Elaine & Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“If Elaine and I keep seeing each other that should not be a problem, would you like my brother to come round?” I said. “He asked about you when I rang home,” I continued lying.

“Did he?” She replied.

“Yes, he would like to get you know you better.”

“I’ll keep that in mind,” she replied suddenly happier.

“Come on come through to Elaine and talk this through OK,” I said.

“Give me a minute,” she said and I left her to go back into the master bedroom. When I walked in, I saw that Elaine had eaten only half her soup and was dozing. She woke up as I took the tray and said, “I couldn’t finish it thanks.”

I put the tray down on the dressing table and leant over to feel her head and found that she was still burning up. The thermometer reading said 39 degrees so she was still very sick. I poured her some juice and gave her another pill, which she swallowed just as Lorraine came in.

She had changed into a beautiful sheer negligee and wore strapless high-heeled slippers on her feet. She came over to me and asked how Elaine was feeling.

I replied, “She is still quite ill, she took some soup and I have just given her another anti-b, she should be left to sleep.”

“Good come with me then,” she said.

I followed her carrying the tray to the spare bedroom where Lorraine had spent the last two nights since my arrival.

“A little while ago, you said you would do anything to keep me here, well I have thought about it. I want you to make love to me and I want you do it whenever I want where ever I want, however I want or I leave here tomorrow,” she said very seriously. I knew she wasn’t bluffing but I had to ask a question.

“You want me to be unfaithful to Elaine?”

“Yes, with me and starting right now,” she said patting the bed. “She is too spaced out to notice anything this evening, so you have all night to show me why Elaine likes you.”

“I didn’t think you would want me to do this,” I said sitting down beside her.

She just nodded yes and started tugging at my thick leather belt holding up my blue jeans and pulling at the top waist button. Soon my shirt was off and she was running her long nails down my back. I could feel the skin catch and stretch as she continued this process.

I was getting turned on and no mistake, she was smiling now as she pulled me down on top of her and we kissed passionately. I felt like a heel and if Elaine found out I knew we would be finished. But I was a 21 year old male who could count the number of women he had made love to on one hand. No this was something that was worth the risk I knew I was taking.

She continued with her nails on my arms and back and she was insistent that I kiss her with my tongue deep in her mouth. I probed and was met by her tongue coming back at me. I licked her breasts, her real breasts not like Elaine’s man made variety, they seemed warmer and fuller and much more inviting. They were certainly bigger and the area around the nipple was darker and their response was immediate and more pronounced.

I would have time later to feel like a heel for two timing Elaine right now, Lorraine’s body was just too inviting and she was inviting me. She was making me an offer I just couldn’t refuse.

She controlled the process of our lovemaking, she controlled what was done and when it was done and for how long. She asked me to lie on my back and then she made love to me. It felt like it must have been 30 minutes later, before I was able to enter her. She slowly positioned herself above my erection and slowly lowered herself onto me. Although I am no superstud, her vagina was very tight and dripping wet. With every entry I could feel her clamping her vaginal muscles and holding me deep inside like she was trying to prise my penis away from my body.

She writhed and wriggled like a snake as she absorbed and fed my thrusts back to me. She was hot stuff and no mistake. Perhaps it was months without sex that had given her this passion now. I was just glad I was on the receiving end.

She brought me to the brink three times and each time let me go back again, she dismounted after the third one and then moved up over my body and thrust her vagina into my face. I had never had oral sex with a woman before but it didn’t take me long to give her the stimulation she wanted.

I imagined that I was licking Elaine’s man made pussy as I pushed my tongue inside, there was the salty taste and faint smell of urine but I carried on and sucked her clitoris between my lips. I looked up and all I could see were her two breasts sticking out quivering like jelly on her chest.

I pulled my right arm out and then stretched up to hold her left breast in the cup of my hand. I fiddled with her left nipple before moving over to her right. She was squealing with delight and there was no doubt that she was enjoying it.

On the other hand, my ears felt like they would be the size of cauliflowers in the morning with her thighs pummelling my head. She would squeeze my head and make it virtually impossible for me breathe, I felt that if I did die this would be the best place in the whole world to go. However with each squeeze she would relax and I would be able to take in a shallow breath of air in through my nose.

Finally she came, or spasmed and then collapsed on top of me. Her whole body was spent and she was glistening with sweat. She rolled over and lay beside me her whole body tingling and her eyes closed. I hadn’t had any release but it was enjoyable to know I had given her one instead.

She fell asleep immediately and I got up and cleaned myself up with a shower. I put on my clothes and went downstairs to get a bite to eat. It had been frustrating but giving pleasure to Lorraine in that way had been worth it.

I sat down at the kitchen table with a plate of cold roast chicken, some bread and some orange juice. I finished up quickly because, I was very hungry and the food was good.

I sat down at the PC and did some more searching and found more scanned photographs of Lorraine and Elaine on holiday together. Elaine was still transitioning and was trying to perfect her new image. In each one she had some element of maleness showing through. That certainly wasn’t the case now.

After about an hour of nosing around the PC, I went back upstairs to Elaine’s bedroom and was surprised to find her awake.

“Where have you been?” She asked.

“Downstairs playing with your computer,” I replied.

“So you know all about me now then,” she said.

“Oh you mean the pictures, yes I was nosy and had a good look. You have certainly changed quite a bit,” I replied. “How do you feel now?” I asked changing the subject and feeling her brow.”

“Much better thanks, can I have something to drink,” she said fluttering her long eyelashes at me.

“What would you like, tea, coffee, cold drink or champagne,” I asked smiling.

“I would love a cup of tea,” she said.

“Do you want anything to eat? I could make you a sandwich or something,” I asked.

“Yes that would be good,” she replied and she turned towards me and with her left hand pulled my head down towards her waiting lips. “If you hurry there will be plenty more waiting for you,” she said.

I didn’t need any second bidding and soon was back with the items for her on the tray. It was now nearly 11:00pm and I was feeling tired and I started taking my clothes off.

“Give me another pill darling,” she said reaching over to my side.

She swallowed the small antibiotic pill with the aid of her tea and when she finished her sandwich she turned to me and smiled.

“You look so much better now, but lets take that temperature again,” I said. A little later I was reading 38.5 degrees and relayed the happier news. “I think you will live now,” I said to her.

“Good,” she lay on her right side facing me with a big grin on her face.

“Why are you looking like a Cheshire cat,” I asked.

“Because you didn’t leave me and you looked after me when I was ill,” she said.

“All part of the service, of being your boyfriend,” I said. She put her arm around my head and pulled me back to her very warm lips and kissed me gently.

“I knew you were the right man for me,” she replied and we hugged and cuddled before we both fell fast asleep.

I woke up a couple of times during the night and each time I had to extricate myself from an entwined Elaine. She was still carrying a temperature and I reluctantly had to get her arms and legs away from me.

On the second occasion, I had to visit to the toilet to relieve myself and I stole a look into Lorraine’s room and saw that she was still asleep in the same position I left her several hours earlier.

I went back to Elaine’s bedroom and got under the warm coverspread and was relieved to find that Elaine had rolled over to her side of the bed and put her back to me.

I put my rear up against hers and fell fast asleep.

- Chapter Seven – A Rest Day -

We were both woken by the sound of the phone ringing and Elaine grudgingly put a hand up to answer it.

“Hello,” she said trying to shake off her sleepy condition. “I’ll just get her, hold on please.”

“John go and get Lorraine please, it is her mother,” She said.

“She is just coming,” she said to Lorraine’s mother. “I am fine today, but yesterday, I had a nasty infection that kept me in bed all day. Lorraine and my boyfriend John looked after me though and I am feeling much better now.”

Lorraine heard my shout and took the phone downstairs at which point Elaine said her goodbyes and hung up. I carried on with my early morning clean up and returned with a towel drying off.

Elaine was still lying in bed but much perkier than the day before.

“How are you today then,” I asked.

“Much better Nurse John, but I think I will lie here a little longer,” she replied smiling.

I took the thermometer and found that she still had a temperature of 38.1° but it looked likely that it would fall further. I gave her some water and another pill which she swallowed.

“These seem to be doing the trick so you have to keep taking them until they are finished,” I said.

“Yes Nurse John,” she teased.

“Would like some breakfast in bed or downstairs?”

“In bed, tea, two slices of toast and jam, and a bowl of cereal,” she replied.

I quickly dressed and went downstairs to find Lorraine getting ready to go out the door to work.

“Thanks for last night John,” she said in a rush. She was wearing her usual blue striped business suit and had her briefcase in her hand as she kissed me on the cheek. She had a radiant glow about her.

“So will you stay now?” I asked.

“Yes if we can do that again whenever I want,” she replied picking up her shoulder bag and putting it on her shoulder. “I have to rush now, bye,” and she clipped out of the kitchen and strode out in her high heels to her waiting BMW.

I got back to making breakfast for the other love of my life. Soon I had everything made and arrived at the door with my tray load of food. I had picked up the post and the newspaper at the door.

I sat down on the bed and noticed that Elaine had showered and changed out of her old night-dress and now wore a sexy green see through item with long sleeves finished off with ruffled cuffs. She was obviously hungry and ate everything in sight.

“How do you feel now?” I asked

“Much better, thanks.”

“Good do you want to get up now, or what?”

“I’ll stay here a little longer because I still feel a little weak,” she replied.

“Can I get you anything before I go home?” I asked.

“Why do you need to go home?” she asked suddenly unhappy at being left alone.

“My folks haven’t seen me since I left university and I need some bits and pieces before I can come back.”

“What bits and pieces, there are plenty of clothes to fit you here?” she replied.

“I know that, the little things like my mountain bike, my Walkman and some money would be useful,” I replied.

“OK so you want to leave me,” she sat back in the bed propped up by three lace covered frilly pillows. Her breasts heaving up and down with each breath.

“You know I’ll be back in a couple of hours, can you manage without me, just lie there and we will have the rest of the day together.”

“I am just teasing you, give me a kiss before you go,” she said. I did and I was rewarded with a deep French kiss that took my breath away. Only one other person could kiss like that and that was Lorraine.

I left her around 10 and was soon home much to the delight of my mum.

“You have some letters, John including one from the university,” she said obviously happy to see her number one son back in the fold.

I opened the university letter first and was delighted that I had been awarded a second class honours degree in Physics.

“Yes that will do me,” I shouted. “I passed. I got my degree Mum” I danced around my mother with delight in some dancer in a Highland Fling.

“Calm down and well done,” mum said obviously delighted that I had done so well. Our family had never been one to show great affection towards one another but my mum now hugged me obviously delighted at the news.

“I can’t believe it, if anyone had said that I would get a degree at university, I would have said forget it but now I have a letter confirming it, look,” I said.

“I am really pleased for you dear,” she said kissing me on the cheek.

“Thanks mum, It’s not bad for someone who couldn’t get a job after leaving school. This has got to be the happiest day of my life, a new girlfriend and now this.”

“Come on and tell me about her,” she said pointing to the lounge chairs in the living room.

“There is not much to tell, she is 19 years old, blonde, blue eyes, beautiful, she works as a legal secretary, she likes horses, fast cars and she loves me now,” I said smiling.

“Just like that,” she smiling.

“Just like that, not quite, I met her a couple of weeks before my finals and we agreed to meet up again. We seem to get on well together. Yesterday though she was ill and I nursed her back to health. That is why I couldn’t come home until today.

“It’s because of her, I have decided to accept the local job rather than the better paid one in Kent,” I concluded.

“I was hoping that you wouldn’t pick that one in Kent either, I am so glad, you’ll be working here,” she added.

“I know that I owe you and dad a lot of money but could I borrow another couple of hundred pounds until I get my first pay cheque.”

“I’ll see what I have in my purse,” she said rummaging through it. “I have fifty would that be enough?”

“That would be just great, I am going to the unemployment office on the way back to Elaine’s house so that should help me a lot until I start work,” I replied. “I have to get going, I have a lot to do,” and rushed towards the door.

“John,” she called.

“Yes Mum,” I stopped and looked at the woman who until a few days ago had been the woman I loved most in the world.

“You watch out for yourself,” was all she said simply.

“It’s OK Mum, I am a big boy now,” I replied.

I quickly went upstairs and packed into my holdall some of my casual clothes and personal effects and was quickly back downstairs again.

But my mother was waiting to pounce and coaxed me back into the living room. “Tell me more about Elaine what’s her name?”

“Wilson, her name is Elaine Wilson,” I replied.

“Where does she live?

“About half a mile from here,” I replied. She and her sister Lorraine live in their parent’s house just up the hill from here.”

“You mean the big beautiful house at the top of the avenue,” she asked. I just nodded. “Wow,” she nodded back.

“What’s that in your ear, John? When did you get that done?” She said talking about the gold stud that Elaine had put there several weeks ago and that I had forgotten all about.

I semi ignored her remark by saying that Elaine had done it to show that I was wearing her ring so to speak as a token of her love. I quickly changed the subject.

“Both her parents died in a car crash a couple of years ago and her sister Lorraine helped turn Elaine into a very mature woman, I like her a lot,” I volunteered.

“When can we get to meet this Miss Elaine Wilson, then?” she asked.

“I don’t know but I will try and arrange something before the weekend,” I replied. “Mum I really have to go because I have a lot to do.” I kissed her on the forehead and darted out to the shed where my bike was held.

The Social Security and Unemployment process took longer than I expected with an interview and forms to fill in and so on but eventually they agreed to pay me a weekly subsistence allowance until my first pay cheque came through at work. On my hard-pressed finances, anything was better than nothing, I decided.

So it was nearly 2:30 when I got back to Elaine’s house and I was pleased to see that she was dressed and up but not pleased when I saw her demeanour.

“Where have you been, I was beginning to get worried that you wouldn’t be coming back?” she asked in quite a cross mood.

“My mother wanted to speak to me about you and other things. Then I had some errands to do and I got back here as fast as I could. Look this isn’t rain on my head it’s sweat OK,” I said.

“I’m sorry, I really am, please forgive me,” she asked with a sexy little pout that meant that I would. She wore her stretch jeans and pink sweatshirt and her hair in a ponytail held with a red woollen band. She had a pair of 2” heeled strapless shoes that showed her bare ankles.

“Only if you can give me something to eat first, I am absolutely famished,” I replied.

She produced a plate with salad, cold meat and potatoes straight from the fridge and I wolfed it down, I washed it down with glass of milk and finally took a chance to look at her directly.

She was staring at me back and I noticed that she had a healthy glow in her cheeks again courtesy of the make-up she had applied.

“Should you be up?” I asked. “Are you feeling better?”

“Much better thanks, but I don’t feel like doing much, I feel so lethargic and tired, I just want to sit in the lounge and crash out,” she replied.

“OK lets see what’s on the box this afternoon,” I said looking for the TV Times. “By the way have a look at this and tell me what you think,” I said passing my results letter to her.

She opened the letter carefully still struggling with those long nails but soon she opened it up and squealed with delight. “Oh how wonderful, you got your degree, my congratulations.” With that she reached across and kissed me hard.

“Well done,” she said staring straight into my eyes, “How do you feel?”

“I feel very happy, I feel like celebrating, I feel like jumping 10 feet high in the air, I feel relieved and pleased with myself. I can call myself Mr John Smith BSc now.”

We sat down on the couch in our favourite position with my head resting on her wide hips and my right arm between her legs. She had her head resting on my legs and we dozed and watched television all afternoon.

I was woken by the sound of Lorraine opening and walking in the front door, Elaine was up quickly to see to her former lover. They kissed each other on the lips and embraced.

“I am glad you are going to stay,” Elaine said.

“Are you feeling better now? I’ll stay a little longer here,” Lorraine replied almost ignoring Elaine’s comment.

Elaine said, “Yes I am almost back to normal, John has some good news too.”

Lorraine clipped over to my position on the settee and asked, “Well?”

“I passed my exams, they are going to give me a second class honours degree in Physics.” I said almost not believing the news my self

“Wow congratulations,” she said and then she bent over and kissed me gently on the lips in full view of Elaine. “So you do have brains after all,” she added. “Not that I doubted you.”

I could feel the daggers coming in my direction from Elaine.

“I think this calls for a celebration,” Lorraine said and she turned and went into the kitchen. Soon she was back carrying a large bottle of champagne.

1...456789