only served to exemplify their ruthless determination to succeed, in effect breeding a smoldering arrogance for all things incapable of matching their own sublime standards.

The summer semester was nearing its end and John was looking forward to spending some quality time with his wife during the one-month intermission before the fall semester began. He was feeling tired as of late, too, and he needed some time off to rejuvenate himself. Not because his students ran him ragged as such, but because almost all of them were hopelessly infatuated with the gorgeous 27-year-old teacher and were constantly vying with each other for his attentions. He loved his job, but his extraordinary good looks proved to be more a curse than a blessing where the girls were involved. Normally, his classes included boys, which helped to mediate the overflow of female attention. But today he was the only male in the room, and he would soon be at the mercy of a bevy of adulating females—all 25 of them—most of whom stared at him moony-eyed and sometimes with outright suggestiveness.

This was not to say that John didn't enjoy some of those provocative looks. He was, after all, a very healthy and physically alluring male specimen. He stood just over 5' 11" tall and had a muscular, tanned body. His face was uniformly regular, with high cheekbones, stunning deep-set green eyes, and a smallish, aquiline nose—a nod to his Italian—more precisely, Roman, heritage. If he were wearing a toga instead of three-piece suit, he could have easily been mistaken for a modern-day Marc Antony. And if all the girls' sexual energy could have been harnessed into a single desire, they would have placed him high on a pedestal to join the other immortals in the pantheon of Roman deities.

He looked up from his desk as they started to enter the room, some in pairs, some singly, but all quite loquacious and animated. He would allow them several minutes to seat themselves and prepare their notes—then he would begin. As he looked at them he began to realize just how lovely most of the girls actually were. For some unknown reason, he had paid this seemingly obvious fact little attention hitherto, but he could not help but realize that, out of all the girls in his class, not one was unattractive. Even accounting for mundane physiological differences in height, weight, skin, hair, and eye color, the fact that each of these girls was singularly pretty came as an astonishing, if not belated, revelation. He noticed with interest that several of the girls who sat in the front row did so with their bare legs crossed in a cheesecake-style fashion. His thinly disguised lustful glances were not wasted on the adolescent voluptuaries either, often responding to him by pulling their skirts up a little higher or allowing their shoes to slip from their feet, exposing their lovely toes to him in a sexually subliminal invitation.

It was not as if he were previously immune from such flagrant displays of coquetry. Many nights he had returned home extremely horny, visions of his young students enveloping him in a writhing mass of delectable female flesh. He often went to bed thinking what it would be like to have sex with each of them in turn, feeling their multiple kisses and caresses all at the same moment. These thoughts would predominate in his mind even when he was making love to his wife Ann, who probably would have quickly left him had she any inkling that his passionate and frenzied sexual embraces were induced by the unfulfilled lust for his students rather than her own personal sexual allure. John did, in fact, love his wife, and after seven years of marriage still found her sexually stimulating. However, their lovemaking had grown somewhat stale due to his previous sexual problems—now corrected with the help of EJAX-472—and his wife found his newly restored interest in sex to be something of a hindrance to her own nominal sexual desires. As a result, John's imagination began to make up for the deficit of attention. And now, almost without being consciously aware of it, he desired to increase the latitude of his sexual experimentation beyond the boundaries of his bedroom to include any female or females who gave him the least bit of an invitation to do so. Being a man of principle, however, he suffered greatly with feelings of guilt over his thoughts of conjugal betrayal and had to struggle valiantly to maintain his dignity and professionalism in front of his charges. But even this overt exercise of will was soon to be demolished in the face of a new and more potent factor: the drug that he had been taking for the past two weeks to correct his sexual dysfunction was now going to betray the very body it was supposed to have helped—and he would be unable to do anything about it.

John felt a faint stirring in his genitals as he looked lovingly at the very long legs of one of the girls sitting directly in front of him. Her name was Bridget Veerhoft, and she was nothing like her namesake whose imposing statue graced the front entrance to the school. Bridget was nothing short of beautiful—and sexually mature. At 18 she had already had several dozen boyfriends and he had overheard her say to some of her girlfriends recently that she had masturbated some of them and had found it highly entertaining. He dwelled on this thought as his eyes traversed the length of her nether limbs, licking his lips at the idea of running his tongue between the cracks of her delicately shaped toes all the way up along the vast stretch of her seemingly endless legs to finally rest at the triangle of hair between her thighs. He wondered what it would be like to taste the essence of her, to drink in her vital fluids in the manner of an arachnid, until her blood and bone and flesh were absorbed into his own bloodstream in a terrifying moment of cannibalistic lust. He imagined the tactile pleasure of caressing her long, satiny brunette hair that fell loosely about her shoulders, the cobalt-blue eyes peeking out from behind the mass of curls adorning her face, inviting him, possessing him with their intense gaze. He thrilled at the thought of kissing the full, achingly beautiful mouth, whose lips were parted slightly with unconcealed desire, imagining what it would feel like to have those same lips slowly, inexorably absorb the full length of his now fully erect penis.

"Are you all right Mr. Cardelli?" asked one of the girls.

John quickly drew his gaze away from Bridget, but not before she noticed him staring at her. She smiled at him and ran her tongue over her bottom lip before looking down again into her notebook.

"Yes, yes..." he replied trying not to look obvious. "I'm fine."

He felt flushed, and he was now certain that something strange was going on in his lower body. He could not get up because of his hard on, so he told the girls to go over their notes while he pretended to correct their papers. After a few minutes elapsed, his erection had still not subsided. In fact, he was beginning to feel an overwhelming urge to masturbate. He had not experienced this feeling since the time of the experiment, but even that paled in comparison to his recent morning masturbation rituals, which seemed to come upon him from nowhere and which so greatly troubled his wife. He stupidly ignored the warning signs and now, as the drug was beginning to take possession of him, he grew concerned that he would have to leave the room for a while to relieve his balls of their heavy burden. But how would he do it without the girls noticing the bulge in his pants?

fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers