EJAX-472: Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers

"Keep going Cheryl!" she said.

Obliging, the girl masturbated him quickly, her feet flying back and forth along the immense length of him.

In less than a few seconds I watched as Craig's cock released a humongous load of cream into Rebecca's mouth. The force of the ejaculation was such that part of the stream splashed off her upper lip and into her nostrils and beyond, coating her forehead and blonde bangs with layers of hot spunk. The major portion however found its way straight into her waiting mouth, and she swallowed what she could before letting the rest drip out and onto her tits. Several more streams followed and she treated them almost the same way, letting the bulk of the sperm cascade down her throat while Cheryl and I watched the remainder fly high up into the air and all over the tiles.

With her mouth full of cum, she now turned to Cheryl and spit the contents into the young girl's mouth. Cheryl gave Rebecca a deep kiss and then returned the favor. Rebecca looked at me questioningly, her face dripping with cum. I shook my head and smiled and she took the hint. Cheryl again opened her mouth wide to accept Rebecca's creamy gift, and with one loud gulp the young girl swallowed the whole gooey mess. Craig's prick was finally drained and he fell backward on his haunches, exhausted.

All of us then got cleaned up. Craig, Cheryl, and Rebecca showered together and I used the bathroom downstairs to rid myself of the sticky residue. We all got to sleep somewhere around 4:00 AM and slept to well after 12:00 noon.

Cheryl drove Craig home around 12:30 PM and I told her to go home after that to await my instructions. Michelle had left several messages on Rebecca's machine, but Rebecca told her that we would not be arriving until mid-afternoon at the University. Michelle had sounded upset, Rebecca told me.

"And why not?" I said. "We should have never stayed up so late playing those games. There's a lot at stake here Rebecca."

"I'm not going to argue with you boss, because you're right. Once again I let my horniness get in the way."

"I'm just as much to blame as anybody."

"That's not true. I'm the one who dragged you into it."

"All right, let's not start with the guilt trips please. We all enjoyed ourselves but now we've got work to do. Let's have something to eat and get our asses over there. Give Michelle a call and let her know we'll be there in an hour."

Rebecca and I arrived at the school lab just after 1:30 PM. Needless to say, Michelle was angry with both of us for what she termed our "irresponsible behavior" in not arriving at the University earlier in the day, as we had agreed. Jennifer and Sheila gave us little sympathy.

"What do you expect me to say?" Sheila said, holding the samples in her hand. "Do you give a shit what happens to your patients or not?"

"Of course I do Sheila," I replied. "But there were extenuating circumstances involved."

She looked at me with disdain. "Rebecca told Michelle all about your 'extenuating circumstances'. I never thought you'd let your lust overcome your common sense."

"Don't blame her," Rebecca said. "I'm the one who persuaded her to join us."

"Since when does Dr. Christiana Swensen not have a mind of her own?" Jennifer stated abruptly. "All of us are giving up time with our own patients so that we can prevent these bastards from destroying your career. This deserves your utmost consideration."

"Leave her alone Jen," Michelle said. "She knows all that." She turned to me. "What do you want us to do Chris?"

"Do you have complete access to the biogenics lab?"

"For the next 48 hours. It's the best I could do."

"If we don't resolve this issue within the next day or two, then it's the end...of everything."

"Well what the fuck are we waiting around here for?" Sheila said. "Let's take these samples into the lab and get to work!"

We utilized split shifts, with Rebecca and I working a straight four-hour period and Michelle, Sheila, and Jennifer working the next four-hour interval. It was difficult work, even with equipment that rivaled my own at the Clinic. The fortunate aspect was that four of us had been trained in genetics and had the expertise to attack the problem from different angles. This in itself was a blessing. Jennifer, with her background in gynecology, could not offer much help along those lines, but her unparalled knowledge of the pathologies associated with the human reproductive system was immensely useful to me in matters that dealt strictly with those unique vagaries of human sexual dysfunction.

On the afternoon of the second day, I had formulated a new and distinct version of EJAX-472 that would correct for the adrenalin problem and thereby prevent the involuntary ejaculation response. The re-sequencing of the problematical genetic code was also addressed thanks to Rebecca's painstaking efforts and a prototype of the drug was synthesized for oral administration.

"Okay," Michelle said. "Who's going to be the guinea pig?"

Without a word I took out my cell phone and dialed Craig's number.

Within a half hour he and Cheryl had arrived at the school's lab, both of them looking anxious and somewhat tense. After fully explaining to him the nature of the test, he relaxed a little bit and I then had him remove all his pants and underwear, leaving only his undershirt on.

"I'll need you to get an erection," I told him. "Then you must drink the serum. If it works, your penis should retract to its normal length of nine inches."

"What do you mean 'if' doctor?" I thought you had this thing nailed."

"It will work," Sheila said, trying to compensate for my lack of faith. "I think she's just nervous that's all."

"Cheryl, if you please," Rebecca said, handing her some lube. "Get him hard but don't make him cum. Do you understand Craig?"

"No problem Rebecca," he smiled.

Standing there with only his tee shirt on before me and the other doctors had become by this time routine for him. He happily let Cheryl apply the cream to his flaccid penis and then we all watched as her sensuous handjob brought him to full erection in less than a minute.

"My God," Jennifer exclaimed, examining his rigid pole. "Have you put on some more inches? It looks bigger than it did before."

"Let me take a measurement," Michelle said, reaching for a tape measure.

"It doesn't seem bigger," Craig said, as Michelle ran the tape measure from base to tip.

Her face brightened. "Jennifer, you must have the eyes of an eagle. He's added another half inch."

She held the tape up for all of us to see. He was now indeed a full twenty inches in length.

"Well, let's try the serum," I said.

I handed Craig a little cup full of the reddish liquid and he drank it down in one gulp.

"What happens now doctor?" he said.

"Now we wait."

We had him lay down on an examining table while we waited for the drug to take effect. A few times Cheryl had to stimulate him to keep his cock stiff, but for the most part he was able to maintain his erection without much help. About five minutes had passed when Michelle's friend and superior, Dr. Anna Hagstrom, came into the lab with about two dozen young student nurses, all of whom looked to be in their early to mid twenties. Dr. Hagstrom had allowed Michelle to conduct tests on my behalf on the condition that she and her students could witness the test.

"Ah," Dr. Hagstrom said, looking at the huge cock bobbing before her, "I see now what you mean!"

She laughed and the girls laughed with her. Michelle was not amused however.

"This is serious doctor. This boy has suffered greatly from the effects of the drug."

"It does not look to me that he is suffering so much," she said, running her thin fingers over the firm flesh. Craig recoiled at her touch. "What are we seeing here?"

She was a rather tall woman with severe features and long auburn hair pulled back into a ponytail. I guessed her age to be somewhere around her late forties.

"The subject has just been given the improved version of the drug," I said. "His penis should be reverting to its normal length of nine inches momentarily."

"My husband would kill to have such a monstrous beauty like this," she said, unable to keep her hands off Craig's cock. "Do you mind if I stoke it a little young man?"

Craig was abashed. "Er... no, I guess."

"We mustn't induce orgasm just yet," Michelle said. "Not until his penis has shrunk back down to its normal size."

"Ah, such a work of art!" she said, admiring the shape and texture of his prick. "What do you think ladies?" she asked the students. "Come closer and have a look at this wonderful sexual organ!"

Dr. Hagstrom seemed quite enamored of Craig's huge tool, inspecting it from all angles and inviting each one of her students to do the same.

"I've never seen a penis this big before Dr. Hagstrom," said one of the girls with eyes wide, as she rubbed her hands over the silky, soft crown.

"You've never seen a penis, period!" another girl joked.

"And who is this marvelous Dr. Swensen?" she asked Michelle.

"I'm Christiana Swensen," I said, extending my hand.

Dr. Hagstrom accepted it graciously.

"Michelle has told me so much about you. I have been dying to talk to you for some time now but my schedule lately has been so...well erratic, for want of a better word. When she told me that you were having problems with the authorities I almost did not allow this, but seeing that you are innocent...well, we doctors must stick together, is that so my dear?"

"Yes, doctor," I said, with a grateful smile.

"We have to stick together I tell you Christiana. May I call you that? It was my mother's own name and a beautiful name it is for a most beautiful woman."

I blushed despite myself.

"Ah! But I did not mean to make you feel self-conscious! I am a woman who speaks her mind always. Sometimes people do not like what I have to say, but I always say what I mean."

"Believe me, she'll let you know!" Michelle said.

"I think that is a wonderful trait to have doctor," I said.

"You are wise and beautiful and I like you! Yes, Christiana, I do like you very much. Is that strange to you? A perfect stranger tells you that they like you and yet they hardly know you? No. You know how I know you are a good person? Because of the work you do, that's how. Unselfish, honorable, decent. To spend your life trying to ease the pain and suffering in this world, that is the mark of a loving heart. That is you my dear. And the same goes for all these lovely young ladies. All their work is done in the service of mankind. There is no higher calling than that is there?"

"I don't believe so doctor."

"Ah, well! I sometimes talk too much. May I ask you if it is all right that my students stay and watch your young man's transformation. It is a phenomenon they may never witness again."

"You and your students are most welcome to stay and watch. And I thank you for letting me use your facilities. It was most gracious of you."

"Ah, so formal! Is she not formal Michelle? Relax my dear doctor Christiana. We do not stand on formality here!"

She gave me a big smile and returned with Michelle in tow to her excited students who were busy discussing the monstrosity that wavered before them like an untamed behemoth. A few of them had actually struck up a conversation with the handsome young man.

"Does it hurt?" a pretty, brown-haired girl asked.

"No, it doesn't hurt. It just feels uncomfortable sometimes."

"May I touch it?"

"Help yourself. Everybody else does."

Cheryl seemed displeased.

"I don't know if I like every damn girl fondling you like this," she whispered in Craig's ear.

"Are you jealous?"

"A little bit, yes. I'll be happy when they stop using you like a show animal."

"I'll be happy when there's no trace of this drug left inside me."

Cheryl let her hand drift to his chest, watching with increasing dismay as a host of other female hands poked and prodded the muscular torso, paying special attention to the giant rod standing straight and tall between his legs.

A few more minutes went by as Craig endured the groping and casual inspection of his private parts by Dr. Hagstrom's curious students, feeling more and more like some exotic zoo specimen on display. Some of the more brazen girls would actually grip his penis and try to masturbate him until Dr. Hagstrom reprimanded them for acting indiscriminately.

"No, no, no!" she scolded them. "After his penis returns to normal, then we masturbate him!"

"Oh, great!" Cheryl scoffed. "Here we go again!"

Craig simply let out a long sigh and looked at me with a helpless grin.

"I'm sorry," I said to him. "We had to agree to Dr. Hagstrom's terms otherwise we would not have been able to conduct our tests. I promise that this is the last time you will have to go through with this."
"That would be nice Dr. Swensen," Cheryl said, looking peeved.

Craig simply smiled at me and took Cheryl's hand.

"We should be seeing some kind of reaction by now Chris," Michelle said.

"Do you feel anything Craig?" I asked him.

"I feel horny if you must know."

"That's because they can't take their hands off you!" Cheryl said, glaring at the host of girls surrounding him.

"Ah, do not be concerned," Dr. Hagstrom said to Cheryl as her hands glided along the length of Craig's tool. "Once this beautiful penis shrinks down, he will give the girls an orgasm and then you can all go home."

"Well it won't shrink down if you keep touching him!" Cheryl exploded.

"Ah, you must be the girlfriend huh? Okay. Ladies, all of you back off and let the boy alone. Okay miss? We all wait together now."

Having said that, Dr. Hagstrom pulled up a chair and started to converse with Michelle, Jennifer, and Sheila. Cheryl didn't say another word, but I could tell that Craig was disturbed by her outburst.

"Can I see you for a minute?" Rebecca said, pulling me away from Craig.

"What's up?" I asked.

"What's up with her you mean," she said, nodding in Dr. Hagstrom's direction. "She has no right to be here Chris. You're conducting this test, not her."

"She has every right to be here. She's the head of the entire medical department and without her help you and I would not be standing here right now."

"But she's interfering with things. Look at the way she just barged in, and with all these girls too."

"Those girls are here to learn. And what difference should it make to you anyway?"

"Do you think Craig appreciates being gawked at like some kind of freak? Look at him!"

"He understands what's at stake. You're beginning to sound like Cheryl."

"I'm not jealous of her so don't even suggest it. I just don't like strangers interfering with our work, that's all."

"What would you have me do? The Clinic is closed, and I need to help this man. Not tomorrow—today. And this woman was kind enough to open the doors of the University science labs to me. All she asked in return is that she be allowed to observe. I don't see how that constitutes interfering."

"Just remember Chris, she's Michelle's boss, not yours. I would keep your guard up if I were you. She may be trying to steal some of your secrets or something."

"You make me feel like I'm in some kind of spy novel for heaven's sake."

Rebecca had never been one to play the part of an alarmist, so when on those rare occasions that she did voice a negative opinion about someone, I listened. I found nothing about Dr. Hagstrom's personality that I would have considered questionable. In fact, upon first meeting her, I felt an uncanny closeness to the woman, no doubt bred by her gregariousness and candor. Yes, she did seem a bit eccentric in her manner, but this in and of itself was no reason to suspect the woman of possessing anything but an idiosyncratic nature, and certainly not sufficient grounds to accuse her of harboring ulterior motives. However, to my friend's great relief, I had already decided to keep every record of the experiment safely under lock and key, so that even Michelle and my other colleagues had no access to the final results, which themselves contained the very genetic structural schema of the drug. In addition, the two most essential equations were excluded from the final written formula; only Rebecca and I knew what they were. Without such vital information, the recreation of the drug could never be accomplished, and Rebecca and I would remain the only ones who would be able to successfully replicate the genetic codes.

"I'm glad you did that Christiana," she said, appeased. "I can't put my finger on it, but there's just something about that woman I don't trust."

"Dr. Swensen," said Craig suddenly. "Something's going on!"

In an instant the combined female population descended upon the hapless young man, curious to see what was transpiring.

"Is he losing his erection?" I heard somebody say.

"Give him room!" Dr. Hagstrom ordered her students.

The horde of girls fell back, allowing me access to my terrified patient.

"He's shrinking Dr. Swensen!" Cheryl said, pointing to Craig's prick. "Look!"

"Doctor? Are you there?" Craig said, nervously.

"Here I am," I said, grabbing his hand.

"It's not like it's growing soft. It feels totally different. And my sac is getting smaller too!"

"It's okay," I said. "The cellular walls of your penis and scrotum are contracting, returning to their normal state."

"But it feels like my cock's going to disappear. I won't disappear will it?"

"No, of course not. The effects of the growth hormone have been disrupted, that's why you feel so strange. It should all be over in a few moments. Just hang in there."

I had to admit that he bore it like a trooper. Any man witnessing the gradual diminution of his penis would have thought it was the end of the world, but Craig once again proved himself to be very courageous. He accepted the fact that his penis was merely reverting to its normal size, despite the fear that it might vanish altogether due to some cryptic manifestation of the drug that might have gone unaccounted for. His panic was due more to the vague sensations he was experiencing more than anything else. Holding my hand tightly with one hand and Cheryl's with the other, he kept his eyes focused upon his dwindling cock, trusting both in my scientific expertise and my promise of a return to normal health.

"Ah, look at that will you!" Dr. Hagstrom exclaimed. "Is this not something incredible to witness?"

It was a slow but dramatic dissolution. His penis did not grow flaccid but remained hard as inch after inch disappeared, his shaft contracting until his proper dimensions became more apparent. It was like watching some science fiction movie in which special effects are used to depict an otherworldly physical transformation. But this time the transformation was real.

All the women looked on in awed silence, completely absorbed with Craig's momentous change. Further down his cock shrank, until at last the process stopped of its own accord, his penis still fully erect.

"Measure it, please," I said to Michelle.

She took the tape measure as she had done earlier and took the measurement.

"You did it Chris!" she exclaimed. "He's back to nine inches!"

"It worked!" Cheryl shouted. "You're normal again!"

She hugged and kissed Craig repeatedly.

"Thank you Dr. Swensen! Thank you!" he cried, examining his penis and scrotum for the first time since having taken the drug.

"You're welcome Craig," I said, greatly relieved. "Feeling any discomfort?"

"No. Not at all," he said, toying with his balls. "And my nuts are back to normal too!"

"You're going to be fine from now on."

"This is great. This is really great!" he said, overjoyed.

Dr. Hagstrom took this opportunity to shake my hand.

"This woman," she said speaking to her class, "is a brilliant doctor. I knew it when I first saw her. You did a wonderful thing for this boy and I am proud to call you my friend. Yes, your friend. I am going to speak to the trustees of the University to make you and your work welcome here. Just think, you will no longer have to worry about where you will get the money to fund your next project. The University has unlimited funds for you Christiana. Just think what you could accomplish!"

fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers