Elaine at the Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers

"Call me," she bit her lip, wanting to say the word, but could not. It seemed to be very powerful to her. She took a deep breath, gathered her courage and tried again. "Call me, s.." she could not say it.

"Sweetie?" he asked, prompting her. Many people called her that, it seemed to be in her demeanor. But, she wanted more than that tonight. She shook her head.

"Slave?" he said.

The word was electric. Elaine did not know why it hit her so hard. Amanda had called her that while playing games and it had been made perfectly clear that this was a slave themed party. But, there was something about being helpless in the presence of a strong man being called "slave" that struck a deeper chord with her than she would have ever thought. It seemed to speak to a deeper desire, a deeper truth.

Elaine nodded and kissed his hand.

"Very well," he said and caressed her lips with his rough finger. "I will call you slave. Since you are not my slave, you will call me, as you have been, 'sir'."

He leaned in and kissed her, his hands reaching up to play with her firm breasts. Elaine clenched her hands behind her back and opened her mouth wide for him. His breath tasted of whiskey and maybe a little steak, manly and pleasant. His callused hands were rough on her sensitive nipples, but Elaine found the raspy touch arousing.

He let go of her breasts and pulled her body against his. Her nipples were tickled by his hairy chest and his hands now roamed down her back, briefly interlocking fingers with hers before reaching down to grab her perfect ass.

"Kiss my neck," he ordered.

Elaine obeyed, turning her head up to do so. He was stubbly, very different from Amanda, but Elaine found that masculine texture pleasant. She also liked the changes in his breathing and the way he grabbed her ass tighter when she did it well. She jumped when he reached between her legs from behind and slid a finger into her pussy.

Elaine moaned as he fingered her, forgetting to kiss his neck until her reminded her with a slap to the ass. She liked the spank and wondered if she could misbehave enough to get another without making him angry enough to really hurt her.

"Get on your knees, slave," he told her after a few minutes.

Elaine carefully lowered herself. She briefly noted that it was a nice, soft carpet; not the kind she would have at home, but good for kneeling. He stuck his fingers in her mouth and Elaine tasted her juices. Elaine licked and sucked them clean then looked up at him expectantly. He rubbed his cock against her lips, leaving a trail of pre-cum. Elaine opened her mouth and licked the tip.

Elaine really did try to do a good job. She licked his cock from bottom to top and took the tip into her mouth before licking the sides and top again. She looked up and saw a faint look of disapproval on his face. When he grabbed the back of head, she was ready.

He pushed in, deeper and deeper until he was past her mouth and into her throat. He slid in and Elaine found her nose buried in his pubic hair, choking on his cock.

"You want to be called a slave, I will fuck you like a slave," he said.

He pulled out and thrust back in hard. Elaine was in agony for the next few minutes. Her mouth and throat roughly violated by this strange man. He was fast, hard and rough and never gave her much of a chance to catch her breath. What she felt did not matter, only the pleasure he could take from her body was important. Elaine felt helpless, violated, scared and incredibly turned on. She felt like a slave and dutifully swallowed his cum when he finished in her.

He patted her cheek and sat down on the bed.

Elaine caught her breath and tried to avoid looking at him. When she had recovered enough to function, she stood up and stepped towards the door. She expected that now that he was finished, she would find Amanda. It had to be getting a bit late and she thought they would leave soon.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked her.

"Back to the party, Sir."

"Oh no," he chuckled. "I'm not close to being done with you yet."

"But my friend..."

"Can have you back when I'm finished."

Elaine looked at the door. There was no way she could open it with her hands cuffed behind her. She looked back at him. She was a little afraid, this was not how she thought this would go, He could do anything to her back here and no one could see it or stop him.

He sat on the bed and waited patiently.

"I want more of you and I am going to get it," he said in an even tone. He patted the bed beside him. "Come sit down. Now."

Elaine hesitated for a moment more, and then obeyed.

"Good slave," he said.

Mack was going to enjoy this beautiful, innocent woman. She had no idea what she was getting into; he realized that she had no idea that she was going to be sold. That denial, that belief that she was just playing a game and she could quit any time she wanted made him want to savor and experience her. He leaned over and began kissing her neck, enjoying the way she responded. One hand cupped her breast, small, firm and perky. He pinched a nipple and her whole body jerked.

Elaine surrendered to the moment and to his touch. There was nothing she could do to stop him; she was handcuffed and he was much bigger and stronger than she was. He wanted her and there was no way she could stop him from having her. This was what she had come here for, to be used and fucked like a slave. Elaine had had rape fantasies for as long as she had had sexual fantasies. The idea that she was so desired that no man could be stopped from having her was always very arousing to her. She just hoped he would respect the rules and that Amanda would find her and take her home when this was all done.

His hands roamed on her body, touching her thighs, her stomach, her breasts and shoulders. He slipped a finger into her pussy, feeling the wetness and probing deeper. When he pushed her down on her back on the bed, Elaine offered no resistance. Her hands beneath her were not very comfortable, but his strong hands on her tender body felt wonderful.

He began to kiss and lick her, starting with her neck, then moving down to her breasts. He was rough on her nipples, more biting than Elaine would have liked, but she was his to do with as he pleased. He fingered her slit as he abused her breasts and Elaine felt a climax building. Why had it been so hard to orgasm with her boyfriends, but so easy when she was tied up and at the mercy of a strange, anonymous man?

He pinched her clit and began to work it between his fingers. His touch was hard and clumsy compared to Amanda's subtle and expert touch, but it worked. Elaine bit her lip and moaned softly as she came.

"Cum for me slave," Mack ordered her and thrilled as her beautiful body writhed under his attention. This little sub was a work of art. Once she fully surrendered, once she fully realized her destiny as a slave, she would be amazing. Even now, she came so easily when dominated. He could only imagine her bound, whipped and assraped. He envied the man who would get to do that to her.

Mack kissed her then rolled her onto her side, facing away from the door. He opened the drawer in the nightstand and found what he was looking for: a short length of soft rope. Mack ran the rope down her leg, tickling her with the loose end. He grabbed one ankle firmly and tied the rope around it. He reached for the second ankle, but she kicked away, trying to keep him from tying it. Mack smiled and spanked that perfect ass. He enjoyed it so much he did it a few more times and watched her smooth flesh turn red.

When he grabbed her ankle again, she did not resist and he tied it to the other one. He stepped back to look at her for a minute. She was beautiful like this, her hands cuffed, behind her back; her ankles tied together. She had long, smooth curves from neck to shoulder to hips and down the wonderful thighs to the delicate ankles. The only imperfection was that turtle tattoo on her now delightfully red ass. He knew that Amanda preferred to mark her prey that way, but he thought it was defacing a work of art.

Mack went back to the drawer for a gag. There was not one in there, he was a little surprised, but found a scarf that would work just as well. She seemed a little surprised when he tried to put it on her and even struggled for a minute before he took the simple step of sticking a finger in her collar and choking her just enough to get her to comply. Once the gag was tied, Mack pulled a condom from the bowl and slid it on his cock.

He laid down on the bed behind Elaine. Elaine had never felt so helpless in her life. Her hands and feet bound, collared, the gag to keep her from yelling for help and she would bet that the door was locked, too. She was, minus the mask, naked. She was distinctly aware of every device that made her helpless, everything that restricted her freedom. Her ass glowed and stung from the spanking and that made her aware that he had no problem hurting her if she did not obey. She was his to use. His hand reached up and grabbed her neck, not choking her but holding her and Elaine knew that all it would take to choke her was a little pressure. She had never felt this desired, this objectified, but so aroused, too. She wanted him to pillage her helpless body, to make her bring him pleasure.

He shifted and moved his cock to her wet slit. She ached to be penetrated, she wanted to beg him to fuck her, but the gag kept her silent. He moved her legs, bending her slightly at the hip then began to force his way into her. Elaine moaned into her gag as he pushed deeper into her body. She tried to adjust to his invasion, but before she could, he pulled back and rammed into her.

This hurt and Elaine would have yelled out were it not for the gag. He was ruthless, pillaging her, taking from her only what he wanted. Elaine felt dirty, violated and used but turned on like she had never been before. The orgasm came quickly, striking her body like a bolt of lightning. She pushed back into him, relishing each penetrating and hurting thrust. She wanted this; she needed to be used like this. Things made a lot more sense to her, this is what she was missing in her life; this was what she needed.

Mack pounded away for a few minutes, savoring her tight pussy on his hard cock. A great body and a great fuck, he thought while he took her. He pulled out of her and flipped her onto her stomach. A little fumbling and he had her knees beneath her and her face down on the bed. She struggled a little but another quick spank and she obeyed nicely. He plunged back into her pussy and resumed his assault on her. She came again and Mack fucked her harder, if this what she wanted he would certainly give it to her.

Mack could feel his orgasm building down in his toes. He clinched them and continued to use the girl. She was tight, hot and getting him closer and closer to where he wanted to be. When the climax hit him, it seemed like Mack's world exploded. Everything went bright and he could feel his entire body come alive, focused in the hard rod of flesh buried in the helpless girl.

Reluctantly, he slid out of her. He looked down on her, the way she shuddered even now, the sweat on her pale skin and how her small hands were closed into tight fists. Mack tossed the used condom into the trash. He was reluctant to let her go back to the party, he wanted more and knew someone who would enjoy a little taste, too.

Elaine slowly unclenched her fists. As she did, he took her hands and began rubbing them, helping to get the feeling back into them and to get them to relax. That had been an amazing experience. She was not sure if she was ready to leave the party yet, but she wanted to let Amanda know she was okay. The man briefly unhooked her leash, looped it around one of the metal loops on the bed frame then hooked it back again.

"Stay put," Mack told her and rubbed her ass. "I'll be back."

"My friend," Elaine wanted to say but he was already out the door.

Elaine sat up as much as she could with her leash tied to the bed. She was sore, in her pussy and her entire body. This was turning into an amazing night, but she still could not let go of her desire to have a little control over her fate. She could not let herself go and fully surrender, even as much as she wanted to.

The door opened and Elaine felt a rush of relief washed over her as she saw the familiar red of Amanda.

"God, you look so fucking hot like this," Amanda said from the door. "I just wanted to check on you."

Mack led a friend back into the room, past Amanda. Elaine tensed up as she realized she was about to get fucked again by another total stranger.

"Wanna watch?" the new man asked Amanda.

A wicked smile appeared on Amanda's face.

"I'd love to."

The new guy did not waste any time. He slipped on a condom and plunged his cock into Elaine's well used pussy. Elaine moaned as he took her, when she looked over at Amanda she saw undisguised lust in her eyes. While Elaine watched, Amanda began slowly playing with herself.

Elaine came again, the guy fucking her was going hard, but Amanda stopped him.

"Do you mind?" she said and put her hands on his hips to stop him. "I have an idea."

The guy fucking her pulled out and gave her ass a slap. Elaine wondered what her roommate had in mind.

"I've always wanted to see this," Amanda said and began untying Elaine's ankles. Next she took the key from Elaine's collar and uncuffed her. "On your back, sweetie," Amanda ordered and Elaine obeyed. Amanda cuffed one ankle to her wrist and used the rope to tie the other one. Elaine was aware how spread and vulnerable she was.

"Almost ready," Amanda said. She turned Elaine so she was lying across the bed. Another gentle tug and Elaine's head hung over the edge. She knew where this was going. The men did, too, and the one who had been fucking her went back to work on her pussy.

Elaine was almost lost in getting fucked when Amanda took off the gag and guided Mack's cock to her mouth. Elaine opened and took this powerful stranger inside her again. Bound and getting fucked top and bottom, Elaine's world was an amazing place. Suddenly, there was a new sensation. Amanda was getting in on this, too. Elaine felt the familiar sensation of Amanda's mouth on her small, sensitive breasts. The licking and sucking on her nipples pushed her over the edge.

The sensations were so intense that Elaine knew if she could have gotten up and run away, she would have. Instead, she was forced to endure them, to take the pleasure that was being forced from her and to her. She arched her back, pushing her nipple into Amanda's hot mouth, opening her throat more to the cock pounding her there and removing any resistance to the cock in her pussy. She moaned and yelled, but the sounds were muffled by the fleshy gag in her throat. She pulled on her hands, knowing she would leave bruises from the cuffs and ropes. It was too much, she had to get away, had to make it stop. But, there was no escape.

Elaine started to panic. Then she felt the familiar, soothing touch of Amanda's hands. Amanda rubbed her stomach and shoulder, not in a sexual way, but a calming touch. Amanda was reminding her submissive lover that she was there and that she would take care of things. Elaine calmed and relaxed again, concentrating on the physical sensations of being taken, both top and bottom. Amanda would keep her safe; Red would bring her home.

Suddenly her pussy was empty and Elaine realized he had finished with her. The man was out of her throat and took his place pounding her slit. Elaine took a deep breath, opened her eyes and looked around. She saw the satisfied look behind the mask of the man who had just fucked her. He was stripping his condom off, a condom she had helped fill, and watching the rest of the show. Amanda was nibbling on her right nipple while she pinched the left. When she raised her head, she could see the determination in the man fucking her. Her thighs were chafed, her pussy and throat ached. Every muscle in her body seemed tired and aching from tensing so much.

She dropped her head back down and closed her eyes again. He was slowing, coming to a stop. Elaine knew he had cum in her again, that her body had brought him another orgasm and his use for her was done. She felt used, objectified, but it also felt right. It felt like a deep need inside her was finally being met.

Elaine caught her breath, heard the door close and realized she was alone with Amanda.

"I think I'm ready to go now, Red," Elaine said wearily.

Amanda smiled, stood and locked the door.

"I'm not," Amanda said. She turned Elaine so she was lengthwise on the bed, but made no effort to untie her. She began to caress Elaine's tired body. "That was one of the hottest things I have ever seen. You look so good getting fucked. I think I have to have a little taste, too."

"Come on, Red," Elaine said. "No more. How about tomorrow after I've had some rest?"

"Shh," Amanda said and put her finger to Elaine's lips. "Don't make me gag you. You came to a slave party and slaves don't get to say no. Slaves have to do whatever they are told."

"Amanda, no," Elaine said in what she thought was her most forceful tone.

Amanda ignored her and began kissing Elaine's neck while her hands caressed Elaine's captive body. She knew Elaine's body, a kiss here, a lick there, a soft touch that lingered on that one spot; and the beautiful sub stopped protesting.

Elaine, as she had so many times before, surrendered to Amanda's attentions. She knew there was no point fighting her dominant lover, she would wind up doing exactly what Amanda wanted anyway, it seemed like she always did. When Elaine felt the wild red curls on her thighs, she knew any resistance was futile.

"I love your pussy, Laney," Amanda said from between her thighs. "I'm glad someone else got to experience it, too."

Amanda picked a stray pubic hair from Elaine's crotch and tossed it over her shoulder. Without another word or hesitation, she dove in. Elaine tensed and moaned as her roommate expertly ate her out. She loved Amanda's mouth on her pussy, no one could be better at this than the redhead who had turned her life upside down. Two fingers, then three were slipped into Elaine's well-fucked pussy and Elaine rode the sensations to another orgasm.

"My turn," Amanda said and rose. She climbed on the bed and straddled Elaine's face, one muscular thigh on each side and lowered her pussy onto Elaine's mouth.

Elaine did not need to be told what to do. She had done this many times before to her dominant roommate, she loved doing this. She loved being able to bring so much pleasure to this woman who had changed her life so much. And, to be honest with herself, Elaine just loved eating pussy. She hoped that she could do this with other women someday, show off what Amanda had taught her. But, the pussy in her face right now was Amanda's and Elaine performed with affection, experience and desire. The redhead stayed on top of her submissive lover until she had climaxed then climbed off.

"Let's go home," Amanda said and untied her. "Maybe you can try anal next time, Laney."

"Never gonna happen, Red," Elaine said wearily and began to sit up. "My butt is off limits."

Amanda smiled at Elaine's naiveté. Someday, someone would fuck her in the ass; it was too perfect to be left alone. It was just a matter of when and Amanda hoped she could be there to watch it happen.

--

The day after they returned to the Grand Canyon, Amanda got fired. Elaine got the news when she was at work. HR knew these things and she ran back home to see her lover.

"I failed a piss test," Amanda confided as she finished loading up her 4Runner. She had twenty-four hours to get out of the park and would be out well before that. Elaine realized how little belongings Amanda had in the apartment.

beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers