Elaine at the Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers

When he was all the way in, he stopped and held her there. He stroked her legs and looked her in the eyes. Elaine did not know this man, she had no idea who he was, but his penis was deep inside her body and he would use her for his pleasure. He slid back slowly, a look of complete concentration in his eyes as he savored the feel of her.

It was too late now to stop, this was happening. Elaine looked around; people had gathered and were watching her get fucked. She wondered how many would have her tonight. There were many people watching her, but no Amanda.

He pushed back in, and then began slowly fucking her. Elaine bit her lip. This hurt, he was stretching her in a way she had never felt before. She started to understand the difference between men and boys. She could feel the orgasm already building. The slow pleasure emanated from her core as he began to pick up the pace and fuck her faster and harder. The pain, the sense of fullness, the pressure and stimulation of her clit and her pussy and the helplessness of being used all built until she could not hold it back anymore. He slammed into her once more and Elaine yelled out, her body exploding and she had her first climax ever with a man. It was possible, it could happen, a man could satisfy her the way Amanda could and even better, because as much as she desired Amanda, she still wanted men more.

She moaned and panted, then her head was turned to the side. She felt something push against her lips, something wet and sticky. She opened her eyes to see one of the men holding her press his cock against her mouth.

"Open up," he said and smacked his hard cock against her face.

Barely aware of what she was doing, Elaine parted her lips and his shaft entered her mouth. Elaine had never been that good at sucking cock. Her boyfriends, such as they were, had appreciated her efforts, but had usually given up on her and just fucked her to get off. No one had ever cum in her mouth and she regretted that. She wanted to be able to please a man with just her mouth. Amanda had given her a few lessons with a strap-on, including her first taste of deep throating. But, Amanda fully admitted that there was no substitute for the real thing. She let him do the work, just kept her mouth open and let him push deeper and deeper into her mouth while the other man pounded away at her pussy.

The hard rod of flesh in her mouth was interesting. The pre-cum tasted salty and a little sticky. She wanted to keep him just in her mouth, but he grabbed the back of her head and pushed deeper. He reached the back of her mouth and she gagged, as she did he forced his way into her throat. Another orgasm hit her and she arched her back and moaned around the gagging shaft in her throat. She was filled mouth and pussy, she felt so dirty and so alive.

She had no idea how long this went on, but the thrusting in her pussy became more intense and with a few hard final thrusts, he came. He pulled out and Elaine felt sore and empty. The man in her mouth pulled out, too.

"Get her on her knees," he said.

Strong hands lifted Elaine off the ottoman. She was moved to the floor, on her knees. Her pussy was dripping from the amazing fucking she had just received, she tried to see the man who had done that to her, but he had already disappeared into the crowd.

There was a cock in front of her face, the same one that had just been in her mouth. It was slick and wet with her saliva. She nodded and opened her mouth again. He grabbed her head with both hands, pushed back in and he was quickly into her throat again. Elaine gagged and thrashed, but he held her tightly and fucked her face. He was fast and rough, but all Elaine could do was take it. Her eyes watered, but she was finally rewarded with a mouth full of sticky, salty cum. A man had cum in her mouth for the first time.

"Swallow it," the man holding her hair ordered. Elaine gagged, it was a mouthful, but she managed to get almost all of it. A little dribbled down her chin. He wiped it with his finger and stuck it in her mouth to clean it off. "Good girl," he said and headed to the bar with a satisfied bounce in his step.

Elaine knelt on the floor and wondered what was going to happen to her next. She was vaguely aware that a room full of people had just watched her get fucked and give a man head. However, she had a more pressing concern at the moment; there had been three men with her, where was the third?

"Open up," a voice said. The third man, younger and thinner than the other two now stood in front of her. "I want to start with your mouth before I take a dip in that luscious pussy."

Elaine took a deep breath. She was new to this, it would take her a second, and she wanted a little respite.

He smacked his cock into her face.

"Suck it," he ordered. There was firmness and a hint of danger in his voice. She had no idea what he would do if she did not obey, but she did not want to find out.

"Just..." Elaine started to say, trying to get a break, but as soon as she opened her mouth even a little to speak, he rammed his cock in.

"No talking, just suck it."

Elaine felt so used and so objectified, it was humiliating but she was as turned on as she had ever been. She began gently sucking his shaft and moved her head up and down on it. She hoped she was doing a good job.

"You'll need some more practice," he told her. "But I can make it better."

He grabbed her hair and forced her head down, he slid into her throat, choking her.

"There," he said and slowly lifted her head up. "That's better. You just sit there and I'll do what I need to."

Elaine closed her eyes and let him fuck her face. She finally got the rhythm down enough that she could time her breathing with his penetrating shaft. Elaine was coming to the conclusion that she really did not like deep throating men, but that was one of the things that made it so intoxicating and so arousing.

"Look at me," he ordered, "I want to see those blue eyes."

Elaine forced her eyes open, they were watering, but she looked up at him. He smiled, and there was a predatory gleam in his brown eyes. He seemed very happy and satisfied making her do this. She found herself wanting to please him, wanting to satisfy him.

"Okay," he said and slipped out of her mouth, "time to get fucked."

He grabbed the leash and wrapped it around his hand then pulled Elaine back to the ottoman. Elaine stumbled on her knees and he pushed her down face first onto it, bent at the waist with her knees on the floor.

"Now that is a world class ass," he said from behind her. She heard the sound of a condom wrapper being torn open then he began rubbing the smooth curves of her backside. "Amazing," he complimented her then slipped a finger into her already aching pussy. "Nice and wet, too."

Elaine turned her head to the side. She could see people on the couch watching her and one man with steel blue eyes on a chair by himself staring with intensity. Then her legs were kicked apart, for the second time tonight she was going to get fucked by a man she did not know. He knelt behind her, rubbed her ass one more time then guided his shaft to her waiting slit.

Elaine yelled out as he rammed his way deep into her in one long, hard thrust. The first man had started slowly, this one was rough and brutal from the first thrust. She cried out in pain as he savaged her helpless body. She wanted to get away, but there was no escaping him. He grabbed her hips and pulled into her harder and harder.

Her world exploded in a massive orgasm. She saw red, her body tensed and jerked as wave after wave of pleasure broke over her. She had never known this much pain from sex before and certainly never this much ecstasy. She had not imagined that this was possible, that her body was capable of this.

He came with a savage roar and nearly lifted her off the ottoman with his last deep thrusts.

"You are a great fuck, girl," he said and slid out of her aching pussy.

Elaine lay there, panting and crying softly. She knew she should probably get up before someone else decided to have a turn on her, but she couldn't make her body work yet. She closed her eyes, thinking of what had just happened to her.

"Well, I caught the end of the show and it was pretty impressive," Elaine heard a familiar voice say. "Come on, let's get you a drink."

Amanda helped Elaine stand up and walked her over to the bar.

"Red wine and water for her," Amanda told the bartender. "I'll have scotch on the rocks."

While the bartender poured their drinks, Amanda grabbed Elaine's leash, pulled her head towards her and gave her lover a long, deep kiss.

"You've got dick breath, honey," Amanda said with a smile.

"First time for everything," Elaine said and relaxed for a second. For the moment, it was just her and Amanda, like it had been for the past year. She could forget that she was naked and cuffed, freshly fucked and probably not done for the night. She hoped Amanda would not ask her if she was ready to leave, Elaine knew she would probably say yes and didn't want that opportunity.

"Cheers," Amanda said and raised her glass. Elaine toasted her and they both took long drinks. "Let's watch the show."

They turned back to the room. The same brunette who had been on the ottoman when they entered was back. This time there was a man beneath her, Elaine watched as she slid down on his cock. Another man stepped in behind her, the young man with the steel blue eyes who had been watching her intently from the chair, and began to push into her. Elaine realized that she was taking it in the ass and pussy, the girl was getting double penetrated. The man in her ass looked at Elaine, there was no mistaking that he was looking directly at her, then began to slowly fuck the girl. The brunette moaned, but was soon silenced as a third man stuck his shaft into her mouth.

Elaine was mesmerized as the girl took three men at once. Her body seemed helpless as she was used by them, but Elaine could see pleasure in her color, in her breathing and in her spasms and jerking. She was actually enjoying it, Elaine realized with a start. Elaine just stared as they all thrust in and out of the brunette, she wondered what it must feel like, how full and how violated she must feel.

Amanda put her free hand on Elaine's thigh while the other held her drink. She loved Elaine's thighs, she loved Elaine's entire body, but she had never known a woman with a lovelier hip-thigh-butt combination. She could make a lot of money of that combination. Elaine did not offer any resistance as Amanda's hand slid down from the top of thighs and into the silky flesh of the interior. As Elaine watched the girl (what was her name, Vicki? Amanda had helped enslave her last year), Amanda began to softly stroke Elaine's clit.

Elaine turned to Amanda with a questioning look.

"A little quickie, watch the show," Amanda said. She kissed Elaine then turned the submissive woman's head back towards Vicki's triple penetration.

Amanda knew Elaine and she quickly brought her to a nice little orgasm. Nothing earthshattering, but a pleasant little burst of pleasure. She loved to give Elaine these before work or on lunch breaks, something to perk up the day. Amanda was a little gentler than usual, aware of the pounding Elaine's pussy had already taken. Elaine tensed, let go and came with a dreamy smile.

Watching the girl get fucked intensified the hand job from Amanda. The feeling of Amanda's fingers on her clit and pussy was familiar, but this night added a new level to it all. Elaine watched the show and when the men finished, she turned and kissed her roommate, the unspoken adoration in her eyes.

A man approached the bar.

"Do you mind?" he asked Amanda and gestured at Elaine.

"No," Amanda said and handed him Elaine's leash. "Help yourself."

"Would you mind putting her hands behind her back?" he asked. "I like them like that."

"No problem," Amanda said. She looked at Elaine. "Stand up, girl."

Elaine, not entirely sure why, stood up. Amanda uncuffed one wrist.

"Turn around," Amanda said. Elaine obeyed. Amanda took a second to rub her butt then cuffed her hands back together behind her back. She hung the key from Elaine's collar. "Have fun," she said to the man and turned back to the bar.

"Thanks," the man said and began pulling Elaine towards the hallway.

Amanda smiled. This was turning out well. She could use a little more action, though. She looked around the room, two men were sitting in a corner, drinking and talking. Perfect. Both seemed on the younger end of the men here, guys brought in by slave owners to fuck their slaves, but probably not owners. One was stocky, maybe even a little on the pudgy side and hairy, while the other was skinny and had the look of someone who regularly waxed or shaved all of his body hair. Amanda could not figure out the reason for some styles, but they were both decent looking and had nice bodies. The stocky guy was talking animatedly about something, Amanda thought it was sports, while the skinny guy leaned back and listened.

The muscular redhead walked over to them, knelt between them, and without saying anything began licking the skinny one's cock. He seemed a little surprised at first, but this was the sort of thing that happened at these parties. As soon as he was hard, and it did not take long, she took him into her mouth. Amanda enjoyed sucking cock and she was good at it, too. He leaned back, his hands splayed on the armrests of the big chair and let Amanda do her thing.

Amanda deep throated the skinny guy and winked at the stocky man who was watching the show. When she thought that he was ready to go, Amanda stopped. She kissed the tip of his cock then stood up. His eyes were on her from behind his mask as she reached into one of the bowls of condoms that were strategically placed around the room. She unwrapped it, rolled it down his hard shaft and climbed into his lap. She shifted, rose up and guided his cock into her wet slit.

"You having a good night, big guy?" Amanda asked as she began fucking him. He nodded and, showing the first signs of action, grabbed her ass with both hands. She ground into him, sliding up then back down for a nice grind before repeating it. She circled her hips, enjoying the feeling of him inside her. "Suck my tits," she said and leaned her breasts into him. He did not need to be told twice and attacked the erect buds with his mouth. Elaine was definitely better with her mouth, but he was okay. He was certainly enthusiastic about it.

Amanda increased the pace, she was nearing her climax and hoped he could last long enough to get her off. There was his friend, too, but she was hoping for another with him. She could feel it building, rising up from deep inside her and when the climax hit her, she moaned happily. She kept it up as long as she could and started to come down off her sexual high when he tensed up and came.

When he was done, and of no more use to her, Amanda climbed off. She gave him a deep kiss and turned to his friend.

"You ready?" She asked. She looked down and saw he was already stroking his hard cock. "I guess you are."

Amanda put a condom on him and was about ready to mount him for her pleasure when he stood up. He directed her to kneel on his chair, facing the back. This would be nice, too. She rested her face on the back of the chair, her elbows on the arm rests and stuck her ass out towards him.

"You're not a slave, are you," he asked as she slid inside her already fucked slit.

"Nope," Amanda said, "but I do love a good fucking."

"You brought that other one here, the one with the turtle tattoo on her ass, didn't you?"

"Yup," Amanda was enjoying being filled again.

"Is she for sale? I like her looks."

"Maybe. But I may already have a buyer lined up," Amanda answered. Personally, she thought Elaine was too good for this guy, she was definitely out of his range. "But why don't you forget about her for a while and take care of me."

He began giving it to her, he wasn't bad, not great, but okay. He tried to dominate her, to use his cock as a weapon to conquer her, but he wasn't that good and Amanda was not that green. She used him, taking the best of his attempt to dominate her and climbing to another orgasm. She was on her way to a second, when he came. Amanda was a little disappointed, but two from two guys was good.

Amanda did not see Elaine ending up with them, though, her little pet needed more than these two could give her. Amanda wondered where her pet was? Probably still with the guy in one of the rooms. She ignored her two recent playmates, grabbed a towel to wipe herself off and tossed it into a laundry bin as she walked over to the bar for another drink.

Frank Goller approached Amanda. The redhead, herself sated after a good night of sex, smiled at him. She felt this audition had gone well.

"You liked her?" Amanda said. Even with the masks she knew him and knew he had been the first one to have Elaine tonight.

"I'm interested," he said to her. "We can make arrangements later."

Amanda was having second thoughts about selling Elaine. The woman was intoxicating to her and Amanda rather enjoyed being with her. Elaine wasn't going anywhere, she could always enslave her later. Besides, Amanda was diversifying her portfolio so she would not be as dependent upon slaving. She had a nice real estate deal working that might set her up for a while.

But at the least she would hear what Frank Goller was willing to offer.

---

Elaine had one last glimpse of her friend sitting at the bar as she was pulled towards the hallway where Amanda had disappeared earlier. There were three doors on the side and he took her towards the last of these.

There was something about this man that made Elaine afraid. He was tall, she would have guessed 6'3" and powerfully built. She could tell he could easily break her in half if the urge hit him, or she displeased him. He had some graying hairs on his broad chest and a few tattoos that from Elaine's limited experience looked military, including one written in what she assumed was Arabic script. There was a host of small and medium scars on his body. He had an intensity to his stare, a deep desire in his eyes for her that she hoped she could satisfy.

His name was "Mack". Officially, it was Captain David MacKenzie, but those who knew him called him "Mack". He was in the military, doing the kind of things you did not talk about or ask about. He had done and seen a lot that disturbed even his loose sense of morality. He did try to do the right things, when situations allowed, and he certainly never tried to hurt women or children in the line of duty. But, he had done some things, things which had earned him the nickname "Mack the Knife."

Mack had seen the girl when she came in, everyone had. The red mask meant that she was not a slave, yet, but was, or would be, available for purchase. He wondered if she knew this. He was still active duty and not in any position to own a slave, but he could enjoy her for the evening.

The room was small, about 8' x 10' with a twin bed in the middle taking up most of the space. Elaine first wondered what the rings on the corners of the bed were for, but realized that they were for tying up women. No decorations, but a small table with a single drawer; condoms, lube and towels on top; a trashcan and laundry bin beneath it. The room was dimly lit when they entered, but the man twisted the dimmer switch and everything brightened.

"You are very beautiful," he said by way of explanation, "I want to be able to see you better."

"Thank you," Elaine said and awkwardly added a "Sir".

"And what should I call you tonight, girl?" He asked and gently stroked her cheek.

Elaine thought about this for a moment. She did not want to use her name and did not want to make up a name that she would probably forget in the heat of the passion. This was a slave themed party and she was brought here cuffed, collared and leashed. Maybe she could pretend for a while.

beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers