Elaine and James

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kezza67
Kezza67
1,195 Followers

'I'm cumming Elaine, I cumming inside you, my love.'

'Yes, yes. Cum inside me, fill me with your love, aghhhhhhhhh' Elaine went off again. My cock throbbed, and then that wonderful, thrilling moment when you know that your juice is hurtling up the uretha, and spurting into a receptive and willing cunt.

I had little choice as I lay there on top of her. My strength had poured out of me with my spunk, and lodged in Elaine's pussy, as did my cock. After a few minutes, concerned that my weight may be too much, I moved slightly.

'No, no. Stay there.' I raised my head and kissed her. A soft and emotional kiss that went on and on. My cock by now had softened and slowly her cunt, squeezing to hold it in, actually pushed it out. She moaned with disapointment. I rolled to one side, propped myself on my elbow and looked at her. She smiled back at me, then lifted her finger to my lips.

'I never had doubts about you,' she said, 'but if I had, they would all be dispelled now. You know when I reminded you of that song "I want to know what love is".' I nodded. 'Well I really do know now. I can't tell you exactly how I feel, it's like I have been opened up, no! You have opened me up, to all the joys of this world. I have never had so much pleasure from making love ever. And to feel you in me, throbbing was so out of this world. I am your woman, James. Now and for as long as you want to keep me in your life. No if's or but's, I am yours.'

CHAPTER ELEVEN aftermath

Later that evening we made love again, the pill was still having an effect, although I was starting to come to the idea that Elaine was having just as much, if not more impact. This time I went down on her and licked our combined juices from her honey pot. At first Elaine wanted me to stop, but very soon gave up as the sensations became too much for her. Then with my mouth full of the remains of my spunk and her fluids I kissed her. I have never had a woman's tongue so deep in my mouth as she tried hard to gather every last remnant of our combined moistures. We lay panting for some time, happy to be replete and close in each others arms. We must have drifted off into sleep around ten o' clock. However the side effects started to kick in about three o' clock in the morning. I woke up with a high temperature, and a palpitations. I got up and went downstairs for a glass of water. I was drinking a second glass when Elaine came down wearing one of my towelling robes.

'What's the matter, James? Is it the side effects?' I nodded, and she felt my head and put her hand on my chest.

'Christ! Your burning up, and I can feel your heart going so quickly. I call an ambulance.'

'No, Elaine. There's no need. It'll go in a while, don't worry.'

'Your not taking one of those bloody pills again, not for me.' She was in tears. I pulled her to me and sat her on my lap.

'Don't get upset. It's not dangerous, the Doctor examined me and told me all about it. He wouldn't let me take them if it was harmful.'

'Please James?' She pleaded through her tears. 'Don't take one again, not for me. Please.' I was shaking my head.

'Elaine. I will. Not every time, but I will from time to time. I can put up with this discomfort, and it's worth twice this discomfort if I have the pleasure of being within you.' She was shaking her head.

'Let me ask you. If we had met years ago, and I wanted a child between us. Would you have agreed?'

'Yes. I would have loved that.'

'You would do that, knowing that to give birth would mean going through hours of intense pain. But you would have done it?' She nodded, her cheeks wet with her tears.

'So what is the difference?'

I dried her tears with my tongue, and held her close until the sobs faded away. We went back to bed. I slept fitfully, and I don't think that Elaine slept at all as she watched over me with concern written all over her face. The alarm had been set for half past six. Elaine showered and dressed for her first day at work, and I put the sweats on, I would go on to the gym after dropping her at work.

That evening Elaine phoned me, all excited about her job, but before saying anything about that she demanded to know if I was alright again. I reassured her, and then we talked about her first day at work. That was the routine we got into. Talking every evening, and my picking Elaine up from work Friday afternoon, spending the weekend together, and then taking her to work on Monday. I did take the Cialis again. Now Elaine was used to the effects she was less concerned, but we both enjoyed the results of its primary purpose.

This went on for about five months. We went away some weekends to the West Country and to Scotland. We even flew to Guernsey. Elaine had never flown before and she was like a child with a new toy. In fact I think it was the flight she enjoyed most of all, which peeved me a little, as I thought our lovemaking was especially good that time. One fine Sunday we packed a picnic basket and drove into Wales. I had studied the maps and found what I thought would be a likely area to find that secluded spot. We did. That day will stay in my memory, we spent the whole day naked, chasing each other around, making love, feeding each other titbits from the food hamper, then lying close in each other's arms. She decided for us then that we should have a holiday sometime at a naturist venue in the Mediterranean. Who was I to argue?

It was the first weekend in November that I could sense that Elaine was getting restless. I was convinced that this was it. She had found someone else. Eventually on the Sunday she asked if we could have a serious chat. We were sitting in the conservatory, and instead of sitting opposite me and telling me that she was putting an end to our relationship, she came over and sat in my lap.

'James, I am not happy with the way things are.' I thought here it comes.

'Why? Elaine.'

'This life we have, it's not enough for me.'

'Go on.'

'James I love you so much, and I hate being away from you during the week. Can I come and live with you all the time?' I was dumbstruck! This was not what I expected. But I had no problem with my answer, as I had found that the weeks without Elaine were hard to take.

'Of course you can. But why this change of heart?'

'I thought when we got together that it would be great, just having our weekends, and me going back to the cottage during the week. But I have missed you so much. I was never someone who needed company all the time, and Brian was not company at all, he was down at the Pub most evenings. I thought I would be fine that way. But it gradually dawned on me that I was lonely, not for anything or anyone else, but lonely for you.' I hugged her.

'I have missed you during the week. Yes, Elaine, come and live with me. I will love it.'

There was the emotional decision made, now came the practicalities.

'Do you want to continue working? You don't have to, I can support us both.'

'Yes I do want to work. I quite enjoy the job, and I don't want to be a kept woman. I shall contribute my share. I have thought about it, I will sell the cottage, and make an offer to Brian about a divorce. If he agrees to make it easy, without a fight, I will give him half of the value.'

'That's generous of you. A court may see it differently.'

'I don't hate him. We should never have got married in the first place, but he did support me for close on thirty years.'

'Well that's fair. If you are going to carry on working, I can get you to work and pick you up.'

'No I won't have that. I am going to buy myself a little car with some of the capital I get. I have a driving licence, although I didn't drive that much, Brian hated me to drive his car. So I will make my own way to work and back.'

'You've got it all worked out.'

'Yes, I have been thinking about this for a few weeks. All I needed was for you to say that I could come here and live. And you did. You make me so happy, James. In every way, and that includes our bed.'

'Well speaking of that, perhaps?'

'Oh yes please my darling. Take me upstairs, undress me, and let us make love.'

In one of those quiet moments that happen after making love, Elaine asked me about anal sex.

'I am frightened, but I want to try it sometime. I promised you that I would do anything for you, and I want to make that true.' I explained that it would take time, how I would prepare her with lubricant and my fingers, before trying to enter her. I told her that it would really be best if she used an enema before. She listened very carefully.

'Will it hurt?' I had to tell the truth.

'Yes it probably will when I first push past your sphincter, but the pain should go away quite quickly. Hopefully you will enjoy the feeling of being full then.' She had a lot to think about and nothing more was said.

Elaine moved in the next week. Now that we had decided neither could wait for all the other bits to fall into place. My daughter, Sarah came to visit, and she and Elaine got on like a house on fire. For a while I was reduced to the position of man servant, keeping the glasses full of wine, making tea and coffee, and providing numerous little snacks. As she was leaving Sarah gave me a huge hug.

'She's lovely, Dad. Just what you need. She has got you looking younger already, and it's obvious that you are happy. Elaine loves you so much.'

'And I love Elaine.' Sarah smiled.

'I'm pleased. I always wanted a sister.' Sarah was pulling my leg.

'She's not your sister.' I said firmly. 'I don't go in for incest!'

That Saturday night, Elaine spent quite a long time in the bathroom, with the cistern flushing twice before she came to bed. I was finding now that I didn't have to take my little pill as much, and hadn't taken it this evening. She came into my arms and we snuggled closely.

'James.'

'Yes Elaine?'

'I want you to take my virginity tonight.' I was perplexed.

'I'm sorry, I don't understand y.....' Then I did. I had no problem that evening. It worked a treat, and Elaine looked very pleased with herself afterwards.

'That was so, so nasty, and delicious. We are going to do that again.'

We did, and all the other things that Elaine had fantasised about. She was very happy, and so was I. But I never could shake off the thought that one day she would leave me. Perhaps, one day, I shall finally put that fear to rest.

*

Some readers may feel that Elaine and James are too far apart in age to have a successful relationship. But Spring and Autumn relationships do work. If you believe that Elaine will eventually leave, then please write your own last chapter. I shall look forward to reading it. Constructive criticism is always welcome. It will help me become a better writer.

Kezza67
Kezza67
1,195 Followers
1...345678