Elaine Ch. 02

Story Info
A perfect young woman is corrupted.
4.5k words
4.44
37k
18

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of the front door closing woke me the next morning. I lay there as the inevitable hangover began to register, the throbbing head, the gritty eyes and the nausea. Then the memory of what had happened came crashing back with a wave of guilt like a tsunami. How could I have let that happen to Elaine? But worse, so much worse, how could I have done what I had done?

I tried to keep calm and think it through – Terry and Roger were never coming back and would never let on about what they had done for fear of prosecution, so safe there. Elaine had not woken up throughout it all, I was certain of that. She was even less used to alcohol than me so was sure to have been deeply asleep. Besides, if she had been aware she would have stopped it in no uncertain terms. I was aware of the whole thing of course, including my shameful complicity, but I knew I would never speak of it again. That just left the spyware programme to remove and then everything could be forgotten about.

I stood up slowly and waited for my dizziness to fade. I cursed Elaine's teenaged constitution and how she had avoided a hangover. I remembered she had arranged to meet Lucy this Saturday to start their revision planning for their proper exams so I would be alone virtually all day. I pulled on some clothes and shuffled my way to Elaine's room. In the day light it was difficult to imagine the sordid scene from last night had occurred. Her bed was neatly made and her discarded clothes were gone from the floor. I had a moment of fear when I remembered what I had done with her knickers and how they were now downstairs in the washing machine. I thought for a moment and then decided I would dry them and put them under her bed, that way it was possible she had just overlooked them this morning.

Satisfied I was safe I sat down at her PC and turned it on. I logged on and ran the virus checker but it didn't find anything so I got one of my work USB sticks and ran an anti-spam and anti-spyware programme I had on it, still nothing. I went online and searched but kept getting directed to dodgy looking sites. My head was really thumping but I stuck at it and eventually found a site which looked respectable. I followed the instructions and downloaded their programme. After a few minutes running it found something suspicious – I searched for the name it came up with and it was a programme designed to allow someone access to the PC remotely and secretly – I had found it. I used the new programme to delete the one Roger had infected the PC with and sat back with a sigh. It took just another thirty minutes to dry Elaine's knickers and hide them under her bed and that was the end of it.

I had a long shower and then flopped back down into bed to sleep off the hangover. But sleep wouldn't come. Every time I closed my eyes I saw Elaine as she had been last night, her perfect teenage breasts exposed. My cock was hard again and, despite the shame I couldn't ignore it. I found my hand wrapping itself around my excited member. But what really gave me a thrill of excitement was remembering Terry and Roger standing over her, each with a hand gently mauling her breasts. I came hard with an orgasm like a delicious electric shock coursing through me.

I must have slept for a couple of hours then but woke when I heard the front door open.

"Dad?" I heard Elaine say loudly.

"Up here, E." I replied. "I'm still in bed."

I heard her laugh a little and then begin to climb the stairs. I sat up in bed waiting for her to open the bedroom door but then I noticed I had another raging hard-on! Despite the duvet, and my own modest size, it was very obvious. I pushed it frantically down and tried to catch it between my legs but it kept popping up. Starting to panic I just pushed my hand over it as nonchalantly as I could just as the door swung open.

"Still in bed!" She said with mock disapproval.

"I know, I am not much of a drinker anymore." I said.

"Well once in a while doesn't hurt." She said kindly. "How are you feeling now?"

"Fine....good." I said. As, to my horror, she came closer and then sat on the side of the bed exactly next to my crotch.

"Lucy and I finished our exam prep today. We've made a timetable, want to see it?" She asked.

"Sure." I said shakily.

She rummaged in her bag for a second and then passed me a beautifully coloured and laminated page. I virtually snatched it out of her hand relieved to have something to cover my obvious erection. I pushed it onto my lap but there was still a bit of a bulge.

"See how we've organised it by subject, each with a colour." She said.

To my horror she put her hand on the page and used her finger to point at one of the subjects. I jumped as I felt her hand pass over my excited penis. Even through the page and the duvet I could clearly feel the pressure of her hand.

"Yes." I said in a tight voice. "Very nice dear." But she wasn't really listening.

"Here is the key to the different colours." She moved her hand again and I bit my lip to supress the delicious feeling.

"And the revision hours are arranged by date and time." She moved her pointing finger across the slightly bulging page and I felt her finger press against my cock. This time I gasped and she looked up.

"It's not that good, Dad!" She said mockingly, still not moving her hand.

"Oh, I think it's brilliant, E." I said with all the concentration I could muster. She smiled at me.

"Well I better make a start." She said as she stood up, grabbing the page as she went. Without the page I felt my cock spring up and for a brief second I think I saw her eyes widen. In a panic I rolled over as fast as could.

"And I need to get in the shower and then put some dinner on." I said with a calmer voice than I expected.

Elaine stood for a second with a vague look of confusion on her face before she smiled and left the room.

I took a deep breath and then ran into the on suite bathroom and locked the door. I stared at myself in the mirror. My cock, still rigid with excitement, was bulging through my pyjama bottoms. What was the matter with me, why was I so turned on by something which should have revolted me?

I got in the shower and turned it to cold but even then my hard on remained. I closed my eyes and tried to call up an erotic memory of Sarah - but none would come. I tried to imagine her naked but every time I did Elaine's face would appear. Eventually I gave up and, clasping my hard cock, I let the previous night's memories play out again. Within seconds I had another amazing orgasm.

I spent the next few hours keeping myself busy whilst trying my best not to think about the previous night. I cooked us both dinner and then around 9pm Elaine went up to her room to answer some emails and then go to bed. I stayed up watching the football, not that I was interested but I needed something to occupy my mind. It didn't work though and by 10:30pm my hard on had returned. I headed up to my room and noticed Elaine's light was still on.

"Good night, E. Don't stay up too late." I called to her through her door.

"I won't, I'm almost finished. Night Dad." She replied.

Once in my room I sat down at my own PC and was quickly on my favourite site clicking through the dirty imagines. This wasn't something to be proud of, I thought, but at least it was kind of acceptable. After a while I clicked onto the forums to see if there had been any update from Cruel43, there had been!

He had posted more pictures of the original lady, obviously from her webcam, showing her undressing and then looking at her naked body in a mirror. I had my cock out and was masturbating yet again.

Then a little box appeared saying I had a message. You had to create an account to view the forum but I had never received a message before. Curious, I clicked on the link and an inbox type screen appeared showing just one message, it was from Cruel43! I opened the message.

Hi,

I've seen you lurking on the forums that I post to - you must be into the same thing I am. Want to see something really nice? Something I haven't put on the forum? Just reply and I will send you a link to a private chat session – I think you'll enjoy it!

Cruel43.

I could feel my heart begin to pound with excitement. What could he have that he wanted to share with me and not the forum? In fact why me at all? I felt a tinge of suspicion but I couldn't resist the thought of seeing something really naughty and so I clicked on the reply button.

Hi Cruel43 – I'm a big fan of your posts. I'd love to see what you have!

I sat back and wondered how long it would take him to reply but in what felt like two minutes I had another message. This one just contained a link. I clicked on it and another window opened containing a chat session.

"Hi." I typed.

"Hi." Came the reply. "Glad you could join me."

"How could I resist an invite from the best poster on the forum?"

"True. I do have a knack for getting good stuff."

"You do! Some of those pictures are amazing."

"Thank you, you are too kind. I have posted some pretty tasty pictures in the past but I think I may be about to outdo myself!"

"How? What have you got?"

"Well last night one of my secret little programs went active and sent me some really nice video."

"Wow, can I see it?"

"Patience, all in good time."

"Sorry."

"That's better. The video on its own was great but the program also lets me do other things, look at files on the PC, infect other machines on the same network, that sort of thing."

"Wow, you really know how to code."

"I know, but thank you for saying so. Anyway, I quickly took control of the original PC and then found another one on the same network. I infected that one too. I didn't have time to root around very much last night but I did today, as it is Saturday, and I found something quite startling."

By now I was really excited but he stopped typing. Finally I could not wait any longer.

"And?"

"Patience."

"I'm sorry."

"That's better, never forget I am the one with the video!"

"I won't." I replied, "I'm sorry." – I found myself falling into the compliant role so easily!

"Good. Well, as I said it is quite startling, even concerning. Are you sure you want to see it?"

"Yes, definitely."

"But it may shock you."

"I'm not easily shocked."

"Hmmmm, well I'm not sure about that! If you see it your life will change, I guarantee it."

I was getting bored of his teasing but went along with it. "I understand, I want to see it."

"One last chance, are you sure you want to see these shocking, life changing images?"

"Yes, yes, yes!"

"Ok then."

With that a window popped up on my screen and a video began to play. The video must have come from a webcam because it was not the best quality. The image was kind of dark but it was clearly a room and in the far end was a bed. It was also obvious that there was someone in the bed, a girl. I felt my heart pound with excitement, what perverted video had he sent me to watch? But then suddenly the video cut off.

"I feel you should be given one last chance to stop."

"I don't want to. I want to see it." I whined.

"If you continue to watch you begin a journey from which you cannot return."

"Ok" I said, confused.

"I give you fair warning that you make a grave decision here. Although I cannot tell you the consequences you must believe me that seeing this video will change your life in ways you may not want."

Bloody hell, it was just a dirty video and I was getting fed up with his Lord of the Rings bollocks.

"I'll be fine. Please show me."

"Then I have your express consent?"

"Yes, yes, YES!"

"Here it is then"

The window opened again and the video began from where it had left off. I lent closer to the screen, the person in the bed looked kind of familiar. I lent closer still as a sudden feeling of fear gripped me.

The screen darkened briefly as another person moved in front of the camera, the feeling of dread increased. The person on the screen stood over the sleeping girl and then reached down for the covers. My heart almost stopped!

I franticly clicked on the X to close the screen but nothing happened. Beneath the video some text appeared.

"Don't try to turn it off – we're just getting to the best bit."

On the screen the sleeping girl's breasts were now clearly exposed and I watched in horror as the man took out his cock and began to masturbate.

"Looks like he's enjoying himself, doesn't it?"

I heard myself moan in horror but couldn't tear my eyes away from the screen. Within a few short seconds I saw the man, saw me, reach down and grab the white knickers from the floor, put them over his, my, cock and then cum.

The video zoomed in to show a grainy, but clearly identifiable, image of my face. The zoomed portion moved to show Elaine, still sleeping and with her breasts exposed. The video stopped on that image – her beautiful face and her naked breasts.

I sat back in utter shock and my life came crashing down. Elaine would face ridicule and terribly embarrassment, Sarah's career would be over and I would go to prison. It was unavoidable. I don't know how long I sat like that but I know I started to consider the merits of hanging myself compared to jumping off a cliff, but then, under the still frozen image on my screen, some words appeared.

"Good, wasn't it?"

I just stared at it. What a fool I had been to think I would get away with it.

"Hello? Are you still there?"

I had done something terrible and this was my punishment but to make it infinitely worse I would be bringing my wife and daughter down with me.

"I get the feeling you didn't enjoy it that much."

I couldn't bring myself to reply.

"Strange, it seemed like you enjoyed yourself last night."

"How?" Was all I could muster.

"As you said, I really can code."

A thought suddenly occurred.

"I know what you're thinking right now. The video doesn't identify me other than visually, maybe I could ignore it. After all, no one who matters looks at this sort of thing. Am I right?"

"Well you don't know who I am, or even where in the world I live."

"Oh, Nigel. Let me enlighten you."

Suddenly documents were flashing up on the screen, letters and emails from me, my bank details, my address, my work, everything was there. And then the worst of all, a window appeared showing my own shocked and frightened face – it was a live feed from my own webcam. I panicked again and tried to close it.

"It's too late for that Nigel. I know everything about you."

"I'll give you anything you want to destroy it, if it gets out my life is finished."

"Hold on now, there's no need for any of that unpleasantness. All of this can get sorted out amicably."

I felt the slightest glimmer of hope.

"How?"

"Nothing too demanding and, who knows, you may enjoy it."

"What do you want? Money?"

"No, I don't want money. That's not where my interests lie."

"What then?"

"Well, obviously I am not the saintliest of people but then neither are you....as the evidence shows! It is also obvious we both have the same proclivities when it comes to what turns us on."

"I'm not going to do anything illegal for you. I'd rather die."

"Whoa there! Let's not get heavy about this - no one is going to die here. Ok?"

"Ok."

"Good. Now let me lay it on the line. I am dirty little pervert, I don't deny it, but that's all I am. I like being a voyeur, I like to control people and I like to get them to do things they wouldn't normally do (but nearly always end up enjoying). Is what I do illegal? Yes. Is what I do morally wrong? Yes. Am I alright with that? Yes."

"Ok, you're not the worst person to ever live, I get that. But you still secretly filmed my half naked daughter."

"Yes, I did, but I also filmed you, remember? Now don't get snippy, we were doing so well."

"I'm sorry. Please go on."

"That's better. Now I am about to propose something which, to be really honest, you have no option about. But I think you may just have a bit of fun along the way."

"What is it?" I asked with a growing feeling of dread.

"From the video it is obvious you and I are not the only ones to find your daughter interesting. Who were those two old guys?"

"My cousin Terry and his friend Roger."

"Hmmmm, it was a turn on seeing those two crusties with your cute daughter. I bet you got turned on too didn't you? Be honest!"

I hesitated but I couldn't see any option, the evidence was overwhelming.

"Yes."

"Good, always be honest with me Nigel. Well Terry and Roger are an interesting avenue but I want to think about things. For the time being all I need is a little handyman help from you."

Of all the things he could have typed I wasn't expecting that.

"In the next couple of days you are going to receive a parcel. Inside will be a selection of tiny and very sophisticated cameras. When they arrive I will expect you to make contact and I will give you specific instructions regarding their placement. I am not satisfied with just a grainy webcam, I want full HD!"

"You want me to set up spy cameras so you can get more images of my daughter? Can't you be satisfied with what you have?"

"No! Now don't make me tetchy Nigel. Please understand that I am not a nice person, you cannot appeal to my better side. I want what I want and I intend to get it. If you get in my way then the consequences are obvious, if you aid me then you are going to have some fun. It's your choice."

I could see no option but to help him and hope there would be some way out of it in the future.

"Ok. I'll do what you say."

"Good. Then look out for that parcel."

"I will."

"Well we're done for now Nigel. I think you've done very well, all things considered, so to show you my good will here is a little present."

A web link appeared.

"Again, just remember, once you see it you can't unsee it! Good night, sweet dreams!"

I sat there for a while staring at the screen but no more words appeared, Cruel43 was gone.

My mind was a mess of conflicting thoughts, I still had the hard pit of fear in my stomach but now there was a bit of hope too. I looked at the web link, should I click on it or not? Finally I figured that I had already condemned myself so what the hell, I clicked the link.

Another window appeared and my eyes widened. It was a series of still pictures and each one was of Elaine, in her bedroom, in various stages of undress. With just a towel wrapped around her, obviously fresh out of the shower, with just her bra and knickers on and then, at the bottom, one of her top half completely naked. She was brushing her long dark hair whilst looking in her mirror, her magnificent teenage breasts were pert and flawless. I gasped as between my legs my cock was instantly hard. This time I didn't even hesitate, I had my hand wrapped around it and pumping in an instant. I came a few seconds later, my cum spurting everywhere.

I sat back with my slowly deflating cock in my hand, a picture of my semi naked daughter in front of me on the monitor. Dribbling slowly down it was a long sticky string of my cum. What had I become?

I spent the next few days swinging between terrified panic and guilt ridden horniness. I couldn't deny that my imagination had been running wild with the thought of what Cruel43 might do and it seemed I was masturbating four or five times a day!

Early the next Friday morning, just before I left for work, a large parcel arrived addressed to me but with no clue as to its origin. On opening it I found numerous small boxes each containing a tiny electronic camera. I stood looking down at them for a few minutes realising that this was getting real and if I wanted to put an end to it then it was now or never. As always I took the coward's way out, phoned into work sick and then slunk off to my PC to make contact with Cruel43, just as instructed.

12