EJAX-472: Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers

"You promised me that you were going to behave yourself, Dr. Beechcroft," I said. "Why do you find it necessary to insult my colleagues?"

"Forgive me if I overstepped my bounds,doctor"—she said 'doctor' in a patronizing tone while looking at Sheila—"but from my own studies conducted on your drug it is impossible for it to cause any appreciable and sustained change in penile size." She pointed to Barney. "To say that this subject's penis has lengthened due to the drug's influence is as ridiculous as your theory of involuntary ejaculation."

What began as a defense of my friend now took on a more personal flavor as she made it clear that she was going to attack me as well. Bonnie was going to say something to her, but because the issue dealt with scientific matters that she could only dimly comprehend, she wisely held back this time, waiting for me to respond.

"I wish to remind you once again Dr. Beechcroft that, despite your lofty academic credentials, you are here solely at my discretion. And that I, at any time, can have you removed from these premises."

"You have that right of course," she replied tersely.

"I made it clear to you and everyone who has chosen to observe that you were not to interfere with this experiment without my consent. Yet, you have chosen to disregard my wishes and have gone out of your way to insult not only me, but my colleagues as well. My question to you is: why? If you are seeking to debunk my theories you are free to do so, but on your own time. Do not interfere again. And do not insult me or the other doctors here. Are we understood on this point?"

"I have a right to express my opinion based upon the findings I have made. I do not apologize for that."

"You purposely insulted my colleague," I said. "It's one thing to express an opinion. It's quite another to cloak that opinion in an offensive remark. I will not tolerate it."

"I want to say something here, Dr. Swensen," Craig said, suddenly.

I was taken a bit off guard by the young man's request, but welcomed the interruption.

"What do you wish to say?" I asked him.

He turned to Beechcroft. "I want to say is that this involuntary ejaculation thing is true. It happened to me and a few other guys here. So before you call Dr. Swensen a liar you should keep an open mind. Isn't that what scientists are supposed to do?"

"Bravo 'bro!" Barney exclaimed. "That's tellin' her!"

"So you claim," she said to Craig, almost as a rebuke. "But my studies on the drug do not confirm this theory, young man. I think you simply suffer from a hyperactive sex drive."

Now several of the men and some members of the audience were starting to get riled. Sheila, finally finding an opportunity, went on the offensive.

"You're not content to insult the doctors in attendance, but you also have to insult the patients too, I see. Well, that may be the way you behave back in America, but in this country it is the sign of a uncultured person."

This statement was greeted with a round of cheers from all.

"And on top of that," Sheila continued, "what makes you think you know everything about this drug when its own creator can't explain why it is behaving the way it does?"

"I only offer my findings for your scrutiny," Beechcroft replied coldly. "I did not say that I know everything about the drug, only that the claims made for it are not substantiated or consistent with the evidence on hand."

"Then why don't you shut your mouth and sit down and then maybe the doctors can give you some evidence," said Janine, much to everyone's surprise.

She hadn't said it in a nasty way but Beechcroft glowered at Barney's wife nonetheless, her mouth set in a frown.

"Excuse me, 'doctor'," she said with thinly veiled malice, "I thought you had something relevant to say."

Barney quickly jumped in. "Hey, don't you go insultin' my wife!"

"You really are an asshole Dr. Fuckcroft, do you know that?" Bonnie finally blurted out, unable any longer to hide her frustration.

Rebecca looked at me and threw her hands up in disgust. "Get rid of her Chris. She's ruining everything!"

Even Michelle, who had been quietly witnessing the proceedings, urged me to have the nuisance removed.

"This is your show," she said, "not hers."

More heated words were exchanged between Beechcroft and the audience with the subjects also finding it necessary to fling their unscientific opinions in the argumentative woman's face. Several barbs about her personal appearance were made and she countered by poking fun at the apparent shortcomings of the men's penises, saying that Barney was the only 'real' man among them. This prompted even the good-natured Craig to lose his composure, commenting that his nine-inch prick was more than adequate to stuff down her throat and shut her up.

Eventually it all boiled down to a shouting match, and I had to resort to having Lynette set off the fire alarm in order to get their attention. By this time all the men were quite angry at the insolent bitch from Harvard and were demanding blood. The women in the audience who had tried to reason with her and failed, sat silently in their seats waiting to see what I would do.

"Dr. Beechcroft," I began, "you have shown me and my colleagues no respect. Therefore I am not going to show you any. Lynette, throw this woman out, and you have my permission to use whatever force necessary to remove her from the premises."

My trusted black Amazon moved quickly to where the troublemaker sat. Beechcroft looked at the tall security officer with fear, already starting to move away to avoid being touched.

"What are you afraid of doctor?" she said to me with a trembling voice. "Afraid that I may expose you for the fraud you really are?"

Before Lynette could reach her, Bonnie sprung up out of her chair in a flash, climbing over two other women in order to get to Beechcroft.

"You fucking bitch!" she screamed at the frightened doctor. "I'm going to tear your tongue out of your fucking head!"

Before Bonnie could get at the woman, Lynette had pulled her away safely out of my angry sister's reach.

"Throw the asshole out!" Bonnie screamed. "Throw her out before I kill her!"

"And if she don't do it," Barney said, referring to Lynette, "I'll do it for you doc!"

"Yeah, get the fuck out of here you stupid bitch!" Stuart yelled. "Go back to Harvard!"

Some of the women now too, especially Janine, were trying to get at Beechcroft, having taken all the verbal abuse they could withstand. Lynette frantically called on her girls to help keep the maddened woman at bay. Relinquishing their positions by the men, five of her crew rushed to her aid, managing to put themselves between Janine, several others including Ann and Denise, and Beechcroft. Cheryl and Jill moved closer to me, both girls visibly upset. Even my three colleagues were hard at it, flinging insults at the terrified American, and threatening worse to come. It was pandemonium.

Amidst all this confusion one woman had managed to retain her composure. Trying to shout over the din she kept repeating the words "look!" over and over again and pointed in the direction of the naked men. While all our attention was being focused on Beechcroft's forced expulsion from the lab, it was Priscilla Ames who first noticed the transition that was taking place right before our eyes. She rose up from her seat and looked straight at me screaming to be heard. Bonnie, who was sitting next to Priscilla, now also got up from her chair and began shouting for me to look behind me.

As I turned my head I beheld the face of John Cardelli, its natural beauty now transformed into some hideous parody of itself as his hands worked feverishly on his penis. John, who had remained uninvolved with the altercation from the beginning, now displayed almost demon-like speed as his right hand flew up and down his shaft while he cupped his sperm-laden balls with the other. It seemed as if his entire body was on fire. He jerked his cock this way and that, as if trying to force an ejaculation. Suddenly I noticed that the room had grown quiet, as all eyes were now focused on the frantic masturbator.

"Oh my God!" Ann cried. "It's happening again!"

There was no doubt about it. The involuntary ejaculation response was now taking control of John's body, and all he could do was look helplessly at his wife and the rest of us as he was compelled to fulfill its directive.

"Ow!" Lynette hollered suddenly, letting go of her captor. "You fool!"

Beechcroft had taken advantage of the interruption by kicking Lynette in the shins. She ran down the steps onto the platform where the men were standing, avoiding the arms of my crew who were trying to intercept her. As she came off the landing she tripped and fell flat on her face before me. I reached down and pulled her up by her hair.

"You want evidence Dr. Beechcroft?" I said, nearly spitting the words in her face. "Look no further!"

As I said this I yanked her head back and flung her spindly little body forward so hard that she came crashing down face first directly in front of John Cardelli's 10-inch weapon. She lay breathing heavily on the floor in front of the distracted man, looking all the while like a rag doll with the stuffing knocked out of her. Both Cheryl and Jill made a motion to aid the fallen woman, but I restrained them both with a warning glance.

"Stay back!" I ordered, sensing that John was now on the verge of giving up his white-hot seed.

The other men backed away too, seeking protection behind the walls of their respective cubicles.

The expression on John's face was a combination of extreme agitation and absolute bliss. I had noticed from the very beginning of the test that he appeared to be preoccupied and visibly distressed. When I questioned him about his apparent apathy he assured me that it was just attributable to his mood. I should have seen through his artifice. But in my desire to find a solution to his problem, I neglected to delve deeper into the cause of his depression. Little did I know at that time the magnitude of his neuroses, and how significant a role it would play in helping me to find the answer to the missing part of the EJAX-472 equation.

"Oh! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" he screamed, as his fist now became a blur.

And then I heard a very soft moan that began in the pit of his stomach and worked its way up into his throat until his body could no longer contain the expulsive force within.

"I'm fucking cumming!" was all he could say as his body went completely rigid.

Dr. Beechcroft raised her head slowly, trying to regain her equilibrium. She had heard John's exclamation but she was too late to do anything other than look on in amazement, her thin-lipped mouth gaping in awe at the monstrous prick that was only a few feet in front of her, already starting to release its creamy burden.

On his last upstroke he cried out again, as the first sticky jet of hot cum sailed up and outward away from his body and into the air. Beechcroft followed the spectacular trajectory as it washed over her head, portions of his offering falling about her in pearly drops before the main onslaught splashed into a coffee machine over 20 feet away. She tried to get up but her legs gave way under her just as John fired off a successive array of hot spunk that found its way into her hair, face, and lower body. The force of the ejaculations prevented her from getting up, so she could only hold her outstretched hands in front of her face while using her legs to propel herself backwards out of the way of the oncoming barrage.

"That's real nice John!" Barney exclaimed upon seeing the miserable woman run for cover on all fours. "You got that bitch all slicked up real nice!"

Everyone in the lab went wild. I found myself joining in with the rest of the crowd, cheering each time one of John's creamy missiles found its target.

"Give the bitch a sperm bath!" Bonnie shouted with glee.

Dazed and confused, Beechcroft managed to rise to her feet and wheeled around looking desperately for the exit. Instead of heading toward the door closest to her, she ran towards me, slipping and sliding on a lake of sperm until she again lost control and crashed into the side of the cubicle where Craig was hiding, trying to avoid getting splashed with John's errant emissions. The young man caught her in his arms and held her there momentarily until he realized that she was dripping with cum. He quickly released her and she ran out toward the farther exit. The retreating woman was greeted with jeers of derision as she ignominiously ran, tripping and falling, out the door.

"Good riddance to an asshole!" Janine yelled.

"Amen!" Barney shouted in response.

John had stopped ejaculating and was now breathing heavily as he dropped to the floor in a heap. Ann came running to the aid of her husband and I followed close behind.

"John, honey, are you okay? Are you okay baby?" she said, kissing him all over his face.

He didn't respond for a few moments, but then he looked up at her and smiled. "God honey," he said between gasps, "that felt good."

She laughed. "Oh, it's always good when you cum baby."

"No," he corrected her. "It felt good to cum all over that stupid woman!"

"She's gone now," I said. "We don't have to worry about her anymore. How are you feeling?"

"Well, for a guy who just shot off a gallon of sperm I'd say I'm feeling pretty fucking great!"

Ann seemed pleased at her husband's revival. "You're actually smiling honey. That's nice to see."

"What do you think triggered this ejaculation John?" I asked.

"I don't know doctor. I was feeling kind of angry inside...you know from losing my job. And then those students of mine...they just left me to the wolves. Not one of them admitted any responsibility in the matter. Then I started to worry about Ann, and if she and I were going to make it..."

His words seemed to catch in his throat.

"We're going to be just fine honey," she said consoling him. "Don't worry about it."

John raised his hand and caressed his wife's face. "I guess I just had all this anger building up inside of me, and finally I just had to let it go."

"Are you saying that it was your anger that made you want to jerk off?"

Ann seemed perplexed. "That can't be right, can it doctor? Whoever heard of somebody having an orgasm when they're angry? It doesn't make sense."

"No, it doesn't," I agreed, but yet feeling unconvinced.

John remained adamant. "I'm telling you that it was these...these negative feelings that caused all this to happen. I'm sure of it."

"Well, you couldn't have picked a better time," I said. "That woman is going to have to rethink her theories. And maybe next time she'll learn to treat others with more respect."

Stuart poked his head suddenly in between us. "John, you are the man! You had Ms. Ugly running for her life!"

John laughed. "I didn't mean to hose her down, but she was right in the way."

"That's all right," Stuart replied. "She needed a good hosing down. You did her a favor, believe me."

In a short while all the men, and most of the women in the audience, gathered around John, who was now standing dressed once again in his medical gown and acting like he had never suffered a dismal day in his life. I ordered Lynette to clean up the pool of sperm that had collected on the floor and to wipe down the coffee machine and any other objects that had been soiled with John's abundant seed. It was too late to collect a sample as the sperm, now lying around for several minutes, had become useless. I called for a ten-minute break while the room was being cleaned and joined my colleagues who were huddled in one corner of the room.

"Could you believe the nerve of that woman?" Jennifer said. "What a horrible creature!"

"If you had to wake up to a face like that every morning," Michelle said, "you'd feel horrible too."

"But poor Sheila! She didn't do anything!"

"I'm glad she got what she deserved. She was the most rudest person I have ever met," Sheila said solemnly.

"What do you think Christiana?" Jennifer asked. "Do you think she's going to retaliate in some way?"

I pondered the question before answering. "I hope not. At this point all she has are suppositions, not facts. And her arrogance forced her in a direction I don't think she was even aware of. I hope that's the last we've seen of her."

"Me too," Rebecca said. "I thought Bonnie was going to commit murder."

"My sister..."

"Yes? Your sister?" said Bonnie, suddenly coming up from behind me. "Go ahead sis, continue."

"I was going to tell them that you are a tough son of a bitch, but I guess they already know that."

Bonnie put her arm around me and smiled. "You know, being your older sister makes me very protective of you. But from the way you handled Dr. Fuckcroft, I don't think you need my help any more."

"Fuckcroft!" Jennifer squealed. "A perfect name for her too!"

"'Fuck off' sounds even better," Michelle quipped.

We talked for several more minutes until Lynette advised me that her crew had finished cleaning up the residue of sperm. I asked the members of the audience to return to their seats and decided to shift gears in the middle of the experiment to test a theory that had been forming in my mind ever since John Cardelli had raised the issue of anger in connection with his involuntary ejaculation.

"Gentlemen, please return to your cubicles and put your gowns back on. Craig, stay as you are please."

Cheryl, who was standing nearby, looked at me perplexed.

"I want you to assist me," I said to her.

Craig looked suspiciously at me for a moment and then at the rest of the men, who gave him curious sidelong glances as they moved off. "What's going on doctor? I thought we were all supposed to be up here."

"A change of plans Craig. And with your permission, I would like to test out a theory of mine."

"That's fine with me. Is it going to hurt?"

"No, of course not," I laughed. "But you will have to exert yourself a little."

"Whatever you say doctor."

I had him stand next to me in the middle of the lab facing the audience. Rebecca, Michelle, Sheila, Jennifer, and Cheryl stood behind him and to his left. Maria, Jill, and Laura stood a short ways off to his right whispering to each other and giggling every so often. I told him and the staff that I was going to begin with a series of questions with subsequent answers determining the protocols that would follow. I did not divulge the details of my theory because I did not want to compromise the test in any way. I think this annoyed my colleagues, who felt left out of the loop. They looked at me with puzzled expressions, especially Rebecca, but I believed secrecy was necessary to help prove my theory.

"All right Craig, let's begin. When was the last time you experienced the involuntary ejaculation phenomenon?"

"The last time it happened was a few nights ago," he replied.

"And where were you when it happened?"

"In the bathroom. I had just finished taking a shower."

"Did the incident occur while you were in the shower?

"No. It started after I had dried myself off."

"If I recall, it happened when you were on the phone with me."

Craig blushed and hung his head down as everyone in the lab began laughing.

"You're a naughty boy, Craig," Cheryl said coyly.

He looked at my assistant with a forlorn look on his face but Cheryl seemed more amused than surprised.

"I'm sorry doctor, I didn't mean to..."

"That's all right. I realize it was beyond your control," I said, trying to ease his embarrassment. "Do you remember what time the incident happened?"

"About 5:30 PM I think."

"Do you recall what you were doing prior to ejaculating?"

"Well, on Wednesdays, it was a Wednesday right? Well, I go to the gym on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday."

fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers