Elaine & Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elainew
Elainew
13 Followers

We cuddled in the back, “Don’t worry,” I said, “I still love you.”

“I know you do,” she put her face into my neck and cried again.

“Oh come on it’s not that bad. It was my fault anyway, you look fine it was probably what I shouted that caught her attention. I’ll know in future not to do that again. Please cheer up,” I said.

“If I was passable as a woman, this would never have happened. I feel so sad because I thought I did.”

Lorraine interrupted, “Elaine, John is right, it was just a careless remark or a simple gesture on your part, don’t lose any sleep over it. I have schooled you over the last two years in female mannerisms and I think you are just fine. So please stop crucifying yourself.”

“OK but I was having so much fun and then this had to happen,” Elaine answered.

“I know, I know, but stop it OK, you are with us now and there will be other nights,” Lorraine replied.

It was pretty late when we reached the house and the girls watched as I opened the driveway gates. Soon we were in the house and Elaine rushed to the kitchen to make us some coffee.

I emptied my bladder and looked in the mirror to find traces of lipstick and make-up all over my neck and shoulders, there was mascara and eye make-up embedded in the shoulders of my suit. I gave my face a wash and cleaned my suit with a face cloth before emerging again.

After changing, Lorraine descended the stairs in her housecoat though I could see she was wearing her pretty lingerie underneath while Elaine was sitting on the couch with her feet tucked under her buttocks drinking coffee. Her shoes undone and on the floor.

“I know it is a holiday tomorrow, what do you two want to do?” I asked.

“Not much, take it easy,” said Lorraine

“We could go to the beach or take a drive up into the hills?” asked Elaine.

“We could take in another movie, how about some pure escapism?” I asked.

“I’ll decide, if the weather is hot and sunny then it’s the beach, if it is overcast and dry it’s the hills and if it is pouring down then we should go to the movies,” said Lorraine.

“What do you fancy tonight?” I asked Elaine who was still sipping her hot coffee in cupped hands.

“You to give me a cuddle and a hug,” she replied.

“Come on then, let’s go,” I said.

“Goodnight Lorraine,” I said and I kissed her on the hair.

“Goodnight you two, I’ll clear up the mess,” she smiled as we headed up the stairs.

I had a quick shower, brushed my teeth and hit the sack quickly but for Elaine the process was much slower. She needed help to remove all her clothes including that rear facing zip. “It’s not easy to do that with these nails,” she said.

Soon she was removing the last traces of her make-up and was soon parading in the raw. I marvelled at the sight of her body. She had a very typical female hour glass figure with her waist tucked under two beautiful orbs.

As she walked out of the door I turned to see her rear and it was just as you would expect with two wide cheeks that wobbled slightly with each step.

She had a quick shower, put on her nightdress and joined me on the bed. I thought that she would put the light out and go to sleep but instead she handed me a bottle of nail polish remover and some cotton balls.

“John do me a big favour and remove all that polish from my toenails, please,” she asked.

“Why can’t it wait until the morning?” I asked.

“Because I have been wearing it too long and it really needs to come off now.”

“Why?”

“Because, if I don’t the nails will get discoloured and yellow.”

“What does that matter if you have them painted anyway,” I asked again.

“They will also get brittle and crack,” she said.

“OK, OK, I’ll do it.” I said

Soon all her nails were naked of polish and she was staring at them happy that the task was finished. “What a horrible smell that remover has.” I commented.

“Has it, I never notice it anymore,” she replied.

“Come here, lets get to sleep,” I ordered patting the sheet beside me.

Soon she snuggled down with her head on my arm and her body against mine. I gave her a long lingering kiss on the mouth.

“I can’t wait to take you, now as a woman,” I whispered now but either she was pretending or she was fast asleep. I tended to think that she was asleep.

- Chapter Six – Monday Holiday / Nurse John -

I got up, dressed quickly and breezed into action, Elaine lay asleep on her side of the bed and I could hear Lorraine was busy making breakfast. After a quick wash, I bounded downstairs and entered the kitchen.
“Lorraine can I use your PC please?” I asked.

“Yes why?” she replied.

“I need to do some letter writing, I need to accept the local job and reject the one in England. After last night I have decided that Elaine needs me here and I need her. Does that make sense?”

“It does to me, I don’t use the PC all that much so feel free to use it whenever you want. Here I’ll show you how to switch it on.”

As the PC booted up I noticed that it was well equipped and soon discovered that it came with Internet access and over 10 gigabytes of disk storage space.

“This is a top level machine, what possessed you buy this if you don’t use it all that often?” I asked.

“We did use it before Elaine’s operation to find the names of surgeons and leading hospitals,” she said.

“Use it as much as you need too,” she said as she returned to the kitchen.

“Thanks,” I said.

I soon had the letters printed and envelopes addressed and was heading out the door to the post box when Elaine emerged at the top of the stairs looking tired and pale.

“What’s up,” I asked.

“I don’t know, I feel like shit,” she said

“Do you feel sore or something,” I said as I felt her head. She was burning up.

I shouted “Lorraine, do you have a thermometer?”

She came running out of the kitchen to find me helping Elaine to sit on the stairs clutching her abdomen.

“I’ll be right back see if you can get her back up to bed,” she said.

Elaine was unsteady and I had to haul her up the stairs back to her bed. Soon Lorraine was inserting a digital thermometer in her mouth. It took some time and when it beeped it was just under 40°C.

“I’ll call the doctor, she probably has a bacterial infection or something caused by her operation, take her to the shower and get her in it, we need to get her temperature down,” said Lorraine. “Make sure the water is cool or even cold.”

I got her up the stairs again and reluctantly, very reluctantly she stood with her back against the tiled wall as I directed the spray against her fine beautiful skin. As I continued Lorraine came in and said the Doctor would be here in another half-hour.

“I’ll just take her temperature again,” she said. “It’s 39.1°C now, that’s much better.”

Elaine was starting to shiver and it was obvious that though the water was working she wanted out.

“OK let’s get her into bed,” said Lorraine.

We put a warm flannel nightgown on and sat her down on the edge of the bed. “Let me look between your legs,” said Lorraine who spread her legs forcibly. “Lie back darling,” she said.

“I can’t see anything obviously wrong, there is no discharge or anything. Go and get my box of tampons over there, John,” said Lorraine.

I quickly retrieved them and handed the box to her and she quickly removed the green paper wrapper and carefully inserted one as Elaine winced against the pressure on her man made vagina. I had never been party to such a feminine action before and watched fascinated as Lorraine removed the applicator tube leaving a cotton string dangling between her legs.

“We can leave that there for a minute or two to see if there is any internal discharge,” she said. “I’ll be back in a minute.”

I was left alone with Elaine who seemed to be dosing. I left her for a minute returning with a clean wet face cloth to wipe the sweat from her pretty face. She didn’t look too well and I began to get worried.

Lorraine returned and she pulled out the tampon to reveal that it was a little discoloured but not the bloody mess, she and I had feared. She quickly inserted another and then put on a pair of panties and inserted a sanitary towel in front of her crotch.

“You two didn’t indulge in any activities last night?” She asked.

“No, we were both too tired,” I replied truthfully.

“Well something’s gone badly wrong for her to be the way she is,” Lorraine said only to be interrupted by the doctor ringing the front door.

“I get that you stay here,” I said and bounded down the stairs past my now discarded letters.

Soon the doctor had finished his examination, “I think you are right she does seem to have some bacterial infection. I will give her an injection now and I will give you a prescription for a course of antibiotics. Give her plenty of fluids and keep monitoring her temperature say every half an hour. If need be give her more cold showers. She should be back to normal though in a couple of days time.”

I asked Lorraine whether she should tell him about her recent operation but she asked me to keep quiet. “He knows all about Elaine.”

I let him out, collected my coat and letters and then ran out after him. “Doctor could you give me a lift please?”

“Sure you want to go the chemist right,” he replied. “Are you Ms Wilson’s boyfriend?”

“Yes, why?”

“Oh nothing, I just wondered about you that’s all.”

“Do you mean do I know about Elaine being a transsexual, then yes I do. She told me shortly after we first met. Is her condition serious?” I asked.

“No I don’t think so, the injection I gave her should help a lot and if you get her to take the anit-b’s she should be up and about in a couple of days.” He replied.

“Right here we are,” he said and I thanked him as I ran into the chemist to get the medication. As I waited for the prescription to be made up I looked around outside and posted my letters. I checked my bank balance and saw that I was definitely overdrawn now. I would need to ask my folks for more money.

I eventually got and paid for the drugs and then ran back up the road towards Elaine’s house. It was a good two miles away but as there were no taxies or buses in sight, I just continued running. Soon I was at the house and I let myself in.

“John is that you?” Lorraine shouted as I came up the stairs two at a time.

Breathless, I said “It’s only me.” as I entered the room.

“Here you go,” I said and I handed the small paper bag to her. Soon she had read the instructions and had given a soundly sleeping Elaine her first tablet.

“How is she?” I asked.

“Her temperature is steady at 39.6°C now,” she replied. “She has been sleeping all the time. I think that she will be OK.”

“I bought some black current juice,” I said “For vitamin C and liquid intake.”

“Good, I’ll take that,” said Lorraine.

“I’ll sit with her for a while, if you like,” I said.

“OK, I’ll just make us some soup and rolls for lunch and the juice for Elaine,” she said getting up. “Shout on me OK if you need me.”

“Sure you will be the first to know,” I said as she exited the door.

I held Elaine’s slim hand and squeezed it slightly marvelling at the feel of her smooth skin. She looked so peaceful asleep, her usual carefully groomed appearance gone and replaced by a sweaty and greasy complexion from her illness. Despite the lack of make-up she still looked in my eyes to be a convincing woman. No one could see any hint of her male past in her features.

As I watched she opened her eyes briefly and spoke, “who are you looking at?”

“Just you.”

“I must be a mess,” she said.

“You are but that doesn’t matter, the doctor says you will be up in a few days.”

I was however talking to myself because she had drifted back asleep again. I wiped her head and face and she moved against the damp cloth. Lorraine came up with the juice and between us we gave her some of the purple coloured liquid. She licked her lips but continued sleeping.

Lorraine relieved me and I went downstairs to get my lunch which was some excellent home made leek and potato soup and a glass of low fat milk. I went back to the computer and looked around on the hard disk. On it I found some photos of Elaine as she made the transition to womanhood.

There were photos of her as a boy at the seaside, dressed up as a girl and a couple of her after her operation in London. I found a separate directory containing photographs of Elaine when she married Lorraine. She looked all male and was dressed in full highland dress of kilt and black dress jacket. Her hair was fair and slicked back and she had thick bushy eyebrows.

Quite a change had occurred and no mistake. I saw that the machine was equipped with a fast modem and powered up the browser. I did a search on everything related to Elaine’s condition. That brought up a few X-rated sites but soon I had found some home pages of some pretty post operative transsexuals. I downloaded some biographies and logged out.

I printed them up and saw a common theme just like Elaine, a woman born in a male body.

Lorraine came downstairs and said, “She is awake now, you can go up and keep her company. I just gave her, her next pill but I have her hormone tablets here to give her, you can take them up to her.”

“OK,” I said shutting down the PC.

“How are you feeling now?” I asked into a pair of very tired looking eyes.

“A little better, sit here beside me,” Elaine replied patting the bed.

“I have your hormone tablets,” I replied. “Do you have to take them every day?”

“No I’ll be cutting back in a week or so,” she said tiredly to me. “I don’t produce so much male hormones now, so my dosage levels can be reduced.”

“OK do you want to watch some TV I can rig up a portable TV for you?”

“May be later,” she said. “Just sit beside me.”

She put her arm around me and drew me close and I cuddled up against her. She was still hot but not so hot as this morning. I looked at the thermometer and switched it on and popped it in her mouth.

It didn’t take so long to beep with the reading this time and sure enough her temperature was down to 39.2 degrees.

“You are getting better,” I said “Your temperature is now 39.2”

“I’m just too hot to handle,” she said smiling. I knew she was getting better when she cracked that joke.

We dozed on and off most of the afternoon and about 6:00pm I awoke to find the bed empty. Elaine came back just as I was about to go and look for her.

“I just had to go to the toilet,” she said. “I am also famished, can I get something to eat.”

“How about some hot soup?” I asked. “Do you want me to go down and get some?”

“That would be good,” she said with enthusiasm but still looking flushed and unwell.

“I’ll be right back,” I said and bounded down the stairs.

While the pan containing Lorraine’s home made soup was heating up, I phoned home and my brother answered.

“Hi it’s me.” I said expecting him to immediately answer.

“Oh hi you, how is the boyfriend?” he asked with a touch of sarcasm.

“I’m fine but Elaine is ill that’s why I’m still here,” I told him. “Can you tell Mum and Dad that I’ll be staying here again tonight and probably tomorrow as well?”

“Ok I will, looks like you are well in there brother,” he replied.

“It looks that way, she is a very special girl, one in a million,” I told him.

“She must be to keep you there,” he answered. “Will we ever see you again, I wonder?”

“I’ll try and come around tomorrow, but I really want to stay here, just tell them OK, See ya,” and I hung up the phone because I could see the soup was starting to simmer on the hob.

I picked up a tray, and poured the soup into a bowl and headed back upstairs. When I arrived, Lorraine was in the room sitting on the bed holding Elaine’s hand.

Lorraine looked serious or sad and was quietly talking to Elaine. They stopped talking when I approached the bed.

“Here we go, get some of this down you, Lorraine’s soup will be just what you need,” I said.

I put the tray down on the bed and Lorraine got up and left without speaking another word.

“What’s wrong with her?” I asked somewhat disappointed with her disappearance.

Elaine croaked back, “She thinks that I don’t need her anymore now that you are here.”

“That’s not true, right now we need her more than ever,” I said. “She is a very classy lady with a great personality.”

“I tried to tell her that I still loved her but she feels left out and lonely at the moment,” Elaine whispered.

“Listen can you manage the soup OK?” I asked “I’ll go and try to speak with her.”

“I don’t think it will do any good, we aren’t man and wife anymore and she feels that there is nothing to keep her here now. At least now that I have had the surgery. We would still be good friends but she has had enough of my self centred approach and selfishness that eventually cost us our marriage.”

“She has been very good with you,” I commented, “perhaps we should involve her more in our plans.”

“I know I have been selfish but I really thought that now this was over we could still be lovers,” she wheezed with tears streaming down her cheeks.

“Listen I will go and speak to her, you eat your soup, I’ll be right back,” I said.

I know I am not the greatest person in the world for social skills but I felt I had to try and keep Lorraine here a little longer to help Elaine. I went through to the spare room and found Lorraine putting clothes into a large suitcase.

“Lorraine, can we talk?” I asked.

“Sure what is on your mind?” she replied.

“I don’t want you to leave here, Elaine still needs you and I think you haven’t seen how much she really loves you. She knows that she has been selfish and self-centred since you two got married. She knows that but she wants you to remain here and still be friends. I would like that too.”

“I still need to start again,” she replied as she continued her packing.

I continued, “Now that her change is over, the demands that she placed on you will be over. Your companionship means so much to her that she will be like a lost soul without you. It could destroy her.”

“What about me? Her change has been a hell of a strain on me too you know, I thought I was marrying a dashing and virile young man, instead now what do I have?” she asked with a hand gesture through towards Elaine.

“I know, I know, I felt the same way in reverse when she told me that she used to be a man. I agree that you should start living your own life but not right now, not until we have had a chance to get ourselves in gear,” I replied.

“What do you say, I will continue to treat you with great respect and do anything I can to keep you here for the next few months until Elaine is fully recovered. She said that you agreed to help her with the birth of child. She said that she wants a child and she sees you as the key to that.”

“Yes I know, she wants me to carry her future husband’s child for 9 months and then promptly hand it over to her so that she can be the mother instead of me. You see it will be at least another 9 months of my own life possibly longer if I agree to stay,” she replied with some feeling

“Ever since I met you, I felt that you were like sisters instead of husband and wife. I can see that I was wrong. I am sorry but I will do whatever it takes to keep you two together. The last thing I want is for you to split. When Elaine gets over her infection, I think you will find her more able to give something back to you instead of taking all the time.”

“I’m not sure about this,” she said suddenly standing without putting more clothes in the suitcase.

“Lorraine what would it take?” I asked almost crying.

“Elaine will need to start living for me for a change,” she said. “That means giving me what I want instead of the other way around. One of the reasons I split with your brother was because of Elaine. I would want the freedom to take any man I wanted OK.”

Elainew
Elainew
13 Followers
1...34567...9