Elaine Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how long I had been asleep but the next thing I remember was hearing Terry and Roger talking in hushed but excited voices.

"She has really grown up into a sexy little minx." It was Terry. "Even sexier than Sarah was, plus no superior attitude!"

In the chair I kept my head down but slowly opened one eye just a crack. The room was quite dark, some of the lights having been turned off, but I could clearly see the two men on the settee. Elaine's empty whiskey glass was on the coffee table but she was nowhere to be seen – I confusingly hoped she had and hadn't gone to bed.

"What a dirty little body she has." It was Roger. "What I'd do to that if given half a chance!"

"I know." Said Terry. "And the best bit is she doesn't even realise how fucking sexy she is."

"Yeah, I don't think she meant to let slip about still being a virgin." Roger said, "God, I'd like to stick my cock up that tight little snatch."

"You'd have to wait until I finished!" Said Terry and they both chuckled.

In the chair my heart was pounding and it was all I could do to stop myself panting for air. My cock was like a rod of iron. I knew I was being a terrible Dad by not stopping them talking like that and even more so for being so turned on by it.

"Hey, I've got an idea." Said Roger.

"Oh yeah." Said Terry. "Am I going to like it?"

"I think you might!" Said Roger. "I've got a USB stick in the car with a little programme I downloaded from a certain, not very savoury, website. Once you get it installed you can't detect it and it lets you control the PC remotely."

"And you're suggesting we put it on Elaine's PC, what good is that?" Asked Terry, he never really understood IT.

"It would mean we could look through her files, see what she's been writing or looking at on the net."

"Boring." Said Terry, "I bet it's just school work and inane teenage chatter."

"What about turning on her webcam without her knowing, anytime we liked?"

"Now that's a different matter." Said Terry, finally cluing on.

"One problem – we need to physically be at her PC to install it and I expect that's in her room."

"That's no problem." Terry assured him. "She'll be dead to the world by now. She weighs less than one of my legs and must have just drunk four measures of whiskey. Go and get it."

I saw Roger launch himself off the couch towards the front door, excitement all over his face. Terry stood up then and I clamped my eyes shut. I felt him walk over to me until he was standing right in front of me.

"Nige." He said quietly. "You awake?"

I didn't answer, I just stayed there pretending to be asleep.

"Pathetic." He said quietly but with real disdain. I just hoped he hadn't noticed my dick straining at my trousers. Luckily Roger was back in minutes and I felt Terry move away. A moment later I hear the familiar soft creak of the third step as the two men crept upstairs.

Still in the chair I felt paralysed. I should have put a stop to it all straight away and now it felt like things were escalating. At the same time I couldn't deny how immensely aroused I was – more so than I could ever remember being. I heard the men whispering as they reached the top of the stairs, obviously unsure of which room was Elaine's. Hearing them finally galvanised me into action and I got unsteadily to my feet.

I crept across the room and into the darkened hall. At the foot of the stairs I listened carefully and heard the faint click as a door was opened. I crept up the stairs, carefully avoiding the third step, until I reached the top. From there I could see Elaine's door was wide open. I crept down the hall until I could peer through without being seen. Suddenly there was a low light as one of them found Elaine's desk lamp.

"Careful." I heard Roger whisper urgently. "She'll wake up!"

"Don't worry, she's out cold." Replied Terry. From the door I could see him standing over her bed.

Roger seemed satisfied and quickly fired up Elaine's desktop PC. It took a little while to boot up during which time Roger kept looking over at Elaine nervously – he was obviously concerned she was going to wake up and catch them. Finally the PC was ready and I saw him insert the USB stick and grab the mouse.

Outside my mind was a turmoil of emotions. I should have gone in there and demanded to know what they were doing but at the same time I was massively turned on by the sight of these two older men in Elaine's bedroom, standing over her bed as she slept.

"God, she's so horny." Terry said, almost to himself. He was still staring down at her.

"There, done it." Whispered Roger, "Let's go."

"No, hang on." Said Terry, "Can't let an opportunity like this go to waste."

From the hallway I could see him bend down towards Elaine.

"No don't Terry, she'll wake up." Roger whispered urgently.

"Don't worry." Soothed Terry, "She's out for the count."

I saw his hand reach down and grab the corner of her duvet. My breathing was so fast and ragged I was sure they would hear me. My cock was harder than I could ever remember it being. Slowly Terry pulled the duvet off Elaine's shoulders and I could see that she had gone to bed without wearing her nightie, which was unusual. I stole a quick glance at the floor and noticed her clothes lying about. That was unlike her too – she usually put her clothes away neatly, but then I remembered she'd been drinking. I heard both men gasp as Terry continued to pull the duvet away and more and more of Elaine's naked body came into view.

Even from the hallway I could see how beautiful she was, her skin was flawless and even just her naked shoulders were enough to appreciate her slender, youthful body. Terry continued to pull downwards on her duvet and the swell of her teenaged breasts started to come into view. Both men gasped again.

I was so excited I thought I would have a heart attack – here were two old, perverted men gawping at my beautiful daughter's naked body. I should have got up then, gone in and given them hell for what they were doing. Instead, I just stood there with a raging hard on.

Then suddenly, but unsurprisingly I suppose, her breasts were totally exposed. Both men just stood there marvelling at their utter perfection. Although only B cups they were perfectly shaped and, even though she was sleeping on her back, they stood up proud and pert without the slightest hint of sagging. From the hallway I could see enough to appreciate them myself, their flawless pale skin and small nipples. I envied the man who would first get to feel them - I didn't have long to find out who that man would be!

Reaching down Terry slowly cupped one her naked teenage breasts in his large meaty hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. Out in the hall I know I let out a little strangulated gasp but I didn't need to worry about being heard as Terry let out a very satisfied sounding sigh himself.

"My god." He said. "They're so firm."

Out in the hallway I couldn't breathe - the contrast of his old, liver spotted hand against her pale, perfect skin was such a turn on.

"Have a feel Roger." Terry encouraged his friend.

Roger reached down as well and I saw him slip his old hand around her other breast.

"Jesus!" Was all he could say.

"I know." Said Terry. "She's absolutely divine."

"Jesus." Said Roger again.

Just then Elaine moved slightly and both men froze, each with a hand still clasping one of her breasts. But instead of waking up she just sort of stretched a little and gave out what can only be described as a satisfied little moan. Terry chuckled.

"My god, she's actually enjoying this." He whispered to Roger.

Both men relaxed and gave her breasts another squeeze. Another moan followed.

It was the dirtiest, most erotic thing I had ever seen. In the low light of Elaine's bedside lamp I could see the two old men stooping over her sleeping body, her duvet pulled down to her waste exposing her beautiful teenaged breasts and these two men groping her, at the same time.

"I wonder if she's naked." Said Roger breathlessly.

"Well let's find out." Said Terry in an evil whisper.

That was it for me though. Suddenly the thought of them totally exposing my daughter's naked body, seeing her more intimately than anyone else had done since she was just a kid, made my stomach lurch. It didn't matter how turned on I was I just couldn't allow it.

I lurched back downstairs as quietly and quickly as I could and then, when I'd reached the bottom of the stairs, I turned and came slowly back up – this time making plenty of noise. When I reached the top of the stairs both men were waiting for me.

"Ah Nige." Said Terry, slightly breathlessly. "We were wondering when you were going to wake up."

"I must have passed out." I said more drunkenly than I now felt.

"Yes, of course." He said. "I was just showing Roger where the bathroom was."

What a pile of rubbish – he knew full well there was a toilet downstairs. I looked around pretending to be out of it and noticed Elaine's light off and door pulled to.

"Well we'll be off Nige." He said. "It's getting late."

I mumbled something but he just said. "No need to show us to the door. I know the way."

With that he pushed past me and started down the stairs. Roger followed without saying anything, a look of amazement still on his face.

When I heard the front door close I raced downstairs and stared out of the peephole until I finally saw their car drive away. I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself. Nothing had happened which couldn't be fixed. Elaine wouldn't remember a thing and Terry and Roger weren't going to talk about what they'd done - neither one would ever set foot in the house again, that's for certain. As for my role, well, it was definitely shameful but no one would ever find out.

Finally feeling calmer I climbed up the stairs but then, curiously, I turned towards Elaine's bedroom not my own. I slowly pushed open the door whilst softly calling her name. Even in the gloom I could see she hadn't moved at all. I crept in a little further not really knowing why. I flicked on her bedside lamp, as Terry and Roger had done, but Elaine didn't move. I moved closer until I was standing in exactly the same position as Terry had been and then, without any volition, I saw my hand reach down, take hold of the corner of her duvet and pull it back. Just as before first her shoulders and then her wonderful breasts came into view.

For the second time that night I saw my teenaged daughter's naked breasts, but this time I was standing right beside her. My heart was pounding even harder than before if that's possible. Her breasts were perfect – pert and shapely and, I noticed with amazement, her nipples were hard with arousal!

Curiously I heard a zip being pulled and, looking down, I realised I had my cock out and was pumping my hand slowly back and forth. I looked back up at Elaine's naked breasts and gave a gasp of immense excitement as within seconds the most wonderfully intense organism began to build. My mind was strangely clear – there was guilt and shame in there somewhere but they had been relegated by raging, uncontrollable lust

I could do nothing to stop my orgasm building and realised I need to catch my cum if I were to get away with this perverted act. Looking down at the floor I saw Elaine's discarded clothes lying about – close by were her white cotton knickers – I had no choice. I picked them up and squashed them up against my cock and within seconds the most intense and amazing orgasm I had ever had shook my body. I felt myself lurch about as if having a fit as my cock exploded. I felt Elaine's knickers flood with my sticky cum as I clamped them tightly over my spasming cock to catch it all.

Ever so slowly I felt my orgasm diminish and I became aware of my body again. I realised, with more than a little surprise, I was still standing. I looked down to see my slowly softening cock still surrounded in Elaine's soggy knickers and, just in front, my still sleeping daughter. Waves of guilt suddenly flooded through me.

I awkwardly reached down to cover her back up, flicked off the light and retreated out of her room – all whilst keeping Elaine's knickers wrapped around my cock to prevent any cum dripping on the carpet. I raced down the stairs to the utility room. Slowly I peeled Elaine's sopping kickers from my cock – they were full of my cum and I must admit to a twitch of excitement at the sight. I shoved them straight into the washing machine and then pulled off my own clothes and put them into the machine as well.

I went back upstairs and climbed into the shower as waves of self-disgust and shame engulfed me. I washed myself twice before I got out of the shower, dried and got into bed. As I lay there in the darkness I replayed everything over in my head looking, to my shame, for anything that might expose my actions. After hours I came to the conclusion I was safe - tomorrow I would remove whatever malware programme Roger had installed on Elaine's PC and then the whole thing could be forgotten about.

I rolled over but sleep wouldn't come, I was shocked by how horny I had been seeing Terry and Roger's actions towards Elaine, how they had coerced her into drinking and how they had exposed and touched her. She had, unknowingly, been degraded and abused by them and I was desperately guilty about how much it had turned me on. Unwilling I felt myself weaken and my hand stray to my cock, it was hard again. I masturbated fantasizing about what had just happened until, after another amazing orgasm, I feel into a deep sleep.

12