Elaine Ch. 03

Story Info
A perfect young woman is corrupted.
2.2k words
4.51
33.5k
19

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine came home from School around 4pm and we had a pretty usual Friday evening together, fish and chips and then some TV. Around 9pm Elaine excused herself and went upstairs to do some homework. I spent the next hour nervously flicking between channels and trying not to think about what I would do at 10pm.

At last it was time and I almost raced upstairs. I noticed a faint light from beneath Elaine's closed door – she must have turned off the lights and be using her PC. I shuddered when I considered what Cruel43 might have seen.

I powered on my PC and clicked on the link. A very polished looking website appeared which immediately reminded me of some of the harder porn sites I had visited. Across the top in swirly letters was its title, Elaine the Slut. I felt another wave of guilt whilst also an electric tingle of erotic excitement. I scrolled down to reveal numerous pictures of Elaine in various states of undress but unlike the other photos I had seen these were close up, bright and high definition. Between my legs I felt my cock begin to stiffen as I got to see my own daughter's luscious teenage body. She was thin and lean, her hips were narrow and her breasts swelled nicely, if modestly. As I scrolled further down I came across a picture that almost made my heart stop – it was of Elaine completely naked. My eyes drank her perfect body in, it was flawless. Her small pink nipples stood out from her pert breasts, her stomach was washboard flat and her pussy was a sparsely covered dark triangle between her legs.

I could hear my breathing coming in ragged gasps and, looking down, I realised I had my cock out and was masturbating furiously. After many minutes of staring at her angelic body I noticed another link off to the side, it said Live Session!! I clicked on it and suddenly Elaine's face was staring back at me from my screen. I almost screamed in panic as I frantically tried to shove my erect cock back into my trousers but then a box appeared.

"Calm down Nigel, she can't see you. You're safe. I see you are enjoying the website!"

I felt my face flush.

"Come on Nigel, we're friends. You can be honest with me. You like the photos, don't you?"

I knew I had to respond. "Yes."

On the screen it looked like Elaine was staring straight into my eyes, it was really unsettling. Every so often she would smile or giggle and then look down, as if she was typing.

"Elaine's on a chat site talking to another teenaged girl about everyone's favourite subject – sex. What she doesn't know is that the other girl is me. I am having so much fun. Want to see what she is typing?"

"Yes, please."

Another chat window appeared along with a lot of text. In the other window I could see Elaine was typing and I saw it appear in the chat window.

"No way! I've never done anything like that."

"Well you should, it's really fun and you're only young once!"

"But do you really just pick anyone? You don't go out a few times first?"

"Hell no, who's got time for that? When I'm horny I just grab the nearest man who looks vaguely ok. Older ones are my fav."

"Older ones!!! Eeewwww! Gross!"

"No way, older men know what to do and I really like the way they drool over me when I let them have a go!"

"You're terrible!"

"Sticks and stones, E. At least I'm not a virgin."

"Who says I am?"

"It's so obvious!! Sex is just a bit of fun, it doesn't matter who it's with – you just do it when you're feeling horny and then move on."

"It sounds like you're horny quite a lot!!!"

"You have no idea! But seriously, find an older guy that knows what he's doing and lose that pesky cherry. Start having fun."

"I couldn't, it's just too gross to think about. Plus I hear it hurts the first time."

"It does a bit but not much. As long as you're really horny and wet it should slide in nicely! And after that you'll be at it like a bunny!"

"I'm not sure, I wouldn't know what to do. What if he didn't like my body?"

"Look men don't care about that, if you spread your legs then it won't be long before you have a cock inside you!"

On the screen I saw Elaine giggle and blush.

"You're so vulgar but it is quite horny talking about it."

"Wait until you try it!"

"But don't all men like big breasts? Mine are pretty small."

"Not all of them plus I bet you have really nice ones. Got a webcam?"

"Yes, why?"

"Start the video up and show me, I reckon they are much nicer than you think."

"No way, I couldn't!!"

"Go on, no one's going to see but me."

I saw Elaine hesitate and then, to my amazement, she reached up and pressed the webcam's power button - she didn't know it was already on.

"Wow, you're beautiful. I'm surprised you've made it this far without being ravished!!! Ok, lift up your top."

"I'm don't know, are you sure no one else will see?"

"Definitely, just me."

On the screen I watched as Elaine slowly took hold of the bottom of her tee-shirt and pulled it up and over her head. Beneath she was wearing a simple white bra.

"Very nice! You're so slim (jealous!!) and your boobs look really nice. Take off your bra so I can have a proper look."

Again Elaine hesitated but then reached up behind her back and released her bra catch. The white bra fell away and her delicious breasts were on display. I gulped and pumped my cock.

"Very, very nice! They are just about a handful and your nipples are nice and small too. Are they firm?"

"I think so."

"Give them a squeeze and let me see."

I couldn't believe how naïve she was being but, then again, look what a mess I was in.

On the screen Elaine reached up and took hold of her own breasts, my dick was like a rod of iron!

"Lean forward so I can see better and then give them a squeeze."

Elaine followed the instructions. She leant forward so her top half filled the entire video frame and then squeezed her breasts together before releasing them. They returned to their perky teenaged perfection instantly.

"They look perfect but do it again, so I can check."

Elaine squeezed and released her breasts again. It was then my orgasm hit and I came hard, spunk flying all over.

"Well who's an excited boy?" Cruel43 typed. "Liked the show did you? It always amazes me how easy people are to manipulate."

Back on Elaine's chat window I saw Cruel43 type again.

"Well honey, you've got all the equipment and you're beautiful. You just need to get out there and start fucking guys. Believe me, once you've had a cock inside you there is no turning back."

I saw Elaine giggle again.

"Well, I'll think about it. It certainly sounds like fun."

"Oh, it's the best fun you can have. Now it's been nice talking with you but you've got me all hot and bothered so I'm off to find a guy to fuck me. Hope you get some soon too!!!"

Elaine looked disappointed the conversation was ending.

"It was good talking to you too, get back in touch when you can, I want to find out how you get on tonight!!"

"I will, I promise. By the way, if you're feeling a little hot too check out this website, it never fails to get me off!! Bye."

A web link appeared in Elaine's window and then the chat session ended. On my chat window Cruel43 was back.

"That was so much fun. Now all we have to do is sit back and wait for the real show to begin. Enjoying yourself Nigel?"

"Yes, thanks." I typed, feeling awful but still horny.

In the webcam window I saw Elaine site back in her chair, her beautiful breasts still on display. She sat staring at her screen for a bit but then leant forward. Another window appeared on my screen, this time it was a browser.

"Let's see where she's going." Typed Cruel43.

On the browser a website popped up and it was immediately obvious that is was a porn site. It was called Old and Young and the very first image was of a middle aged man groping a girl no older than Elaine.

I saw Elaine's eyes widen in shock at the lewd image but she didn't close the browser. Instead she scrolled down the page to reveal ever more explicit pictures. First one of the old man sucking on the girl's breasts, then of her naked and him touching her pussy, next was one of her on her knees with his cock in her mouth. Elaine's mouth hung open in shock but she had leaned in closer and was studying each picture intently. Finally she reached the bottom of the page and the final two images. The first showed the girl on all fours as the old man fucked her from behind and the last one showed her cum covered face as she smiled up to the camera.

Elaine sat back and just stared at the screen as, just a couple of rooms away, I stared at her.

"Any second now." Typed Cruel43.

My cock was hard again and unconsciously I had it in my hand slowly pumping it up and down.

"And there it is!"

I was confused. I hadn't seen any change.

"What is?" I typed.

"Oh, I am so sorry Nigel. I completely forgot that you only had the webcam. Here you go."

A whole series of windows opened on my computer, each showing a very clear and detailed picture of Elaine's room and her sitting at her desk. For a moment I was confused but then one of the windows zoomed in on Elaine. I gasped in shock and pure erotic glee at the picture.

Having previously not been able to see lower than her desk I had not realised that Elaine was only wearing a pair of white knickers. From the new zoomed in picture I could see her almost totally naked body as she sat at her desk and what was really amazing was that her right hand was inside her knickers and moving rhythmically.

"Looks like we're all having fun tonight." Typed Cruel43, I just stared at the screen and masturbated.

The other video windows flicked on and off as Cruel43 showed me different, close up images of my semi-naked daughter masturbating. From the webcam I could see her face had changed, her eyes were half closed and her mouth was slightly open. One of the other camera views appeared and it was clear her hand was moving quicker now.

"I think she's close, don't you? Why don't we listen in?"

Suddenly my speakers came on and I could hear as well as see my daughter. She was letting out delicious little moans and whimpers as beneath the desk her hand moved ever quicker.

My own orgasm was close as I pumped my hand up and down my cock in time with Elaine. My disgusting, voyeuristic behaviour didn't even register as the pleasure built. Just a few metres away my daughter was masturbating whilst looking at a perverted website and I was watching the whole thing – and enjoying it!

I saw Elaine bite her lower lip and scrunch up her eyes as she came. A fantastic moan of pleasure escaped her as her body tensed in orgasmic pleasure. I came too – yet another amazing jolt of ecstasy followed by more sticky cum!

I sat back, totally spent and exhausted. On the screen I saw Elaine, her breasts still exposed and her hand still between her legs, as she too sat back. Her eyes were closed and she had a look of utter satisfaction on her face.

"Well, I think that was a success. Don't you?"

"Yes."

"Oh, I think you can be a little more expressive than that Nigel. It was very nice, don't you think?"

I looked down at myself, my softening cock still in my hand and a picture of my semi naked daughter in front of me. I was a sorry mess and I had proven beyond all doubt just what a weak willed pervert I was. I was broken.

"Yes, it was amazing. I've never cum like that before."

"Hee hee." Came the reply. "That's more like it, Nigel. But the best is yet to come.....see you tomorrow."

And with that all the open windows closed and I was left looking at my desktop wall paper. It was a picture of one of the rare occasions when Sarah, Elaine and I were all together. Sarah and I stood on either side of our daughter, we were all smiling happily. I looked away in utter shame and disgrace.

Turning off the PC I climbed into bed and fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.