Elaine Ch. 04

Story Info
A perfect young woman is corrupted.
8.8k words
4.61
36.5k
16

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up late again the following day and Elaine had already gone to meet Rachael for more revision. I lay in bed and considered last night's events. The guilty wave of emotion I was expecting turned out to be hardly noticeable. I was participating in the unspeakably immoral sexual exploitation of my own daughter and yet my greatest concerns were about being found out. In the meantime the erotic intensity of it all was giving me the most amazing sexual experience of my life.

After another amazing orgasm I managed to get out of bed, get clean and not think about Elaine's flawless body for long enough for me to get the house in order. In the early evening Elaine came home and we had a relatively normal meal together before she went up to her room to get on with more school work. I sat in front of the TV nervously watching the clock, at 10pm I went up to my room, frightened and excited to find out what Cruel43 had in store. My PC was already on and a chat window was open.

"Good evening, Nigel."

"Hello."

"How are you feeling about last night? Fun wasn't it?"

"Yes." I typed.

"Just yes? Am I detecting a little guilt?"

"How could I not feel guilty? I should be in prison."

"Now, now. Don't get all morose on me. It's all going to work out nicely."

"That's impossible now."

"Nigel, Elaine is a beautiful young women, you're a red-blooded man, you cannot help being turned on by her body."

"She's my daughter."

"And? A hot body is a hot body. Besides, as I said, as soon as she stops enjoying it I'll stop."

"Do I have your word?"

"Yes, but let's not forget who's who in this relationship – I hold all the power, don't forget it."

"I won't."

"Good. Now, I've been having a little think about how I want to play this one and I think I have a plan. To put it into practice I'm going to need you to do something, but first I need to know that what I think will happen tonight will actually happen. I am going to pop away for a bit while I prepare the ground, in the meantime want to see the most recent photos?"

"Yes, please."

"See you soon, enjoy!"

With that the chat window closed and my browser opened to the now familiar site, Elaine the Slut. Immediately I could see there were lots more photos. Cruel43 had broken them into sections with thumbnails. It looked as professional as any porn website I had ever seen.

I clicked on the first section, entitled "My journey to sluthood". Inside were many photos of Elaine – starting with some of her taking off her school uniform, then of her with a just a towel around her before further ones of her fully naked – her delicate, untouched pussy completely on view. My dick was already ram rod hard.

I clicked on another, this one called "I get my fingers wet". It was a series created from last night, Elaine in front of her PC and squeezing her breasts together, some showing Elaine staring intently at the porn site on her screen, some were close ups of her hand inside her white knickers. The last photos with of her face as it was creased in orgasmic bliss.

I noticed then that there were a whole load of other sections and realised that they must contain photos that had been taken today. I clicked quickly through every one of them – they showed her on her PC again but this time in was daytime. She was looking at more porn sites and she had her hand in her knickers the whole time.

There were other photos of her trying on underwear in front of her bedroom mirror. She was wearing a bra and knickers that were much sexier than her normal ones – I did the washing and I had never seen them before! She must have kept them hidden from me.

There then followed two more sections where Elaine was lying on her bed, her jeans undone and her knees far apart and her hand between legs. The final section was of Elaine once more at her PC, masturbating again as she looked at porn.

I couldn't quite believe it – Elaine had masturbated four times since last night!

"They're good, aren't they?" The chat window was open again.

"Yes, amazing." I typed. There didn't seem to be any reason not to be honest.

"I agree. I was surprised to see how quickly she had progressed. Normally it takes weeks to get them to this level of excitement. I think she may be a natural at this. Want to see what's going on now?"

"Yes, please."

Another window opened showing Elaine's face in front of her PC. I was sort of ready for it but it still shocked me. She was wearing the top from a pair of pyjamas that I recognised as mine. As I normally only wore the bottoms I hadn't minded giving her the top. It was too big for her but she said she loved it. Elaine was looking down as she typed and the top hung open to show tantalising glimpses of her braless teenaged tits beneath. Her words appeared on my screen.

"OMG! You did what?"

On my own chat screen Cruel43 typed, "Here we go Nigel. Buckle up and enjoy the ride!!"

On Elaine's chat window I saw Cruel43 begin to type.

"I fucked them both!"

I saw Elaine's eyes scan across her screen and then widen. Her hand flew up to cover her open mouth.

"Come on, it's no biggy."

"No biggy? You had sex with two different men on the same night!!!"

"And was it amazing!!!"

"How did you even do it? Did you go home with one of them and then go back out after to find the other?"

"What? No you're not getting it.....wait, I don't think I explained myself properly. I had sex with two men last night, at the same time!"

"Both at once?"

"Now you've got it :-)"

I saw Elaine's shocked face as she read and re-read what she thought was a naughty revelation from another teenage girl. She had no idea it was Cruel43 at the other end of that chat session – enjoying every moment.

"What was it like?" She typed, finally.

"Like I said, amazing."

"How did it happen, I mean who suggested it?"

"Me, of course. I can't wait around for a brainless man to try and sweet talk me. I just found someone and discreetly asked them to fuck me."

"But two?"

"Yeah, there was cock everywhere!"

I saw Elaine's eyes widen again but then she giggled. She leaned forward to type.

"What did you do? I want to know details!!"

"Thought you might. Well I was looking around for a guy but the bar I went to was full of young idiots. I hate those types, always showing off to their friends and then not being able to satisfy me. Give me an old guy any day!"

"How old were the guys you had sex with?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe late fifties."

"Gross!!!"

"The first one was actually pretty good looking, still fit and not all of his hair was grey. Not that he had much hair left though :-)"

"Where did you meet him?"

"After I left the bar I thought I'd try the movie theatre, it's always good there. He was actually serving behind the ticket machine, covering for one of the kids that work there. Luckily there weren't many people about. I winked at him and got him talking. Then, when the kid got back from his break, I asked if there was somewhere we could go. He took me up to a little store room – it was full of boxes of coke and popcorn and stuff. I was on my knees with his cock in my mouth about thirty seconds after he closed the door. God that was a nice cock, just the right size."

"Is that it, no foreplay or anything?"

"Hell no, I like to get on with things and he obviously appreciated it. He kept moaning and saying what a great cock sucker I was. Which I am by the way, my technique is the best."

"Technique for giving a blow job?"

"Yeah, I'll teach you it if you like. Anyway, I was starting to worry he would cum and that would be it but then the door opened again and in walked this other guy. He was old too but really fat and unattractive. The guy I was sucking froze with his cock still buried down my throat and his hands holding the back of my head. I managed to look up and the fat guy was just starring at us – for a few seconds no one moved and then I thought – why not? So I started moving my head again and that made the guy moan. I continued to suck the guy but I kept my eyes on the fat guy. I starting sucking that cock like the best porn actress you've ever seen! I made lots of slurping noises and let his cock make my cheeks bulge out. All the time I kept eye contact with the fat guy and I could see he was starting to sweat. That's when he walked a bit nearer and I managed to reach out and grab his belt. I pulled him closer and then rummaged away until I had his cock out as well, surprisingly he was really well endowed. I started masturbating him slowly and his face just creased up so I knew he was enjoying it. I stopped sucking the first guy and started on the fat guy – he start moaning and groaning too. But that's when I realised I didn't want them both to cum without giving me a little something too so as I started sucking the first guy again I got up – I was quite proud that I managed to keep sucking him as I went from on my knees to standing up bent over. I pulled the fat guy around behind me with his lovely big cock and he didn't take long to work out what I wanted. He reached under my skirt, pulled my panties down and shoved his cock inside my very wet pussy! Absolute bliss!"

"OMG, again, times twenty!! You let two old guys fuck you and they were complete strangers!"

"That's right and it was fantastic!"

"But they couldn't have been wearing condoms."

"Damn right, I hate those things. The feeling of cum shooting inside you is the best feeling in the world."

"No way, I've seen it on that website, it's like white snot!"

"Ha! It is a bit but that just makes it hornier. The thought of that nasty stuff being pumped into your most private parts...I love how it makes me feel so dirty!"

"Urgghhh! I never want any of that near my pussy!"

"You have no idea what're you're missing!"

"What happened after the fat guy starting having sex with you? Did you cum?"

"Oh, yes. Lots of times, I was in slut heaven! The fat guy turned out to be really good at fucking me and I came loads. The guy I was sucking was loving it too and kept calling me dirty names like slut and whore. I really played up to it as well, wiggling my arse about and slurping on his dick. Then I thought, why not change things around? So I stopped sucking the guy and turned right around. I felt the fat guy's cock slip out of me and then I was facing the other way. I quickly got to work sucking the fat guy and it didn't take the other guy long to stick his dick up my very wet pussy. It was so nasty tasting my own juices on that fat guy's cock!"

"OMG!!!! What was it like?"

"Not too bad, actually. The really horny thing about it was knowing his cock had been buried up my snatch just seconds before. Anyway, after a while I realised the first guy wasn't as good at fucking me as the fat guy, his cock was smaller and I like to feel really full up, so I turned around again and got back to work. After a couple of minutes of slutty heaven I felt the fat guy speed up and I knew he was close to cumming so I sucked the other guy like a pro and managed to get them both to cum at the same time! The feeling of the fat guy's cock twitching inside me as he came, along with the taste of the other guy's cum in my mouth, gave me one last, fantastic orgasm."

"That is just the nastiest and most exciting story I have ever read!!! But weren't you offended by being called a slut?"

"Not at all, it's all part of the dirty little fantasy, besides, I am a bit of a slut! I think we're all a bit of a slut!"

"Speak for yourself!"

"Don't be so sure. You may still be a good girl virgin but I reckon once you get that cherry popped you'll be an insatiable little nympho! I bet you enjoyed that website I recommended."

"I did take a look, actually I've been back to it lots! I must admit it did get me pretty horny, but there is no way I could do anything like that."

"Well you're really missing out on something fantastic."

"Maybe it should all just stay in my fantasies. Safer that way."

"Reality is so much better! Listen, you don't have to immediately start letting men fuck you, why don't you try out a few things first. Give a guy a blowjob and see how it all feels. I bet you'd love it!"

"I don't know, that's a really big step, plus I don't know any boys."

"You just need some nice older guy to practice on. He'll really, really appreciate having a sexy little virgin like you sucking his cock and even if he did brag about it to other people who would believe him?"

"I don't know, older guys are yucky."

"They're not much to look at I agree but they make up for that in experience. Anyway, I really like being the slutty teen to their perverted old man – God that turns me on so much! It must turn you on too if you liked that website."

I saw Elaine pause for a second before replying.

"Well I can't deny I got really horny looking at those pictures of girls having sex with those old men."

"There you go then, you fancy a bit of old man goodness too, nothing wrong with that."

"Well I don't know any older men so that puts it out of the question."

"Hmmm, that is a bit of a problem. With your inexperience I wouldn't suggest grabbing the nearest stranger like I do! You need a friendly man you know but who can be discreet.....but not too friendly ;-)"

"Even if I did find someone, knowing my luck I'd accidentally bite him or something."

"Well, it's a good job I'm here to help. Want to learn how to do it brilliantly?"

Elaine's face was flushed with excitement and she was gently biting her lower lip as she considered the offer.

"Ok."

"Great, go and get a banana and I'll teach you how to make a man cum in under a minute!"

On the screen I saw Elaine get up and walk towards her door. The pyjama top just covered her firm little bottom, her legs were bare. As she walked out of shot it was a strange feeling to then hear through my door as she moved along the hall and down the stairs. She was back in front of the webcam in no time, a large banana in her hand.

"That's a nice big one, good choice! Right, are you ready?"

"Yep."

"Ok, open your mouth nice and wide but don't over-stretch it. Push the banana in a little way, not too far, just so it's comfortable."

On the screen I watched as Elaine hesitated for a second before opening her mouth in a large O-shape and pushing the banana in between her lips. I could not believe how expertly Cruel43 had manipulated my beautiful daughter into sucking a banana like this. I shuddered at the thought of the comments there would be on the website if Cruel43 were ever to publish these images. Elaine would be branded a naïve slut.

"Good, now the important thing is to relax. Just let the cock, I mean banana, find its own way in and out. The more relaxed you are the less likely it is you'll choke or catch it with your teeth."

Elaine was now slowly pushing the banana in and out of her widely open mouth. The yellow skin had become wet with her saliva.

"Right, now for the good stuff. To get them to really enjoy it you need to clamp your lips tightly around the shaft, that way they'll feel it as your lips slide along their cock. Next use your tongue – run it all around the head of their cock, that's where it's most sensitive. Go all over it – underneath and all over the top."

On the screen the Elaine's lips were tightly sealed around the banana and I could see by her throat she was moving her tongue around. My cock was rock hard and I was close to cumming.

"Finally, make sure you look up often with a dirty expression on your face."

Elaine looked at the screen with a sultry look on her face, her eyes were only half open.

"Very good! I'm impressed. Be sure to make eye contact and let them know how much you're going to enjoy tasting and swallowing their cum."

Elaine took the banana out of her mouth quickly.

"On no, that's just too gross. I couldn't let anyone cum in my mouth, let alone swallow it."

"But men love it and I think you will too. I'll admit it doesn't taste the greatest but you get used to it and then learn to love the feeling of that hot salty goo shooting into your mouth and down your throat...mmmmmmm"

"I'll take your word for it – it sounds pretty disgusting."

"As I said you get used to it and then love it!"

"Well thanks anyway, may be one day I'll get to try it out on some unlucky guy."

"You mean lucky, very lucky. You're gorgeous and you'd have a line of guys waiting to fuck you or use your lovely mouth. Get out there and have some fun!"

"I'll think about it."

"Well I gotta go – just like before you've got me hornier than hell and I need a cock."

"Don't you mean cocks?"

"Now you're getting it! Speak to you soon Elaine."

The chat window closed and I watched Elaine sit back in her chair, a thoughtful look on her face.

The chat window with Cruel43 re-appeared on my screen.

"What did I tell you, she's so hot for it. One or two more little pushes and things are really going to get exciting!"

"She's not like that. She's got a sex drive like all teenagers but that doesn't mean she's going to turn into a slut."

"Ha! Nigel, you are so naïve. Elaine is a hair's breadth from launching into a life of sexual abandon, and the best bit is we get to help steer her! Just look at the screen if you want some proof."

Cruel43 remotely opened multiple windows, each showed a different angle as Elaine opened a browser. She quickly arrived at the same porn site as before and within seconds had her hand inside her knickers. I watched in erotic fascination as she used her other hand to undo the pyjama top's buttons and reach inside to squeeze her own breasts. My cock was rock hard again and I was pumping it furiously.

It didn't take long for Elaine to cum and I joined her with my second.

"See? She's a horny little slut waiting to happen."

I could not deny it.

"You still want to ride along with me as we watch where this all goes?"

"Yes, please." I replied meekly.

"Thought so – here's what I want you to do next. Call up your cousin Terry and tell him what a good time you had on Friday."

I felt my heart sink into my stomach. Ever since Cruel43 had mentioned seeing Terry and Roger I had been dreading him asking me about them.

"Tell him that you're really sorry for falling asleep and that you'd like to see him again this Friday. Say that Roger is very welcome too and that you'll get the drinks in and that they are welcome to stay over. All clear?"

"Yes, all clear."

"Now don't tell Elaine anything about them coming over. Ok?"

"Yes, I understand."

"Good. On Friday you're going to tell Elaine that you need to go away for your work and that you won't be home until late the following day – make something believable up. Then at about 5pm you're going to drive to this hotel."

On the screen and browser appeared showing a nondescript but decent hotel in Reading.

"I've booked you into a nice room and everything is paid for. The room actually has a good view over a park but I doubt you'll be looking out the window much. The hotel also has an excellent internet connection and you'll definitely want to take your laptop! Have a meal and beer on me but I'd suggest getting room service – you don't want to miss the show!"

I just stared at his words.

"Nigel!"

"Yes?"

"Pay attention man, we don't want any mistakes to spoil our fun now do we?"

"No."

"Right, do what I've asked and I'll speak to you tomorrow."

With that all the windows on my screen closed and I was left staring at the PC wall paper picture of the three of us – one happy family. I climbed into bed exhausted – what a weekend!

The next evening Elaine had ballet class and after I dropped her down I sat in the car about to call Terry but couldn't bring myself to do it. Waves of conflicting emotions swept over me. So far, I rationalised, the worst that had physically happened to Elaine was that she had been groped and she was not even aware it had happened. Although she had been expertly manipulated since then at least everything else that had happened was kind of at her own volition. Now I was setting something up which could lead to something awful happening.