Elaine

Story Info
She thinks she's alone in the secluded lake.
4.8k words
4.03
74.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine brushed her stallion, slipped the saddle pad and bridle on his back and pulled her old cowboy hat tight before her graceful leap on the horse. She had to duck her head just slightly under the gate post overhead beam as she walked him out of the corral and then with a slight kick shifted gears into a canter, again into a trot and as she got clear of the yard and onto the dirt road she brought him up to a full gallop. She let him find his pace and loosen his muscles before kicking him again and leaning into the wind as he burst into a full run.

She gave him his head and just let him enjoy the running, not even thinking about her form as she gracefully flowed with his motion. 19 years of riding had caused it to become second nature to her and 5 years with Apache had melded the two into a well fitted unit, each being able to anticipate the others next move.

She felt by his breathing that he was about to slow his pace and he felt her settle back and slowed, running down the gears until he was again at a slow trot. Elaine shifted forward, pressing her pubic bone on his withers and letting the trotting bumps send shivers through her until she was almost at the edge of orgasm. She pulled him back to a walk and slumped a bit, letting the electric glow subside. She didn't want to cum, just get revved up. If she came now she wouldn't have the energy to enjoy the rest of the mornings ride.

Elaine and Apache walked over a ridge and stopped, Elaine drew a deep breath and Apache snorted and sniffed. The lake below them was deep blue and shimmering in the sun, and the already warm day would be hot by they reached it in another hour. riding silently through the woods Elaine spotted a Whitetail Buck, and Apache followed it slowly down a draw, getting within 100 yards before the deer realized that he was being followed. He stopped, looked up, sniffed and bolted away in huge bounding leaps that had him far down the alley in seconds. About 20 minutes later she spotted another on, but it was much smaller and crosswind from them and spotted them almost as they spotted her, and was gone in seconds.

The shoreline of the lake at the spot they broke out of the woods was a gentle slope that made the lake only 10 feet deep 50 feet out from shore. Apache walked out until he was up to his belly and would have kept going if Elaine had not turned him back to shore. She didn't want to get her clothes, much less her lunch, wet. She walked him to a large grass patch and slid off his back, dropping his reins. He wouldn't wander off, knowing from before he was old enough to ride that reins on the ground meant he was to remain where he was. Elaine removed his saddle pad and pulled a hackamore from her bag, slipping his bit off and sliding the hackamore on.

"Enjoy your grass buddy, I'm going for a swim." she told him and put the saddle pad down at the edge of the grass, spread a blanket out and emptied her bag onto it. She pulled off her hat, pulled her long blond hair tight and tied it back with a strip of leather lace. She slowly undid the snaps on her shirt and dropped it on the blanket, then unhooked her bra and let it fall. She tossed back her head and thrust out her chest, savoring the warmth of the sun on her bare breasts. She slid her hands up slowly, cupping the firm, medium sized globes, by the time her fingers touched her nipples they were hard and she shivered with delight as she softly rubbed them. "Oh SHIT!, this is going to be a great day, 'Pache" She dropped her hands to her jeans and as she undid the buttons she slid off her boots. the jeans dropped and she slid her light blue panties off and slid off her socks. Now naked she stood with her legs spread and let the Sun bathe her body, sliding her hand down her firm belly and through the soft blond public hair she pressed her clit and moaned as the electric currents shot up her body.

she slid farther down and felt the moisture seeping out of her slit, and slid a finger into her pussy, almost dropping to her knees from the pure pleasure as she slid another in beside it.

"Ahhhh...yea...FUCK, that's so nice!"

She pumped her fingers until her juices were flowing down her leg and she felt the slow rolling orgasm start to overtake her. She dropped to the blanket on her knees and braced herself with one hand while the other spread and plunged her pussy until her body rocked and she fell to the blanket, quivering and shaking from the orgasm.

After a few minutes her breathing slowed and the shivers stopped and she sat up, looking over at Apache, still grazing on the grass only now he had a huge erection hanging half way to the ground.

"Poor boy, you need a cold shower, eh?"

She got up and picked up his lead and started walking toward the lake. Apache lowered his head and stuck his nose up to her ass, inhaling deep and snorting. Elaine jumped and turned around,

"Bad Horsey, you keep your nose, and everything else, out of my ass!"

He again dropped his head and snorted at her pussy, this time pushing her with his soft nose, actually nuzzling her pubes.

"Oh boy, better get you cooled off quick."

She told him and swung onto his back and kicked him into a fast run. They hit the water and Apache splashed once and then leaped, as if there were an invisible hurdle, landing far out in the water still at a full run. With the water now half way up his flank he was forced to slow and walked out until the water was almost over his back. Elaine stood up, put her hands high in the air and dove head first as far out as she could. The water was still a little cold, it would be much warmer later in the day, and as she broke the surface she gasped from the shock of the cold water on her hot flesh. She rolled onto her back and floated, watching the few small clouds slowly roll by, she had her arms and legs spread wide and wondered what she must look like from the high ground above the lake.

Jessie had been riding slowly, keeping as silent as he could with his rifle a the ready, hoping a nice deer would come into view. The sound of a large splash drew his attention to the lake far below him an he rode over to a bluffs edge just in time to see what looked like a naked girl dive off a horse. he pulled the spotting cope out of his saddle bag and slid out of the saddle. he hitched his horse to a small tree and brought the spyglass to his eye. The hard brown nipples on the slender girls titties were clearly visible, less visible under the water but still easy to see through the scope was the tuft of blond pubic hair.

"Shit, a natural blond!"

He whispered to him self more than his horse.

He could feel his erection growing and slid his zipper down with with his free hand. He looked around and spotted a branch at the right height to rest the scope and once he got it steady and focused on the girl he pulled his cock out and started stroking the 8 inch, uncut meat. He had always been proud of his huge tool and equally huge nut sack, and was always happy to show it to, or use it on, anyone could. He watched Elaine and stroked his cock until he felt his balls start to pull tight and then stopped, slid his rock hard cock back in his jeans and quickly stowed the scope and mounted his horse. he moved down the mountain as fast as the horse could go without breaking into a run and stopped when he knew he was still about a quarter mile from the lake. He dismounted, tied the reins and stripped off all his clothes. He pulled his boots back on and still sporting a raging hard on started sprinting through the woods.

In just a few minutes he had covered the distance to the edge of the woods and stopped, most of the noise he had made had been from his cock slapping back and forth and the horse in the water was looking right at him, it's ears perked up. He saw the girl roll in the water, dive, exposing her round ass as she did, and when she surfaced she looked toward the horse and then to the woods where his attention was fixed. Jess had slipped behind a tree and was sure she could not see him peeking through the branches. She was in bright sunlight and he was in deep shadows. he doubted even the hose had actually seen him. Elaine kept herself in the water up to her neck as she watched the shore until she convinced herself that it was just a deer coming down for a drink, or perhaps a couger prowling the shoreline from the woods. It never crossed her mind that it might have been another human, because for the 15 years she had been coming here she had only seen a couple small boats. Once when she was swimming on a late Sunday afternoon she turned to see a rowboat close enough that she could make out the faces of the two men in it. She raced to the beach, stuffed her clothes in her bag, leaped on Apache stark naked and hit him hard in the ribs. The fishermen came back to the same spot several times that summer, hoping to see the naked girl again, but Elaine came back several days later during the week and always scanned the lake from the ridge before coming down after that.

Jess stroked his cock and watched as the girl swam to the horse and led him back out of the water. He had to stop stroking as she emerged from the water, the sight of her wet, naked body would have had him popping a nut in no time. he watched her as she led Apache back to the grass, then went to her blanket and lay down spread eagle, letting the Sun dry her body. Jess slowly walked out of the woods, and when he was about 200 feet from the girl and the horse Apache snorted loudly and Elaine rolled over and looked at where the horse was looking.

The sight of the huge naked man with a huge hard cock jutting out from his thick pubic hair filled her with terror and she didn't even scream as she jumped up, pulled her shirt in front of her and bolted for her horse. Just as she was about to leap on his back she saw the man leap and he hit her hard, like a football linebacker blitzing the quarterback. She hit the ground hard and he landed on her hard, knocking the wind out of her. Apache reared, and bolted several hundred feet away, stomping and snorting at the commotion.

Elaine gasped for breath and struggled to get the man off her. Just as she thought she might actually get free and rose to her knees the man hit her hard in the gut and she went down again, holding her stomach and again gasping for air. "Well, are you going to stop fighting or do you want me to knock your ass out?" he barked.

"I'd prefer to fuck you while your awake and can enjoy it but I can fuck you while your out cold too, either way I'm going to fuck you sweet heart."

Elaine slowly sat up, looked at the man and tried not to look at his cock, but he was standing over her and she had to look past his cock to see his face. She started to talk,

"Please, don't, I won't tell anyone, just let me go..."

She swung her fist hard at the huge balls, Jess was expecting it and deflected her fist with one hand as the other hand grabbed her by the hair. He pulled her head down hard as he brought his foot up, kicking her in the face hard enough that she saw stars and fell backwards, almost unconscious, but still aware enough to know that she was spread eagle, giving him a full view of her spread pussy. She rolled over, her head still ringing from the kick and spit out some blood, she felt with her tongue, expecting to feel missing teeth but realized he had just split her lip open. She felt his hands on her hips and as he pulled her to her knees she again started pleading with him. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back hard,

"Shut the fuck up Bitch, all I want to hear from you is screaming as I plow your ass."

He slammed a hand between her legs and she felt his fingers spreading her cunt, he spit on his cock tip and she felt the huge tip spreading her pussy lips and as he pushed it in she cried in pain and tried to pull away from him, he slammed her head down hard and she saw stars again as her head hit the dirt, and heard herself scream as she felt the massive cock plunge into her. Again he thrust and again she screamed in pain, again he pushed hard and she started to scream but passed out from the pain of having her pussy ripped wide open by his tool. She woke slowly, the pain confusing her until she remembered why she was feeling it, and started sopping, he was pumping in and out of her now, long, savage strokes that rocked her whole body and she thought for a second that she could hear people clapping, but then realized it was the sound of his hips slapping her ass as he fucked her. She tried to think but her head hurt so bad and her pussy was sending molten fire directly to her brain and all she could do was lay face down and grunt as he fucked her. She felt his hand on her belly and then a finger on her clit, he rubbed her hard as he plunged in and out and she could feel herself actually getting wetter as he fucked and fingered her.

"Yea baby, that's it, just lay there and enjoy it."

He grunted, he slowed his strokes and his finger went from mashing her clit to softly rubbing it, and after a few minutes of this she actually felt her body starting to respond.

"Oh my God" she thought "I can't be getting horny now!"

But 19 years of daydreaming about what it would be like to have a real cock inside her instead of her fingers and a few carrots and cucumbers she had fucked herself with flooded her mind and the pain in her pussy started turning into something else. As the pain stopped it allowed her to actually feel his stiff cock sliding in and out, she could feel herself spreading for him as he pushed in and gripping him as he pulled back, soon she heard herself starting to grunt,

"Uhh, Uhhh, Uhhhhhh,...Oh fuck, I'm going to cum!"

The thought flooded her mind and she tried to pull away from him, but he held her hips tight and pushed into her to the hilt, she heard him grunt and knew he was cumming, and she felt her own orgasm start, she sobbed and grunted and let her soaking wet pussy surrender itself to the unstoppable pleasure. It rolled up and down her like a train, rocking her body, searing her mind and forcing air from her lungs that came out as obscene grunts of pleasure.

The man pulled his cock out of her and she fell on her side, her body still rocking from the orgasm. Cum flowed from her gaping and gasping pussy and she felt it flow down her ass. She reached down and cupped her cunt, trying to stop it from betraying her, but it was already too late, it had finally had a real cock in it and it had enjoyed it, even if she hadn't. She felt the mans hand pull her head and opened her eyes to see his cock in front of her face. "Clean it off, and if I feel your teeth I'll break your fucking neck!" He forced his cock to her mouth and she tried to clench her teeth, but he gripped her jaw and squeezed hard and forced her jaw open, he managed to shove 6 inches into her face before she gagged hard and he pulled out. She fell over and gagged again then threw up, her stomach still sore from the punch clenched hard and she dry heaved several times. He pulled her head back up as soon as she was breathing again and this time she didn't fight as he slid into her mouth. He only put a couple inches in but it still filled her mouth, and he told her to suck it. She started sucking softly, her split lip being painfully spread by his wide tool. As she sucked the firm, soft, hot flesh her tongue started sliding along the underside and she could feel herself starting to heat up again.

"Oh, God, NO, I'm not slut!"

"Oh yes, suck it harder baby!"

The sound of the mans voice brought her back to reality and she realized that she was actually eagerly sucking on his cock, and started to pull away but he pulled her head back and held her hair hard enough to hurt and she relaxed and sucked and he relaxed and she sucked harder and soon he was letting her suck up and down on him and she was resigned to sucking him and started to enjoy the feeling again and started pushing a little deeper each time until she was taking him all the way back to her tonsils and started to gag.

"Slow down, honey, slow down and take it real deep."

He told her, in a calm, soothing voice that actually made her relax a little. All she had heard so far was horse and threatening commands. She thought as she sucked that if she made friends with him he wouldn't kill her.

"Yea, if I just let him get what he wants and don't make him mad he'll just leave."

She thought, and started noticing his thrusts small differences, matching his hips with her head and when she heard him moan and slip to the ground she know she was doing it right.

"Fuck, your a natural born cock sucker, baby, whats your name anyway?"

She thought that strange, but then thought it was good, he'll know me, and won't want to hurt me any more.

"Elaine"

She said as she let the cock pop from her mouth.

"That's pretty, like you"

He said as he pulled his head to his and kissed her softly.

"You ever swallow cum?" he asked,

"No" she said, surprised at the sexy, husky, almost friendly tone of the single word.

"Well you swallow every drop and I'll have something real nice for you."

She ran her hands up his legs, one hand cupped his balls and the other wrapped around his shaft and she started sucking slowly and deliberately. She felt the huge to push on her tonsils and almost gagged but forced it just a little farther. Then on the next try she didn't gag at all and felt it slide an inch down her throat, squeezing tight in the small passage. She felt her pussy starting to tingle and pressed her stiff nipples on the mans leg, feeling the course hair, and on the third push she felt his pubic hair on her nose, felt his cock tip swell and felt his hand on her head, she tried to pull back but he pushed hard and she thought he would suffocate her when he pulled back and she felt the thick cum shoot into her throat. She gagged and tried to pull away and he pulled her back and told her to swallow it. She tried to swallow just as another thick wad spurted out and again she choked and again he told her to swallow it and this time she swallowed hard and just caught her breath as he pushed deep and she felt another stream of cum jet down her throat. Another pulse and he fell backward, his cock pulling out of her mouth with a loud popping sound and her gasping a lungful of air before falling over and throwing up in the grass. She looked over and he was on his back, the glistening pole waving like a tree in the wind, a string of white cum leading down the veined shaft to the thick tuft of hair and a large puddle of cum was slowly running off his belly.

He let her finish puking and then pulled her up and led her naked down to the water. he led her out until the water was just below her pussy and had her hold his shoulders and spread her legs, He tenderly washed her face, then her pussy, and then washed her ass crack. He tried to press a finger into her ass hole but it too tight and she cried in pain so he stopped.

You ever been fucked before, Ellie?"

Elaine hated 'Ellie'but just looked up at him and said

"No, no I hadn't"

"Well, your such a fine little fuck you deserve to find out what a real Man can do for you."

He took her hand and led her back to the shore and over to the blanket.

"Looks like you were expecting to spend the day here."

He said as he poked through the food, he took one of the cans of soda, popped the top, took a drink and handed it to her. She took it and sipped at it while her eyes wandered his body, coming to rest on his soft cock and it struck her as funny how small it looked now. She started to laugh and cut it off.

"What's so funny?"

He asked as he popped the other soda.

"Nothing"

"Come on, what is it, I won't hurt you."

"It looks so small now and it was so huge."

Even as she said it she hoped it wouldn't make him mad.

12