Elaine & Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I have been saving this stuff for a celebration and right now, I think we need to celebrate,” she said handing me the bottle and placing three champagne flutes on the coffee table.

I quickly managed to get the get the wire off the cork. Soon there was a pleasing pop sound from the cork and we were all enjoying a refreshing glass of bubbly. We finished the bottle and soon both girls were relaxed and very happy.

They both sat down beside me and started to laugh and joke with me both placed their hands on me and continued to cuddle and kiss me.

“Congratulations,” they said over and over as both cheeks became covered in their lipstick marks.

I got up and pulled them both up onto their feet and we did a slow dance around the living room with me taking one in each arm. I kissed them both and was kissed back. This was delightful. I just hoped it would stay that way. Lorraine slipped on a love song compilation CD and we danced together to the music.

During the long slow dance I said, “I hope you two realise that you have made me the happiest man in the world at the moment. I can’t thank you enough.”

We hugged and cuddled some more before we broke it up with me offering to help cook dinner.

I helped Lorraine with making dinner and we soon had pans with potatoes, vegetables and minced beef simmering happily away on the hob. After dinner, we went back into the living room and sat down on the settee with Lorraine and Elaine together. However I asked if they would like coffee and both agreed.

I heard them talking loudly but I couldn’t distinguish what was being said for the dishwasher that was efficiently cleaning the dinner plates in the corner. I walked into the room and put the coffee cups down on the table and then poured out some of the hot black liquid into each cup.

Soon we were relaxing and talking about my forthcoming graduation ceremony. They also wanted to know more about my parents and other members of my family.

Slowly the conversation turned towards the pair of them and what the future would bring. It was Lorraine who helped me feel at ease.

“John we want you to stay here with us all the time, we have both grown to like you a lot and if you are willing we would like you here with us,” said Lorraine.

“Do you really mean that?” I asked. “What about the old adage two’s company and three’s a crowd.”

“We realise that it will be difficult for you but we both love you. In the short time you have been with us, you have shown qualities rarely found in men, namely consideration and kindness. You are also quite handsome, intelligent and thoughtful,” she replied smiling.

“I can also see why Elaine is so taken with you,” she said carefully not making any reference to our caper the previous night.

“What can I say, I must confess I feel privileged to be here, this place just oozes with femininity and I feel really comfortable here with you too. Now that we have come to know each other a little better, I would like to help as much as I can.” I said.

“I am very fond of you both, you know that don’t you?” I asked.

“Yes we know that,” said Elaine.

“So what happens now?” I asked somewhat pleased.

“Right now, we want you to move in with us, love us and care for us,” Elaine replied.

“What about financially, how much should I contribute to the living costs?” I asked again.

“Let’s say a third of all the bills including food that should come to no more than £250 a month.”

“I couldn’t afford that until I start work,” I replied suddenly disappointed.

“That’s OK we wouldn’t want you too, just love me and the rent is free until then,” said Elaine.

“Bribery will get you everywhere,” I replied and I saw Lorraine mouthing at me “love me too” behind Elaine’s back. “If you are happy with that, then at least let me make myself useful by doing the garden.”

“We have a gardener,” said Lorraine.

“Yes,” I said “But I could still do little odd jobs like cutting the grass and trimming hedges. As you can see, I can also cook and I could clean up the house”

Elaine suddenly declared that she wanted to go back to bed and reached out to grab my hand but I started clearing up the coffee cups careful of maintaining my new reputation with these ladies.

“I will be up when I have washed this stuff,” I said.

“Here I will help,” Elaine said and soon we were putting the coffee things away.

“How do you feel now?” I asked.

“Just tired,” she said, “and I want to cuddle into you again like I did last night. I also want to feel you inside me down here.”

“You mean you want to make love like a lady now?” I asked. “Are you ready and won’t it hurt you?”

“It has been a long time since the operation and I think that provided we use plenty of lubrication it should be OK now,” she said. “I am keen to try and see what it is really like.”

“OK,” I said trying to mask a massive erection, “let’s get these dishes put away and get upstairs, shower and head for that big bed of yours.”

“Goodnight Lorraine,” we both said as we left in her in the lounge watching the late night BBC news.

Soon we were lathering each other and soaping up each other’s sexual organs. She sprayed me with this special foam shower gel and took great delight in cleaning my body with a sponge.

We dried off and fell into bed laughing and giggling. After making love to Lorraine the night before, Elaine’s body felt less soft and much more bony in places. I hadn’t noticed it before but there was more muscle definition in Elaine’s arms and legs and she didn’t have the same amount of body fat on her hips and chest area.

We started slowly, very slowly with little pecks on the cheek, she would work her way onto my mouth and I would follow her lead. She would kiss my neck and ear lobes while I would take lick her nipples. She took my earring into her mouth and chewed on my lobe.

Slowly we worked up and down each other’s bodies, we caressed and played with each other, stimulating all the erogenous zones we both knew existed. However we both knew that this was just a prelude to what we both wanted or desired. When it came to that stage, I was fully erect and Elaine was ready to have her virginity taken. She applied some jelly to the tip of my shaft and then asked me to be very very gentle and not to force the issue.

“Should we doing this, so soon after your illness and your operation?” I asked.

“I don’t care, I just want it, please be gentle,” she replied with passion and breathlessness.

I felt for and found the tip of my penis with my right hand guided it into her man made slit and gently, ever so gently pushed. Surprisingly I met with little resistance and I continued. I pushed some more and then came back slightly.

I asked, “How was that?”

“Good like you could never believe how good. Keep going don’t stop, go all the way into me. Please fill me up,” she cried digging her nails into my shoulders and pulling me down on her. “I want to be filled by you completely.”

I kept my hand on my penis and pushed down again slowly. I slowly descended into her hole. She was tight but the lubricant she had used meant no tearing or stretching.

I continued my descent and soon reached the bottom of what seemed a bottomless mine shaft. I had gone all the way in and my pelvic bone was touching her new clitoris

“I am all the way in, your doctor did a good job you must be seven inches deep at least,” I said.

“Stop talking just do it,” she replied but then she continued. “It feels so wonderful to be taken by you. I can’t believe this is finally happening.”

I started working in and out and she gripped my legs with her bent legs. I continued to pump in and out as gently as I could, I could feel her tighten inside me with each thrust and as I withdrew.

“Go faster, it’s OK, go faster,” she whispered. She was like a bitch in heat, she wanted this and how. Her whole being had waited for this moment of passion. She was being what she wanted to be. She had wanted to be on the receiving end rather than as a giver.

I rammed in harder and harder and on each thrust I could feel her hold onto me in a manner not unlike Lorraine, but somehow much harder. The lubricant we had used initially was also being used up and the increased friction and speed was now paying dividends for both of us.

I could feel my peak rising and said so to her.

“Elaine, I am coming,” I said

“Then just let it happen darling, ” and she pulled me down again onto her waiting mouth and as I did so, her tongue entered my mouth fully and began exploring inside my head.

That was all it took and I exploded inside her before coming to rest like a steam engine smoking and sweating and parked inside the station.

“How was it?” I asked still concerned.

“Tremendous, just tremendous, I never ever thought it could be like that to be penetrated by someone you love,” she replied breathless with that sexy husky voice of hers. “I want to do that again,” she added.

“Again? Give me a rest first and we’ll do it again.” I bleated in reply.

“Would you lick me between the legs then?” She asked with a gentle voice and I started down over her body.

“Wait before you go here is a present from Elaine,” she said and she kissed me hard before I started my descent down towards her legs.

As I approached her vulva she surprised me by suddenly grabbing both sides of my head with her hands. She pushed my face to exactly where she wanted it. She held my head in her arms and placed my lips above her newly formed clitoris.

I could smell the scent of our previous passion. I could smell what seemed like gallons of come that filled her earlier. There was also the smell of stale urine. I didn’t have time to take in the view scenery, I just closed my eyes and licked and was rewarded with a cry.

“Oh yes, there that’s it! Oh yes,” she continued.

Like Lorraine the previous night, Elaine squeezed her thighs together to keep my head pinned and soon she was moving rapidly with me trying to hold onto to her private parts with my mouth.

She erupted with a scream, “Yes, Yes, Yes.” She then collapsed and slumped back with her first orgasm as a woman.

I took the opportunity to get cleaned up and headed for the bathroom.

After washing my face and my penis I was back beside her but she was lying back with her hair lying across her face, looking like someone who had just survived making passionate love. Her lips looked luscious and I resumed kissing her.

“How was it then?” I asked in between kisses to her neck, lips and nipples

“You can’t believe how good it was,” she replied.

“How good?”

“Like my whole body came instead of just one part of me, It was much better than anything I had ever experienced as a man.”

“How?”

“It just felt so wonderful like I was taking you in and trapping you inside me, like we were one being. It felt so right to have you all the way inside me. Like that was the way I should have been all along”

“That’s weird that you should think of us as one being,” I said.

“I know but that’s how it felt, it was like a spiritual experience.”

“I know I am good but not that good, surely,” I laughed.

“Oh you, stop taking the Mickey,” she said as she pulled me up to her face again.

“What else did you feel?” I asked my curiosity still strong.

“When you first entered, I could believe how big it felt, then when you were in all the way. I just felt complete and finished. This is the most feminine thing I have ever done. Sure I have worn make-up and pretty clothes, had my hair permed and more but nothing comes to close to having your penis inside me.

We kissed and cuddled and talked and talked until the small hours of the morning. I was ready to fall asleep but Elaine had other ideas. She reached down and grabbed my penis, which immediately became erect again.

“Look what I found,” she said after squeezing my sex organ hard back to erection. She was insatiable and I loved it.

Soon she applied a little lubricant to my shaft again and I was able to enter without the caution of a few hours earlier. I was tired but I found the energy to ram piston into that man made cylinder for over 15 minutes with Elaine moving to get better positions as we went.

At last I was allowed to come gain and I was amazed to learn that she had an orgasm over ten minutes earlier and was happy for me to continue until I collapse on top of her. She pushed me to one side and that is how I slept lying on top of her, I didn’t have the energy to move and she didn’t have the energy to move me.

- Chapter Eight - Shopping. -

When I awoke I was still on top of her, she was warm and comfortable. I looked up and found that it was 9:30am and Lorraine would have gone to work a couple of hours earlier. I got up and Elaine was able to take a deep breath without my 12 stones of maleness bearing down on top of her.

I got up and showered and returned to see her fast asleep. She had a contented look on her face. I bent over and kissed her on the forehead.

“Good morning lover,” she said surprising me and then pulling me

down for another kiss on her wet lips.

“I think you are insatiable,” I said. “This change hasn’t changed your need for sex much.”

“Thank you, I don’t see you complaining too much and anyway you are not so bad yourself,” she smiled as she got up and padded on tiptoes to the bathroom. Her rear wiggling provocatively as she went.

She returned all freshly cleaned, with wet hair and a clean canvas with which to apply her make-up. She sat down at the dressing table and brushed out her growing blonde hair.

Next she took out her curling tongs and set them to turn her normally straight hair into a mass of curls. I lay on the bed fascinated with that done, as she then turned her attention to her face.

She first pulled out some hairs on her eyebrows with tweezers and then applied some foundation to her neck and forehead. She then applied a dark brown eyeshadow before applying her mascara and a small amount of eyeliner. Finally she pulled the top off her lipstick and taking a brush carefully applied a plum coloured shade to her lips.

She took out her plain earrings and inserted a long hoop in one hole and a short gold leaf ornate ring in the other. The third stud remained. Round her neck she put on her gold necklace with a locket and as she did, she opened it and then pointed to it.

I nodded that I knew what she wanted was a small photo of me and I would have to get one for her soon. A small ladies gold wristwatch followed some bracelets on each wrist while she went overboard with rings with one on each finger except one.

“If I ever buy you a ring would you take all those others off?” I asked.

“You will just have to do it to find out,” she replied smiling.

She pulled out a white bra fitted with lacy cups and clipped it in front before sliding it round and then putting her arms in the straps. She carefully inserted her breasts into the C size cups and jiggled them slightly to make sure they were seated correctly.

Next out of lingerie drawer was a pair of fashionable high cut panties that fitted her slender 26” waist and her 34” hips.

A pair of dark, almost black Lycra tights were drawn up each leg and over her crotch. Next a full slip went over her head and was smoothed down towards her legs. I continued to watch fascinated as she dressed.

She stepped on tip toes over to the cupboard and looked inside and pulled out a dark blue below knee skirt that had a rear facing slit.

She took it off the hanger and stepped into it, slowly pulling it up over her slip. It fitted well and was soon up around her waist. Next a silk blouse was buttoned up with Elaine still struggling to come to terms with her long nails.

“Come over here, your buttons are not lined up properly,” I said and I quickly removed her earlier efforts and replaced them all again.

“Thanks,” she said, “You can do these buttons for me anytime, these nails can be a real pain when they are this long. I like them long and painted but they are just not practicable.”

“Well you have the rest of your life to get used to them now,” I replied philosophically. “I like you like that, if gives such an impression of helplessness when you cant even button up your own blouse properly.”

“God knows how I will manage at work, tomorrow,” she said. “How will I cope with a keyboard with nails this length?” They must have extended fully half an inch past her fingertips.

“I don’t know, but I have a feeling that you will though, wont you?” I countered. “Because you wont get them cut, will you?”

“No I don’t suppose so,” she replied. “I know what they do for you and

how they turn you on.”

She tucked in her blouse and did up the top rear facing button and belt on the skirt. She padded again on tip toes over to her shoe rack and pulled out a black suede leather pair of heels. I was disappointed that they were not pointed stilettos but they were still very elegant shoes with at least a 3” high heel but tapering to a 1” square sole. They were fitted with a bow across the toes that covered her painted toenails.

Next she came back to her stool beside the bed and crossed her legs and applied a little more makeup to her eyes and lips.

“Well how do I look?”

“Excellent. Good enough to eat.”

“Thanks,” she said smiling. “You really know how to flatter a girl.”

“I never knew women had to do so much to get dressed and go in the world.” I replied.

“Talking of which, we are leaving in ten minutes to go shopping and you are still naked,” she replied.

“It wont take me long to slip on something casual,” I replied.

“Well if you think you are going out with me dressed only in blue jeans, you can stay right there,” she said and she padded over to the basement clothing that was still piled up in the corner.

She worked her through her old stuff and picked out a pair of cotton support briefs. I worked them up my legs and found that they were designed to support and cradle my privates unlike the uncomfortable boxer shorts I usually wore.

Then found another silk shirt and this was patterned and well tailored, fitting me like a glove. Next she found a pair of cotton Dockers in a stone colour complete with matching belt. They were a little short in the leg compared to what I was used to but they fitted everywhere else so I kept them on. I slipped on my own cotton socks but she had other ideas with a pair of woollen boot socks that were comfortable and warm.

The final touches were a pair of brown brogue shoes with three eyelets for laces and a tweed jacket complete with elbow patches. She then handed me a new digital watch to replace my ageing Timex.

We were soon downstairs and making a quick cup of coffee before leaving. Elaine read out a note from Lorraine that reminded her to take her pills and that she wouldn’t be back until late.

After a slice of toast and coffee we charged out the door and headed for the car. She asked me to drive and I was happy to oblige. Soon I had the thoroughbred car warmed up and we headed out towards the biggest shopping mall in the area.

I enjoyed driving the BMW and occasionally I would put my foot down.

Elaine knew what she wanted, she was looking for a new tailored outfit for work and was soon looking down rows and rows of clothes. After a couple of tours she tracked down her desire and tried on a cream coloured jacket with a dark red skirt.

The skirt was quite tight and was fitted with a row of 3 buttons at the rear that could be undone to allow more freedom of movement. With the buttons done up her thighs were held tightly together and the result was a sexy wiggle I hadn’t seen since Marilyn Monroe in Some Like it Hot.

Jack Lemmon’s comment, that she was a whole different sex came instantly to mind.

A pale lime green suit came under scrutiny followed by a purple outfit, she finally decided that what she had was good enough.

1...456789