EJAX-472: Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers

"I suppose so," I said. "But I'm doing this from a desire to please him, not to control him. Frankly, I don' think one person can really control another anyway."

She looked at me with a puzzled expression.

"But you do it all the time in your experiments do you not?"

"A certain amount of control in a clinical setting is imperative to the success of the experiment, yes. But to control people out of a desire to manipulate them for your own selfish ends is something else. I would say it's evil."

At this point, Angelique laughed aloud. "Oh, mother she doesn't know you very well!"

"Shut up Angelique," Phoebe said, annoyed that her daughter had been so forthcoming. By the frown on the older woman's face, I surmised that Angelique had come close to revealing something about her mother that Phoebe did not want divulged.

"I think you two should remove your hands from his scrotum. He's getting ready to cum."

Both women pulled their hands away, their eyes fixed upon my flying fist, now a blur on Philip's tensing cock. He started moaning constantly now as he thrust his hips up to meet my relentlessly stroking hand.

"Watch your dress," I said to Phoebe, as I felt Philip start to ejaculate.

From behind me a few of the young devotees from Apollo's group stood over my shoulder, curious to see what all the fuss was about. As soon as Philip saw their beautiful, girlish faces, his entire body froze.

"What a huge schlong!" a tiny girl with ponytails exclaimed.

It was the final coup de grace.

"Jesus Christ!" Philip wailed, as he started to erupt.

The first spurt of cum shot out so quickly and with such force that it sailed high up into the air like a bullet, careening upward in a perfect vertical trajectory for about twenty feet before beginning its descent. The suddenness of the ejaculation made the young girls scream with laughter, while the rest of us watched the white pasty stream with amazement, waiting to see where it would land. When it did finally hit the floor next to Philip, the impact was such that tiny tendrils of white shot out from the center, forming a host of smaller whitish puddles all around him. Seeing this, Angelique squealed.

"Wow! What a cumshot!" she exclaimed.

My hands pulled upwards again, teasing the glans mercilessly and with just the right amount of pressure to force another major explosion of cream. The next ejaculation simply dribbled out onto my stroking hand. But the third shot sailed high up into the air right over the heads of the group of women sitting to my left. They jumped when they saw the creamy burst, but it missed all of them, landing about ten feet away in a mass of shrubs, decorating the leaves with a thick patina of white. However, it was the fourth and fifth explosions that caused the most damage.

Even as the women's heads turned to follow one trajectory, Philip's cock let loose two volleys that followed closely upon one another, the first splashing into the outstretched leg of one woman, coating her legs and upper body; the second finding its way into the hair of several of the young girls standing behind me. It all happened so fast that no one had any time to move out of harm's way. The dark-haired beauty had been once of the victims, and she swore something in Italian as her friends laughed and tried to clean up the mess with a towel.

Angelique was next to get hit with a creamy burst of cum. Not listening to her mother to keep her head out of the way, she leaned in too close to the climaxing prick and one of the streams shot up and into her face, splashing into her cheek and bouncing off into the air, a substantial portion of it finding its way into the her wavy, blonde hair.

"Oh, he got me mom!" she complained, trying to remove the goo with a napkin.

Phoebe shook her head in wonderment at both the huge amount of cum and her daughter's heedlessness. I continued to pull on Philip, determined to drain his huge balls of every ounce of sperm.

"He's cumming again!" I said, feeling the semen shoot up from his spasming sac.

I had no sooner got the words out of my mouth than several long strands of paste shot out high into the air, splashing into people, chairs, tables, pocketbooks, and anything else that happened to be in the way. By now everyone in the entire room was watching Philip's wayward sperm as it poured out of him in torrents. Both my hands were now saturated with his hot seed and I had to hold on tightly to avoid my hands sliding off his cock. Phoebe was impressed.

"Keep going Christiana," she said, totally enraptured with my performance. "You're doing a wonderful job!"

Philip must have still retained some of the drug in his system, because his next ejaculation was a simultaneous burst of four or five intense spiral wads that flew about high in the air at random. This was one of the hallmarks of the drug's influence, and something I could never account for. The magnificent fleur de leis made everyone gasp, including me, as we watched it hold its form momentarily before quickly breaking up into its constituent globules.

"Splendid!" one woman observed.

One last blur of white shot out in the direction of the garden, and then, finally, it was all over.

"I have never seen a man orgasm like that!" Phoebe remarked. "It is really unbelievable!"

Many in the room echoed her sentiments.

"My sister created a drug that allows men to do that," Bonnie said standing up. "My husband still has a little left in him it seems. Great job Chris!"

Philip stood up as he and I received a thunderous round of applause. Barney and Craig even stopped in the middle of having sex to congratulate him. I saw him walk over to Bonnie and the two of them sat together while she helped clean him off. At one point, he took his wife in his arms and showered her with kisses. Soon, they too, were on the floor with the rest of us.

From all around me the sound of men being brought to orgasm filled the room.

The first one to shoot his load was none other than the god Apollo himself. Having already fucked more than a dozen of his young acolytes, he had now reached his breaking point and was begging to be jacked off. Two of his girls readily complied. With one girl standing on either side of him, they began to pull on his cock, aiming the tip into the open mouth of Maria who was kneeling in front of him. Her robe was open at the top, exposing her magnificent breasts. She took half of him in her mouth while the two girls furiously fisted him. Within less than a minute he was shooting his hot cream into my horny assistant's mouth. She swallowed what she could and then let the rest dribble out onto her tits, even as the girls' coaxing hands forced out several more spurts, which continued to anoint her face and hair.

From then on it all became a blur as one orgasm quickly followed another. At some point during the intense commotion, Stephan found his way to me and threw me on the floor, kissing me savagely. His hands reached under my gown and felt for my vagina. I tried to push his hand away but it was a half-hearted attempt. The truth was that I had been very turned on just having masturbated my brother-in-law, and now I was being inundated with sex everywhere I looked. To my right I saw Barney and Lynette fucking wildly. She was riding him like a crazed woman, lifting herself high up off his cock only to come down hard and fast upon it, impaling herself on the huge meat pole until his impressive length was fully absorbed inside her. Not far from them, Craig was plying his own massive tool into Cheryl's asshole while several girls looked on, her tits bouncing up and down in time with his thrusts. Rebecca had both Julia and Felicia feasting on her cunt, while she continued to suck on a massive cock belonging to one of the servants. Her gown was up around her neck. It was a scene that would have made a Roman emperor proud.

Suddenly one woman's strident scream cut through the banter like a knife. It was Michelle, and she was cumming.

I pushed Stephan off me just in time to see my colleague throw her legs up into the air as Rosaria shoved a massive dildo all the way up her cunt. She whimpered for a few seconds and then was still. Meanwhile, Jennifer and Sheila, who had been sharing one of Bonnie's servants, were now both starting to orgasm at the same time. While Sheila rode his cock, Jennifer sat on his face, his tongue stuck firmly inside her climaxing cunt. It was rather funny to see the two of them cum together, their loud moans adding to the general excitement.

Many other people were engaged in all sorts of various sex acts and pretty soon it became impossible to differentiate who were the participants and who were the onlookers. Stephan was now toying with my cunt, running his fingers over my lips as he continued to force his mouth over mine.

"I want you," he said as his arms enveloped me. "I want you so fucking bad!"

As he put his full weight on top of me, I reached down for his penis, which was now red hot to the touch. My cunt was dripping wet, and not waiting or caring for me to remove my panties, he pushed the fabric aside and inserted the head of his cock inside me. I gasped as I felt his steel-hard tool at the entrance of my vagina. For a moment, I deliberated whether or not I should put a stop to his amorous advances, feeling my old inhibitions taking over. The thought of being out of control was reasserting itself and I was uncertain of what to do. Yet, I felt that to fuck him was the only thing I wanted to do—the only thing that made sense in an already crazy world.

Suddenly I heard Barney shout.

"Yeah, baby now!"

I saw the powerful, yet feminine body of my Amazon friend hop off Barney's huge tool and take it between her hands. Two other women, one Chinese and one Russian, who both looked like they were in their late forties, shoved their big tits in his face as Lynette brought him to orgasm. The cum flew out from his prick in joyous globs, pasting Lynette's face with a coating of white lacquer.

At the same moment, Craig started to cum. He pulled his prick out of Cheryl's asshole just in time to provide his small audience of eighteen-year-olds with a spectacular round of thick, gooey cumshots, which landed all over Cheryl's ass and backside. And then I turned my head a little further to the left and saw Rebecca's beautiful face being drenched in rivers of molten, white lava. She laughed as the copious amounts of cum squirted into her waiting mouth and splashed into her cheeks and hair. And suddenly the moans and squeals in the room increased exponentially, as both men and women were each reaching their own sexual plateaus.

It was too much for me.

"Shove your fucking dick all the way up inside me," I ordered Stephan. "Shove it up all the way up to the hilt!"

Encouraged by my sudden enthusiasm, he did as I ordered. With one thrust he had impaled himself at the back of my cunt, and then began a steady rocking motion in and out. I threw my arms around his neck and raised my legs high up off the floor, forcing my lower body upward to meet his wild thrusts. Oblivious to everyone and everything, I fucked my handsome, loving, man with all the energy I could muster, thinking only of how wonderful it was to feel him inside me. Over and over he plunged into my cunt until, suddenly, I felt his whole body stiffen.

"Yes, baby!" I cried. "Shoot your fucking cream into me now! Give me everything you have in your balls!"

With his cock now in me as far as it could go, he quickly grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled my whole lower body even higher up off the floor.

"Oh fuck!" he screamed.

My contractions began the moment I felt him start to shoot off inside me. I could feel his spasms along with my own, and the pleasure was simply indescribable. I felt like I was floating in time and space, unaware of anything except my lover and myself, adrift on a sea of love.

For a while we drifted together on this miraculous ocean until the sound of clapping brought us back to the real world. Both of us looked up, but the reaction was not in acknowledgment of our coupling, but of something else. The most passionate moment in my life and it had occurred in a room full of people who were too occupied with their own desires to notice my transformation from the uptight person I used to be to the spontaneous and sexually liberated woman I had now become. In the midst of a drunken orgy, surrounded by both family, friends, and total strangers, I had allowed myself to be publicly fucked, and no one seemed to notice, or care.

"You could have fucked any of those women," I said to him. "Why didn't you?"

"I didn't want them," he replied. "I wanted you."

"Are you mad that I jerked Philip off?"

"I'm sure you had a good reason."

"I did it for Bonnie's sake. It won't happen again."

He kissed me gently on my lips.

"Did you enjoy this? You know, this orgy stuff?"

"It was fun," I replied. "But I think I'd prefer to make love to you in private."

"So would I," he said, glancing at all the prone bodies surrounding us. "But it was nice to try it."

"Yes," I agreed. "It's always nice to try new things."

The orgy was in full swing, but Bonnie and Philip were nowhere to be found. Other than Stephan and myself, no one paid us any attention. Even Rebecca, who would have been overjoyed to have watched my lover and I openly copulate, was too busy pulling strands of sperm out of her mouth to have noticed our flagrant sexual performance. However, there were two figures, a woman and her daughter, safely seated some distance away, who had been witness to our lovemaking.

On the table in front of them, one of Bonnie's male servants lay prostrate; his enormous prick contained within a black, leather cock and ball restraint. The older woman seemed to be instructing her golden-haired, teenage daughter on how to properly masturbate a man, which seemed to include advice on effectively prolonging orgasm. As Stephan lay quietly in my arms, I continued to watch them milk their victim mercilessly, denying him orgasm. Several of the girls were even allowed to kick him in the balls, albeit in such a way as to not cause him too much pain. At last, when the older woman seemed certain that her slave had performed to her satisfaction, the restraint came off and her daughter took both her hands, and a generous dollop of lotion, and masturbated him fiercely. Within seconds, the entire contingent of Apollo's acolytes had gathered around at the older woman's command. Shortly thereafter, I heard a loud groan come from the man and above the startled girls' heads, thick streams of pearly semen shot out in geyser-like fashion, soaking everyone and everything within a ten-foot radius. The young girl stood up and grinned as she showed her sperm-covered hands to her mother and the other girls. She was greeted with a round of applause.

The soft, plaintive sounds of a lute wafted through the room, with only the intermittent cries of ecstasy interrupting the melodious strains of the music. Stephan lay nestled in my arms, relaxing peacefully. All around me I heard the sounds of people wresting pleasure from one another, and, as my own eyes started to close, the voices grew softer and softer until only the sound of the lute remained. Finally, that sound, too, grew faint until all I could hear was the sound of my own heart beating as I joined my lover in blissful repose.

************

Christiana's journal entry dated July 16, Cambridge, Massachusetts:

It has been almost one year since my last entry, so I will now have to play catch up.

Stephan and I were married on June 22nd of this year at St. Bridget's Church in Stockholm. It was a small, traditional-style wedding, with only family and close friends attending. For our honeymoon, we went to Italy, Greece, and England, and we are now on the last leg of our journey here in America. We bought a house a few months ago situated a few miles north of Stockholm, and by the time we arrive back home, it will be ready for us to move into. Our time together has been simply wonderful, and our love for each other is strong. It is the closest thing to a perfect union of mind, body, and spirit.

The new Clinic is now in full operation, and Rebecca, Maria, Cheryl, and Lynette have all returned to work for me. Michelle, Jennifer, and Sheila have decided to join my team as well, with Dr. Hagstrom serving on the board of directors.

With the exception of Craig, who often stops by to pick up his wife Cheryl after work, I have not had much contact with my former subjects, all of whom are now enjoying a perfectly healthy sex life thanks to EJAX-472. Barney did call me once last month just to say hello, but he and Lynette are no longer together. I did, however, recently receive a card from John Cardelli, who now lives happily with his wife Ann in New York City. His teaching position at Columbia University is his dream come true and he thanked me for helping to make it possible. Stephan and I paid them a short visit while we were in town and I found them to be both happy and content in their new life together. As far as Luis goes, he is still behind bars and will remain there for at least another four years. What he will be like when he emerges from prison is anyone's guess. I told Bonnie to keep a cannon on hand just in case. And speaking of her, she and Philip have decided that they have had enough of the swinging lifestyle they have been enjoying for most of their married life and have chosen to live a more sedate existence. With her first baby due in two months, I think it was a wise decision.

Our final stop before leaving was to pay a visit to the grave of my old adversary, Millicent Beechcroft. The troubled and unfortunate woman has ever been in my mind all these many months, and I had to pay my respects to her after reading something written by one of her few admirers and published posthumously in the Harvard Review. The part that I found especially cogent was the postscript. It read: "Dr. Beechcroft, whose controversial theories regarding the nature of the human genome had often come under attack from more traditional scientific quarters, went on sabbatical from the University at the advice of her doctor when it was learned that she had been diagnosed with inoperable brain cancer. Several months before her death, the pain in her head had become so terrible that she developed several abnormal behavior patterns: the most serious of these being a progressive dementia. Several painkillers were prescribed, but their effect upon her condition was, at best, nominal. As one of the few people who truly got to know her, I can only say that she was a scientist of great vision and unflinching dedication, whose work was never treated by the scientific community with the respect it deserved. But now, more than a year after her death, her work is being rediscovered, and important new findings are being gleaned from the initial studies she began more than twenty years ago. Millicent Beechcroft was a good and loyal friend who lived her life on her own terms and made no excuses for it. I do not believe there could be a more fitting memorial than this."

Before we left the cemetery, I placed a garland of fresh roses upon her tomb.

And what of EJAX-472? Well, I am happy to say that I am now an international celebrity due to the unparalleled success of the drug, which, in its short, but unpredictable life, has been both a curse and a blessing for me. Initially, the problematical nature of the drug proved to be a disaster for both myself and for those who sought a cure for their sexual problems, impacting people's lives in ways that brought me much anxiety and public reprobation. But, with the help of the tolerant and open-minded people of Stockholm, not to mention the absolute dedication and hard work of my friends and colleagues, EJAX-472 has now become the first and only drug approved worldwide for the treatment of male sexual dysfunction. I could not be happier with my life.

fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers